Safari Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

"No way, that's so sick, masturbating in front of all these people."

"Honey, this is not the good old USA. These people live out here in the jungle. This is normal for them. Oh my there he goes, he's cumming, check it out."

"Not on your life" I felt like looking but couldn't bring myself to turn around.

After the guy had came in the water he went back to the camp. Hank helped me wash my hair and then we went back to camp also. I was so horny I couldn't wait to get Hank in the tent alone. My mind was going wild thinking about them black cocks. I was now kicking myself in the ass for not turning around to watch this guy masturbate. That was one thing that I've never seen a guy do, and would love to watch it. For that matter not even Hank has done that in front of me.

Back at the camp Jameraka told us he would like to talk to us about the next day activities before we bedded down for the night.

Once in the tent I changed into a little pair of baby blue lace bikini panties and an over size tee shirt that I always wear for a nightgown.

I hung my wet little bikini and towel on this line next to Hanks wet trunks and then sat down across from Jameraka as I combed out my hair. It was now dark out and you couldn't see a thing passed the light from the fire.

Jameraka told us how the next day was going to go. It was more or less going to be about the same as today. We were to set up camp at the end of the day again. He also told us that two of his men would be up all night keep guard on the camp so we could sleep with no worries. He then told us that we better get some sleep that the next day was going to be a long hot one. So a short time later we said our good nights and were off to our tent.

Once in our tent Hank striped to his jockeys and me down to my little blue lace bikini panties.

"Nice little show you put on for Jameraka out there."

"What are you talking about, what show?"

"Sitting there combing your hair with your legs spread wide open showing off them sexy little panties, that's what I'm talking about."

"I wasn't, was I? He couldn't see anything, it was to dark."

"Right, I was sitting right next to him and I could just about make out that cute little pussy of yours, right through them lace panties."

"Your kidding, you could see that much?"

Hank then took me in his arms and said, "yep you sure could. And you wonder why he keeps staring at you. Shit girl if you kept showing me that pussy of yours like that, I would be staring too. I can't blame the guy for checking out my hot little wife."

Hank then started kissing me as his hands went down to my panties covered ass cheeks and started feeling them up. I moaned into his mouth as we moved over to one of the cots. In seconds we were laid out side by side on the cot. Hank was playing with my breasts as we continued kissing. In a minute or so I felt Hanks hand slipping down inside the front of my little panties. I moaned in his mouth again as his fingers started fondling my wet pussy and slowly slipped inside it.

"Hmmmmmm somebody is really wet tonight. Did you like showing off your panties to Jameraka?"

"No, I really didn't know that I was showing him anything."

"Well something has this little pussy of yours on fire. Was it seeing all them black cock?"

By this time my vagina was soaking wet and needed a hard cock. I was rocking my hips up to Hanks hand as he kept rolling my hot little clit around.

"Mmmmmm I've never seen so many cocks in my life, and I didn't know they could get so long, did you?"

Laughing Hank replied "a lot of these Africans hang rocks and stuff with strings onto body parts to change their look. No I've never seen a guy with a cock that hung down to his knees before. So that's what has you all wet" as he gave my hard little clit a squeeze.

"Mmmmmm I may have to tie a string around your cock and see if that works."

Hanks finger fucking had me just about at the point of orgasm as he said, "so my little wife would like to try one of them long black cocks, is that what your saying?"

"I didn't say that! Oh God that feels good, mmmmm right there, don't stop."

Hank was one hundred percent right, seeing all them cocks today had me so horny I couldn't stand it. All that I kept thinking about was how a cock that long would feel fucking me.

"You don't have to say anything, your pussy is telling it all. Your pussy is saying stick a long hard black cock in me!"

Hearing his dirty words set me right off, "oh yessss, yessss, I'm cumming," I moaned out as I pushed up to his fingers.

"That's a girl, cum for me. Close your eyes and think that one of them long black cock is inside you making you cum right now."

I did as Hank said and moaned out, "mmmmm, Godddd, ohhhhhhh yessss, that long cock feels so goodddddddd." My hips were now jerking up and down to Hanks hand and fingers as my orgasm kept going through my body. 'Ohhhhhhh yessss I'm cumminggggggggg."

Hank was taking turns sucking hard on each of my hard nipples as my orgasm started winding down. He then pulled his hand out of my little blue lace panties and pushed me over on my back as he climbed between my legs over the top of me.

Pulling my wet crotch to the side he started rubbing his hard cock head up and down my wet slit. Once it was all wet with my juices Hank said, "sorry baby, all your going to get tonight is this little white boy cock," as he started sinking inside my super wet pussy.

I hooked my legs around him and moaned "mmmmm yes, your cock feels just fine love." But still implanted in my mind was them long black cocks I had seen.

"Oh God your pussy feel so good", Hank moaned in my ear as he started pumping his hard cock in and out of me.

I was still thinking of one of them long black cock as I hooked my legs around Hanks back and moaned, mmmmm God fuck me with that long cock.

Hank then started pumping into me at full speed. I just couldn't get my mind off them long black cocks. So in a very short time I was moaning out that I was cumming. I hoped the other men in the camp didn't hear my orgasm with my Husband. What a great first night, I fell asleep that night, still thinking of black cock.

As time went on every day was about the same. We would drive all day. Stopping at times to check out wild animals along the way. Set up camp at night near a lake or river. And we would bathe with the help, the nude help that is.

Then a few days later one of the strings on my bikini bottom broke and left me in a real fix. Being that I only had the one bikini and the closest store was hundred of miles away, Hank talked me into bathing in my bra and panties. At first I was a little reluctant to do this. How many wives do you know that parade around in sexy little underwear in front of 15 or so strange men and boys? And as I said at the start of this story, I don't have any plain Jane panties and bras. All of mine are kind of sexy, lacey and sheer. Anyway, after a few days of showing off my sexy underwear to all the guys I started felling a little more at ease about it.

As time went on and what seemed like a month we made it to this little village deep in the jungle. The village had lots of little grass huts, fires and cooking going on. The tribal people were all working at making stuff and doing what them people do. It was like we walked into a Tarzan movie. Oh yes, there were females there, I wasn't the only female in the group anymore. I was the only white one, but not the only one any more. They were all topless and Hank was enjoying this little show he was getting. They all looked at Hank and I and were saying things to each other that we couldn't understand. Jameraka took us over and introduced us to the tribes Chief. His name was Chief Zoomama, and like the others, he didn't speak a bit of English. He shook our hands as he talked to Jameraka. The Chief then pointed at one of the grass huts. Jameraka then told us that the Chief had given us that hut over there to stay in. It was a long ways from a Holiday Inn but both Hank and I shook the Chiefs hand again and thanked him.

Jameraka then walked us over to show us the inside. I'm thinking fuck this place. Homeless people at home live better than this. But I kept my mouth shut as we looked in the door. Jameraka then told his workers to put our stuff in the hut. So once we got all moved in it wasn't all that bad. Well it was better than the tent anyway. We could have a little fire inside but it wasn't vented very well. You had to be careful; if you got the fire to big you'd smoke yourself out or burn the place down.

Jameraka pointed out were the river was to bathe. And said it was safe here to bathe at about anytime. He also told us that the tribe was going to put on a feast and dance for us just before dark.

After all our things were put into our hut Hank and I went it to organize and get ready to go down to the river. I put on a pair of black lace bikini panties and white sheer bra. Hank just wore his boxers. We grabbed our towels and soap and headed off. Once at the river I was in shock. It was beautiful. It was a big pool at the bottom of a big waterfall. It was a God made shower that was great. The water was just right, not a bit to cold. We soaped up and got in under the falls to rinse off. This was the best thing of the trip so far. Well next best thing, seeing all the cocks I've seen was the first best thing.

After our beautiful shower we were making our way back to the village when Hank said, man the tribal guys are going to love that bra you're wearing tonight!

Looking down at my breast I could see what he was talking about. My sheer bra had turned transparent once it was wet. It didn't hide a thing, you could see all of my nipples right through it and even the mold I have on the bottom of my right breast. I smiled and replied, you think they'll like this look?

Fuck yes; I know they will, Hank replied back.

Once back in the village I seen Jameraka was the first to notices my now very hard nipples standing out. And I was getting turned on knowing he was checking them out. Then I saw that the Chief and a lot of the other men and boys were eyeing up my bouncing breast with hard nipples in my little see-through bra as we walked to our hut.

Once inside the hut I raped Hank on the spot. This showing off in sexy underwear was getting to me. I was turning into something that I never knew I could be. I was starting to like teasing all these men and boys. And the funny thing was the more I teased the more it turn Hank on. I never knew that my husband enjoyed other men checking me out. The bed in our little hut was nothing more than a bamboo mat on top of some grass and leaves. I was really surprised that it wasn't real hard. It really had a lot of give to it. Noting like my bed at home mind you! But it was a little better than the cots we've been sleeping on.

I pushed Hank down on the mat flat on his back, still dressed in his wet boxers.

Looking down at him I said, this showing off has me horny as hell, you better get them wet boxers off.

As Hank was removing his wet boxers I started taking off my wet and sexy little white sheer bra.

Hank moaned, mmmmm your hard nipples are telling it all. It your pussy wet?

Dropping my little wet bra on the ground I then hooking my fingers in the waist band of my little wet black lace panties, I moaned mmmmm yes I'm very wet, as I pushed them down and let them fall to my feet.

I stepped out of my panties and moved over next to the mat and took Hanks semi hard cock in my hand and started stroking it up and down. Mmmmmm get this thing hard baby, I need it inside me right now.

Hank didn't let me down. His cock was as hard as a rock in no time. I leaded over and took it deep in my mouth. Hank moaned out, oh God that feels so good.

I was sucking on the head of Hanks now super hard cock as I pumped it up and down with my thumb and index finger around it. Hanks hips started moving in time with my stroking and I knew I couldn't keep this up much longer or he would be pumping his hot sperm in my mouth. And I needed his hot sperm inside my pussy to put the fire out.

To Hanks disappointment I stopped sucking on his hard cock and threw my leg over him as I saddled his waist. I reached between my legs and took Hanks hard and now wet cock in my hand and lined it up to my wet vagina. Once I had it lined up to my hot and wet pussy hole I slowly dropped down on it. Once it was all the way inside me I moaned, OH GOD YESSSSSSS.

Hank took a hold of both my breasts and started rolling my hard nipples around as I began to pump up and down on his hard cock. GOD his cock felt so good slipping in and out of me.

Hank moaned, motherfucker is your pussy ever hot. Tell me you didn't like showing off your tits to all them guys? He then released one of my breasts and moved his hand between my legs.

I just about came on the spot as Hanks fingers started playing with my hard little clit. I moaned, oh yes it did. It made me so horny them guys looking at me.

Hank added fuel to my fire as he said, you know all them guys are going to be jacking off them long black cocks tonight as their thinking these cute tits of yours.

Oh God, my mind went right to thinking about one of them long black cocks slipping deep inside me. I closed my eyes and started thinking I was riding one right then.

Hank then said, how about you go topless like the rest of the girls around here? You'll drive these guys nuts seeing your nice tits bouncing around. I know you showing your tits off will turn me on. And look at you now; you fucking loved them seeing your hard nipples. We'll never see any of these people again once we leave here. What do ya say, feel like giving all these guys a thrill tomorrow?

I was now at the point of total orgasm. Thinking about one of them long black cocks fucking me. Thinking about going around topless for all to see. I was now pumping up and down on Hanks hard cock at full speed. Him playing with my clit and all his talk pushed me over the top.

I tried not to be to loud as I moaned out, OH YESSSSS, GOD YESSSSS I WOULD LOVE SHOWING THEM MY TITSSSSSS. OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMING.

I was shaking all over as my orgasm went through my body. Hank then grabbed my hips and pulled me down tight on his cock as he moaned mmmmm God here it comes. His cock started jerking inside me as he filled me with his hot cum. I rocked up and down on him as I milked all of this cum out.

I bent over and said thank you lover, I need that, and then gave him a long hot kiss.

I sat back up with Hanks now deflating cock still inside me. I could feel all the sperm that he pumped inside me starting to run out between his cock and my pussy lips. I got the shock of my life when I looked at the door to see that it was open and Jameraka was standing in the doorway looking at me nude, sitting on my husbands cock. Like I said I was in shock and I didn't scream, try to cover up or anything, I just sat there looking back at him. Jameraka then closed the door and left. I didn't even say a think to Hank who didn't see what just happened. It made me feel all funny inside. I didn't know how long he had been watching us. I was sure that this man had just watched me have an orgasm as Hank and I had sex. I wasn't sure if I should tell Hank what had just happened or not. I do know that I felt all sexy knowing that Jameraka had just seen me totally nude, and having sex.

*

The Safari goes on in part two. Coming soon.

Any replies to my story, feel free to tell me. And please have the balls to give me an email to reply back to you. Good or bad, I try to reply to all.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers
12