Safari Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,374 Followers

He slowly sank two fingers inside my sloppy pussy as he rose up looking at me and said, "mother fucker your pussy looks so good I'm going to eat you until you can't cum anymore!"

It took a second for me to comprehend that Hank was about eat my messy vagina again, that was covered with those other men's sperm, and now his.

"No, No Hank you can't do that, I'm so dirty down there, no please don't do that," as I was squirming around to get away from him.

Hank held my hips in place and again I felt his tongue enter the bottom of my vagina and lick from bottom to top. I was still fighting to get free from him as he kept licking me.

I moaned, "Oh God Hank that is so gross please stop it" But in the back of my mind I'm thinking, oh God he's licking other men's cum out of my pussy. Never in my life did I think anything like this would ever happen to me.

Well, Hank didn't stop licking me. He started tongue fucking me. Then he took his time at sucking on each of my libia lips then moving up to suck on my clitoris. In a very short time I went from thinking how gross this was to holding onto Hanks head as he sucked his and the others sperm out of me.

What in the hell has this safari turned us into? I came here a happily married woman. Now I'm having sex with black me, and loving it. And Hank loves it also, what's up with that? Hank is now eating my pussy after other men had pumped me full of their cum. He loves it as much as I am. I'm asking my self all this as Hanks about to bring me to a wild orgasm with his tongue. Are we sick people or is this normal I ask myself as I pull Hanks head tight to my pussy and yell out, "OH YESSSSS, YESSSS I'M CUMMMMMMMING."

I came really hard with Hanks tongue licking me. As I was coming down from my orgasm Hank started kissing his way back up my body. Stopping to again give my hard nipples a nice sucking. Next he moved on up and we kissed. This time I could taste the four men's sperm plus his as we kissed.

Still kissing I felt Hanks again hard cock sink back into me. I moaned in his mouth as I pushed my hips up to take all of him inside me. I don't know how he could be enjoying this? I was so wet and sloppy and my vagina wasn't a bit tight. It must have felt like screwing a bowl of hot pudding.

He moaned in my mouth "oh fuck Brandy, your pussy feels so good. I never dreamed your pussy would feel so good after being fucked by other guys."

I didn't get to cum this time. Hank gave me at the most ten pumps before he moaned out, "OH GOD BRANDY I'M CUMMING IN YOU CUMMY PUSSY AGAIN."

I could just barely feel his hard cock jerking as he pumped his hot sperm into me. I pulled his butt down to me as I pushed up to him. I just moaned out, "that's it baby, cum in me, give me your cum."

Now totally out of gas Hank rolled off me panting for air. I rolled over and kissed him and then asked, "Hank what the fuck has happened to us? We are not the same two people that came down here."

Kissing me back he replied, " Baby I don't know what happened, but I sure do like it. Our sex life has never been this wild. I say we keep it up until we return home. Then we can go back to being the normal old Dick and Jane."

Looking at him I asked, "are you sure you're not up set about me getting screwed by them guys? Or more, you're not up set that I came with them? I feel that a woman should only have an orgasm with her husband. This doesn't bother you at all?"

Kissing me again Hank said, "bother me, hell no, I love it. I get so horny when I hear you say that you came with them. That's the point you should cum with them. That way I know that you're enjoying the fucking you're getting as much as I'm enjoying your pussy full of their cum."

"Oh God, we are one hundred percent perverts now" I replied.

Smiling Hank then asked me, " so does this mean you'll now go topless for me in front of all the tribe? You have no idea how much that would turn me on to see all these men checking out your nice tits", as he gave my left breast a little squeeze.

Kissing him back I said, "hell why not, shit they all have seen me nude by this point."

Smiling from ear to ear Hank then said, "and you know I'm dying to see you getting one of these long black cocks. I can't wait to see that happen."

Kissing him again I replied, "Maybe you'll get you're wish later on tonight, we'll see. But for now we better get cleaned up, it's going to be dinner time soon."

THE END (of part 3)

Readers reply please. Should I keep it going or let it end here? Let me know if I should start an ending Part Four.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,374 Followers