Safari of Depravity Ch. 02

Story Info
Abducted white couple initiated into African tribe.
5k words
3.97
119.4k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers

by Scatwoman (credit to MercySlayer for inspiration)

Part 2: "Initiation"

The pace was very quick and shortly the group entered their camp with their captured prey.

It was here that Dylan got his first look at the native women. They were just as dark as the men, and tall as well. 6 feet tall on average and muscular as well. The older women were quite heavy. All had huge, pendulous breasts and thick, deep muscular asses.

Dylan could hear Hannah screaming and looked around until he saw her. From this vantage point behind his wife and the natives, he could see all the action in graphic detail. Hannah was slid off the pole and the native men had quickly untied her and forced her onto her hands and knees and were fucking her. Hannah was now more afraid than aroused and was trying to crawl away while impaled on the native's huge cock.

The natives thought it was great fun for Hannah to be crawling like a dog on the ground while the native plunged his 16 inches in and out of her abused cunt. He quickly came and another native grabbed Hannah by the hips and pulled her to him. His massive rod was at least 20 inches in length and 4 inches thick. He tried to shove it into Hannah's dry asshole, but even with all the cum and her juices that had dripped down to her ass, the monster would not go past the very tip.

Upset, the native pulled out and jerked Hannah over on to her back. Hannah's eyes were wide with terror as she saw the native's massive tool poised to rip her ass open. She screamed as two native women grabbed her legs and pulled them over her head and then stretched them out to the side fully exposing Hannah. They stuck their fingers in Hannah's ass, sending an electric wave of shock and shame up Hannah's spine. They roughly pulled her asshole open and, before long, it was gaping obscenely. The women began to hock and gurgle and spit huge gobs of spit into her gaping asshole. Hannah felt the women's dollops of saliva land deep in her ass and she began to weep in abject humiliation at the sheer degradation of it all. The women seemed satisfied that her gaping asshole would now accommodate the full size of the huge cock. Hannah screamed - she couldn't take her eyes off his rod as the tip, then the head slid into her rectum. With her cunt shaved, Hannah watched in terror as her anus stretched and widened around the thickness of his cock.

After he had forced the head of his cock past Hannah's sphincter, the remainder of his tool slid easily inside her. With her legs pulled over her head and stretched out, she could feel his balls against her ass. The weight and size of his scrotum matched the size of the native's dick. Hannah gasped and began to scream again as the native slowly pulled his 20 inches almost completely out of her, and then quickly shoved it all the way back in till his balls slapped against her ass like a paddle. He continued that rhythm, slowly out, quickly in with Hannah screaming with each stroke.

He finally drove deep inside of her and Hannah could feel her intestines shift to one side to accommodate his size as he sprayed his cum filling her gut. The native continued to cum so much that even with Hannah's asshole tightly stretched around his cock, it leaked around the sides. Hannah's screams had subsided to sobs and she watched as he removed himself and his cum mixed with her shit flowed from her disgustingly opened hole. The women released her legs and Hannah just rolled over and tried to block the nightmare that was occurring out of her mind.

Dylan could hear Hannah's screams and watched the whole violation, but could not do anything to help her. To his embarrassment, he realized his own little dick was rock-hard at the sight of his wife taking 20 inches of black meat up her ass and then leaking thick gobs of cum from her abused, gaping shithole. He was slid from the pole and dragged to a spot between two trees standing about eight feet apart. Vines were placed on his hands and feet and the natives pulled on the vines and suspended him between the trees. His armpits immediately ached as his arms were pulled toward the trees to the maximum without pulling his shoulders out of the sockets. His feet were only inches from the ground, pulled to the point of rotating his hips painfully outward so that his knees pointed at the trees.

He could still clearly see Hannah, her feet held by the native women and he could hear her screams. Only now the screams of terror had slowly changed to screams of ecstasy. Dylan new these sounds from the many times he'd eaten her ass to climax. Hannah's ass was always very sensitive and a source of pleasure for her. Now she was having soul-shaking anal orgasm after orgasm from the extreme anal raping she was receiving. Dylan pulled against the vines, but they were too strong. Dylan was left alone while the other natives surrounded Hannah to watch the show. He looked around the camp and noticed that all the native women had large tits that were uncovered. Some of the women had one nipple pierced with a gold ring while other had both nipples pierced. The women all worn short, pieces of cloth wrapped around their waist. The native men simply had loincloths that barely covered their huge, pendulous private parts.

Dylan noted that he could see the ends of their soft cocks at the bottom of their loincloths. He knew that they all must have enormous cocks, even when soft. His heart went out to Hannah as he could now hear her sobbing. He wondered if they would survive their ordeal.

Dylan watched as Hannah was dragged toward him. He could see the trickle of piss running down the inside of her thighs and the copious amounts of brownish cum drying on her legs. She must have lost control of her bladder, she was fucked so hard. Her eyes were glazed over and she did not struggle when the natives tied her between two trees just like Dylan. She was only about 10 feet away and Dylan tried to call out to her but found his voice too weak in his strained position. He could see her chest rise and fall, her eyes open but glazed, her cheeks streaked with tears and knew she was still conscious.

A native woman threw water in her face to snap Hannah back to attention and Hannah immediately began pleading for no more abuse. The native woman washed the cum, piss and shit from Hannah's thighs and then left. Dylan just hung between the trees with his chin on his chest while Hannah moaned from the pain in her ass and cunt.

As night fell, the natives built a large fire. Dylan was awakened with water splashing in his face. Native men and women surrounded him. They were all naked. Dylan could see that in addition to the rings in their breasts, some of the women had rings in their cunt lips, some had one, some had several; there seem no rhyme or reason except the women with several were older. The native women were pointing at Dylan's soft little cock and laughing.

Dylan was right, the native men all had cocks more than 12 inches. There was one who he assumed to be the chief because of his headdress and jewelry whose cock must have been 20 inches long and 4 inches thick, the very cock that had earlier savagely ass-raped Dylan's poor wife. It was the first cock she'd ever taken up her ass. Dylan knew that his tongue would never again bring any pleasure to her formerly tight, cute little rosebud that was by now a stretched-out, gaping fuck tunnel. Dylan snapped out of his reverie and tried in vain to move away as one of the native women picked up his soft cock. Dylan felt terribly inadequate, even fully erect he could only muster 3 or 4 inches, not even an inch wide and the native teenagers - having just come of age as village men at the age of 18, each beat that by at least 7 inches.

The native woman stroked Dylan's cock softly trying to bring it to life. Dylan struggled against the vines, but could not move. His cock refused reaction which seemed to anger the woman. One of the men who had first abducted them yelled something to her in their language that made everyone laugh. The woman smiled and then slid two fat fingers into Dylan's exposed asshole, fingering him roughly. To his shame, his cock immediately began to grow becoming painfully hard.

This made the gathered crowd laugh even harder, pointing and chattering. The native woman smiled with prideful satisfaction, no longer needing to stoke him, simply fucking his ass with now 3 fingers. Even at his full erect size, the natives laughed and ridiculed his size, having apparently never seen a penis so thin, pale and small. It seemed to be the funniest thing they'd ever seen.

Now the native men came and stood with the tips of their massive tools touching the tip of Dylan's pitifully tiny rod comparing sizes. This caused the natives to laugh even harder, some crying or rolling on the ground. Muscleman took particular pleasure in comparing his own massive tool to Dylan's weenis – slapping the tiny member and its little white balls with the weighty length of his massive black cock. When the other men came over to measure up with Dylan, Muscleman repositioned to Dylan's face, slapping him repeatedly with his fat, lengthy cock and draping it across his mouth, smothering him with it.

Dylan looked over to Hannah who had been awoken by the commotion and he blushed as she watched his humiliation with a sort of detachment - devoid of even pity for him, it seemed.

The woman continued to finger-fuck Dylan's ass, but he felt no excitement, just a painful erection. After she had fingered him until he was as hard as she thought he could get, Dylan watched as she took a thin piece of wet rawhide and tied it tightly around the base of his dick thus preventing his erection from going away. The native men all nodded approvingly and followed the Chief over to where Hannah hung, with the exception of the 18-year-old initiates and Muscleman, who seemed to take such sadistic pleasure in abusing Dylan. All the women also stayed with Dylan.

As one of the women placed a large pottery bowl beneath Hannah, she began to struggle against her bonds only to find she too could only move a little. As her eyes focused on the horde of natives standing in front of her stroking their erect cocks, Hannah started to scream again. Her voice was so hoarse she could be barely heard. The Chief approached Hannah and pulled her swollen cunt lips apart revealing her enlarged clit. He roughly pinched Hannah's clit and pulled at it, laughing as Hannah squirmed somewhere between pain and pleasure.

Satisfied with her reaction, the Chief again shoved his massive cock inside Hannah's ass. This time, the long, thick rod slid to the hilt with just mild resistance. Suspended between two trees, Hannah was at the perfect height to be fucked standing or at least hanging. As the Chief pumped in and out of Hannah's abused rectum, his mouth began to suck and pull at her nipples, now easily in reach just below his mouth.

Afraid to move, Hannah just hung limp as the Chief's assault continued, biting her nipples and pulling them out from her breast while her body rocked up and down from the brutal black butt-fucking she was receiving. But, despite herself, she began too moan and Dylan saw her hips begin to rock. The sensations must have been too much and she was fucking her used, ravaged asshole back onto the massive ebony cock that was violating her yet again.

Finally the Chief slammed into her body with such force that the trees Hannah hung between shook and he shot his cum deep inside her. Dylan watched as her head fell back and she tensed and quivered, her whole body shaking, straining against the ropes as she screamed out in pleasure and pain, cumming from the deepest anal penetration she'd ever experienced, cumming from the humiliation, cumming from the feeling of having her guts filled with black jizz, cumming from her own helplessness, bound and ass-raped.

As he pulled his cock from her hole, the cum dripped in large, thick clumps into the bowl below her. A few pieces of shit slid out easily, as well, sploshing wetly into the huge puddle of native cocksauce. The Chief looked Hannah in the eyes, slapped her twice on each side of her face and shouted some commands to the other men standing around. The Chief then took a seat directly to the right of Hannah as the men lined up in front and back of Hannah.

Weak from the abuse, Hannah mustered only token resistance as she saw the men with their cocks lining up in front and back. Her mind went crazy as she realized what they intended to do, but too weak to resist, she simply dropped her head as the first one shoved his cock into her still sore cunt and began to fuck her. Hannah roused to give one last bit of fight as she felt the finger invade her rectum. The native fucking her cunt stopped and reached behind Hannah and pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her bud to the native behind her.

A shout of approval went up from the natives in line as her asshole was penetrated. Hannah found her voice and wailed as the native shoved 14 inches of rock hard cock into her cum-drenched asshole; she twisted against the vines and then stopped moving as she adjusted to the fullness in her ass and cunt.

The natives then began to fuck her in a rhythm, biting her tits in front, and from behind squeezing them and pulling her nipples. The natives waiting were dancing, naked, with their erection at the ready for their turn. Hannah hung between the two trees all night while the native men abused her cunt, ass, and tits. The only hole spared was Hannah's mouth. Below her, the large bowl captured the native's jizz as it seeped out of her used holes, captured the shit that fell from her gaping, ruined asshole and captured her own piss as she repeatedly lost control of her bladder.

By morning Hannah had been fucked by over 50 men, none of which had a cock less than 12 inches long. Her cunt and ass had long since stayed opened to easily take each and every one. Now as the sun came up, she just hung with bite marks on her breast, her nipples raw and sore, and cum dripping like a leaky faucet from her stretched cunt and ass. She had come more times than she could possibly count and had been fucked into a complete daze. Dylan began to sob and tears streaked his face as he saw her cunt lips three times their normal size and her clit sticking out, engorged like a small cock. The native men were gone, having left after making her suck her own shit off of each of their huge cocks. Hannah turned and looked at Dylan who had endured an even worse fate.

The women had stayed and continued to tease Dylan. With the thin piece of rawhide tied around the base of his cock, his erection had become very painful and he couldn't go soft for relief. A fat native woman with tits that hung down to her waist stood in front of Dylan pulling on his cock. Dylan noticed both of her tits were pierced with gold rings and she had a least a dozen gold rings in her cunt lips, six on each side.

The native woman said something and the other women laughed. Dylan tried to move away as the native woman turned her fat ass toward him, pulled her ass cheeks apart and began to back onto Dylan's erect cock. Her asshole was dry, and as she pushed against Dylan's cock, it only pushed Dylan backwards and his erect cock would not penetrate her ass.

She then yelled something to one of the initiates and he quickly removed his loincloth and stepped behind Dylan. Dylan realized what was going to happen when the boy placed his cock at the entrance of Dylan's hole. Now the fat woman pushed back against Dylan's cock and as Dylan's body was pushed backwards, he was impaled in his ass by one of the 18 year old initiates. Dylan now began to yell and twisted but he could not avoid the penetration of his ass.

When the 18 year old's cock was fully imbedded in Dylan's ass, the fat woman's asshole began to open and she slid onto Dylan's cock. Her ass was so large it completely covered Dylan's lower body. Dylan was beside himself as he watched his cock disappear into the woman's ass cheeks. When her ass cheeks pressed against Dylan, she yelled something else and the teenager began to vigorously fuck Dylan's ass.

With that, the fat woman began to rock back and forth, trying to fuck herself with Dylan's tiny cock. But it was just too short to even reach her asshole, much less fuck her. This seemed to really piss her off and she just rubbed her ass on his cock, frustrated. Dylan was powerless to do anything. He could not escape the ass fucking, and he could not cum on the fat woman's ass and go soft because of the piece of rawhide. In a while, the teenager emptied his balls deep into Dylan's colon and removed his cock with a disgusting pop. Another initiate quickly replaced him.

The fat woman, totally disappointed, shat a little on Dylan's cocklet as a sign of contempt. She finally slid off him, leaving his little dick stained with her feces and still hard. The women made disgusted sounds and held their noses, whispering to themselves. The Chief walked up and shouted commands at the women. He ignored Dylan as the third initiate stepped up to become a man and began to ravage his ass.

After the Chief left, the fat woman had the others help her lower Dylan to the ground on his back, but they still tied him tight so that his arms were pulled out taut and his legs stuck up in the air, wide apart to give the initiate young men easy access to his gaping asshole which was rapidly filling to the brim with their young, hot spunk. The fat woman then sat her shitty ass down on Dylan's face so suddenly that Dylan never saw it coming. One of the women squeezed his balls painfully and the fat woman yelled down at him, wiggling her shit-smeared ass on his mouth. He knew what she wanted and reluctantly kissed her dirty pucker hole. She wiggled more and yelled down at him. Fearing for his balls, he stuck his tongue in her ass and tasted he strong, native shit. He realized, now, with perverse irony that all his experience satisfying his beautiful white wife's asshole with his tongue was now going to serve him well in pleasuring these sadistic black native women. His face-sitting tormentor smiled down at him as he cleaned out her asshole, then her face twisted up and she began to grunt. Dylan couldn't believe this was happening and realized he would never be the same as he felt the fat black woman's huge, nasty turd sliding down her fudge tunnel, over his extended tongue, through his widely stretched lips and into his mouth. She filled him with so much shit that he had to chew and swallow repeatedly to avoid choking to death. She grinned widely and yelled out excitedly to the other women and they all began to laugh raucously, coming over to watch Dylan eat this big, fat black woman's shit straight from her ass. He was truly the lowest of the low. He was barely even aware of the huge initiate cock shooting a giant raging-18-year-old-hormone-sized spunk load into his bowels, now. He was so completely humiliated and used that he gave up fighting and simply became what they had made him: a cock-sucking, shit-eating whiteboy ass-whore for every black person in Africa who decided to use him. A human toilet whiteboy fag for black cock. He couldn't see Hannah from this angle, but, for once, he hoped she was too busy being gang-raped to witness his degradation.

Unfortunately for him, she was watching every bit of it and, despite herself, she was aroused by the sight of her poor mini-dicked husband eating load after load of nasty shit straight from those filthy black women's asses and being roughly fucked up he ass so much that cum literally poured out of his abused, gaping asshole. Her pussy was wet and quivered as she watched, but she could not frig herself. When the pungent odor of the native women's shit reached her nose, however, a wave of revulsion passed over her and, knowing that her husband was tasting that a thousand-fold, she came wildly, bucking against the straps and pissing all over herself, then passing out.

scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers
12