Sadistic Suzi Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress lends her slave to Oriental friend.
5.3k words
4.02
111k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers

"You know me Suzi," said Paula, "I'm always up for a party, bring them on." She nodded and hummed a couple of affirmatives before adding, "of course, Suzi, as long as you don't injure the bitch, like you did the last time, she's all yours. I'll expect you at seven then... don't worry, I'll be ready and so will she. Ok. Bye."

'God, that Suzi could yack' she thought, after all she had been on the phone for over 30 minutes, 'but what the hell, she was a dirty little devil and loved to fuck. Definitely, her type off girl.'

She replaced the receiver on the handset, picked up the small bell and rang it once. She heard her husband, David, scurrying out of the kitchen, eager to be by her side, ready to do her bidding. She stretched out on the couch, half upright, her, short, black silk housecoat rising almost to the top of her long bare legs, gazing at her painted toenails poking through the open toes of her spiky black leather mules, she considered if she should have David give her a pedicure, in preparation for the nights activities. 'Deep pink or whores red?' she mused, her thoughts interrupted when David came shuffling into the room.

She observed her 'husband' of three years standing. Married as soon as he turned sixteen, enslaved and broken on their wedding night, trained to know his place, moulded to her exacting requirements, and, as her mother, 'Big Lil', had described him, 'a gift from Heaven, descended into Hell', no truer words had ever been spoken.

David stood before her, naked except for the four inch, black, ankle strap stilettos, matching his leather ankle and wrist cuffs, his every day wear when in the house. Ready for restraining at a moments notice Paula had informed him. His shuffling gait was accentuated by the short chain attached to both ankles which had another chain, reaching upwards from the middle to the cock and ball restrainer, placed to control his erections, released at the whim of his mistress. A black leather dog collar with a short chain leash, with leather handle, completed his ensemble.

He stood with his head bowed, awaiting his mistresses orders. Paula reached up and gripped the leashes leather handle, "on your knees, slut," she said tugging him down to eye level. "Do you know who that was on the phone?"

He shook his head, muttering, "no, mistress," his eyes remained downcast, completely subdued.

"It was mistress Suzi. Look at me slut," she said wishing to see his fear as she explained what was in store. "She has some friends who wish to play, they will be here at seven pm, so we have eight hours to prepare."

The fear in his eyes was only matched by the colour draining from his thin face, she decided to heighten his apprehension and, tugging his leash, and placing her other hand on his head she guided his face into the V at the top of her thighs, ruffling his hair, like a small puppy and cooing softly. She was beginning to become aroused as she thought about the evening ahead, he could smell her and knew she was very wet, however he had not been commanded to lick or kiss, contenting himself with this small act of kindness, as sure as when he heard her mention 'mistress Suzi', that this would be short lived. His thoughts drifted to this small Asian firebrand, remembering the last time they had met when he suffered so cruelly under her relentless administrations....

Five feet in her stocking soles, making up for her lack of stature with an appetite to make men suffer, and a sexual hunger verging on nymphomania, Suzi revelled in controlling slave David. A whole weekend she had, while his mistress, Paula, was with her latest lover, and she intended making the most of it. Although Paula had told her that she had explained to her slave that he was to obey her, as he would his mistress herself, she was going to break him to her will, punish and dominate him, showing neither, pity or mercy, and have herself a satisfyingly, sexually sadistic weekend.

She had assisted Paula with him before, when they partied together and, with others, however this was the first time she would be in complete control. All was arranged. She had arrived with a large suitcase full of clothes designed to dominate the submissive and excite the men she enjoyed fucking her. Rubber, leather and PVC were the dress of the day, and Paula's large cupboard full of toys, were going to make for a busy three days. She had contacted Jerry, a sadistic black hulk of a man she occasionally invited to fuck her. He would be there the next day, Saturday, giving her time to bend slave David to her will, opening him like a ripe peach, ready to accept the thick, large black cock.

Slave, David, had opened the door for her when she arrived at lunch time, Friday, Paula needing at least a couple of hours to drive to her lover's house. He was in his heels and cuffs, restrained, collared and hobbled. Although her stilettos were, at six inches, two more than his, he was at least a head taller than her. He retrieved her case from her car, hidden from others view by the large, houses, expansive gardens and walled surrounds, and lugged it into the reception hall. Bowing and mumbling 'follow me please, mistress', he led her into the large kitchen where Paula sat at the dining table, absent mindly leafing through a magazine.

Standing and smiling she greeted Suzi, "darling, how wonderful to see you," she said, stooping to hug and, air kiss the smaller woman, an intimate friend and like minded soul. Women on top, money and shopping, with sex on tap was their philosophy, good time girls with a sadistic streak, oozing power through dress and demeanour.

Paula was nearly a foot taller than Suzi, at five foot ten, willowy blond against the others small curvy dark hair and looks. She wore a shimmery, soft feeling silver dress of some sort of synthetic material, mid thigh, which on her long legs gave an air of decadent sexual allure, with thin straps holding up the top of the dress, designed to show her ample cleavage. She wore a half cup black corset holding up sheer black stockings, wearing pale blue silk spiky pumps and miniscule black, lace trimmed panties. Her makeup was perfect as usual, pale blues and silver eye shadow, crisp, silvery blue lipstick, silver nail varnish, her long blonde hair piled up loosely on her head, with the occasional strand absently falling down to her bare shoulders. Suzi wished they had time to fuck before she left but, alas, she resigned herself to another time.

She too had went to great lengths with her dress and makeup and, didn't want to spoil it just yet, besides, once Jerry arrived, tomorrow, she would have his large black cock to fuck and suck till Monday morning, not forgetting slave David's share.

Her black and red colour combinations were both seductive and dominating at the same time, depending on whether she was batting her dark, heavy eyelashes and breaking into a lovely cute smile or staring intently, lips pursed, nostril flaring. A look David had seen and suffered under before, not to be forgotten, rather, feared and guaranteed to have him begging and pleading. Her red spiky stilettos, matched her wide red belt and short gloves, all in leather, naturally. Her black satin knee length skirt clung to her lush curves, pencil style tight and split partly up the back, contrasted with the rather rough looking nylon corset, predominately black, with red satin ribbon woven through the body and black nylon, lacy trims. The corset was partly laced and partly hooked at the back, and slightly covered by a very sheer black shirt over her bare shoulders, unbuttoned and tied loosely at the waist, finished off with a wide lacy black choker. Her dark brown eyes and darkish skin was enhanced by her skilfully applied perfect makeup, not too thick but, enough to catch any hot blooded male's eye, her deep red, glossy lipstick highlighted by dark lines around the edges, gave her half Chinese, half European features, a timeless beauty, intoxicating and sobering all at once, a look that ask the question, 'do you know what you are getting into here?'

David had fetched them both a glass of crisp, dry white wine, hovering intently, nervously shuffling and keeping his eyes downcast. Paula dismissed him to the master bedroom, to wait on them. He was on his knees when they arrived a couple of minutes later.

The room was mostly white, with a thick piled carpet, dominated by a large, golden, metal framed bed and small matching tables at each side. These kept the smaller pieces of equipment, such as vibrators and butt plugs, strap-on dildos, cuffs, blindfolds and gags. The rest of the room had, on one side, a whole walk in cupboard, containing Paula's everyday clothing and her play suits, and other equipment for restraining, punishing and flogging her unruly slaves. The main playroom, being in the basement along with the heavier pieces of equipment and, being sound proofed, allowed mistress the pleasure of hearing her slave suffer. It also possessed the suspension equipment, designed and used for both slave thrashing and fucking. Mistress Paula showed Suzi the large collection of equipment, saving the last wardrobe as a surprise, which, when opened and explained, brought a wicked sparkle to the small woman's eyes. It was slave David's clothing and uniform wardrobe, each item, if not tailored to fit, then designed to enforce his humiliation and enforced femininity. The wardrobe consisted of rubber, leather, PVC, silk and satin outfits, from the functionally humiliating French maids outfits to the explicitly, dressed for fucking, school girls uniforms, French tart, Big Apple hooker, crackhead tramp, a surprisingly favourite outfit for those wishing to inflict pain and sex upon slave quickly and without compunction. The combinations of different styles and materials were enough to keep any slave clothed and subdued by a serious mistress willing and ready to force them to accept any punishment, to keep them humiliated and in their place, looking either whorish and slutty, cocksuckingly fuckable, sexily cowed, servant, slave, pussy, cock and arse hole pleaser.

"So tell me Suzi, who is this new man, Jerry? Tell me all about him." Paula was sexually intrigued, knowing how Suzi was in the sex for all stakes, having seen on her on many occasions taking on the most enormous cocks, which, through the petite stature of her body, were made to look even more prodigious.

"You'll love him." She said, turning coy and wanting Paula to coax more of the facts out of her.

"Come on, spill the beans you goddam minx." If he was as good as she thought he was and anyway, why was Suzi being coy, she may return home a little earlier. Cock was cock but new cock was better, and besides she was giving them her slave for the weekend, her home and playroom with toys. She deserved to know, and the added bonus was her slutty slave David would be able to overhear and possibly get a little apprehensive into the bargain.

"Come on Suzi, spit it out, who the fuck is this Jerry."

"Ok," Suzi relented, "I met him a month ago in a bar and we sort to got to fucking very quickly."

"Slut," said Paula laughing.

"Fucking sore slut," said Suzi, "The son of a bitch fucked me for days, had me begging to get him to fuck my ass, just to give my pussy a rest. And spunk! The mans a fucking spunk factory."

"So how come he wants to come over here and get it on with you and slave," Paula wondered.

"Well he just got out the joint three months ago and got used to fucking bitches in there, liked the way they collapsed when he put it to them," Suzi was looking at slave David as she said this, turning to Paula she said, "you just got to see the size of this guy, stature and cock. Ex pro footballer who, boxed heavyweight in the joint. Story is he had a white bitch who tried to stand up to him." She looked at Paula, "the bitch is now in the psycho ward, he fucked her and thrashed her for a week solid then threw her to the rest of the bulls in the gym."

"He sounds a bit dangerous for us," said Paula.

"Don't worry," assured Suzi, "He's in love with me and, a puppy when it comes to women, and I'll watch over slave David for you."

"Aint that right baby," said Suzi, "I'll take care of you," leaning close she nuzzled affectionately, "You're not afraid are you baby."

"No mistress Suzi," he said.

"Ok, you got my number, any problems, and I mean it, use it Suzi"

"Don't sweat it Paula the big lugs under my control, besides I may even keep a piece for you," she said provocatively.

"Well time I was out of here," said Paula. "David, get my cases into the car, and be quick about it."

She said goodbye to Suzi at the door and approached the car door which he held open.

"Enjoy your time away my Mistress," he said, meaning it and yet filled with dread about the days to follow.

Seeing his worrying frown, Mistress made a concession to her slave that truly glued him forever to her, "Slave, I have left a panic button in the master bedroom under the bed. Use it only in the direst of emergencies, cut short my weekend away with my lover for something trivial and I will hang you naked and flay the flesh from you body." Looking straight at him she said, "do you understand?"

"Yes," he understood, it was up to him to gauge if things were getting out of hand, however if it proved to be not enough of an emergency in the eyes of his Mistress he would truly suffer, horrendously and for a long time. He thought about his predicament as Mistress drove away, he turned to see Suzi staring mockingly at him, "Get your fucking arse in the playroom, pronto."

What ever she had in mind for the weekend was about to begin. He felt apprehensive, a cross between vomiting, pissing and uncontrollably having the shit run down his legs. Fear had taken hold, he was left with Suzi, and it seemed he had a large, negro by the name of Jerry arriving tomorrow.

Head down he made his way back into the house and made for the playroom, each step into the basement seeming to be a movement encumbered in lead or concrete shoes.

Suzi, approached him as he stood in the middle of the semi dark playroom, his eyes downcast and his body starting to shake slightly as the thought of being alone with this woman started to overwhelm his every being.

She circled him as if she was a predator sizing up its subdued and cowering prey, which, in a way, he was. Her whole demeanour had changed. Gone was the smiling light heartedness which she had showed when chatting with his mistress, now she was in total charge, supreme and dominant, hell bent on making this slave bend to her will and suffer under her ministrations.

"Bend over," she said, "touch your fucking toes."

He bent from the waist, as she came from behind and attached his wrist cuffs to his ankle cuffs, securing him bent over his eyes unable to see above her slim ankles, his view dominated by the red spiky stilettos. She grasped the collar he wore and unbuckled it.

"This is your mistresses symbol of your submission, slut. I'm going to show you what I think of it. Now, spread your legs."

He started to shuffle his legs apart, when his arse was struck a stinging blow. She was whipping him with the collar and lead. She was unrelenting with her assault, flaying him all over his naked ass and up and down his thighs, ignoring his cries and sobs. Her only thought was that she would force him to his knees, have him fall grovelling at her feet, setting the tone for the weekend to come.

His legs were buckling under this vicious assault, the torrent of abuse she subjected him to was completely lost to him as he cried sobbed and begged for it to end. When she saw his legs starting to wobble she increased the pace and severity of her blows, concentrating on the lower back, alternating back to the thighs delivering quick bursts of volleys, revelling in sight of him slowly falling to his knees. Although the whipping had forced him down, because his ankles and wrists were cuffed, his backside was stuck pointing upwards in the air and his forehead was touching the floor.

Smiling, in triumph, she continued to whip his ass, slowing down but still continuing her verbal assault, which due to the gaps between blows he was able to comprehend for the first time.

"You filthy little fuck shit," she spat at him, "you're going to have to put up with a lot more than that before I'm finished with you. Fucking cocksucker, I'm going to piss and shit in your filthy fucking mouth, then you will know who is the one in charge here."

A further volley of cuts struck his extremely painful and throbbing ass. She leaned forwards, resting a spiky stiletto on his punished flesh and digging it in, commanded him to start crawling, using the leash and her pointed shoes to guide him with kicks and blows over to the whipping bench, which, being cuffed as he was, was extremely difficult and seemed to take an age. She uncuffed his wrists and ankles and had him drape himself from the waist over the leather padded whipping bench. It fitted snugly across his lower stomach, and then she fastened him to it by his wrists and ankles, again his ass was in the air and totally exposed, only this time it would be impossible for him to lower it when it was being abused.

"Now slut, haven't you got something to say, hmmm." He heard her intone.

"Thank you, mistress," he said, looking up at her, knowing by instinct what he was expected to say, after all hadn't he just been indulged by a mistress and whipped savagely. Arms folded across her chest, her look was one of utter superiority and contempt for the already subdued slut that slave David was to be in her presence.

"Good slut," she said, "I can see we are going to get on famously. Now, you can, and should, rest. I'm going upstairs but soon I will return and we can continue educating you in how I am to be indulged and treated."

Laying the collar and leash across his ass she left, leaving him alone, shivering, bathed in a cold sweat from the thrashing, and starting to feel the lash marks and welts that had started to rise on his body. He heard the door close behind him and heard her stilettos clatter up the stairs and fade into silence. He had only been left alone with her for about half an hour and he still had three more days to go, plus the prospect of meeting Suzi's latest lover, the hulking ex con Jerry. He tried to stop thinking about his punished flesh, hoping he could drift into a doze, fearful of the future and wanting to escape the pain through sleep and dreams.

He awoke with a start as the playroom door closed with a loud bang and he heard the click-clack of stilettos approaching from behind. Peering between his outstretched legs and seeing upside down, into his vision came, a pair of black leather boots reaching high over the wearers thigh. Then she was in front of him, dropping a holdall at his side and, grabbing a handful of hair, Suzi yanked his head painfully upwards.

"Look at me bitch," she said, letting go of his hair.

The sight that met his eyes caused him to gulp in fear. Suzi stood legs apart, hands on hips, covered in soft black leather. Thigh boots with viciously spiky six inch heels. Above them was a three inch gap of lacy fishnet, meeting the tightest of small leather mini skirts looking as if it had been moulded all over the small woman's curvaceous ass. Her top half was covered with a double breasted, zipped, black leather bikers jacket, cut short to meet at the junction of the skirts waistband. The wrist section of the jackets arms were flared outwards by the opened zippers and zippers were on the breast and hip pockets of the jacket while adding to the air of menace was the upturned collar. She had finished the whole outfit off with a pair of short leather gloves, again in the softest black leather and had a matching military style bikers cap. The air reeked of leather and David's cock started to twitch within the confines of his cock and ball restrainer.

Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers
12