Sadia Bashir of Somalia

Story Info
Somali Muslim lesbian befriends her Jewish roommate.
1.2k words
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Today is the day of the presentations for the class project, and every student was given five minutes to sum up their research paper. The professor emeritus, Ms. Helena Lockers, sat at the front, watching as student after student discussed their papers. She was eager to hear the thoughts of these young men and women on the issues of race and gender in this day and age. When it came Sadia Bashir's turn to speak, the professor and the rest of the class got a lot more than they bargained for...

"I am a proud member of BLM and I want to fight White male patriarchy until the day I die," Sadia Bashir said proudly, and the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, curvy and Afro-sporting young Black woman pumped her fist in the air. Everyone seated inside the Politics Of Gender And Race Class inside Carleton University's Southern Hall stared at her, and Sadia shrugged. This strong sister absolutely did not care what those crackers thought, that's for damn sure.

Sadia Bashir was used to dealing with a lot of fake people, which was part and parcel of immigrant life in the Capital of Canada. If you weren't of the Caucasian persuasion, then people liked to ask you where you came from, make fun of your accent, and generally speaking, treat you like a second class citizen. Canada enjoyed a reputation as a progressive and friendly nation, but this falsehood pissed off Sadia like nothing else could. And the fiery young Black woman wanted to set the record straight...

"Fight the power," came a feminine voice, and Sadia turned, and found herself looking at a short, slender, red-haired young White woman with green eyes. Sadia's brown eyes narrowed as she gazed at Muriel Rosenthal, the Orthodox Jewish gal with whom she had so many arguments during the feminist discussions at school. Muriel smiled at Sadia, who frowned, but said nothing. There was a mysterious smile on Muriel's face, as though she were enjoying a private joke...

Sadia returned to her seat, after concluding her speech about race relations and feminism in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Canadians looked at what was happening in America, and thought themselves so progressive and liberal, when their bigotry was merely covert, rather than overt. The smugness of fake-smiling, passive aggressive Canadians irked the young Black woman even more than the overt racism of Americans. At least in America, you could tell your friends from your enemies...

"Had fun last night?" Muriel whispered, and Sadia turned to look at her, a look of surprise on her lovely face. The young Black woman shrugged, and continued to stare dead ahead, where the professor continued with the lecture. Muriel licked her lips, remembering all the naughty things that she and Sadia did the night before. Talk about kinky, naughty, provocative and boundary-pushing fun...

"Let's never speak of this again," Sadia said hotly, and when she looked at Muriel, her eyes were blazing with anger. Grinning wickedly, Muriel blew Sadia a kiss, and the tall Black Amazon got up and walked out of class in a huff. Muriel admired Sadia's thick dark ass which looked so hot and tempting in her Black leather pants, and felt a tingle deep inside her pussy. Hot damn, Sadia was freaky, and hot. If only Muriel could get her for a few more nights...

The night before, Sadia Bashir hung out with her roommate Muriel Rosenthal at the Lotus bar, a drinking establishment located near Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa, which catered to a gay and lesbian clientele. It was the young Black Muslim woman's first time in a queer bar, and after getting quite drunk, she went home with Muriel, and what followed was a truly freaky night...

"I like to talk Black politics a lot, but deep down, I am really submissive, and I like bossy White girls," Sadia confessed, as she sat on Muriel's lap. The foxy redhead looked at the tall, gorgeous Black woman sitting on her lap and smiled. Muriel kissed Sadia passionately and began caressing her body, starting with that big Black booty of hers. The two young women hastily undressed each other, and then they got down and dirty...

"Hmm, I love Black women, and you're beautiful, Sadia, just relax, you're going to love what I do to you," Muriel said, as she admired Sadia's statuesque, gorgeous body. The dark-skinned gal, originally from the nation of Somalia, was amazingly beautiful. Sadia sighed deeply, and rubbed her breasts together as Muriel spread her thick dark thighs and inhaled her womanly scent, then began eating her pussy.

"Oh fuck, this is hot," Sadia murmured, and Muriel ate her pussy with gusto, stimulating the voluptuous African Muslim beauty's crotch and making her feel things she'd never felt before. Sadia, a mosque-attending and very pious Somali Muslim gal knew that it was sinful for one woman to have sex with another woman but in that moment she definitely did not care. The feel of Muriel's tongue inside her pussy drove Sadia Bashir absolutely nuts, in a good way...

"I like to dominate Black women, and I've always wanted to get a Muslim chick in bed," Muriel paused to say, before she resumed lathering Sadia's pussy with her tongue. After driving Sadia absolutely wild, Muriel showed the Somali Muslim cutie exactly whom she was dealing with. Donning a strap-on dildo, Muriel laid Sadia on her back and raised her legs in the air. Rubbing the dildo against Sadia's pussy, Muriel locked eyes with her, awaiting her response...

"Hmm, fuck me, Muriel, make me your Black Muslim bitch, your kinky African whore, shoot, I admit that White pussy matters," Sadia shouted, a wicked smile on her face. Muriel grinned, amazed at the young Black woman's naughtiness and willingness to push the envelope. Fiercely Muriel kissed Sadia, and then she pushed the dildo into her wet, hairy pussy. Just like that, the two of them began to fuck with wild abandon, letting the pleasure of transgressing boundaries carry them into unprecedented territory...

"Hmm, do you think a lot of African Muslim women want to get fucked by bossy Jewish women like me, or are you special, Sadia?" Muriel whispered into Sadia's ear, after putting her on all fours, and the young Somali woman nodded, and smiled. Muriel slapped Sadia's big ass, and began fucking her like this, slamming the dildo into her cunt from behind. Sadia screamed, and this time Muriel grabbed her hair and yanked her head back while fucking her roughly. This was too frigging good...

"Hmm, I love this, fuck me harder," Sadia cried out, and Muriel went to town on her, fucking her with wild abandon. The two young women went at it for hours, until all strength left their bodies. Sadia lay in Muriel's arms, happy as can be. This was quite simply the best sex that either of them ever had, and it was deliciously naughty. Of course, when Sadia woke up and remembered what she and Muriel had done, she was horrified...

"Closet cases have great-tasting pussy, but they never stick around," Muriel Rosenthal said to herself in a quiet voice as she watched Sadia Bashir exit the classroom. Several students looked at the place where Sadia had gone, and shook their heads. Muriel smiled innocently, and then took a look around the classroom. There was another cute Black chick there, Lana somebody, and her White boyfriend, Todd something, wasn't in class today. Muriel began formulating ways to approach her after class without being too obvious. Straight chicks were fun to play with...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jessie's Motel Nightmare Jessie is taken by force by the motel owner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Curious Housewife A curious housewife seeking lesbian experience.in Lesbian Sex
Everyone wants to Become a Slut A woman I just met tells me she wants to be a slut.in Lesbian Sex
Mother and daughter visiting Ghetto Daughter takes mother for some fun in the Ghetto.in Interracial Love
Kayleigh in Training Pt. 01 Debt leads Kayleigh to be used by her friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories