Saffron and Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam and his band play at this sorority party.
3.1k words
4.54
41.9k
20
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to anyone alive or dead is purely a coincidence. All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless so noted

Chapter 3 Playing the Party

After the weekend, things cool down a little bit at the Sanderson household, except for the sexual tension. The tension between Saffron and myself was pretty intense. She kept giving me looks that would just melt me. All I could think about was how good she was in bed. Up until that night we had together, I had never thought of her in a sexual way. After that time, however, the only thing I could think about was how downright sexy she was and how good she was in bed. I actually couldn't wait until we got another chance together.

I went about my normal week at school and band practice to prepare for our Friday night gig. I thought we were really ready so we didn't even practice the night before to rest up for our performance at the sorority. Apparently this was normally a big to do on the University campus.

But Thursday, I didn't have much of a chance to rest up because I had to attend Saffron's fall volleyball elimination game. This was the game do showcase new freshmen and see what kind of shape everyone on the team was in. There were a lot of people there so I just sat with Gerald and my parents. As I was watching, I tended to notice that Donna and CC were really good volleyball players. Donna could set up the front line perfectly for kill shots, assisting in several points for the team. CC was a little dynamo making saves that were just incredible. She would dive for balls that seemed lost and make safe shots that were just incredible. She was obviously the team motivator, keeping everyone fired up. I always had a crush on her, but I was simply amazed with her play. It was obvious to see why she'd gotten her athletic scholarship. What she didn't have in height she made up for in hustle.

After the game, my parents offered to take the mad pack out for some dinner. I went with them even though I was the target of a lot of kidding. They all said they were going to have to go to the party tomorrow night at the sorority to keep all the women away from me. After making me blush for most of the evening we all went our separate ways. I did keep noticing, however, that the normally friendly looks I got from CC were replaced by scowls. This surprised me immensely, as to the purpose. I couldn't understand what was wrong with her, or what I had done to piss her off.

The next evening we were at the sorority house setting up and noticed the amount of food and drinks were being set up by the sorority . We were set up and ready to play by 8 PM, when I noticed the mad pack show up. I know that Barb Frankel and CC had a reputation as being phenomenal dancers, but I didn't believe it until we started playing. Those two girls practically took over the dance floor. I was a good dancer myself having learned from Saffron years ago, but nothing like these two ladies. Their moves were so sexy that any guy who watched them would have a boner the size of a baseball bat. I watched those sensuous moves while playing my drums and couldn't believe it.

The other surprise of the night was the sultry vocals of Charlie. When we performed Game of Love by Santana, she about burned my eyes out looking longingly straight into my eyes, like she was looking into my soul. I always considered that a sexy song, but she sure made it more so by the way she was looking at me. It actually unnerved me just a little. Then we sang a couple of duets where she continued her piercing looks. She was actually almost using the microphone as a phallic symbol rubbing it on her body and against the sides of her cheeks when she wasn't singing. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful her eyes were and how really pretty her face was. It was the first time I really took a good look at her as anything more than a band member. She had a lithe figure and looked just like Mandy Moore.

As we did several dance numbers, everyone at the sorority was dancing well into the night. I actually sang the vocals falsetto (ala Barry Gibb) to You Should Be Dancing and Tragedy by the Bee Gees We were a big hit after performing our three sets and the sorority sisters actually said we could stay for the rest of the party. Not one to turn down an opportunity to have some fun, we just broke into the crowd.

All of a sudden, Charlie came up, grabbed me by the hand, and dragged me into one of the bedrooms. She was on me in a flash, shocking me to no end. Boy that girl could kiss, mashing my lips as she pushed me in the door. Our tongues jousted while she began loosening my belt buckle. She dropped to her knees after forcefully pulling down my pants and underwear in one fell swoop. She took my semi hard cock in her mouth and began blowing me for all was worth. She had a very talented mouth, which got me hard, and to the edge in no time. I warned her I was about to cum, but she just sucked harder, until I blasted into her mouth. She had a little trouble swallowing everything with some squishing out onto her chin. When I'd finished dumping my load, she just leaned back onto her heels, reached up with her finger and wiped off the collected sperm off her chin and suck it off her finger. She then swallowed noisily making lip smacking noises with her lips and said, "Uhmmmm, tasty."

"Jesus Charlie, what brought that on? Not that I'm complaining any."

"I love the way you sing to me, Sam, and I'd like to try that rhythm you have, to see it did translates in bed."

"What makes you think I'm any good in bed?"

"Word gets around, I hear things too. The girls you been laying haven't exactly been quiet about it. My mother told me about it, after she heard it in the beauty parlor. Just how many girls have you been balling, anyway?"

"I've had three sexual encounters, that's it. You really think this is a good idea, Charlie? We are band mates and shouldn't complicate things."

"It's a good idea as far as I'm concerned, I've wanted this for a couple of years now. I was just waiting for you to get legal."

With that, she began removing her clothes till she got down to her bra and tight leather pants, which she peeled off very sexily. When she got down to her panties and peeled them down as well, I got my first look at a pussy with hair on it. She was neatly trimmed and her lips were really engorged with arousal. I could smell her scent before I even dropped to my knees and it was alluring. She smelled a lot like Kelly Jo, but turned me on even more. I kissed over pubic hair and work my way down, sliding my tongue into her juicy quim. She tasted extremely sweet, but mixed with sweat from her performance. It gave it a slightly heady taste, but one that I actually enjoyed. I moved up my finger to administer a circular pressure on her clit while sucking her juices.

"Eat me Sammy, no one ever has. Right there, lick right there. Suck me you bastard."

I continued eating her until she clenched her thighs so hard around my head that I thought she was going to fracture my skull and she juiced in my mouth. Her girl cum was very tasty and I drank every drop I could get. She then relaxed her legs, grabbed me by the hair hard, and slid me up to put my mouth on hers. She pierced my mouth with her tongue, while I lightly pinched her right nipple, with my thumb and forefinger. As I played with her nipple, she looked up at me with those eyes of hers and said, "Push that cock in me, Sammy, and ride me like a whore."

I slid my erect member into her juicy cunt until I was all the way to the bottom. I began and in and out motion that was both fast and hard, until I made her start whimpering.

"That's it darlin', fuck me just like that. I needed just like this, keep given it to me, baby. Ummmmm. OH GOD, SAMMY, you're making me come"

She stiffened, arched her back, and I felt my cock bathed in her cunt wash. That's all it took to really get me going and I asked her if she was safe.

"Cum in me Sammy, I really want to feel it inside me."

I kissed her passionately and thanked her for good romp. She just smiled back at me and said the pleasure was all hers. Believe me it wasn't.

"That's what I want from you Sammy, we're fuck buddies now.

*********

I could hardly walk as I left the room back out to where all the dancing was going on. I really surprised all the guys when I asked CC to dance. No one else would try to dance with her because they felt intimidated. I knew I could hold my own with her even though I wasn't really up to her caliber.

There was one really sexy song to which we gyrated and ground our bodies against one another as a kind of faux fucking that the whole room clapping. All of a sudden a slow song came on and someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me toward them, grabbing me in a tight embrace. I put my arms behind her just above her ass, grinding my pelvis into hers. I separated one time just to see who was and to my surprise it was Barbara Frankel. I could feel her hard nipples poking me in the chest while we danced together very sensually. She began nibbling on my earlobe, while intermittently poking her tongue in my ear. She was driving me crazy and I knew she could feel my hardening dick poking in her nether region.

"Uhhh, seems little Sammy is getting a little excited." As she kept pushing back against my cock.

"Who wouldn't get a little excited with a bod like yours pushed up against me."

"Well we can take care of that, right now."

She ended up grabbing my hand and leading me to the same bedroom as Charlie had, which was now thankfully vacated.

She just slammed the door and pushed me down on the bed like she was going to pounce on me. Like I was going to fight this, yeah right. She told me to lift my hips while she unbuckled my pants and slid them down. She almost tore my boxers off of me getting to my now fully erect cock. She slid her mouth down on my erection and began giving me the blow job of my life. Boy she was good, just like Charlie. She had a different technique, but was very experienced. I knew this wasn't the first time she had done this act. She raised her mouth off my cock and looked at me, saying, "I taste pussy on your cock, I wasn't your first tonight, was I?"

"What you mean you taste pussy on my cock? What do you think I am?"

"Offhand, I'd say you are lucky. It's rare that someone fucks two women in one evening. This ain't my first rodeo, Sammy, I've tasted pussy on a cock before, plus, this room smells like a well fucked pussy. Don't worry I'm not pissed off or anything. It's actually kind of a turn on. You're starting to get around a little bit, aren't you?"

"I'm actually starting to get attacked by several women, it's not totally my fault."

"It's partially your fault, word' s getting around about how good you are in bed, Sammy. Girls tend like that. Besides, you got a nice cock."

"It seems like girls are just as bad as guys, they can't keep their mouths shut. They like to kiss and tell."

"They do that."

She then began sliding around and straddle my face with her dripping pussy and said, "Come on Sammy, put that glorious mouth of yours to work and eat my pussy."

Being the second pussy I had my mouth on tonight, I can tell you that hers was much tastier than Charlie's. Her salty sweet taste was really good and I have to admit it was the best I had tasted so far. I began prying her engorged lips apart while I tongue her juicy quim and intermittently flicked my tongue across her clit. As I really got her going and her juices began to soak my face and chin I swallowed as much of her pure essence as I possibly could. I loved her taste. I slid my hands up to grab the cheeks of her wonderfully, soft, but tight ass.

She had the softest ass I had the pleasure of touching so far during my sexual encounters. I would've gotten hard just groping that perfect specimen of female anatomy. After she came the first time by my oral manipulations, I stepped it up a notch. I maneuvered myself to where I could finger her while licking her ass hole. She was going crazy above me and was really working on my cock. She came again right before I blew my load into her sucking mouth. She had no problem swallowing everything I gave her, nor did I. As I kept rubbing my hands on that beautiful soft, but firm, ass and working my tongue in her pussy I began to harden again and even though I had cum three times that evening, I was excited enough to go again. Barbara sensed this and climbed aboard, clutching my cock with her pussy like I'd never been ridden before. Up until that time, I had never felt a pussy that tight. I realized at that moment, she owned me. I came, what felt like a bucket load, into her juicy pussy and she came again.

"Oh Sammy, I think I want to spend all of some more time with you, you charismatic little fucker. You think we could date some.

"I wouldn't have a problem with it, if you don't. Aren't you afraid of what your classmates and peers will have to say about you dating someone four years younger than you?"

"Fuck them, they don't run my life, I do what I like and this feels right with you. I think we need to get together a little, I'm going to need several doses of that cock. Okay with you?"

"Okay, Barb, how about we go to a movie tomorrow night?"

After we washed up a little and got dressed, we went back out to the main room and danced a few more songs, fast and slow, and getting some pretty disgusted looks from both Saffron and CC. We kind of melted into each other while dancing slow, which got an angry look from Charlie. What could I do, I had to go with the situation. I felt was the right thing to do, no matter what anybody thought about it.

When I got home I went to the bathroom and to take a shower. I was sitting on my bed when Saffron knocked on my door. I told her the command and she stuck her head in.

"So you and Barb, huh?"

"It appears so, we just want to try a date out and see if it feels right."

"Be careful, Sammy, Barbara is my friend, but she's the group vamp, if you know what I mean? I just don't want to see you get hurt and there is the age difference, you know?"

"She doesn't seem to mind the difference and is willing to take a chance on me, so I'm going to reciprocate."

"Just be careful, Sammy, I love you."

"I love you too, sis."

"Just so you still have some for me, Sammy."

She then walked over to the bed, stripped out of her clothes, and climbed into bed underneath the sheet with me. She easily found my cock through my boxers and began to stroke me as she slid her hand inside. She kind of slid the sheet off of me quickly, while never losing her old on my quickly hardening cock. She stroked me lightly and I felt like I was in heaven. "I need you inside me now Sammy." She was pulling down my boxers as I lifted my butt to help her. I told her no and grabbing her by the ass I slid her up until she was sitting on my chest, I could smell her arousal which was like an aphrodisiac to me and pulled her forward until her slippery snatch met my tongue.

I continued sliding my tongue inside her dripping quim while using my forefinger to do a circular pressure on her clit. She was pumping furiously over my face until she stiffened and shoved her pussy into my face so hard that she almost gave me a nosebleed.

"Oh my God, Sammy, I'm cumming on your face, eat my pussy little brother."

I was enjoying sucking her nectar as she took her honey pot away from me by sliding down my chest straddle my pelvis. She left a trail the whole way down, that I just rubbed into my skin. She poised herself above my crotch, grabbed my hard, aching cock, and lined up with her womanly opening and impaled herself. She began a slow circular grind and quickly began cumming again. She was holding her breath and tilted her head back, screaming, "Fuck me you little fucker, give me your hard cock, stick it in your sister's tight pussy."

Her muscular walls gripping my sensitive penis and way she was talking was enough for me and I shot my load inside her juicy pussy. She collapsed on top of me and said, "Oh Sammy, you are one hell a lay, no wonder all the girls want you."

"I don't know about that, sis, but I know I sure don't regret, us. You are fantastic. I love you."

"I love you too, Sammy, you don't know how much." With that we said our good nights, she got dressed and left me to wonder most peaceful sleeps I've ever had.

And so began a new chapter in my life, one I hope of pleasure and future love.

To be continued.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers