Sadie's Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took off her work clothes and showered. She loved wearing plain white tanks from the boys' department with little white panties when she came home from work. They felt clean and cozy like her after her shower.

When she toweled off, she remembered the gift that came with the flowers. She walked naked and still damp into the kitchen and put the necklace on. She looked at herself in the hall mirror with just the red necklace resting between her breasts again. She loved the way her body was all curves, no angles. Even her nipples were mostly smooth and buff colored and they matched the perfectly round bulge of her breasts. The buds in the middle of her nipples only needed the slightest encouragement, a thought, a kiss, a brush of soft fabric, and they would harden and pop out asking for more attention.

She cupped her breasts with both hands as she examined herself. When she pulled her hands away, both nipples were hard and staring straight out. Ready. She closed her eyes and tried to picture the man from last night. Mark, the note said. She took off the necklace and looked at it again in her hand, feeling the weight of it.

People didn't often do nice things for her. She kept everyone at arms length. She looked at the color and it seemed to match his cockiness and personality rather well. He looked like a deep red kinda guy.

She felt her clit come alive. She brought the stone to her mouth and sucked on it leaving it soaked. She clasped the chain around her waist. It fit her nicely with some length to spare. When she let the necklace fall, the heavy pendant hung down to just the top of her shaved slit. She reached down and slid her middle finger between her lips. She bucked her hips forward and the pendant hit her clit bringing on another bucking reflex. She sucked the fingers of her left hand and put two of them inside herself while she rubbed her clit and gyrated her hips so the pendant would hit her in time with her movements.

Perching her bottom on the kitchen table for support, she spread her legs wider. She was getting dizzy and warm. She thought about the man teasing her that "Yes, it was big" and she lost control as her orgasm tensed through her over and over.

She grabbed the note and her phone and dialed before she lost her nerve. She was still breathing hard from cumming and now her nerves were making her breath a little harder.

"This is Mark," he answered rather flatly. He was still at the office and now with no more Bett, he had no one to eat a late dinner with.

"Mr. Big?" She said breathlessly and allowed herself a small giggle.

He was caught off guard. He was so enrapt in his work and he hadn't been keeping up with any of the girls he had flirted with in a while. He couldn't place the phone number or the voice and didn't want to say the wrong name so he laughed instead of talking. He'd already messed up with the gardenias today, he didn't want to foul up a chance with another girl in the first two minutes of conversation. So he stayed quiet.

"You seem to know what suits me. The gardenias are really nice. How did you know they were my favorite?"

Not gardenias, again.

He sat up, remembering Sadie. How could he forget that body, those eyes, the way she had made him plunk down thousands on a useless diamond ring? But, he really didn't mind being a sucker for her sake. He'd done it to himself, really.

"How did your girl like the ring?"

"Yeah, the ring. Well, I haven't actually given it to her yet." He bit his lip. Why play more games? "No, truth is she wont be getting the ring, Darling."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you should've sent her the pendant instead of me? It would have cost you less."

"Like the pendant that much, did you?" He laughed at her reference to money. If she only knew.

"I'm wearing it right now." She was still a little out of breath.

"You okay? You sound a little winded, Darling." He remembered his fantasy from earlier of her not wearing anything else besides the necklace. "You're wearing it right now?"

"I'm wearing it right now..." He cut her off right there.

"Darling, let's stop before we get ourselves frustrated. Why don't I pick you up so I can see that necklace of yours again? I want to make sure it really does suit you the way I thought. I'm starving and alone tonight. You'll be doing this guy a favor."

"Dinner? Sure, why not." She was hungry now after her work out in the kitchen.

"Actually, there's a nice little Italian place on the corner by my place," she added.

"Italian sounds spectacular." She told him where it was and that she would be there at nine.

Part 05 She wanted it to be casual. She threw on a short sweet summer dress and strappy sandals omitting the underwear and bra. She felt looser that way and this also let her focus on the sensation of the necklace still around her waist. When the stone swayed, it bumped her between the legs oh so nicely with every move she made.

When she entered the tiny restaurant, he was already seated. He looked as loose as she wanted to be. He left the sport coat and tie in the car and loosened up a bit by untucking his khaki dress shirt and undoing three buttons on top as well as folding up the cuffs. She thought he looked like he was on vacation in Italy, tanned and golden with the hair of a Roman god.

"Did I keep you waiting too long?" she asked coyly.

"Not at all, Sweetie. You're worth the wait." He smiled at the difference in her appearance from the night he met her at the store. She was breezy like the dress she wore, and that was a nice change from the high maintenance women he usually met in his line of work.

"So where's this famous necklace?" he asked with a big smile, surveying her cleavage again.

"Oh, I'm wearing it. Maybe I'll show it to you later." She sat down and they ordered their dinner.

They ate among light small talk and all the while he kept thinking about her saying she was wearing the necklace. The dress she had on was low cut, but not too low and there was no trace of the necklace. He thought she was just teasing him about wearing it, but he couldn't stop imagining where she might have the necklace on her. If not around her neck, then where? And that only made his unstoppable grin even bigger.

"So, you know what I do. What exactly do you do?" she asked him.

"You know what, Sadie? I can't remember what I do right now. You're so beautiful to look at," he laughed at himself again. This girl was good at turning him to jello without even trying.

"No, that sounds a little over the top. I'm a lawyer. I take one person's money and give it to another person, then I take a little of it for myself and that's basically the gist of how it works. Not at all interesting, really."

"But, you were there working late. You must like it at least a little?"

"See, the thing is, I really don't care about the money. It's the thrill of the chase. To be honest, that applies to a few aspects of my life." There. He laid it out there. She could do what she wanted with that. Take him or leave him.

"So I guess that explains why you bought a diamond ring for one woman and now you're having dinner with another." She still smiled. She meant no insult by this and besides, they had only just met. There were no expectations. But, she reached down with her hand to touch the stone in her lap and decided that she would treat him as though he were a precious stone. All kidding and flirting aside, kindnesses did not go unnoticed by her and she intended to make sure he knew that about her.

Unfortunately, he had drunk too much wine and couldn't see that he was getting ready to fall flat on his face for the second time that day.

"Well, the diamond ring was actually all your fault. If you really want to know the truth," he said.

"My fault?"

"Yeah. I really never intended to give my girl... the ring wasn't for anyone. I was just thinking about your commission check." He took another swig of wine and suddenly he saw her honey colored eyes narrow on him.

"So what exactly are you going to do with the ring?" she asked. She was getting angry thinking about how small he had just made her feel.

I look like I need some extra cash? Why didn't he just give me the money and ask for his blow job? she thought. She was almost as offended by the wastefulness of his lifestyle, but couldn't decide which was worse.

She cut him off before he could answer. "I don't think I need this," she said as she got up. She lifted up the bottom of her dress on the side and ripped off the necklace and threw it at him. She did this so quickly that amazingly, she avoided showing everything under her dress.

"What?" So that's where she had it...his head was spinning. He wasn't used to losing control of a situation like this.

"Oh! No, no. Sadie I didn't mean..." He got up to go after her but the waiter caught him before he got out the door. He slapped a hundred in his hand and ran after her, only to turn back and grab the broken necklace from the table.

He had to sprint the end of the block where she was.

"Please..." he was out of breath. "Let me explain. I didn't mean to imply that you needed the money. I don't know anything about you. All I know is that you make me lose my senses every time I see you or talk to you. I don't even know why I bought the ring." She stopped to stare at him and said nothing.

"Why did you put the necklace around your waist?" he asked her, half expecting her to leave without gracing him with an answer.

"Why don't you tell me why you bought the necklace?"

"I don't know. I probably bought them both for the same reason..." He took a deep breath.

"I was so thrown by the fact that you didn't go in for the sale. I mean you didn't try to sell me on the expensive stuff. A lot of women I come in contact with, that's all they want from me. All they see is dollar signs. I guess I just wanted to do something for you. Not because you need me to, but because I wanted to do it."

Her eyebrows were still knitted together examining the expression of desperation on his face. He really didn't intend to insult her is what his face told her.

She sighed and turned away from him as she said, almost in a whisper, "Come with me then. The beach is just one more block down."

As they walked, not saying anything, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small Swiss Army knife. He was working on the clasp of the chain that she'd ripped. She didn't look at him or say anything until they reached the sand where she kicked off her shoes.

"There's a red tide. Look! Can you believe the algae can do that to water?" She suddenly ran closer to the water. He was surprised at how fast she was. The water during a red tide is an oddly bright, luminescent green. As if the waves are lit up from underneath and she was completely focused on the glowing water when he come next to her and held the necklace out to her.

"I'm deeply sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. The wine and you... I can't really think straight. And then you had it around your waist. Why?"

She turned to him with a smile again. She took her dress off and ran into the water faster than he could say anything. He glanced at the dress in the sand as if he couldn't believe what had just happened.

He took off his clothes and ran in with her. She had stopped waist deep and waited for him to catch up to her.

"Not many people, reach out and do something nice for a stranger. Even ones that are trying to get in your pants. I wanted to feel it close to me. I guess I wanted you close to me, too."

He couldn't believe that she could look even more beautiful than before. She was standing so close to him and she was completely naked and radiant. She reached up and grabbed his face and smashed herself against him, planting a surprisingly gentle kiss on him. The waves tossed her against him, making her breasts slap against his chest.

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they lost themselves in eachother. She sucked at his bottom lip then opened her mouth to him. He tasted like merlot mixed with a shot of testosterone and she tightened her legs around him realizing she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Still embracing, he spoke into her ear, "I think we should get out of this water." She nodded, inches from his face and he carried her to the beach. It was late and the lights were out on the beach, but he found the showers near the edge of the sand and took her there.

He placed her down and pulled the chain on the outdoor shower as she rinsed the algae and salt off of her skin and hair and then went to work slowly rubbing his chest, arms and thighs. She never broke eye contact with him. When they were done they went back to where their clothes was on the sand. Instead of putting her dress back on, she spread it out and sat on top of it letting her skin dry.

"Sit," she motioned to him

Part 06 He still had the necklace in his hand and slowly reached around her, gingerly fastening it. He didn't let it fall against her, but placed it on her bare mound, thinking about what she'd said about the gift.

He traced circles around it then slowly moved lower and cupped her between her legs with the palm of his hand feeling her warmth. He moved up and kissed her nipples and she shivered. He moved his body to half cover hers, to warm her. He was beginning to warm now, too. The pressure in his cock kept building up the warmer he got.

Closing her eyes, she let him explore her body. He parted her legs and kissed down her inner thigh skipping the middle, then coming up the other thigh. His head was between her legs and she grabbed his hair burying his face there. He played with her smooth inner lips then put one finger in facing up and rubbed it in and out. His tongue found her clit and he worked it in slow and fast circles until she started to move and moan under him.

He looked up at her and the stone was near his mouth. He took the pendant in his mouth and kept it on the tip of his tongue as he pressed it against her swollen clit working in gentle circles and sucking and pressing the stone against her once more.

She lifted up her knees spreading herself to him. Giving herself to him and he held her thighs apart and up so he could enjoy all of her. She liked him holding her open like that. She felt helpless, at his mercy and she didn't mind a bit. Giving up all of her control to him was exciting to her and she rocked her hips enjoying his mouth on her with the added pleasure of his stubble brushing against her tender skin and his breath blowing on her.

"Turn over for me, Darling." She could barely hear his low voice with the sound of crashing waves all around them.

She turned and kneeled on her hands and knees.

He had her just where he wanted her. He wanted to look at all of her and now he had his chance. Her round butt arched up at him and he ran his hands along her flaring ass up to her tapering small waist and straight up to her breasts in front. He went back to her bottom and pressed the cheeks out so he could lick her starting in her center and up rimming her ass and further up still.

"Oh," she breathed.

His tongue and mouth followed the line between her ass and went all the way up her back where he pulled her sharply up with one arm between her breasts and gently holding her up against him by her neck and chin. She was pinned against him. His other hand worked her clit deliberately and with slow persistent caresses.

He whispered in her ear, "This close?"

This unexpected change of his demeanor shot through her with a hot surge of energy in her core, top to bottom. She came gushing in his hand.

"Ah, ah, Mark! No one...aaaah!"

He entered her from behind then. Her soft full ass was sitting in his lap, getting him all wet again and his cock disappeared deep inside her. He held her by her waist and started bouncing her on top of him, faster and faster. He was almost at the point of no return when he stopped. He didn't want it to end just yet.

Pulling her back toward him again, he whispered in her ear, "Darling, I want you to show me how you felt when you got the necklace. Can you do that?"

She turned to him, pushing him back and out of her way. For a second, he was amused at how high up she had to reach to do this to him. She bent down and took his cock in her mouth all the way to the back of her throat.

"Huuu..." he gasped in surprise at the sudden shock of sensation.

She guided him onto his back and she pulled up her mouth from him deliciously slow, stroking him with one hand. She let his cock slip out of her mouth inch by inch, slippery wet and looking up at him with those honey eyes. When she reached the tip, she let her mouth linger there and pouted her lips as she moved her head from side to side rubbing her soft wet lips on his spongy head. She ran her tongue done the underside to his balls where she licked and took them sweetly in her mouth, one then the other, running her tongue around each mound of his flesh.

"Oh, God, uuuh."

She smiled up at him for a moment.

"Uh huh, you made me feel that good," she said.

She took his cock by the base and took his wet tip back in her mouth swirling her tongue all around it like she'd done with his balls. She let herself take all of him in her mouth now. Deep. Over and over. Building up her speed to match the swelling cock in her mouth, until he couldn't take anymore and he came spurting in her mouth.

She continued the same long deep sucking motion until he began to relax and his thighs stopped tensing and she followed suit by softening her caresses. She swallowed and licked at any bit of cum that was left behind, before looking back up to his face. She took his hand and slowly licked and sucked on his fingers, tasting herself on him and knowing this was only the beginning.

Barely able to open his eyes, he kidded her, "Well, let's see. What should I buy you next? Car? House in the hills? Boat? Trip to Fiji?"

"Just stay with me here."

12