Saddle Practice

Story Info
Lady Hotchkiss needs a saddle; Sebastian must learn.
5.7k words
4.46
26k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

There is a special facility which caters to the equestrian woman. Actually I can think of two places worthy of mention; maybe three. In the future I will be sharing more insights about the fun and activities which take place there. But for now, by way of brief introduction, I thought we might look in on an evening's training for one special slave. Tonight is his first night of saddle practice.

*****

He was escorted to the stable not long after dinner. He had been informed that afternoon that he would be required to meet with Lady Hotchkiss and that further training would be involved.

While it wasn't stated explicitly, and he certainly knew better than to ask impertinent questions, it felt as though he may have been requested by name. Though if so, he had no idea why and couldn't decide if such a request would likely be a good or bad thing for him. It really didn't matter much.

"You will go through this door. There are several lights on. You will find Lady Hotchkiss at this end of the stable. She may be in the tack room which will be on your right."

It was a house servant, Samuel, who spoke; the man who had escorted him here to the stables. He had been prepared for a female escort, but it seemed this was too trivial to require such. Perhaps it was because none other had a desire to go down to the stables tonight.

When the servant left to return to the house, he couldn't help thinking of Samuel as a bear in hibernation. He was a big healthy man and appeared docile, as any man who served here, but there was this undeniable feeling that if he was provoked or the occasion called for it, he could turn fierce and brutal in an instant with the strength to back up his actions.

As Samuel disappeared into the darkness, he turned to the door and made his way inside. There were indeed several lights on, but only at this end of the large stable. The middle and far end were shrouded in darkness. A harsh light came from the doorway of the tack room, but here in the main hallway the lighting was softer, as it gently made its way down to the dirt floor.

Most of the stalls on this end were empty, but he knew there were still a large number of horses within this building. This stable, one of several on the expansive property, was the only one he had been inside; even so he couldn't claim to be entirely familiar with the layout and all the nooks and crannies.

As he approached the tack room, a voice called out to him.

"You must be Sebastian. I'll be right out."

He stopped and waited. Well she knew his name, and more than that she had called him by it. Requested or not she knew who he was. And it was nice to hear his name spoken aloud.

She stepped out into the warm glow with a glow of her own. She wore brown cowboy boots, fairly plain in design, but surely quite expensive. Above that she wore nothing except the brown cowboy hat on her head. A chocolate brown with a simple band, out from which came her brown hair gathered at her neck and in a loose pony tail, hanging down the top third of her back.

Her skin was a very nice tan, healthy and vibrant and suggesting a soft smoothness of caramel to match the coloring. Her breasts were very well shaped. Not large and hanging, but standing proud. The nipples were a little larger than silver dollar size, and they too were standing proud, though it seemed they could stand taller if truly aroused. Letting his gaze fall again he noticed the heart of her womanhood. It was perfect. Not shaved, but well trimmed; like a soft pelt which acted as a cloak to comfort her.

He couldn't help but notice during his stay that most of the woman here were very beautiful, and this lady was no exception, unless perhaps she was exceptionally beautiful. He couldn't deny the joy in being so close to such an attractive naked body.

"It's nice to be appreciated, but you had better learn to keep your eyes down if you want to save yourself the whip."

Almost like a lash itself, the comment brought him back to the present and he immediately bowed his head.

"I'm sorry my lady."

"You are forgiven. Now you may look up while we talk but you will look at me with the utmost respect. And if I suspect your mind is wandering or I catch you staring to satisfy your own pleasure, I will remind you of your place and you will be staring at your feet. Understood?"

"Yes my lady. Thank you my lady."

As he looked up she was standing in front of him, legs shoulder width apart, hands on her hips, almost daring him it seemed. His gaze continued up the flat of her toned stomach, and through the valley between her breasts, up her neck and onto her lovely face.

Her face too was quite beautiful and he began to feel guilty even looking there. She wore little makeup and yet to great effect. Her lips had a soft copper and bronze tint. Her cheeks only lightly blushed, and her deep brown eyes had a dark, smoky look with a bit of mauve. It was a color hard to describe.

For a moment he blinked and look down before returning his gaze to her, fearful he had been staring too long in that short span of time. Every bit of her was beautiful but he didn't want his admiration to be viewed as self-serving lust or he would surely be punished.

"As long as you behave you needn't be scared of me. I want a loyal dog, not a panicky rabbit."

Of course the dog comment could be seen as condescending and harsh, but he felt as if she could have cared about him; at least a little. He had no intention of getting in trouble, but she was nicer than other women he had encountered here. It was almost as if they had a friendly relationship.

She regarded him for a moment as if she was deciding to say something, and then choose not to. Then she turned and began to walk away.

"Follow me."

He did so, and now to no great surprise, he was able to see that the beauty of her backside matched the rest of her body perfectly. There was just a little sway and the slightest bounce. He forced himself to raise his gaze up her back and watch the sway of her hair instead. And even that was satisfying.

After a short distance she turned and stepped inside one of the empty stalls. The smell of straw and barn wood was stronger here. It was a simple affair with the basic appointments of a feed bucket near the doorway, a water bucket in the corner, and a tie ring on the wall near the back. But the most obvious item in the stall was a single large-sized bale of hay in the middle of the floor.

"Over here and stand still."

She then went over to the hay bale and kicked it lightly with the toe of her boot.

"This is a hay bale, as I trust you are aware, but for the time being we shall pretend it is my horse."

So saying, she walked around it once and then put a leg over and sat down upon it. Even on a simple hay bale, she looked regal.

"Now this is me and this is my horse. What is missing?"

He was unsure what she meant. Of course her clothes were missing as they had been since he first saw her, but he doubted that had anything to do with her inquiry.

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What is missing?"

He knew he needed an answer and quickly. He took her as she was and concentrated on the hay bale as a horse. If she rode as bare as she was, and maybe she did, then she wasn't missing anything. Picturing the bale as the horse, what else did she need?

"You need a saddle?"

She cocked her head slightly and he realized his mistake.

"I believe my lady needs a saddle."

"Correct you are. I need a saddle. I am going riding tomorrow and I will need a saddle. You will be my saddle."

She let that sink in a moment before continuing. He wasn't completely surprised as the men here were little more than objects and a force of manual labor, but now he found himself becoming a bit fearful of the prospect and wondering just how this would happen.

"I take it you have not been a saddle before. I know you have not been one for me."

"No my lady, I have not yet had such an honor."

"Well tonight we shall prepare you."

She walked past him toward the stall opening and for a moment he thought she was leaving him there. But instead she was retrieving something from the other side. As she stepped back inside he could see that it was a riding crop. She held it in her hands and flexed it with a subtle menace.

"Now then, it's clear you have seen my body. I think it's time I see yours. Strip."

She was beautiful and had been nice to him, but now fear was creeping in. That, mixed with a little bit of embarrassment and humiliation, as he began to disrobe. While he wasn't in poor shape physically, he was no male model and could in no way compete with her perfect body.

There wasn't much to remove. Like the other men, he had a simple loose shirt and loose pants with a drawstring. Unless specifically instructed, a loincloth was optional, and as now, he often wore one. He had the standard cuffs on his ankles and wrists, but he was free of any chains.

He took off the shirt and pants quickly and only paused for the slightest moment before removing the loincloth. If she wanted him to keep it on, she would say so, and the crop was a reminder he shouldn't have to be told twice what it meant to strip.

He stood with his hands in front of him. It seemed his cock was a bit conflicted. He had been trying to keep his erection from growing and becoming noticeable within his pants. That was one of the reasons he preferred having a loincloth. It gave support and would disguise any arousal unless quite severe. But the mix of emotions as he disrobed and removed the loincloth had certainly lessened any strain and he was now hiding a semi erect cock, which might shrink to a new level of embarrassment.

"You seem to have shrunk. Stand up tall. Hands by your side."

As he stood tall he realized just how much he had bent over and curled up trying to protect his dignity. No place for that now. He stood tall and alert as she approached. And then he wondered if her reference to him shrinking was about his body posture or if she had been aware of his erection and the changes it had been through.

"Hmmm. Not bad, though it does look like you could do with some exercise."

She walked around him, lightly slapping the riding crop in her hand. It was a slow walk, as her eyes crawled over his skin. He was definitely being inspected and he was afraid he would fall short of her expectations.

She stopped behind him at his shoulder and he felt the crop tracing along his leg.

"Perhaps some running would be helpful. I'll have to think about that."

She walked around him again, noting his cock. Behind him once more, he felt the sting and the surprise as the crop landed on his ass. His body tensed in reaction.

"Thwack!"

Then she stepped back the other way, and almost looking over his shoulder, she focused on his cock. Now he felt the crop slowly working its way up his other leg, threatening to go much higher than before.

"What's the matter? Haven't you been enjoying yourself?"

The end of the crop had come up under his cock and now lifted it in the air. She was closer to him now and he was sure his pulse had quickened.

"Yes, I have enjoyed your company my lady. I just didn't want to appear...improper."

"My, what a gentleman. However..."

"Thwack!" The crop landed on his thigh.

"...I am not here to be your company..."

"Thwack!" This time his stomach.

"...or your enjoyment."

"My apologies my lady."

The crop once again came under his cock, and she leaned close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Are you scared of me?"

"Yes, my lady."

"Smart boy. Women can change their minds and their moods. Best for you to change with them."

She stood up but inched closer to him.

"Still, if you behave, we can both enjoy ourselves."

She turned slightly and he felt her graze his arm. Accident or no, it was her nipple, and his body reacted instantly. There was a sharp intake of breath and he was sure his cock twitched.

"MmmHmm."

And then he felt her hand at the small of his back.

"Tense that ass of yours."

He did as instructed, and soon felt her nails dragging across his flesh. However he wasn't able to concentrate on that for long because once again her nipple came across his arm.

Distantly he felt the crop turning over under his cock, but his member had already lost its shyness. Then as her fingernails continued to make lines on his ass, she moved the crop on top of his cock and began to tap it. These weren't harsh slaps, just a rhythmic tapping which only emboldened his cock further.

She pressed herself closer. He no longer felt the trace of her nipples, but now his arm was sinking into the valley of her breasts. And now closer, he could feel her breath on his skin.

Feeling a heat rise all along the right side of his body where she stood against him, he noticed something against the back of his hand. It only took a moment to realize the heat and tickling was from the proximity of her pussy.

It was right there at his hand and it drew his focus like a moth to the flame. Very slowly he flexed his finger, trying to determine its exact location and if he could touch her without really moving.

She seemed focused on his ass and his cock and he moved his finger back and forth, ever so slightly. Her breath on his ear became a whisper.

"Stop moving your hand."

Immediately he froze. Fearful of what she might do. What he did not expect was for her to slide her body down his arm and back up. And then she did it again. There was absolutely no shyness in his cock now. It stood tall and proud.

"Thwack!"

The blow landed on his cock, but his cock didn't care. In fact it twitched as if to say 'Is that all you've got?"

"Thwack!"

Another. And once again she was sliding up and down his arm and her nails scratching deeper into his ass and moving across his lower back.

"Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!"

He tried to stay still but found himself rising on the balls of his feet. He was close to cumming. He knew he shouldn't, but it was hard to fight it.

Her hand clawed up his back and soon she was running her fingers in his hair. Any moment he was going to come and he would just have to face the consequences.

And then suddenly, she grabbed his hair and jerked his head back. Her body tensed against his.

"Silly boy. You've distracted me from your lesson."

She kept a grip on his hair but backed away a couple inches so all he could feel was her hand on his head and the crop which was moving across his chest.

Slowly she released his head and the crop trailed down his chest and off the end of his cock, a cock which twitched in disappointment, still hoping to achieve its goal.

"Now then. Step over to my horse."

He felt deflated and heard himself exhaling, perhaps a bit too loudly. He then walked over to the hay bale and waited. He was saved any punishment from an ejaculation without permission, but at that moment he felt it might have been worth it.

"So to begin, you will be lying on your back. The process for strapping you to the horse is a bit complicated, but there isn't much you need to know, you'll just need to do as instructed. We may cover that more later. But the first thing is comfort. My comfort of course, not yours. Now lay down with your head about here."

He turned a laid on his back as instructed. His breathing was becoming more regular but it was hard to hide his disappointment. Now his excitement at the touch of her body was being replaced by apprehension about what was in store for him.

"That's about right. So now, once they have you all secured, it will be time for me to mount. Now different ladies mount differently and of course it also depends upon our mood. So, once secured you must be prepared for the mount."

She had been standing next to the hay bale, looking down on him, and now she swung a leg over him and bent her knees. This meant he was looking up her body and more importantly he was directly below her bare pussy. He inhaled and then closed his eyes briefly. When he opened them he tried to focus on her lovely legs and her instructions and not get himself into any trouble.

"Now usually I will stand in the stirrups a moment to get comfortable and proper footing. Then I will slowly sit down thusly."

So saying, she lowered her perfect body toward him. He felt discouraged earlier when she told him to stop moving his hand. What a fool. Now that lovely pussy of hers was getting closer and closer to his face. He should probably take a...

"There."

...breath. He really should have taken a breath. He didn't feel as if he was supporting her full weight. Still he was sealed in and couldn't breathe. She wiggled slightly and he began to feel more of her weight crushing down on him.

"Then there is usually a bit of adjustment."

Then she looked down, staring into his eyes.

She hadn't been there long at all but his failure to take a breath was already costing him dear. He was running out of air, and not sure what to do.

She continued to stare into his eyes while a slight smile crept onto her face.

"I think someone is already realizing their first mistake, hmm. Did someone not think to take a breath?"

Well she knew his dilemma but she wasn't in a rush to move. He hoped she would get up soon because he was beginning to fight his body and he knew it was just a matter of time before he started to flail uncontrollably, or worse yet, grabbed her to pull her off his face.

"Don't you dare. Truth is, breathing is the most important part about being a saddle; at least from your standpoint."

She had read his thoughts and she was clearly aware of what he was going through. Breathing was indeed going to be a major concern for his part as her saddle. And he wasn't sure his lungs would be up to it.

She then lifted off him and he gasped for air. She watched him, smiling, as he struggled to catch his breath. It had only been one sitting and though he hadn't timed it he was sure it didn't feel as long to her as it had been for him.

"You can already see how important it is, can't you? Don't bother to answer."

His breathing was coming back and he was already swearing to himself he would not forget again. A deep breath was required but he had doubts whether that would really ease his suffering.

"Now let's try that first part again."

Saying that, she once again lowered herself onto his face, a face which this time had taken a deep breath before she had sealed him in. He felt her lips on his mouth and nose; so soft at first and then pressed tightly as her weight followed her down.

She wriggled a bit as before. Then after a moment she slid back ever so slightly, and his nose cleared her pussy. His nostrils were practically resting on her skin, but he was able to breathe. Not full, natural breaths, but a slow labored breathing. Still it was a definite improvement from what he faced just moments ago.

"See how little things can make a big difference? For instance, if I slide back just a bit more..."

He could breathe. He could really breathe. Only through his nose of course, but he no longer felt like he was holding his breath.

"...or if I slide forward."

As she slid forward, it not only cut off his air again, but rather than being placed upon his nose, her pussy came crashing into it, mashing it forward uncomfortably. She waited there a few moments, making her point. A point he was glad to accept without demonstration. She then returned to the starting point, where he could breathe, but only slightly.

"Breathing. It is something you will have to work on, not only for your enjoyment, but for your survival. Luckily we are going to practice before your first real ride."

She then placed her hands on her hips, the crop absent though surely within reach. And slowly he felt her weight crushing down on him.

12