Sadistic Suzi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers

She leaned forwards and whispered seductively in his ear. "You like, slut?"

"Oh, yes mistress, you are truly beautiful." His voice nearly breaking as he responded to her question.

"Am I more beautiful than your mistress?" She started her game, smiling evilly, her eyes wide and sparkling with mischief.

Now he knew he was trapped. To deny her would mean punishment, to agree would mean she would surely tell his mistress who would savagely exact her own retribution.

"Please, mistress," he whined, "I cannot answer you."

"Perhaps I can persuade you to answer, slut, hmmm," she said. "Lets see what I've got in my little bag of tricks here."

She unzipped the holdall, fished around inside and pulled out a leather posture collar. Once strapped on it forced his head up cruelly. She then produced a pair of sharply toothed nipple clamps, tightened them in place and attached a short length of chain between them, pulling on the chain as if testing its strength, causing her much amusement as he moaned and squealed.

"You piece of shit. I'm going to give you something that will really have you screaming." Grabbing his face she squeezed his cheeks and bent into his vision. "Prepare to feel pain my little dick licker." Her voice was quiet but thick with venom.

She stepped back staring at him intently, pulling from inside her right thigh boot a flexible, vicious looking, three foot long, black leather riding crop. Grasping the business end in her left hand she flexed the rod, and then releasing it she swished the air a couple of times, testing its movement through the air. She looked him in the eye as he lay there mouth agog, gulping feverishly, fear written in volumes over his entire face, a pleading appeal in his eyes, and she smiled. Rolling up her sleeve she moved behind him, raised her arm, paused, and then let him have it.

Crackkk!

He screamed hysterically.

"Aaaaaaarghhhh!"

His whole body exploded in an almighty spasm.

Craaackkk!

"Aaaaaarrggghhhhh, no, no, noooo." His protest cut off by another almighty....

.... Crackkkk!

"Aaaarghhhhh!" His voice broke into retching sobs.

She surveyed her handiwork. His already punished ass now had three highly raised red welts, the skin broken in places, and small watery blisters had started to appear along their lengths.

She moved in front of his sobbed wracked body. "Well, slut, do I get an answer. Are you ready to sell your mistress out or, will I continue your punishment."

"N...n...no please mistress, I beg you, have pity on this slutty slave." He implored her hoping to stop anymore punishment and praying he would not enrage her any further.

"You filthy cunt, I'm going to make you wish you had never been born." She moved back to the holdall, and pulled out, with a flourish, a large ball gag, forced it into his mouth, strapped it in place, stepping back said, "now I can finish what I started, without distractions and then I will ask you again. I told you not to fuck with me, shit. Now steel yourself."

His eyes were staring wide in horror at the situation he found himself in, he had lost control over his legs which were shaking massively, causing the rest of his body to shiver and quiver. His entreaties muffled by the mouth filling ball gag, his head moving wildly from side to side.

Crackkk!

The whipping continued. His moans now muffled taking on an animalistic manner.

Crackkkk!

Air shot in and out of his nostrils as he gasped for air under the onslaught.

Crackkkk!

His exploding head turning into his own private fireworks display, he struggled against his bonds and tried to move his ass from out of the line of fire.

Crackkkkk!

"Damn it," she said. Missing the area she had been aiming at.

She grabbed the chain between the nipple clamps and forcibly pulled it up towards the slave collars central metal ring. Using a small padlock she attached the nipple clamp ensemble to the collar, which forced him to bend his back and push his ass further into the air to relieve the strain on his already sorely pinched nipples.

"Now I've got your scrawny ass where I want it, pull away and you will be punishing your tender nipples, if this fails then that only leaves your balls for keeping you in place. Savvy, slut whore."

Savvy he did, the fire in his ass driving him mad, betray his mistress or take the punishment, although how much had not been stated. By the feel of his ass she could not be going to land many more. He tried to count how many he had already received, seven so far.... Three would be a round ten.... Five would be a dozen... any more, gulp...up to twenty! N..n..nooo, pities sake, mercy, pleeeaaaasse.

Crackkkk!...the assault continued, his jerking made the clamps bite however his ass remained high in the air.

Crackkkkkkkk! Even harder, number nine, please let that be the penultimate. He felt he would never stop shaking, even after the beating had stopped.

Crackkkkkkkkk! His knees buckled till the chain on his nipple clamps tightened, then they found new strength to rise for a moment before sinking again. He'd lasted the ten, paid an almighty price, his ass and thighs being stripped and looking like red meat, marbled with fat, rough with hundreds of different sized water and blood blisters, some off which had burst while others continued to swell.

She again moved round in front so that he could see what was going on and she could gauge the effect by the changes to his facial expressions. She unbuckled the ball gag allowing it to fall to floor, slick with saliva, free to talk he begged her to have pity, he would be good and do as she told him to. She seemed to be ignoring him as she fiddled about in the holdall till she found what she was looking for. She knelt round to his hanging body and replaced the gag with the crop, telling him, "don't, let it drop."

He wondered what she had in mind till he saw her pulling out a rawhide snake like implement, shocking him to the core when he realised it was a small bull whip.

Holding the crop loosely in his mouth, "n..n..ooo, ppplease," he implored, in a muffled voice, as the full horror of what was going on hit him.

She ignored him, draped the bullwhip over his lower back and started to unzip and pull off her jacket. Turning he saw she wore a studded leather strapless bodice, no doubt with straps to hold up her sexy fishnets. He followed her with his eyes hoping she would see the fear and relent a little. But alas that was not part of her agenda, he had not said she was more beautiful than Paula, and she meant to change his mind.

Picking up the bullwhip she quickly gave him two fast cuts.

Splatt! Splatt! The whip making a stomach curdling noise as it hit and burst the flesh on his swiftly destroying ass. Not even thinking of the consequences he immediately spat out the crop and shrieked, animalistic in sound, and bloodcurdlingly loud. His head had shot back, the pain this caused in both of his clamped nipples was completely forgotten.

Splattt!..... "no more, no more... mistress, no more, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, pleeeeaaaase" he begged, screaming and whimpering.

Splattt! Splatttt! Again two quickly in succession, silently ignoring his please, oblivious to his frantic, raucous sobs.

She relented from the whipping, allowing the whip to dangle from her wrist, and moved in close to his gory flesh from behind. Slowly she stroked his raised, broken, bleeding and weeping welts, blowing softly over the red hot flesh.

"Have you something to tell me slut," she probed. "Come on, calm down, don't be silly, this could all end soon. What's it to be then shit lick."

"P..p..p.please, m..m..mistress, pity please" he snivelled and wailed, "You know I cannot answer your question"

She smiled, gripping the burning and bruised flesh in both hands, increasing his already substantial pain. "Well, slag, you do your mistress proud, off course you hurt my feelings and for that you must pay. Time, to start again.

He made to speak but she placed a hand rather kindly over his mouth and whispered almost lovingly, "hush now, not long to go, and then you can rest."

She moved behind him and said, "I'm going to finish you of with another five."

A deep wail escaped his lips and his whole body tried to crumble, only the whipping bench stopping him from collapsing onto the floor.

Splaatttt! His legs jerked and shook, he started to dribble piss slowly onto the floor.

Splaaattttt! The intensity seemed to grow and the dribble of urine turned into a gushing torrent. His bladder was emptying and he had no control over it.

"Disgusting fucking filthy slag, you will regret that."

SPlaaaaattttttttt! His sphincter started to open close over and over again, desperately trying to hold back the shit he felt trying to escape his bowels.

SPLaaaaaaaattttttttttt! He jerked upwards screaming incoherently, pulling at his nipples savagely, clenching his sphincter like a man possessed. He thought he felt and smelled shit running down the back of his thighs.

SPLAAAATTTTTTT! The last one, and for him, the final straw. Watery shit sprayed uncontrollably from his exploding bowels, as his legs gave out, some hitting Suzi's boots the majority landing on the floor. Enraged, but inwardly pleased with the whole turn of events, she unshackled his wrists and dragged him of the bench to sink down collapsing into the mess of piss and shit, lying in a semi conscious state, moaning incoherently.

"Lick my boots clean you filthy little cocksucker or taste the whip again." Hands on hips, legs apart and head thrown back, she watched him twist round and with his legs still shackled, lying in the filth, he licked her boots till they were spotless. The mess on her boots added to by his tears of pain and the mucous running from his nose as he wailed, sobbed, snuffled, licked and swallowed.

Rummaging around in the holdall she retrieved her digital camera and fired off a large number of shots from different angles. Satisfied she made her way out of the playroom and went to have a rest, clean up and plan her next move. She smiled whistling and humming quietly as her mind weighed up the options that were being laid in front of her, and well tomorrow Jerry was coming and the fucking could begin.

Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers
12