Sadistic Threesome

Story Info
A couple invites another male into their bedroom.
1.1k words
3.25
47.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whm_kelly
whm_kelly
15 Followers

They sit at the bar and have a drink finally scoring some time to relax. Jason sips Crown Royale and Karen chugs Bailey's Irish Crème.

Both Karen and Jason have medium body frames with brown hair and hazel eyes. Karen is extremely fair skinned. Jason, on the other hand, is chocolate brown. The music increases in volume as more people pile into the bar. Karen is just trying to enjoy the scene; however, Jason always carries an ulterior motive around. That motive is usually something devious and sexual in nature.

On Karen's left a male in his early fifties sits down and orders a Scotch. He is light skinned with blue eyes and introduces himself as Todd. Karen and Todd talk a little bit, flirt a lot, and he offers to buy her another drink. Not one to pass up free alcohol she tosses it back and glances at Jason knowing he is watching her intently. There is a lot of flirting and more alcohol. A lot more than there should be.

Karen feels Jason's hand slide up her thigh and his fingers rub against her pussy lips. She flushes a deep shade of red because Todd is watching and she can see that his dick is getting hard. The closer she gets to orgasm, the faster Jason rubs her clit. Karen loses grip on her focus of the conversation and she begins to pant. Jason shoves two fingers into her pussy and she clenches tightly while looking directly at Todd. When Jason pulls his fingers out, she blushes, even more. Jason's whole hand is drenched in pussy juice. He leans over and whispers for her to invite Todd back to the house. He sticks his fingers in Karen's mouth to let her suck them clean.

She watches Jason walk to the door knowing he will wait for her outside. Todd is visibly aroused; so, she looks him dead in the eye and asks him if he wants to meet her at home. He nods; so, she give him directions while sliding her hand up to massage his thick bulge. Karen can feel his eyes bore into her back as she leaves. When she joins Jason outside, he grabs her by the throat and pushes her up against the wall. He grinds his hard dick against her and his tongue slips inside her mouth to let her suck. Everywhere he touches her feels scalding heat run over her skin. She wants him so badly: so, she begs for them to go home. On the truck ride back she notices that she is shaking and tingling. Despite the nervousness she is really excited. Karen wonders what he will have her to do with Todd.

When they arrive home they have another drink. She gulps hers down and kneels at his feet. She watches Jason slowly unzip and his hard cock pushes out of his pants. Karen leans down and licks his cock to taste the thick pre-cum oozing from the tip. She feels his hands slide up into her hair and he shoves her head down to stuff all of his cock into her mouth. She loves it when he makes her gag and swallow all of his flesh. The doorbell rings; so, he tells her to stand up.

Jason zips his pants and answers the door, then tells Karen to go upstairs. After she gets to the bedroom she strips down to panties and a bra, then waits on the side of the bed. She hasn't been this nervous since she was in high school. The door opens and Karen about jumps out of her skin. Jason and Todd walk in and Jason tells her to open her mouth, be a good slut, and service Todd's dick. Todd takes his clothing off quickly and; then, he stands in front of her. She licks her lips when she looks up into his eyes. He takes this as a sign that she wants it in her mouth. She slightly opens her lips while he rubs the head of his dick against her mouth and it prompts him to grasp the back of her head. She grabs his wrist and pinches it in just the right spot until he lets go. He looks at Jason and Jason only coughs.

Karen hesitates one more second before she engulfs his dick into her mouth and throat. While she sucks on him like a greedy slut, she keeps her eyes tightly shut and her face becomes bright red. She can hear him moaning and telling her what a good whore she is. He grips the back of Karen's head, again, and she scrapes her teeth along him in warning. She feels Jason beside of her. He pets her back and she realizes he has no clothing on. Jason's hand slips into her hair and her head is pulled back from Todd. She can't breathe and the pressure he puts on her scalp brings tears to her eyes. Jason tells her that for her hesitation she gets the more severe of things he is planning. Her mouth pouts up, but Jason just kisses her eyes and tells her to lie on her back in the middle of the bed.

Not wanting to displease him, she scoots and Jason tells Todd to fuck her hard. He does not even have to take the time to remove her panties. Todd crawls on her quickly and Jason tells her to be a good girl. She opens her thighs and Todd gives no hesitation in shoving his dick inside of her slippery pussy. Karen flinches; so, Jason clutches her hand and puts it on her pussy to make her rub her clit while Todd fucks her. She knows Jason is looking down at her and his dick is extremely hard. He kneels beside of Karen's face and rubs against her cheek. She opens her mouth, but Jason pulls back each time saying that she has to squeeze her pussy muscles on Todd. He fucks her hard, without mercy, and it hurts, but she squeezes on him and begs to feel Jason's cock in her mouth.

In one shove, Jason rams his entire dick in her throat. She gags and chokes. She fights to keep his cock in her mouth and keeps squeezing tightly on Todd's cock. Jason grabs the back of her head and tells her that she is a cum dump tonight. Jason fucks her face as hard as Todd fucks her cunt. She can't even scream around his dick, but the tears continue to run down her face from pain. Jason pulls out and squirts hot cum all over her belly and tits. Jason watches Todd finish inside of her pussy and, then tells her to rub it into her skin. She doesn't right away; so, Jason pinches her nipple. Karen moans and gasps when he swats her tits. He tells her she has been a good girl and to go clean off Todd's cock.

whm_kelly
whm_kelly
15 Followers