Safe Sex on the Beach, or MILF FTW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A red one, a yellow one, and a kind of pink and purple one," he said.

"Yeah," she said. "That's right." Then she turned to him and was suddenly very serious. "You're not a stalker, are you?"

"No."

"Good. Because I don't need a stalker."

"I'm not," he said and he watched her grab her towel and run off across the dimly lit sands.

At Derrick's, she demanded that he fuck her. She undressed him and he undressed her. This time, though, he stared at her yellow bottoms for a long time. "What is this?" he said.

She looked at him, but then she lost her nerve. "I don't know," she said.

"What is this?" he asked and held the bottoms up for her to see.

"I don't know," she said nervously.

"Man, you leak a lot of pussy juice when you're horny," he said and proceeded to fuck her as if nothing had happened.

Two days later, out of nowhere, he said, "You had better never cheat on me because I would kill that guy."

"I would never cheat on you because you would never cheat on me," she said.

"I wouldn't," he said.

"I know," she said.

The fact that he denied it made her so angry that she was going to make it so that he had no doubt.

The next week, back at Friendly Beach, Jessica went to the snack shop but only Mrs. Jablonski was there. Jessica could smell her before she saw her -- that awful smell of cigarettes and perfume. How could any woman do that to herself? Mrs. Jablonski was beautiful in so many ways. Why would such a beautiful woman allow herself to walk around smelling like a whore?

"Where is Kevin?" Jessica asked. She didn't have time for small talk.

"Oh, he'll be back in a minute. I sent him out to my car to get a box of cups I bought. 200 count box for $8.49. That's a good deal."

"He's coming back soon?"

"Yes."

"Great," Jessica turned to walk away, but Mrs. Jablonski called to her and Jessica turned around.

"How is your summer going?" Mrs. Jablonski asked.

"Wonderful," Jessica said, remembering that Mrs. Jablonski owned at least half of the beach.

"How is your boyfriend, the weightlifter?"

"Great."

"Seeing any other boys?"

"No!" she said as if she had just been insulted. "I would never cheat on Derrick."

"Even if he cheated on you?"

Jessica suddenly remembered Mrs. Jablonski's history and thought she had a confidant. "If some boy were cheating on you, wouldn't you cheat on him? Just to teach him a lesson? Wouldn't you cheat on him and just wait, hoping that he finds out, just so that he knows how it feels?"

Mrs. Jablonski looked at Jessica. "No" was all she said.

"Well," said Jessica. "Some people would," she said.

"I am sure some people would," Mrs. Jablonski said.

That night, Jessica brought a towel and fucked Kevin just as hard as he fucked her. She was angry. Not at him, but angry as Derrick and maybe, perhaps, angry at herself. Angry at what she had started. Angry that she had not already ended this stupid game. Angry that Derrick was so stupid not to notice. Wondering if he just did not care at all. Angry that he might not care.

That night, she fucked Kevin with a vengeance and, knowing no better, he thought this is what people meant by rough sex. By the time he came, there was such an energy built up inside of him that he felt like a river of cum was racing out of him into her. As she moaned, she begged him to go deeper and deeper. "Give it to me," she pleaded. "Everything you have. Every drop." He did his best to do as she asked.

Then, she quickly stood up, slipped on her pink and purple bottoms and ran off into the night.

When she got to Derrick's, she took of his clothes and hers and she crawled into the bed. He immediately walked over to her, ready to get started.

"No," she said. "Can't we just this time, have some foreplay, please? Please."

He looked at her and he knew what she was talking about, but he wasn't interested in doing that. After all, she was the one asking for sex, not him.

"Please," she begged.

"OK," he said and got in the bed beside her. He reached between her thighs. His rough fingers found her clit and he began to rub her.

"Mmm," she moaned. "You know what I like," she said.

He knew exactly what she liked. He reached down and pushed two fingers up into her pussy and began to rub. That was when he began to realize that something was wrong. Something was different. She wasn't getting wetter. She was getting very sticky, very quickly. He took his hand out of her and looked at his fingers. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide.

"What the fuck is this?" he said.

"Oh," she said. "Oh, no!" she said as if she had been caught. "Nothing... I... I.... I"

All Derrick said was "Who is he?"

*****

The next day, Derrick went with Jessica to Friendly Beach. Derrick was on a mission.

"Where is Kevin?" Derrick asked Mrs. Jablonski.

"Why?" she asked.

"I want to talk to him."

"About what?"

"Nothing," he said and he walked away.

*****

Thirty minutes later, Jessica came by the snack shop and asked the same question.

"He'll be back later," Mrs. Jablonski said.

"When?"

"Later."

"Fine," Jessica said and she walked away.

*****

Thirty minutes later, Derrick returned and asked the same question and Mrs. Jablonski knew what was happening. Kevin had been anything but safe and now he was not safe at all. Mrs. Jablonski knew all about cheating. She knew all about the lies and the jealousy and the anger and the vengeance. She knew what would happen next.

"Where is he?" asked Derrick.

"He'll be back in about 30 minutes," she said. "Do you want to see him?"

"Yeah," said Derrick.

"Why don't I tell him to meet you around back in about 30 minutes?"

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said. "Just come around to the back door. I'll leave it unlocked."

"OK, I will," he said and he walked off. He wondered for a moment why Mrs. Jablonski was being so helpful, but he was so angry he didn't think about it for very long.

*****

Fifteen minutes later, when Kevin came back to the snack shop, Mrs. Jablonski immediately locked the cash register and walked him into the back room. There was only one thing she could do. At first, she wondered if she could, but she had no other choice.

She stood in front of him, stared right into his eyes, and told him sternly, "Kevin," she said. "I know what has been going on around here."

The way she said it, he knew she knew. He did not know how she knew, but he knew she knew. "Please don't fire me," he said. "I'm sorry. It will never happen again."

She laughed. "I'm not going to fire you. I understand that you are a young man and you need a chance to have your fun. Better to have it now than when you are married with children and have other responsibilities."

He knew what she meant.

"But that is not why I asked you to come back here. What I want to know is: Why?" She almost couldn't say it. She was suddenly aware of her own breath, her own lungs filling with air. Air being pushed out of her. Air pulled back into her. So much air. She could not remember the last time she had felt it, but the feeling was unmistakable: Fear. Pure fear. But she knew what she had to do. She opened her lips to draw a breath and said it. "Why not me?"

"You?"

But once she had heard her own voice say it, she was no longer afraid. In fact, she was completely at ease. She laughed.

"Why don't you and I... do the deed?"

"The deed?"

"The dirty deed," she laughed. "Why not me? You and me, right here, right now?"

The whole scene was like some MILF porn video and, not knowing better, he said so out loud. "Mrs. Jablonksi, are you a MILF?"

"What's a MILF?" she asked.

"Mother I'd Like to Fuck," he said.

"Well, I hope so," she said and she stepped forward and leaned against him, the length of her body pressed against his. He wrapped his arms around her and, for a moment, she enjoyed his embrace. But there was not much time left. "Take off your pants" she told him.

He immediately obliged. His cock sprang to attention.

"Oh," she said, startled. It was not only that it had been so long since she had seen a real, naked man standing beside her, but this was an enormous penis. It must have been 10 inches long. She hadn't done anything but hug him and here was this red, throbbing cock. You couldn't say it was hanging there because it seemed more like it was mounted to him, more like a metal flag pole on the side of a house. And it seemed to bounce a bit, as if animated by the flow of blood through the shaft. She could not help but stare.

"My God, you have an incredible... penis," she said, slowly moving toward it.

"Thanks," he said.

"Do you have any problems... with girls?"

"What?"

"It's so... big. Do you have problems getting it... inside them?"

"Well," he said. "Not really, but I've only been with one woman." As soon as he said it, he wished he had not.

"One?"

"Yes."

"Only one?"

Mrs. Jablonski pretended not to know. "Well, she must have said something."

He didn't know what to say.

Mrs. Jablonski looked at his cock and she looked at him. "I have always been a bit... oral. I hope you don't mind." She got down on her knees in front of him, glancing for only a moment at the back door behind him. Then, she came eye to eye with his penis. She grabbed the shaft and ran her fingers up and down him several times. His cock seemed to quiver when she touched it. She could not help but notice a bullet-sized bead of wetness at the end of him. She leaned in and gently with her tongue licked the liquid from him. She took her tongue back into her mouth to taste him, a tiny drop of everything that was inside him, everything she would soon draw out of him. With that first taste of him, she began to salivate as she rolled that salty bead around in her mouth.

With just that one gentle lick, the red head of his cock jumped. It seemed almost inflamed with anger now. But it did not frighten her.

Beneath him, she began to feel a feeling she had not had in years. A part of her that had been almost forgotten began to ache, straining to fill a void left empty too long. She became all too aware of her own breathing again and could feel her own heartbeat. With her hand on his shaft, she could feel the blood racing through him. But the angry cock did not frighten her at all. She held on with one hand, stroking him with the other. She parted her lips and opened her mouth, wet with warm saliva. It had been a long time. She opened her mouth wide, remembering to avoid the teeth. Her mouth, which had always been so very skilled at this, easily took in the entire head of his cock and she tightened her lips around the shaft, licking at the head now trapped inside her.

"Oh my God," he said. "Oh, God."

She smiled to herself.

She firmly stroked his shaft as she sucked and licked the head. She soon surrendered any polite instincts she had and let the spit dribble from the corners of her mouth. She released him from her lips and licked her own spit off of him, then licked the same spit back onto him, painting it on his cock with her tongue. All the while, she kept up the constant, steady tug at his shaft, only occasionally stopping to rub the head with her other hand, her fingers gently squeezing the blood out of the head. She watched with delight as the head swelled again. She took him in her mouth again and did every nasty thing again. And again. And again.

"Oh, God," he kept saying.

"I am going to cum," he said to warn her, but she already knew. She could taste it. With him in her mouth, she licked at the end of his cock and knew what was next. She stopped for a moment, leaned back and, still stroking him with her relentless right hand, took a deep breath. She took another breath and slowly breathed it out. Then, she took another breath. And then she took him again into her mouth.

But this time it felt so much different to him. When he looked down, he realized that she was consuming his cock, not just the head, but halfway up the shaft. With only a finger and thumb to steady him, she was deep throating him ferociously. When he realized what she was doing, he could not speak, he could barely breathe. All he could do is look down and watch helplessly as he felt his cock push back against the hollow of her throat over and over. She moaned as spit dripped from her mouth.

He could no longer stand still and let her do it. Was he taking advantage of her generosity? He didn't care. He was running on instinct alone and instinct told him to fuck her throat as hard and as fast as he could and he did. She moaned and he reached out to grab her head and hold her steady as he now took control. As he fucked her, he stared down at her. She glanced up at him, but he didn't look away. He thrust his cock into her mouth and down into her throat with no intention to ask permission to cum because he was going to cum right down her throat whether she wanted that or not because she had given him no other choice. He had to do it. She moaned and he fucked her and he felt it rising up out of him and he felt himself begin to cum, but he did not bother to tell her at all he just came -- a thick stream of his sperm, right down her throat. He held her head steady and he fucked her until he felt he had drained every last ounce of himself into her. Then, he stopped and let go of her head.

Suddenly, he could smell the stench of cigarettes and perfume and everything he had not noticed. As he looked down, she was still sucking on the head of his cock and licking off what he knew was not her spit. She licked at him as if she were going to clean up every drop, stopping only for a moment to swallow and catch her breath.

"That was fucking incredible," he said.

She looked up at him and smiled. Her cheeks were flushed red, her lips swollen, sweat on her forehead, but smiling. "Like riding a bike," she said.

"Hunh?" he said.

"Never mind," she laughed, wiping a drizzle of spit and cum from her lips.

As she stood up and collected herself, she glanced at the back door. Surely, it had been 30 minutes. Or had she lost track of time? Was it possible that only minutes had passed? Had she been completely distracted by Kevin's cock? She looked down at it.

She could not believe what she saw. Kevin was standing there naked and there was his cock at full attention. "What in the world?" she said.

"Hunh?" he said.

"Are you on some kind of penis pill or something?"

"No, why?"

"That's not normal. You are supposed to cum and then," she motioned at his penis, "everything goes away."

"Oh, that happens when I... do it... you know, by myself, but I don't think that is going to happen while you are standing here."

"Just because I am standing here?" She waved her hands over her body. "Like this?"

"I guess."

"You," she said to his penis, "are my favorite cock of all time. Ever." She looked at Kevin. "What can I do to... umm, help you here?"

"I thought we were going to fuck."

"Oh," she said. She glanced at the door. "That is a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?" She proceeded to undress.

Unlike Jessica who just threw her clothes on the ground, Mrs. Jablonski was careful to hang each garment -- her Friendly Beach t-shirt, her white bra, her tan shorts, her pink panties, and her white bobby socks -- over a chair near the office desk.

Kevin looked at her and that is when he realized how truly stunning she was. Unlike Jessica, whose body was tan from head to toe, Mrs. Jablonski had a tan line that almost seemed to be tattooed on her body. Her shoulders, arms, belly, and legs were tan, but every part that had always been kept in the shade was creamy white -- her boobs, her ass, and anywhere a bikini would have covered her. The places left untouched by the sun were the places that now drew his attention. He stared at her firm, round boobs, her red nipples standing out against her pale white skin. He could not help but look down. Her pussy hairs grew where nature grew them. He could not help but stare at her pussy and wonder. Dirty thoughts consumed him as he thought of the videos he had seen.

"Not so bad for 42 you think?"

"You are fucking gorgeous," he said, stepping toward her, the head of his stiff cock bobbing out in front of him like a threat.

"I think," she said, "we are going to need a spot." She looked around the office and found some old beach towels on a shelf. She laid them down on the floor and then she laid down on them. She squirmed around a little until she was comfortable, her back flat on the cool floor, her knees bent, feet flat on the floor. She opened her thighs and held out her hands to invite him into her. As he knelt down between her legs, she stopped him.

"Whoa, cowboy. What are you doing?"

He stopped. "What?"

"How about a little reciprocity?"

"Oh," he said.

"Don't tell me you won't lick the pussy of a woman who will swallow anything you've got."

"No, I just never..."

"Never?"

"Never."

She sat up and kissed him on the lips. She held his head in her hands and gently she started to lick his lips. She flicked her tongue over his lips and surprised him when she pushed her tongue past his lips and licked at his teeth. "That is what I want you to do to me," she said.

Without a word, she leaned back and he slowly lowered his head down between her thighs. He forgot for a moment the smell of cigarettes and perfume. All he could smell was her pussy. As he lowered his head to kiss her pussy, her pussy hairs tickled his nose. They were soft hairs, golden brown, and curly. He brushed back the hair from her pussy with one hand to reveal the lips of her pussy. It looked just like the up-close pussies he had seen in the videos. He knew what to do.

He stuck out his tongue and brushed it against her bright red clit. His tongue was dry and she was dry and he almost lost his nerve. But the thrill of coming face-to-face with her pussy, pink and willing, so beautiful with its golden hair and long red lips -- the thrill of that first lick filled his mouth with saliva. His tongue was soaked with spit and he felt his heart racing as he attempted a second lick. This time he let the warm liquid from his mouth drip down onto her. His eyes only inches from her pussy, he noticed that she flinched the moment his warm spit touched her. He licked at her and the wetness of his tongue allowed him to slide his tongue over that tight little nub. He licked all around her, around and around.

"Unh," she moaned when he did it and that made him do it again.

He thought back to the videos he had seen and started to lick up and down the lips of her vagina, gently teasing the folds with his tongue. He darted his tongue into her pussy and realized how much he loved the taste of it, the taste of warm, wet pussy on his tongue. He extended his finger and slipped it up into her, gently teasing her. Every time he found a place she liked, she moaned and he rubbed it harder and faster.

Soon, he realized she had opened herself wide for him, so he slipped two fingers into her. When she whimpered with delight, he pushed his knuckles deep into her, causing her to wiggle wildly on the towel. All the while, he gently licked at her pussy lips and her clit and kept her wet until he began to taste her own natural juices begin. He could look up and see her smiling, but his tongue told him everything he needed to know.

It wasn't that he was bored, but he soon could not stop thinking about only his own cock and how good it would feel to fuck her, to get inside the pussy he was licking.

"That is really wonderful," she said and suddenly sat up. He had no choice but to let his fingers slip out of her. "You are so wonderful," she said and kissed him on the lips. His face was flush and soaking wet from his nose to his chin. She wiped his chin with her hand. "But I'm not going to cum." She smiled.