Sad Neighbour: A Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
253 Followers

I flinched. "Watch the teeth."

She looked up at me with round black innocent eyes, "Sorry," and she put it back in her mouth and I could see that her hand was between her legs. Her mouth and hand stayed where they were as I sat on the bed and lay back, confused by the way the evening was going, confused by the depth of my emotions.

I warned her and she pulled it out but she was so preoccupied with her own mounting orgasm she wasn't careful where she aimed it. I unloaded on her face. But she didn't care. When it was over she just collapsed forward, resting her face on my belly, breathing hard.

When she finally looked up, the left side of her face was wet, and her hair was plastered to her head but she was smiling, that same dazzling smile, "I've got 23 more hours of this?" and when she laughed into my chest my confusion deepened to an ache.

"What's with this?" She was lying beside me on the bed, flicking her bra strap.

"I know you have fabulous breasts. I wanted to take my time."

She was smiling at me mischievously, "How do you know I have fabulous breasts?"

"Well, I don't know, I just …"

"You think they're like my mothers, don't you?"

She was teasing me, I thought I could see that but I wasn't sure. "No, I …"

She leapt on top of me, straddling my hips, her arms were behind her back. And there they were; it was as if they had fallen right out of my memory; round and white and exquisite, with large, brown, erect nipples, pointing a little away from each other as if they were competitors.

I could see it on her face. She could tell I had seen them before; she must have know she had her mother's tits. When she smiled, when her face lit up in that stunning smile, all my confusion vanished and the mother became the daughter.

I didn't see Susan for almost two weeks. She called, most every day, just to check in. She had given her notice and she wanted to accomplish in two weeks what her employers wanted in four so she was working almost round the clock.

But I was there for Freedom Friday as she called it, there on the front porch and she was waiting for me: the moment I rang the bell the door flew open and she was in my arms. It was a toss-up who was squeezing the tightest, then she let me go and pushed me into the house. I was just inside the door when Mrs. Zimmer was in my arms. She didn't squeeze me and I didn't squeeze her, but we were holding on all the same and I could hear Mrs. Zimmer whisper in my ear, "I love you even more for this, Bradley."

When I followed them into the kitchen I was struck by how much joy there was in the air, it was so different from the other times I'd been there, and I was surprised to see the small kitchen table set for supper, "It was Susan's idea," Mrs. Zimmer explained. "The dinning room is too big and impersonal for three."

While they put the food on the table I opened the bottle of wine I'd brought and filled the glasses. Mrs. Zimmer proposed the toast before we sat down. "To White Knights!" she said, and we all laughed before we drank.

I hadn't even put my napkin on my lap when Mrs. Zimmer smirked at me, "Your work is done now, Bradley, you can put your horse out to pasture."

I saw the mischief in her eyes and I laughed, and came up with what I thought was a pretty good line, "I was thinking he'd be happier on a stud farm."

Mrs. Zimmer choked on her wine and as I slapped her on her back she waved me away, part gagging, part giggling.

"I can see it, can't you mum?" Susan was grinning at her mother, "Brad is leaning low off his steed talking to a sad and frightened woman." She lowered her voice for affect, "why pardon me, Missy, I can see some misery in yo beautiful eyes. I can hep, you know. All I need to do is stick …" she burst out laughing before she finished.

Mrs. Zimmer was laughing uncontrollably now so her words came out in spasms, "Get up here, Missy … sit up her … on my high horse …. sit right here … yes … there … ah, yes … feel better?"

With this Susan began bouncing up and down on her chair, clutching her stomach. Neither of them could possibly laugh any harder and I was starting to get a little pissed off. "I didn't climb onto that fucking horse up there on that pedestal you built. You put me there."

I thought they couldn't laugh any harder but I was wrong. When my dumb words registered they both shrieked with laughter and in doing so Mrs. Zimmer knocked over her wine glass. I got up and dabbed up the wine with a cloth that had been hanging from the stove. I had lots of time, the two were out of control, they were squirming in their chairs, tears pouring down their cheeks.

When I finally finished the clean up they were starting to calm down a little, but as I sat back down at the table Mrs. Zimmer put her hands out in front of her and jerked them as if jerking the horse's reigns and they were at it again and in a minute Susan started beating the back of her chair as if she was a jockey beating his horse and her tongue lolled obscenely from her mouth and she rolled her eyes, looking like a perverted degenerate and I thought Mrs. Zimmer was going to have a stroke.

I didn't even pretend to be enjoying this and they saw my discomfort and gradually calmed down but just when things got quiet Susan let out a snort and that started in again and I poured my forth glass of wine.

I was on my fifth glass when they got control of themselves and when they finished wiping away their tears Susan got up and hugged me from behind and kissed my ear before she relaxed on my shoulders. "Sorry, Brad, that wasn't fair." She kissed my head. "You have been unbelievably good to us, both of us. You didn't deserve that. We can get a little carried away. It's a family trait."

I gripped Susan's fingers. Mrs. Zimmer was beaming when I looked at her. I would do anything to change the subject and jumped at the reference to her family. "Tell me about your family."

But Susan was having none of that. She squeezed my fingers then hugged me again, pushing her breasts into my back and spoke over my head, "We should put a picture of a White Knight on our genealogy chart mum, right next to our names, with two speed lines behind him showing that the White Knight charged through our lives at full gallop."

Mrs. Zimmer was looking straight into my eyes when she said, "Better that you draw one of those lines between your name and Bradley's and the other leading down to another name, Zoey would be nice. I'm not getting any younger and nor are you two.

Susan understood the words before I did because I could feel her stiffen on my shoulders.

As I nervously reached for my wine, Susan left me and sat down. Absolute silence hung over the table and I felt both pairs of eyes on me when I brought the glass to my lips, but it was absolutely empty so I reached for the bottle, but it was empty too. My mind was racing, I knew I had to say something but I had no idea what it would be so to buy some time I got up, walked to the counter for another bottle and when I got there it all seemed so obvious. I turned around, leaned back against the counter — my legs were weak, they felt like the spaghetti cooling on my plate, they were shaking with so much fright I thought they were going to give out — and when I looked at Susan I couldn't imagine my life without her. "More red?" I asked, "Or champagne?"

She hestitated for a moment then let out a thunderous ‘woop' and she covered the six feet between us in an instant and when she dove into me I thought my back was going to break against the counter. We held each other, squeezing desperately and when I opened my eyes Mrs. Zimmer was looking at me. Her eyes were big and black and sad, the kind of sadness that comes when you know you can't possibly be happier.

tarkatony
tarkatony
253 Followers