Safe

Story Info
A fantasy of a consent/non-consent scene.
1.4k words
3.97
15.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jam my key in the door and enter. Its dark, but I expected that, he said he wouldn't be home for a few hours. I just came in to relax, nap, and maybe find a bowl of Count Chocula. I close the door and lock it when I feel an arm around my neck, tight and restricting.

I'm too shocked to yell. My hands fly to the unknown arm and pull at it trying to stop the impending loss of blood flow. I know a choke hold when I feel one and I'm going down before I can make a mark on my attacker.

I wake to the feather soft touch of a tongue on my breast. Sucking, lightly biting. At first I'm calmed by this, having woken many times in this manner, but then I remember the struggle and the strong arms on me. My eyes fly open to darkness. I've been blindfolded. When I thrash I am greeted with a slap to the face. It moves my blindfold slightly and I see the large hands of my attacker before he moves it back over my eyes.

I am breathing hard and fast, I can't help it. My boyfriend will be home soon. I just have to be ok until then. Unless the attacker hurts him, too.

My thoughts are interrupted by the cold metallic feel of a knife gliding on my skin. Across my jaw, down my neck. I know it's a knife because it can feel where he scrapes me with it on purpose, likely leaving thin, angry red lines. It scares me more than anything else has so far. And being scared turns me on. I don't want to be turned on. I want to figure a way out of this, but his mouth is on my neck, licking where the knife trailed. He bites my neck and ear. I try to turn away from him, but his hand hold my face still. His body presses down on mine, and I realize my arms are being held down as well. Rope maybe? Cuffs?

I feel him cut away at the fabric of my dress. Slowly sawing it to pieces. Nicking my skin here and there along the way, seemingly on purpose. I feel the cold air touch my skin where he's pulled my dress away. My chest is heaving with adrenaline and fear. He cuts it right along the center of me, down between my breasts, past my belly button, until his knife is resting on my cunt. I barely move to breathe. I'm terrified of what he'll do next. He lifts the sides of my dress and pulls them open. His knife is back to cutting, along my shoulders so I am completely cut out of my dress, and then between my breasts. It slides neatly between my skin and the fabric until he flicks it up and cuts through the bra as well. It makes an awful ripping noise as my breasts fly out.

I hear him hum in approval. He licks my breasts, softly, and then harder, using teeth. He bites down on one side. It hurts, I feel slightly sick to my stomach with pain, then he's sucking on it, massaging it with his tongue, and then biting again. I whimper in pain. I can't help it. His hand mashes my other breast like dough. I know there will be bruises there later.

And just like that he's off of me. I can hear him walking around the room. I try to move, to get up, to move my blindfold. I can't really get anything done with my bindings. I hear clicking and see flashes. It's like I'm seeing a gun fire though a blindfold and without the sound on. Then I realize, he's taking pictures of this. Of me. It scares me more than the knife. His hand in in my hair then, forcing my face to the side and I feel something prod my lips. Its soft and warm and wet and I realize his cock is hard from this.

When I don't open my mouth his hands clamps on my nose and mouth suffocating me. He holds me like that, without me being able to breath, both his large hands on my face until I think I'm going to pass out again and he lets go. When I open my mouth to gasp, his cock slides easily into my mouth. He lets me catch my breath before he slams it to the very back of my throat. I hear the camera click again. Tears well in my eyes from the cock in my throat and the embarrassment of the photo. His hand is in my hair again, controlling my head, using it as leverage to drive himself into me. He pushes down my throat and holds it there. I can feel myself being suffocated again. I gag and he pulls out, slapping me. He pushes himself toward me again, and I can feel his large, hairy balls on my face. He is nearly sitting on my face, my tongue being pushed further and further back toward his ass as he grinds on my face when I hear the clicking again.

He gets the knife again and I can feel it slide along my tights and feel them split beneath it. Then my panties are cut, right down the middle, so the knife is between my cunt lips pulling up through the fabric. He pulls these off. And I can feel him jacking off while he goes back to grinding on me. When I think he's going to cum, he doesn't. He stops and I can hear him rustling around again in another part of the room.

His hands are on my cunt now. I wish it weren't but it's wet. Dripping even. He pulls my labia with his fingers and I feel a slight pinch. Then another. Its repeated I don't know how many times. His finger brushes my clit, which is hard and big and slick. The slight pinching is getting more intense as it doesn't stop. He's clipped something onto me. Then he has my nipples and is pulling on them and I feel the same slight pinch. It grows, the feeling, from my cunt and my nipples. It starts to swell and move out through my body. It feels like I'm pulsing all over. I can hear the clicking again, but I don't even care. I can only feel my cunt and tits. He pulls my tits and I feel more pinching, but not just on my nipples. On the sides, all over. I start to cry and he shoves my panties in my mouth. He shakes my cunt, my tits, making the pinching more pronounced, and then he slaps my face.

"You're mine so get used to this," the voice growls.

It's the first time my attacker has said anything. Fear, white hot, flashes through me. I know that voice. His hands fly to my throat when he feels me stiffen in recognition. I feel the world shimmer, slide away, and I pass out.

When I gasp awake, he pushes something into my cunt and begins taking the clips or clamps off of me. My cunt explodes in pain as the blood rushes back. It feels like he's ripping them off, though I can tell he's being precise and gentle. I begin crying in earnest. And then his tongue in on my cunt, soothing it. Lapping at what has become so wet during my ordeal. He shifts and I feel slack in my hands while he goes back to licking. There are still ropes around my wrists, but I can move them better. His hands hold my wrists down as he climbs on me, spreading my legs, and slides, one long fluid motion, into my cunt. He stops and takes off the clips from my breasts. I'm too much in pain and shock to push him back as he lowers himself on me again.

He pushes and pulls himself in and out of me. I feel the pain in my tits calm and dissipate. He takes the panties from my mouth and kisses me. Hard. Bright. Consuming. Deep. I arch my back against him. His body is familiar. Warm. Loving. I'm covered in him.

"I would never hurt you," he says in my ear. I cry some, with relief and release. He pushes harder, forcing me toward climax. "I would never, never hurt you. You're safe here." And I cum, hard and strong. I gush all over him and the bed.