Sadie and Marco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,691 Followers

As he begins to aggressively lick and suck her clit, he also slides his ring and middle fingers slowly into her innermost wetness. She lifts her hips up to receive his intrusion and closes her eyes in ecstasy as he begins to move his lips and mouth and fingers together in unison. She grips his head and pulls her to him, grinding her soaking wet pussy as hard as she can into his mouth, wanting to fuck his face and absorb him into her body.

He flicks madly, moving his fingers with expert precision, bringing her closer and closer to the brink she has been looking for. He increases his speed and pressure and he can feel her bucking wildly and wanting to cum. Her breathing quickens and she moans her approval. She knows she's being loud, but only Marco can hear her. She completely lifts her torso off the couch, arches her back and grinds her pussy into his face and hand, thighs spread and taut. He tucks the thumb of his other hand into her ass, slick with her juices. She doesn't object.

He loves eating her soaking wet pussy. She is so incredibly responsive and appreciative. And he loves this moment when she is his. She is now dependent on him to bring her to orgasm. And he takes the responsibility seriously and works his tongue, lips, fingers and mouth in unison and with all the speed and pressure he can muster. He feels her orgasm begin in an open swell and it takes over her body as she is transported for just a few moments to a plateau of utter ecstasy. Her breathing stops, her muscles spasm, her eyes clench. She releases her juices all over his face and mouth and hands. He drinks her deeply and slows his pace to bring her gradually back to earth. Her pussy is awash in her cum and her flesh is quivering with her intense orgasm.

She begins to breathe again. She smiles a smile of sexual contentment and reaches out to touch her lover. Marco slowly pulls back to give her room to descend and recoup. He tells her how much he enjoyed her body and making her cum. He tells her she has the most beautiful pussy he has ever seen. She pulls him up to kiss him; their first real kiss since he his arrival.

They kiss deeply, tongues swirling. She smells herself on his face and savors the succulent taste of her juices in his mouth. He is a good kisser and she could wile away the hours just French kissing and snuggling. But right now she has other ideas.

In one fluid move she reverses position with him: he is suddenly supine on the sofa and she is hunkering between his knees. He knows what is to come and he relaxes to watch her weave her magic. She has a look of determination and lust on her face. He spreads his legs wide, his erection dominating her view. But she knows how to pace things as well and she slides back to kiss his knees. She begins a long and wet journey up his inner thighs, nibbling, kissing, licking and moving slowly northward.

For the first time she lightly grasps his cock, but only to hold it up while she leans down to suck his balls. He loves how she does this; in fact it's something she does better than any woman he has ever been with. With one hand holding his prick aloft, she uses her other hand and her mouth to kiss, lick and suck his shaved balls. He groans in ecstasy as she expertly uses her mouth and hand to savor his sac.

They she turns her mouth sideways and begins a wet slide up his fully engorged cock, flicking her tongue on the underside ridge and using her lips to suck the most sensitive part of his anatomy into her hungry mouth. He groans in appreciation as she reaches the tip, opens her mouth wide, looks him in the eye, and slowly descends onto his ultra stiff member.

He feels her tongue circling the underside of his glans and moans as she slides up and down on his cock, whimpering with her own pleasure. She can only take in a few inches of his erection, but what she does with it is beyond words. The slurpy wet sounds of her blowjob are drowned out only by her own grunts of arousal. She kneads his loose balls as she caresses his cock with her soft full lips, urging him on to cum in her mouth.

He rests his hand on her soft hair and speaks to her. She loves it when he talks to her and tells her what to do. She loves his dirty talk, his plead for more, his gasps of delight as she takes him deeper. She knows she has him in her power now and she knows just how to bring him to the brink and let him hover. She pulls him out of mouth to say a few choice words, a few things to let him know how much she loves sucking his cock and how much she wants him to cum in her mouth so she can swallow him whole.

He guides her mouth back onto his swollen pole and she begins to suck in long deep strokes, spitting on his cock to maximize the lubrication. One hand encircles the base of his cock and slides up and down in a seductive rhythm while the other cups his balls and gently squeezes them like delicate jewels. His breath quickens and she knows he is approaching release.

But as much as Marco wants to unload between her sweet lips, he's anxious to fuck. He lifts her chin up and tells her how bad he needs her; how he needs to be inside of her. She stands up, puts her hands on his upper thighs and leans down to kiss him, deeply. She is a fantastic kisser; her lips are loose, soft and wet and her mouth opens lusciously to his tongue. They kiss deeply, but romantically, and Sadie moans into his throat. He reaches up while they kiss and touches her pussy, her lips distended, wet, and ready. He fondles her sweetly hanging bosom.

Marco is still on the sofa, his head propped on the back, his back on the cushion and his legs planted firmly on the floor. His ass and torso are suspended in air, awaiting Sadie's descent. She slowly climbs onto his lap without stopping their kiss. She straddles him, places her knees on the edge of the sofa and then reaches down for his stiff dick and guides it toward her sopping wet pussy. She uses the head of his cock to stimulate her clit, moving him back and forth along her opening, turning him into her own personal life-size dildo. They continue to kiss deeply as she slowly descends, inch by inch, upon his rock hard mast.

Sadie leans back, enraptured in the feeling of Marco's cock sliding into her deepest recesses. She uses her weight to slide down his stiff cock, then uses her thigh muscles to ascend, only to lower herself each time a little deeper. Marco fills her. His size is perfect for her vagina. She slips up and down on his erection, feeling her lips cling to his penis.

Marco can't take his eyes off of their union. He loves to watch her labia stretch and slide over his erection. Her lips clutch his cock on each ascent and bury themselves again with each downward stroke. His cock glistens with Sadie's juice, his pubic hair wet with her excess lubrication. He pumps his hips up and down to meet her rhythm, but she is doing most of the work. He loves to hear the little noises of love she makes while they fuck. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open as she moans involuntarily and in sync to their rhythm.

Sadie opens her eyes and looks into the eyes of her lover. He is watching his cock sink into her body. She loves to fuck him; to feel him fill her. She tells him how much she loves his cock inside of her; how she wants him to keep his cock insider of her all weekend. Marco smiles in agreement. He scoots back to get his ass on the edge of the sofa and pulls Sadie toward him. They embrace tightly as she places her knees on either side of his hips and sinks all the way down on his cock.

He whispers into her ear and tells her how much he's missed her; how much he has thought about her. They cling together, his cock sunk fully into her body. He leans to the left and rolls over without disengaging. Now she is below him. He slides her around so her ass is firmly on the couch. He has his right knee on the couch and his left foot firmly planted on the floor. He begins to pump into her, using the leverage of his foot to plow into her deeply. She groans approval.

Sadie loves when Marco takes control; when he begins to use his strength and muscular torso to really fuck her. There's times when she loves it gentle and soft, but there are also times when she loves to be fucked hard and fast. Now is just such a time and Marco knows it. He begins to thrust deeply, grunting with each slip of his dick into her pussy. Sadie reaches behind to grab his ass cheeks so she can pull him into her even deeper. She loves the feel of his muscular buttocks and feels its connectedness to his hard cock as he thrusts into her in at a faster pace.

He slows a bit so he can kiss her. Their tongues tangle and they mingle their saliva, each panting for air as they kiss and fuck in unison. Marco can smell Sadie's love, her distinct sexual aroma is sweet and pungent and fills him with desire for her. Sadie loves the sounds of their lovemaking: the sound of their wet bodies slamming together, the wet sticky sound of her juicy cunt gripping his cock, their heavy breathing, her steady moaning.

She has always been loud once she is in the throes of fucking. It isn't orchestrated or done to impress. It is her body's natural response once she is turned on and in the act of lovemaking. Sometimes she is self-conscious knowing someone might hear her in another room or apartment. But today she let's loose, knowing that only Marco will hear her erotic moans of desire. He is fucking her so well.

Suddenly Marco increases his pace and intensity. Sadie feels the effect and knows that this frenzied rhythm will bring her to orgasm shortly. Marco knows this too. He knows how to play Sadie's body like a fine instrument. But he also knows he wants to make Sadie cum but he's not ready himself. He wants to save himself for her mouth. He adjusts himself, straightening up on his arms and changing his angle of insertion just slightly to bring him even deeper. Now he pushes the envelope.

Sadie feels his intensity and her body responds. She moans his name loudly as her voice sings out. She feels her body tighten and grip Marco's pounding cock. She spasms in one long tumultuous orgasm that rips through her body and pulses tightly around Marco's engorged cock.

Marco can feel her, smell her, and hear her. He knows she is cuming and he plows his way through her orgasm, then starts to ebb slightly as she begins to crest and subside. He eases back, slows down, and slides slowly in and out, backing off in degrees. He hasn't cum, but he is on the verge and needs her now. He ever so slowly pulls his cock out of its warm wet nest as Sadie coos with delight. She tells him how good he makes her feel and then tells him she needs to taste his cock. Now.

She is still lieing on her back. Marco can't stand to wait another minute. He quickly straddles her shoulders, hunches his hips down and lowers his huge erection down to her waiting lips. He leans forward so he can slide in. He feels her mouth hungrily absorb him, sucking him in as deeply as she can take him. Her tongue swirls on the under side of his prick and urges him on. He pumps himself gently into her mouth, not wanting to push too deep and choke her. She is moaning.

The sight of her taking his cock, of her willing mouth absorbing his love, is pushing him to the edge. He speaks to her and tells her what he's doing and what she's doing. The words spur her on and bring him to the brink. He gives her warning that he is going to cum. He can feel her sucking with abandon. She increases her pace and grasps his ass tightly in her hands.

She can feel him growing in her mouth and she also knows the sounds of her lover. She knows how to bring him full circle, how to push his buttons. And she can feel him swelling and his breathing becoming steady and intense. He screams aloud all of a sudden and the first spurt shoots against the back of her throat. She keeps going, wanting more and Marco provides her with five heavy spasms of cum. As he groans his finish, Sadie continues to suck him dry. She wants every last drop of his cum. She loves his taste and wants to drink him in.

Marco collapses to Sadie's side. They are a panting, sweating mess. Marco is in Neverland. Sadie hops up from the couch and runs to the kitchen, returning in short order with a warm damp towel. She begins to clean up Marco; gently rubbing his dick and surrounding area. He pulls her to him and they lay in naked bliss. He kisses her gently and they cuddle on the couch. The sun beams in through the bay window and warms their bodies.

And this is only the beginning. Marco has been in town for only a couple hours. It's barely noon and they're already recovering from their first round of lovemaking. The weekend will go on to be a fuck fest. They are both horny, both in their prime, and both incredibly turned on by the other.

Over the next two days they watch movies, order take-out, sleep a little here and there, but mostly they have sex. Sadie loves being naked and Marco can handle naked just fine. Their lovemaking varies in intensity over the weekend. While there is plenty of hard, sweaty fucking, there is also tender lovemaking. They massage one another and explore each other's body in minute detail. Marco loves the sensitivity of Sadie's nipples and soft pink coloration and shape of her beautiful pussy. Sadie loves Marco's cock and touches and caresses it with wonder. She loves the smooth lines of his buttocks and the taut muscles of his stomach.

They talk a lot too; sharing stories of their past and delving delicately into the future. They talk about past lovers; the good, the bad, and the ugly. They have both been sexually active since high school, so there are great stories to tell. They share their fantasies.

Marco broaches the subject of anal sex, not pushing for it, but introducing the topic to get Sadie's reaction. She is demure, but somewhat interested herself. Probably not on the menu for this weekend, but the forbidden topic is now on the table.

Sadie talks about being bi-curious. She wonders what it would be like to bring another woman into their lovemaking; someone they were both attracted to. Marco is intrigued by the idea of watching Sadie make love to another woman. She loves oral sex so much, he is sure she would get lost in another woman's pussy. Marco would love to watch, but he knows he'd love to participate even more. He thinks about watching Sadie have sex with another woman; of Sadie watching him fuck another woman; and of them weaving a beautiful woman into their intense lovemaking. They talk of women that have attracted them from their mutual past. They talk about the possibilities.

All the talking and fantasizing turns them on, and before long they are fucking again, trying different positions and various locations within the apartment. They take a shower together and enjoy slippery soapy sex for over an hour, emerging with puckered fingers. They video themselves making love and then watch themselves, somewhat in awe of the passion that is caught on tape.

They barely leave the apartment. Sadie leaves briefly to check in on her father, but otherwise their biggest sojourn is dinner out on Saturday night. They feel exposed; as if their sexual energy is transparent and everyone that looks at them can tell they've been naked and fucking like rabbits for hours. They can't keep their hands off one another and hurry back to Sadie's apartment to have each other for dessert.

Sunday arrives and they make love all morning in the sun of the bay window. Marco leaves shortly after noon and they vow to get together soon. They will have phone sex and send sexy e-mails to one another as the week progresses, reliving the weekend in minute detail. They are both sore, but happy, and their sexual life is now in full bloom.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and the cashier is hovering over my shoulder.

"Ahem. There's no sleeping in the café, sir – house rules."

I wasn't sleeping, exactly, I try to explain. But it's not worth the effort. I slowly bring my head back into reality. My computer has gone into sleep mode. There is a different group of people sitting around me. I have been lost in a trance for, who knows how long. I look at my watch and realize it is time to go.

As I gather up my things I try to imagine what Sadie and Marco are doing this very minute. Where are they? Who is doing what to whom? How many countless orgasms have they had? I sigh, pack up my stuff, and head off into the afternoon.

gapster7
gapster7
1,691 Followers
12