Sadie Outlaw Ep. 003: Lady Parts

Story Info
Hands up? Double barrels Bitches...
8.5k words
4.81
8.5k
4
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

Hands up? Double barrels Bitches. Just look at my tits, I call this fourplay.

*

1876...

"Yup! Still in Hell."

Sadie Outlaw opened her eyes to an early morning breeze over the rough terrain that she had set up camp on. Even in this era the sunrise was beautiful over Texas. She just wished that there was a Starbuck's right around the corner. Sadly, with as much gear as she was unwilling to leave behind a coffee pot was not on her list. For a well-trained soldier who sought to be a woman once more, some things just seemed more important. At least she brought a canteen of water. Clean water at that from 2022. As long as it lasted.

"Looks like the wild horses moved on." She squints over the horizon where they had clustered just before sunset claimed their majesty. It would have been nice catching a ride, but out here in no man's land, at least during this time period, any wrong move would be game over. Even though the A.I. of her uncle's mistress Tilly had informed her of the added capabilities to her body's strength, and healing, tackling a wild stallion only to get thrown off and lay out here with a broken back was not her idea of fun. Not that she wouldn't risk it. She was used to rough terrain from her military service in the Middle East. Hoofing it was never fun, but she had very little choice at this point. Boots on the ground as they say.

Rolling up her bed roll and gathering her things, she shakes her head one last time at the predicament her life was left in. Who knew time travel really existed? Worse yet, she was a fish out of water in this era. Everything about her would spook the locals. She could only imagine how difficult communication would be, yet with every negative she attempted a positive. She did speak Spanish, as well as Comanche. That would come in handy. At least if any Indians got the bead on her she might actually be able to talk her way out of being scalped. Having heard stories while growing up of how the tribes stole white women as mates gave her another plus. Of course, the second they saw her tattoos they might think she was the Devil's daughter or some woManitou. Maybe she was. Of course, those tattoos were mainly of animals and Comanche shamans could consider them spirits. Risky either way.

Following the hoof prints of the horses, which luckily seemed to be going in the same direction that Tilly needed her to go, she considered risking a broken back. At least if she was left for dead, she wouldn't have to face her ancestor Jessup Outlaw. She knew that was going to be difficult. Not knowing what he was truly like, let alone being unable to reveal their relationship made her uneasy. For hours, and two crouching urinations she pondered their meet.

Lifting her locketwatch dangling around her neck, which once belonged to Jessup gave her a bit of hope should she need to prove to him their connection. With it being a twin there was always that chance she could warp reality and alter time by exposing it to him. She knew Tilly would not advise it. Fuck those assholes at Wyndham Explorations. If she had no choice, she would just hogtie Jessup and make him listen to her. Of course, if she did then he might never be able to reveal his whereabouts, nor, what it was that he was hiding from historical record. One thing was for certain, whatever Jessup Outlaw knew was worth a multi-billion-dollar time travel operation. It must be something big.

With the terrain rising up all around her she took things slow. This area would be easy for someone to carry out an ambush. Hearing horses around the bend gave her hope that she might just catch herself a ride. Sipping water in preparation for the encounter she began to drop her backpack and sit her rifle against a boulder. She would have to go in unencumbered if she had any hopes of taming a horse. Digging out riding gloves, she tipped her hat and started around the obstructing rocks. Leaving her things behind for a freedom to do battle, she gnashed her teeth and waltzed right into...

"Well, looky here." A male voice catches her off guard. Halting in step she hears a rifle cock. "What in tarnation is a lil' lady like you doin' out here in no man's land. No woman's land for that matter."

"Site seeing. Any idea where I can find a ride to the closest town?"

"That would be Sugar Plum."

"Of course, it would be." She turns slowly with her hands shoulder high. "So much for it bein' Magic Mike." She sizes up her captor, "Not looking for trouble. I spotted some wild horses back there and I was hoping to break one. Tired of walking."

"Trouble found you I reckon. You just keep those hands high, and I won't put a bullet 'tween your purdy eyes."

"Aw! You like my eyes." She dares to batt her lashes.

"Not all I like, but they'll do for the time bein'." He looks her over a bit more closely, "Those are some fancy duds for a gal. If you weren't so purdy I'd think you were a fella wearin' those clothes."

"Dresses aren't my style."

"Reckon I can see that. I'll be needin' you to unbuckle that there gun belt and toss it over."

"Why? I'm not here to draw on you. I'm only after a horse."

"Beg your pardon if'n I don't believe ya. I jus' don't see a gal yer size breakin' no wild one. You don't even have yerself a lariat. Drop the belt."

"Fine! Don't get itchy on that trigger Black Bart."

"Name's not Bart."

"What is it then?"

"Purdy sure you already know. My gut says you're a bounty hunter."

"Your gut would be wrong. I'm just a weary traveler. Dropping the belt now."

"Slow."

"Gotcha."

"Dunno what you just said but I know I got you." As her hands carefully unfasten her belt, she eases it from her waist and tosses it gently toward him. As he looks at it a loud voice calls out from above.

"Have her drop her pants too Cletus."

"Friends? Of course, you have friends." Sadie shakes her head almost laughing, "Perverts even in this era."

"Not just yet Ned." He growls loud enough for his associate to hear higher up in the rocks.

"Howdy Ned." Sadie waves up at another man, much thinner than Cletus. He had a pistol drawn and was making his way down the hillside.

"You gotta name?" Ned reaches her and circles Sadie from a short distance admiring her.

"Sure. My monikers Mae West." She joked. It wasn't as if her name mattered. That and it was safer not using her full name when it could be connected to Jessup if she survived this day.

"She's got a nice body Cletus." He ponders a brief moment then adds, "What's a moniker?"

"Not now Ned." Cletus whistles loudly and four more men on horseback round the bend. Sadie scowled at the sight of more guns. These men appeared to be more confident as their horses slowly approached her. The lead rider stopped his steed to lean over his saddle horn.

"Mae West, you say?"

"That's right. Who might you be?"

"Sam Dillsby. These are my brothers, Sonny, Shep, and Spur. Seen you from a good distance coming up on us. Here to collect a bounty?"

"Bounty? Truth is, I don't give a rat's patooty what you've done." She swiftly calls upon Tilly in her inner thoughts, "Tilly? Who is Sam Dillsby, and his brothers?" She really did care considering her situation.

"Noteworthy history, the Dillsby Gang are bandits in 1876. All of their gang die by 1877, long before you trail Jessup Outlaw to his final location."

"Killers?"

"It appears so. Bank robbery was their priority, however. Spur Dillsby dies before any of the others. In 1876, a month from this date."

"Shame. How does he die?"

"A broken neck it appears. Only diary records mention it. Their sister Marka kept a vivid account of the family history."

Sadie squints against the sun at Sam, "Like I said Sammy, I don't care anything about you boys. I'm only looking for a ride to the next town. Not even askin' you fellas for a ride. I'm willin' to try'n coax a wild horse into submission."

"Sub what?" Cletus countered her big word selection.

"Submission. Sorry, big city schoolin'."

"Explains yer clothes. Fancy duds."

"So, I've heard. I like lookin' nice even in a hellhole like West Texas. I hear Sugar Plum is nearby."

"Came from there two weeks back." Sam Dillsby, the elder brother offers up. "Not much there."

"Isn't that what it's like anywhere? Especially Texas."

"I reckon."

"Make her take her clothes off Sam." Sonny Dillsby calls from a hilltop.

"Not now, Sonny. You and Ned... I swear." Sam eyes Sadie's reaction to his brothers attempted authority.

"I kindly wish you wouldn't try that Mister Dillsby."

Motioning Shep to ride around Sadie, she observes him pass by and disappear around the short bend she had arrived from. He had retrieved her pack and rifle from its hiding spot. Returning with it Shep tosses it on the ground then hops down to look it over.

"Fancy pack Sam." Shep kicks the bag, uncertain what to make of it.

"Biggest pack I've ever seen." Spur Dillsby joins Shep on the ground to look inside it. Sadie growls at their intrusion on her personal belongings.

"Don't make me tell you guys to leave my things alone." Guns point at her from all angles now as Cletus and Ned circle her threat. "Fine! Ain't nothing in there but one thing that might fit you boys."

"Doubt that lookin' at yer size." Sam was suave in his saddle.

"Depends on how you wear it, Sammy." A wink at best.

"Curious." Sam directs, "Open the bag and let's see what she's got. We can send some lady clothes to our sisters."

"Sure, not as if I need them." Sadie rolls her eyes. Looking down at Shep and Sonny, she watches them lift things from her pack one at a time. Clothing at first, a G-string made them marvel at what it could be. "Slingshot. Just put a rock in the cradle and swing it over your head." They quickly lost interest in it and into the dust it went. A t-shirt from the rocker Rob Zombie made the men wince.

"Hombre looks mean." Sonny lifted it to show the others.

"Meanest of the mean. Rob would skin you boys alive."

"He ain't here." Sam grunted.

"Nope. Be glad he's not. Devil rejected him from Hell." She snickered playing on Rob's attempts at film making. Anything to calm her nerves. Lifting a toothbrush up Shep used it just for laughs. The idea that a perfectly good hygiene product would be used on gnarled teeth made her wince, "You can keep that."

Next up Sonny revealed the one thing she was going to regret them finding. With a gross expression Sonny held up an eight-inch rubber dildo with vibrator action. "What in jehasopofat is this?"

"Looks like..." Cletus grimaced. "You cut that off a fella?"

"Retirement gift from my boys in Iraq. Notice all the signatures on it." Sure, enough in black marker were six different names surrounding the girth of the dildo. Sonny discovering the dial led to an activation. Watching it wag about in his grasp freaked him out, tossing it at Shep it became a game of hot potato. Every man there had a good laugh as they tossed it finally at Sadie. Catching it she shut it off to conserve the battery. "Eveready. Gotta love that pink rabbit in foster grants." They were actually Duracell.

"Now looks the time to get her drawers off Sam." Shep stood up leaving Sonny to the unpacking. Sam Dillsby merely scowls.

"You're a strange one Mae West."

"Won't deny that. Seriously Sammy. I don't mean any of you no harm. Not any bounty hunter, I'm just passing through. My horse died aways back and I really just wanna find a town and relax."

"Sugar Plum? We let you go; you end up telling the law where we're hidin'. Can't let that happen Mae."

"I can understand yer worry Mister Dillsby. Reckon I'm at yer mercy."

"Dang right yer at our mercy. Take her clothes off Sam." Shep tried again.

Rolling his eyes Sam Dillsby spits then looks at Sadie, "He ain't gonna hush up until ya do. Get to strippin'."

"Just for you Shep." She winks and takes her hat off, resting it on the ground. Boots next, she lets them discover pink socks. Why did she wear pink? Off they went tucked into those boots. Bright yellow painted toenails instantly draw their attention next. Old west cowboys had no clue the necessities of the future. Jacket removed, led to her shirt. As soon as her tattoos were dominant every man there took a step back. Her white lace bra removed gave them a start.

"Them is some colorful tattoos, Mae." Sam sat upright at her appearance. Seeing hands on her breasts clutching them disturbed the entire bunch. They had no idea what flipping the bird even was.

"Like 'em Sam? Got these from a Comanche friend of mine."

"She knows Comanche's Sam." Ned shuddered.

"Quiet down Ned. Worry about Indians when you see an arrow flyin' by." As he spoke of it, Sam instinctively reaches over his shoulder as if stung.

Unzipping her pants Sadie took a deep breath and dropped her jeans. Each of the group shivered at the sight of twin rattlesnakes peeking under her thin white G-string. As she slithered those down her legs, stepping out, the men looked disturbed, the snake's heads now in view, battling over her shaved pussy. She was hoping the warring serpents would deter their attempts at raping her. Not that sex seemed unfavorable. Her biology was screaming hormonally. Knowing she couldn't get knocked up or catch a venereal disease helped. If only they were better looking.

"Gonna put my socks back on Sammy. Grounds hot." She put them on then stood nude, a slow 360 to show off her curves.

"Yer slick as a whistle down there." Shep bent forward examining her twat from a distance. "Don't that itch?"

"Voice of experience Shep?" She smirked. He backed off looking embarrassed while coughing up, "No!" Beet red he was.

"What's that locket yer wearing? Looks like a tiny watch. That gold?" Sam brought up.

"She has one tattooed on her back too Sam." Sonny pointed out.

"Family heirloom. Ain't gold Sam. I'll ask you to let me keep it."

"Can we forniecate with her now Sam?" Ned shuffled in front of Sam's horse. Sam nodded to Ned who jumped into a dance step that made his allies chuckle. "Hot diggity." As he struts toward Sadie she winces and waited until he stood directly in front of her before punching his lights out. Ned dropped like a sack of sugar. All around her guns were cocked and pointing.

"Come on Sam. Did you think I was like every other gal around? I'm not that easy. Well, I am, just not findin' Ned there appealin'." A pistol against the back of her head changed her mind. Sonny Dillsby rubbed her ass while his barrel pressed against her, she leered over her shoulder winking, "Feels nice. Slap it if yer man enough." He did, she felt the sting and grinned, "That all you got?"

Shep moved to her side and planted his own pistol barrel against her temple. With another pressure felt, Sonny lowered his own gun and undid his pants. Wagging a timid erection, he moved in for the kill. Grabbing Sadie by her red hair he bent her forward and relocated his cock into her pussy. She heard a deafening, "WOOOOOOWEEEEEE! She's a wet one."

"She wanted us all along." Cletus grunted.

"That a fact Mae West?" Sam narrowed his eyes as Sadie looks up over her brow.

"I love a good fuckin' Sam. You should hop off that horse and give me a roll."

"In due time Mae. You've shown yer a wild one. Ain't takin' no chances."

"Ned? He was just foreplay."

"For play?" None of them had heard the term.

"Yup! Ned weren't my type. Too skinny for my tastes. Rest of you boys look pretty strappin'."

Guns all aimed to bring her down Sadie throws her hands to her side with a tsk, "Are you sayin' a gal can't put up no fight? You think I'm easy Sam?"

"You just said you weren't, then you were. Make up yer mind. Gonna be even if you ain't."

"How's that?"

Out of nowhere the boys moved away and left her wondering why her pussy was empty, a rope swoops down over her upper body as she straightens up, snugging its loop up tight, her extended arms forced to retreat to her ribs. She presumed all of them had guns on her, evidently one of them went another route. Startled slightly, she smirks up at Sam Dillsby. "Bondage fetish Sam? I'm likin' this so far."

"You just said you liked a good fuckin'." Even though the word fucking was uncommonly used they all caught on to her use of it.

"That I did. When a man is tough enough to take me. Ain't sure any of you are ready for me though."

Hearing a horse whiney behind her, Sadie turned just in time to lose her balance and get pulled to her side on the dirt. Growling at her situation she quickly discovers they intended to prove her wrong. With a shrill, "YAW!" Sadie Outlaw got drug through dirt and rocks for a good twenty feet before the horse was slowed to a halt. Spitting up dust she winces at Sam casually riding up to her.

"Changing yer tune, Mae?"

"Nope. Tougher than I look Sam. You do realize I could just as easily join up with you boys. I come in handy. Crack shot and all."

"Only thing a woman is good for is treatin' a fella to a good time. Bakin' bread maybe." Cletus scowled moving in to take a second rope and forcibly tie a length around her left ankle, Spur Dillsby joining Cletus in tying a third rope to her right ankle. Sadie sat helpless at the moment knowing pretty much where this was leading. She just hoped her amped up physiology could withstand the coming agony.

Shep returning to his horse rides up next to Spur and accepts the other end of his lariat. With a gentle nudge to his horse, he moved three feet until Sadie's right leg lifted out from under her. As she found her body tightening under Sonny Dillsby, holding her upper body in check, Shep kept her right leg captive. From there Cletus climbed up on his own horse and tethered the end of his rope to his saddle horn. Encouraging his Palomino to take six steps Sadie's left leg ventured into the air.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Sadie snapped as her legs split wide, her ass lifting up off the desert floor. Hearing Sonny verbally nudge his own horse brought Sadie's entire body up into the air, suspended a good four feet off the ground. She grits her teeth at the pain, one wrong word they could easily rip her apart by forcing their horses into a run. Sadie bit her tongue.

"She fucks her mother?" Spur looked up at Sam with an expression of disgust.

Sam ignored his younger brother and dethroned himself from his saddle. Moving in on foot he stood over Sadie's left shoulder. She eyed him with a smirk, "Reckon ya got me at a disadvantage Sam. We could have been friends you and I."

"Gonna be friendly regardless Mae."

"That a fact?"

In the distance Ned Potter sat up on the ground shaking his head clear of his confusion. Eyes focusing on the situation, he crawls to his feet staggering. Temper flaring, he shuffled toward his partners.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout Sam. Let me punch this bitch, I owe her."

"Save yer fist Ned. Gonna need it to jerk off, because I'm bettin' the others are all gonna get me before you do." Sadie laughs under pressure.

"That true Sam?" Ned frets.

"Sounds 'bout right."

"Dammit Sam." Ned kicks the dirt sending dust flying. Off in a tizzy Ned went away after a healthy spit. Sam reached in and gripped Sadie's long red hair and held her firm to keep her attention.

"Fess up Mae. You a bounty hunter?"

"Nope. Never lied to you once Sam." Except about her horse dying. Never existed.

"She's after our money." Cletus calls down from his horse.

"That what yer after?"

"Never knew you had any money Sam. Told you I'm just travelin' through."

"Goin' where?"

"Hell Paso. Horse dropped on me I told ya."

"El Paso is that way." Sam looks left nodding in the right direction. "You were goin' the other way."

"A gal can't get lost now and then?"

"A'ight Mae, how this all goes down from this point on is up to you. Cooperate and I might just let you live to see another daybreak."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers