Saffron and Sam Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

"Probably as bad as I need you."

I took her in my bedroom and the sex was ferocious, not our usual lovemaking. She seemed to be so intent on fucking me, that there wasn't any love thrown in. She literally did ask me for what she wanted.

"Sam, sweetie, I need you to eat my pussy and lick my ass. I've missed that so much, make me come with your mouth. PLEASE!"

So I did just that, I got between her legs had first and began voraciously eating her out. I worked her pussy and clit until she came in my mouth. I then moved down and speared her wrinkled rosebud with my tongue. It was easy because while I was tongue fucking her flavorful pussy, I was fingering her ass.

When I was done my oral ministrations, I slid up her body and slid into her with one powerful motion. I reached down and pulled her legs up with my arms to her pelvis up flat to where her whole pubis was displayed for me. I reached depths in her that I hadn't reached before and had her grunting with each thrust of my hard, aching, cock.

"Oh my God Sam, I'm going to come so hard, keep fucking me, hard. Don't stop, FUCK ME!"

All of a sudden I felt a hot burst of fluid flood my dick, and my thrusts made a real sloshing sound. It didn't take me long after that to feel myself ready to blow.

"I'm going to come inside you, honey. I can't hold it any longer."

"Let yourself go, shoot all of your come, empty your balls inside me, lover."

All the sudden, I shot my rather huge load inside her as her velvety cunt walls grabbed at my hard lance and she came again. I was exhausted from all the labor-intensive physicality of our makeup sex. I collapsed beside her and we lay in bed cuddling. I reached over and took her left, still hard, nipple into my mouth and began nipping and sucking.

"Sam, if you keep that up, I'm going to come again. I can't stand it."

"Well, you need to stand it because I'm not stopping," this being said very unintelligibly while my mouth was tending to her tit. All of a sudden, true to her word, she began cumming again. I reached down and slid my first two fingers into her, covered in her nectar, and slid them into her waiting mouth.

"That is the only pussy that you're going to taste from now on. Agreed?"

"You have my word on it, love. I can't believe you made me come with just your mouth on my tit. That's a sign we definitely need to be together, Sam."

We started kissing and loving on each other, as I held her tightly in my arms. I felt that this was right and it felt very good. I promised her a second chance and she would get one. However, I was still very insecure about our relationship because of what she had done.

"I'm not a jealous type of person, feeling lucky that I have you at all. But you're going to have to excuse me, if I'm that way from now on. Trust needs to be earned and you've got a ways to go."

We went in and took a shower and re-donned our clothes to go back upstairs. When we got up there, Saffron had a smirk on her face and couldn't help but comment.

"I see you two made up, it's a good thing mom and dad weren't home, girl you are noisy in bed."

I just looked at her with a smirk on my face and said, "I think you would know that, by now."

That got me a smack on one arm From Saffron, as well as one on the other from Barb. I kissed Barb goodbye and she left, promising to call me, so we could hook up later in the week. Saffron just came up to me and gave me a big hug, as she said, "I'm proud of you Sammy, you know you've made her entire week, as well as mine, don't you? The girl really cares deeply about you and I love you too. I'm glad you're back together. I think you'll make it."

I didn't mean to sound hard, but I said "Only time and her actions will tell. We'll see what happens, it takes a while to earn trust back when you lose it."

*************

When I went over to Gerald's, he noticed my attitude, but decided not to say anything. We were playing video games for a while and he was pretty much kicking my butt.

"I'm kicking your ass all over the place, got something else on your mind?"

"I got back with Barb this morning, I guess I'm pretty happy."

"Ecstatic is what I would say. You can hardly concentrate on anything else, you've definitely got it bad, buddy. I'm glad for you. You needed to get that straightened out."

"I hope it's straightened out, I'm investing a lot of my emotions into this relationship. I hope that it works out, for both of our sakes."

"All life is a gamble, my friend."

"Where did you hear that?"

"I heard it somewhere, how the hell would I know?"

"Well I guess I'm ready to gamble then."

We played pretty much throughout the afternoon, until it was time for me to go home. As I left I got a friendly goodbye and a wave from Gerald's parents and a "fuck you" look from Tammy.

*************

For a change from the last couple of weeks, the Sunday dinner at the Sanderson home was very congenial. Mom and dad both noticed the difference, and were quick to comment about it. I pretty much just ignored the comments and let the conversation drop. I was nicer to Saffron, which made her very happy. I guess if I was going to forgive Barb and give her a second chance, the least I could do was doing the same for my sister. I did truly love her, even though she betrayed me. Again the trust was going to have to be earned. She smiled at me a lot during dinner and even came down to sit on the couch with me afterwards. I even put on a romantic comedy that she liked and we watched it while we snuggled together. She was back to her more affectionate self, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek a lot during the movie. I have to admit it felt good to have her back in my good graces. Family should be unified and loving, not fighting. I thought about Gerald's relationship with Tammy and returned the love I was getting from Saffron. The movie finished and she went up to bed after kissing me and giving me a big bear hug to say good night.

I took a shower and went to bed, sleeping rather soundly until about 3 AM. I woke up to a warm wet feeling around my cock. I looked down, and Saffron was giving me a blow job.

"Saffron, you shouldn't be doing this, I want to be true to Barb. I told you no more sex."

"Just this once Sammy, I think she owes you one. Think about it."

It was hard to think about anything, with the hummer she was giving me. I warned her I was getting ready to come, but she just sucked harder. I emptied my load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop of it. She was already stripped naked, so she rolled over on the bed spread her legs.

"Now it's your turn to get that of mouth yours down there and eat my pussy. I've really missed this."

"What's with that we you women, demanding oral so much."

"You dope, do you think it's because you're so fucking good at it? Barb says you almost drive her crazy when you do it. And I have to admit, it's the thing I missed the most from you cutting me off. Now eat me, please."

I got down and ate her out as voraciously as I had Barb, without the ass play until she came. I then slid up, my face covered in her juices, placing my hands under her legs and lifting them up the same way I had Barb's. I entered her and started slamming her as hard as I possibly could.

"You think you could hardly walk the last time, wait till I'm done with you tonight."

"Go ahead, fuck me till I have to crawl, you bastard. I'd missed this so much, and haven't had sex since Barb. Oh my God, did I say that out loud? "

I really started slamming it to her then, pounding with my thrusts and slapping our pelvises together. "I think you made a big mistake bringing that up, I'm going to fuck you till you bleed."

"That's it Sammy, fuck me hard. I need it, I need it. Don't stop."

"I'm (thrust) not (thrust) going (thrust) to (thrust) stop (thrust) bitch."

"I'm going to come Sammy, FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

I had to remind her by pushing my hand over her mouth to keep it quiet because the parental units were upstairs. As she flooded her vagina with her girl cum, I unloaded inside her and she began to come again. I have to admit to this day, my sister was one top class piece of ass.

As I lay there beside her in our post colloidal bliss, I said," Saffron I don't understand you, you could be pleasing some really nice guy out there. Why don't you date anymore?"

"I realized something today Sammy, I'm in love with you."

"I love you too, sis, but you should be out there testing the waters, you're a beautiful girl and have a lot to offer someone."

"I don't mean I love you like a brother, Sammy, I mean I'm in love with you."

I looked at her, very startled, and said, very alarmingly, "You can't be in love with me, I'm your brother. It's all right to have a little fun in bed, but this is too much to handle."

"I'm sorry, Sammy, I can't help it, my love for you is just grown over the past couple weeks. I promise I won't act on it or do anything to mess with what you and Barb have. But I can't help myself. You're just that type of guy Sam, what can I say?"

"Well Saffron, that's going to be rough because this is the last time we can do this. I have to be true to the one I truly love. I still love you as a sister, but I can't be in love with you."

"I know that Sammy, but I still love you and will always be your sister. Maybe I'll get over this feeling, who knows? Maybe a scientist could clone you into somebody that wasn't my brother."

We left it at that for the night and I watched her as she could barely walk out of the room. She actually worried me making the stairs up to her bedroom. I could hardly wait to hear what kind of excuse she came up with for her straddled gait the next morning.

*************

it was the end of February and really cold. It had snowed one morning, and I was out shoveling snow, when CC came by walking Buxton. As I took a break and loved on Buxton, CC struck up a conversation.

"So Saffron tells me you're back on speaking terms with her and back to dating Barb?"

"Yes, we're going to give it another shot and see if we can get trust back into our relationship."

"I hope it works out for you, Sammy, you deserve good things. You're a good guy."

"Well thank you CC, that's the nicest thing you said to me in months."

She just punched me lightly on the shoulder and continued walking Buxton down the street. The old feelings that I had for her came roaring back and I had to remember I was with Barb. I instantly felt guilty that I've even thought about feelings for CC. But I was glad that she seemed to be back on good terms with me again. I had deeply missed that.

School was the same old drudgery, and the Janus sisters were relentless, as usual, with their banter. They couldn't leave it alone for a minute whenever I was walking through the halls. One day I finally got tired of it again and I unloaded on them.

Brandi Janus said, "I see you're back with Barb, giving you another chance to please her,iInstead of your sister pleasing her."

"Brandi, why don't you do something constructive for the world, like walking out in front of a bus or jumping off a bridge or something."

All the other girls whether almost said in unison, "What a terrible thing to say."

Brandi looked at me and said, "You're not going to get me to go to the prom with you talking like that."

"You know Brandi, I'm training a blonde sheepdog right now to act as nice as you do, she's almost ready to go to the prom with me. And she'll probably pass muster."

Even her friends giggled at that one, getting a dirty look from Brandi. She just flipped me off as I walked on. Gerald and I met for lunch and all he could talk about was taking Melanie to the prom. I was happy for him, but then I thought about my own date for the prom. I really didn't think Barb wanted to go back to a high school prom, but I really wanted to go.

When I saw Barb again at her apartment on Wednesday evening after our band practice, she was really in a good mood. I told her about Gerald taken Melanie to the prom and she asked me about it. I told her when it was at the end of March and she said she was going to mark it on her social counter.

"You mean you're really going to go with me? "

"Of course I'm going with you, sweetie, do you think I was really going to leave you to some teenage bimbo?"

"No, honey, I just didn't think you'd want to go to a high school prom."

" Of course I'll go to your prom with you, I think it would be fun. My prom sucked, I lost my virginity that night to my high school boyfriend and I had to admit it was a big disappointment. Maybe I'll have more fun at this one. At least I know the sex afterwards will be good."

Just then, Roxanne came in, sat down and said, "Hi Sammy, how are you doing?"

"I need to write this date down on the calendar, that's the first time you've ever been nice to me when I've been here."

"Now there's the ass hole I'm used to."

"Okay, okay, sorry Roxy, it just surprised me, that's all."

"Okay, I've grown to like you, Sammy, so sue me."

"Thank you Roxanne, I like you to."

"Okay you two, get a room. Oh my, what a stupid thing to say, knowing Roxy, she'll drag you upstairs right now Sammy."

"Fuck you Barb."

The person that did dragged me up to her room however, was Barb. We spent the next hour making love, not fucking. I really wanted to stay the night, but it being a school night, I had to refuse.

"I really like waking up with you baby. I'm glad you're back in my life. I'm so sorry I fucked up before."

"It's water under the dam or over the bridge, or wherever the fucking water goes. I'm glad I'm back with you to. I think it was meant to be."

"I feel the same as you do, lover."

*************

Everything was going fine working up to prom. I attended all of Barb's home volleyball games to cheer them on. I had a lot on my mind, mainly about Saffron, in her feelings toward me. It was very complicated, and preyed on my mind. I had enough distractions to help me through it all, what with Barb and I dating again, and my growing feelings for her. We were also playing several gigs on fraternity/sorority row. We were getting several bookings to play around the area, even in the summer. And the money was getting quite good.

Gerald was really getting serious about Melanie and was actually looking forward to prom. He and I decided to split the cost of a limo to take our dates to prom. I was enjoying my time leading up to the prom, mainly spent with Barb. She was so possessive of me at parties we played at, letting everyone know I was off limits. She needn't have worried, I was not one that was approached that much, just once in a while. That did make a difference to her, however, no one was getting near me. I was very flattered by her attention and it made me feel a little more secure in our relationship.

Saffron made me really uneasy, the way she was doting on me around the house. My parents brought it up to her and all she said was that she wasn't going to do anything to make me mad at her again, she couldn't have stood it. They accepted that explanation, although not without some consternation.

I really loved my sister, but although she said she wouldn't do anything to ruin things between Barb and I, she was still unnerving me with her behavior toward me. She never did anything out in public to arouse suspicion in Barbara or anyone else, let's just say I felt troubled.

*************

The night of prom, we drove over to pick up Melanie first because she was the closest. She looked beautiful in an elegant royal blue, strapless gown. Her breasts were the right size to accent the form of the dress perfectly. She really looked beautiful and I told her so, blushing profusely. When we went around to pick up Barb, I went up to her apartment and Roxy answered the door.

"My Sam, don't you look handsome. I just goes to show you, you can put a tux on a pig and make him look good. Barb will be down the minute."

"Only you, Roxy, can give someone a compliment and then trash his ass in the same sentence."

"You look really fantastic Sammy, I was just joking with you. I'd do you."

"There's not a doubt in my mi...,," I couldn't finish what I was saying because Barb walked down the stairs then and took my breath away. She wore an emerald green gown with spaghetti straps that fit her body like a glove. I thought it was painted on, it was so formfitting, highlighting that delectable ass of hers. Right then, I felt I was the luckiest man in the world. In fact, I knew I was the luckiest man in the world.

"My God, Barb, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The gown really highlighted her piercing green eyes. I almost melted when I looked into them."

"Oh, my handsome man is a smooth talker, I can almost assure you, you're going to get lucky tonight."

Roxy said," You two stand together like you know each other, I want a picture of you."

After Roxy's pictures, I escorted Barb out to the limo and I opened the door for her. She had met Melanie before, and they started a very friendly conversation between the two of them. I had been a little worried that Barb may have intimidated her, but they got along splendidly. I guess if you put two women together that are in a good mood, there's all kinds of things for them to talk about. Gerald poked me and gave me a thumbs-up when he saw all Barb's gown.

We went out to eat at Alfonzo's Italian restaurant, all of us careful not to splash any Italian food on our clothes. We drove to the prom and the limo dropped us off, right in front. As we walked into the decorated gymnasium, the band was already playing, but all eyes were on us. Our dates look so beautiful, that they were spellbinding. As I looked over all the beautiful gowns and females there, I realized that Barb was the most beautiful person there. Of course it wasn't a fair comparison, Barb being a woman and all of the other people there being girls. Her maturity and poise just accented her natural beauty. I was flying high. Of course we had to stop for prom pictures as we came through. It only took a couple minutes and we found ourselves a table. Then we had the dance floor.

As we started dancing, it did nothing to reduce the spectacle because Barb was doing her usual sexy dancing. None of the girls there could hold a candle to her sultry moves. I was dancing right along with her, not being the least bit intimidated, even though she could dance rings around me. I had every guy in the place envious of me. Think of that, a band and computer nerd, being the envy of everybody there, including the jocks.

It came to another slow song, and Melanie asked me to dance. I looked to Barb and she nodded her permission and she asked Gerald. It was actually entertaining to watch Gerald dancing with Barb because he was so tentative dancing with her, he must've thought she was going to break. Melanie and I were enjoying the dance and she said, "Thank you for this, Sammy. You'll always be special to me. I'll never forget you."

"Thank Gerald, he's the one who brought you."

"Gerald is going to take my virginity tonight and I have you to thank for that."

TMA, I don't need to know that Melanie, TMA, that's not my business. I don't have a thing to do with that."

"You could've deflowered me that night, Sammy, but instead you told me to save it for someone that I really cared about. And that's Gerald. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be together. You're a hell of a matchmaker Sammy Sanderson."

"Just take it easy on him and be patient Melanie, he had a little episode that may make him uneasy."

"Sam, you are his dear friend, aren't you? He told me about his sister on our fourth date and what she did to him. I hate that bitch. You don't have to worry about me, I think I'm in love with him, Sam. I won't do anything that will hurt him."

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers