Sacrosanct Ch. 03

Story Info
Rory & Darryl finally give in.
1.8k words
4.44
29k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa was busy working on other cases that had not been cleared, but her mind was still on the Wilkins case. Rory normally could be tough on a rapist, she had seen it. At first, she thought it was because it was out of loyalty to a fellow U of M alum, but now she was unsure. Maybe now was a good time to pay Nathalia DeOca a visit. She drove down to Coral Gables and knocked at DeOca's door. It was answered by a blonde, pale waif named Lauren. After some small talk, Vanessa asked, "So, how has Nathalia been holding up?"

"Holding up from what?" Lauren genuinely looked clueless.

"What happened to her last night?"

"Oh, my god. She went and did it. That crazy bitch."

Vanessa felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. This couldn't be possible. There was no way. "Went and did WHAT?"

Laurens face blanched a little as she started to speak. "She had a whole plan, her and Janet and Taylor."

"What was that plan?"

"They just wanted bank, that's all. And they each wanted to get a way to make some. Nathalie will probably drop this – I can't believe I'm talking about it – only to bring it up again if Wilkins turns pro. She'll black mail him, probably. The NFL has OJ, they don't want Kobe, and so he'll probably give her what she wants."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I don't know." She looked down at the coffee table. "I guess I don't want to see someone get fucked over."

"I see. What are the other girl's plans?"

"Well, they don't tell ME anything. But I do know that Taylor is going to some shindig at Tantra. She's fucking crazy. Her dad's this doctor at Jackson, and she's thinking about getting herself knocked up by this Cardiologist that led her cousin's rotation out there. Says he's hot too."

"I see. I'll look into it."

There was some other small talk, and then Rojas left the apartment, sat in her car and cried. Damn her, Rory was right. I shouldn't have given her such a hard time. Maybe I should kick this bitch's ass and make it up for Rory for what a cunt I've been, Rojas thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rory lay down on the table, and put her leg on Darryl's shoulder, tightening up and feeling his fingers penetrate her as his tongue danced over her clit and inner lips. She looked down and met his gaze and could see his tongue as it moved side to side over her clitoris. She was entwining her fingers in his hair, and let out a high pitched moan as she felt his fingers curl inside her. She licked her lips and cupped her breast tightly as he wrapped his lips around her clit and began to suck. "Oh, my GOD - -Darryl! It feels so good!"

And different. Many times while having sex with a man, she would flashback whatever female conquest was accessible to her memory. But not with Darryl. He didn't allow her mind to wander as he exchanged his fingers for his tongue inside her. That slippery, but sublime feeling was beginning to make her surrender to him. He was swirling his tongue inside her, then added a finger inside her to rub against that spot. She pulled him closer with her legs and found herself thrusting on his face then finally letting go and climaxing. But she knew he wasn't done. He kissed her and she licked his lips, tasting herself on her, and she could feel him wriggle out of his boxers. She braced herself for the weight on top of her, but was surprised at his request.

"Can you get off the table for me, Rory?" It was that soft, gentle clinical suggestion, and then he offered his hand. Rory slid off the table as Darryl ran his fingers down her back, giving her a shiver. "You know, this is the first time I've seen you naked. Let me look at you." Rory turned around as Darryl slowly devoured her with his eyes. When she turned her back, he wrapped his arms around her, gently getting her to bend over the table as he moved her hair aside and started kissing the back of her neck as he stroked his member, feeling it swell to a rare near nine inches. Rory definitely got something going in him. She felt what he wanted and moved her leg up a little, giving Darryl easier access to her waxed snatch as he slowly moved his swollen cock into her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Emile Stahl contended with the trunk full of dresses that she was supposed to bring to unit 1017. She didn't live on Fisher Island, but she spent enough time there to know that the occupant of said unit was a bachelor. So, why the need for the finery? She got the call while finishing up a bridal party at Bal Harbor. She was familiar with the concept of a premium customer and the Loughlins were it. She then wondered if the woman she had brought these size 9 dresses with 37-26-38 measurements for was the brunette who had come to the shop with a crowd of her friends. Those spoiled UofM students were hellish, tossing and nearly tearing dresses, and making unreasonable demands of her staff for dress alterations in time for the benefit at Tantra. The brunette stood out, asking her friends if it gave enough of a show of her boobs or if her nipples showed. They didn't buy anything. She erased the thought. From what she had heard, that Loughlin guy was picky, so the girl he was bringing was DEFINITELY top drawer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh, GOD, Darryl!!" Rory held onto his hands as he eased his penis inside her. She had been with men before, but this was entirely new to her. Darryl saw his knuckles turn from red to white as he got his entire dick inside her. "OOoHHH, YES!"

"Think I can get a hand free?" Darryl whispered in Rory's ear.

"Yea, I think so." Darryl moved his hand against her stomach, but Rory then lifted it up and kissed it, sucking two fingers. Darryl remained still, not wanting to hurt Rory any. She then moved his hands between her legs and started to rub her clit with her guidance. He saw that as the go ahead to slowly slide in and out of her. She was tight and slick and she felt so good. At first Darryl's dick hurt to her, but Rory slowly began to fall into the rhythm of sex, pushing back up against Darryl as he touched deep within her with every thrust, and giving encouraging moans to his fingers against her clit and his lips against the back of her neck, licking and kissing slowly. She hadn't felt like this, so filled with such a huge member and knowing how to use it. She could actually feel his cock move INSIDE HER. Darryl could hear her surprised moan and knew the PC exercises had come in handy. But he also could tell she was close, and she was trying to hold on to it. He willed himself to twitch his dick once, twice more inside her and he heard it build up like a growl.

"Ohh, Jesus, Darryl. I'm CUMMING, GOD ALMIGHTY, DAMN YOU!" That powerful yell with an equally powerful squeeze and contraction was enough for him to cum inside her and he put his hands on the table to keep from collapsing. He gave her shoulder a loving bite and her ass a gentle swat as he cradled her in his arms. He had made love to her once, and he wanted to do it again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Detective Rojas drove back to the station with her notes and began to think over all that she had heard. A lot of it had run so counter to everything she thought she knew about men and women and where they stood. She had always thought that women were powerless in the face of male oppression and discrimination, and exacted their revenge against strong women in a violent manner. Non-violence was not always good, and sometimes it could be used against a violent person to their detriment. And that was what Nathalia DeOca had done. She had taken advantage of Wilkins' strength. She looked back at her notes. A gig at Tantra, huh? Maybe she could get the department to cover this whole thing, if she could catch Taylor in the act.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Emile Stahl knocked at the door and looked back apologetically at the doorman's assistant, who had brought up the trunk full of dresses. At the second knock, a man's voice answered, "I'm coming!" The door opened and a tall redheaded man stood at the door. "Come in – what was your name?"

"Emile Stahl. I'm the Stylist and Seamstress with Vera Wang that you asked for." "Ah. Ok. Well, come in. Hey, Kitty, the stylist is here."

A dark skinned woman came across the room from the bedroom, wearing a bathrobe. She sat on the barstool and looked expectantly at the trunk. "Well, Miss Stahl, what do you have for us?"

Emile pulled out garment after garment and watched the woman's face go from surprise to confusion at so many choices. The pale blue strapless ball gown? Or maybe the red one-shoulder? Rory had narrowed it down to a green strapless shift and a peach column dress. She bit her lip and went with green. "Besides, it matches your eyes." Rory smiled at Darryl, as she was measured and the gown quickly sown into fit Rory's figure exactly. Rory thought for a moment. "Ms. Stahl, can you let out the bust about an inch or so?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Taylor Petronis selected a hot pink spaghetti strapped dress and decided to slip it on herself, bare. If she was going to get what she wanted, she had to dress with purpose, she reasoned. She flopped back on the bed, her recently augmented breasts bouncing along with her. She stared at her naked self, reflected in the mirror besides the bed. I'm fucking irresistible, Taylor thought as she worked her hand between her legs, over the perfectly formed patch on her mons an arrow to her smooth lips and she slid her fingers between. Though the feelings on her nipple were numbed slightly, she pulled her nipples in concert with her fingers rubbing her clit. She thought about the doctor she was going to seduce and the expression on his face when she showed him the positive pregnancy test. The thought of the money made her wet, and she stroked her clit faster, sliding two fingers inside her, then occasionally rubbing her nipples with the liquid from inside her She was gonna do it. She was gonna get some, she imagined her pussy wrapping around his cock and taking what she wanted, what she needed. And she came. She licked her cum off her fingers, took the dress off the hanger and slipped it on.