Sadie Hawkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back, her lips tugging on my erection a moment before she let it go. "Am I doing that the way you like?"

"It's okay. After we're done here, you should buy yourself one of those plastic dicks and practice with that. If I'm going to give you more charity sucks, you'll have to learn to do that better."

"Better?"

"Sure, lots better. I can hardly feel you this way/"

"Oh." With that, she stuffed my dick back down her throat the farthest she had so far.

For the next ten minutes she kept on, only sometimes gagging, but the time between gags getting longer and longer, and me more certain she was swallowing me deeper and deeper.

Ten minutes of this was turning out to be about my limit.

"DeeDee? I'm going to come pretty soon, and here's what I want you to do. When I say I'm coming, you pull back just enough my dick still goes clear to the back of your throat, but not so far you're in danger of choking over my cum. When I've filled your mouth with everything I've got, just wait a minute or so. Then slowly, with all the suction you've got, slowly pull my penis out of your mouth, and with your hands, milk out all the cum that's still in it. Okay?"

She looked up as if she had little idea how to pull this off.

"It'll come to you. Just pull me out slowly and suck for all you're worth. You'll get it if you try. Then swish it around in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it. Okay?"

She nodded, although I'm sure she had never before done this.

She had just shoved my dick back deep into her throat when I reached my limit. I grabbed her head and shoved her face onto my penis, feeling my balls and everything down there try to put themselves inside her throat. She choked, but did great in the suction department.

As I tapered off, she pulled back, suction and all. Wow! I tried not to smile as much as my body felt this event warranted, but it was tough. When I looked down, the motion in her cheeks said she was indeed swishing my cum around her mouth.

"Okay, DeeDee. Swallow and get back to sucking."

She made big, swallowing motions, then settled down to making certain nothing more remained inside me. I went back to lounging in that land of bliss for which I'd only hoped two weeks ago.

***

"Okay, DeeDee," I said. "Your turn now."

She twisted around on her bed such that without losing my penis, she could see my face. She put on a silly grin.

"You get turned around here so your tits are up here where I can fondle them. You liked that, didn't you?"

She nodded, still holding the tip of my dick in her mouth.

"Up here, now. Let's not waste time, okay? Lie on your back on top of me."

She scrambled up, and in a moment I had a whole woman lying on me, face up like I was. With my left hand I found both her breasts and began mauling them.

"Like that?"

"Oh, yes! But not quite so hard."

I found a nipple, rolled it between my fingers, and pinched it—just a little. It was hard as a rock, so I knew where she stood on her journey up Mt. Vesuvius.

"Like that?"

"Oh, Jerry!"

"Then how about this?" With my right hand I reached her pussy, then mauled her lips, clit, and everything there.

"Oooh! Honey!" That was the first time I'd warranted that name!

"Just hold still and quit squirming around."

"Oh, Jerry! I can't. God, I can't!"

"Sure you can. Just slow down." To help her, I stuck two fingers into her and pried upwards enough I pinched her clit between my thumb and palm.

"Oh, god! Oh, god, oh god!"

"Easy girl. Easy." I stopped. Now was time to ply more of my charity fuck payback scheme. I rubbed her ever so slightly, measuring any advance she made toward the Promised Land, holding back so she made no progress, yet never letting her lose ground, either. I kept her a few feet short of the summit for nearly half an hour. By then she was cursing me, begging me, cajoling me, flirting me, promising me the world and the moon if I just wouldn't stop, yet would go no farther. Dee Dee deserved this for the torture she put my friend Darren through.

The question now was: Do I let her get off, or make her pay Darren's debt through frustration?

I decided upon a compromise: Back her slowly off the summit, then from close to the bottom, run her up quick so she experienced only a tiny climax. Fair, don't you think?

But she out maneuvered me, at least some. There was no getting DeeDee that far off the summit. I'd say she had a one-quarter climax, and cursed me all the way back down to her take off altitude. But at least at her climax, there was enough climbing altitude remaining above that she'd never forget there had been, and that's what I wanted her to remember.

As she lay there half satisfied, half frustrated and pounding the bed's mattress with every unused thrill that shot through her body, I put my clothes back on and readied myself for going home.

"You bastard!" she said in a voice that said 'I'd hate you if I didn't want you back so much.'

"Why you say that? You got your little charity date, charity dance, charity kisses, charity fondle, charity suck, and a charity climax. What else you expect from a set up like this?"

"How about a good fuck, one with no charity about it?"

"Okay, I'll make you a deal. You go back to Darren, tell him you're sorry and you'll fuck him four times a week for the rest of this year and until he leaves for college next fall. If he says okay and you keep your promise, then next year you and I can have a fresh start. If you don't want him or he doesn't want you, then you drop each other gently and thoughtfully and you come back to me.

"What?"

"You heard me. Darren's my friend. I'm not going to steal you from him."

"But I don't want him."

"Tough. I gotta go home and get some sleep."

"Wait! Okay, I'll tell him." She sounded half in tears, but I hoped that was frustration.

"When?"

"Monday at school."

"Good." That would give me the weekend to clue him in.

***

"How you and your two sophomores enjoy the dance?" I said to Darren once the standard buddy-buddy greeting played out at school early next Monday morning.

"Good, and like you said, the other girls took quick notice. Already Nancy Gordon and Michelle Bates put in their bids to be girlfriend of the month for the football team captain."

"I told you."

"You were right. What silly girls! If they only knew how nice it was to have Merry Sue and Keri instead of all that game-playing bullshit that hangs around the team."

"So, you're thinking maybe you keep one of them?"

"Thinking maybe I keep them both. You know? I used that idea of yours if somebody said something about having two girls and I couldn't make up my mind? That stopped them. And you should have seen Merry Sue and Keri strut after I said that. They made it real easy to treat them like royalty."

"So, what about DeeDee, Darren?"

"If ya want her, keep her. I see no reason I'd want her back. If you don't, I think between us we could ruin her for the rest of the time she's here in this school."

"A bit vindictive, aren't you? She told me she'd fuck you four times a week for the rest of the year if you'd take her back—just to repay you."

"Not me. I'm done with her. You want her? You take her."

So DeeDee was mine. We became fast friends by school year end—'fast' having nothing to do with our bedroom athletics. She followed me to junior college, graduated with me, then followed me to university where we both graduated and found jobs nearby.

Soon after college graduation, we proved our mutual fertility and DeeDee moved on to the wifeliness training she missed in high school. Similarly, I studied husbandliness and fatherliness every evening and weekend for the next twenty-five years. Four kids, one wife, and I love them all.

Maybe Sadie Hawkins Day isn't such a bad idea—even if it's not politically correct these days.

12