Saffron and Sam Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

"Jeez, CC, you know we might want to have kids someday."

"That's your problem Babs, that's what their little perv gets for trying to see my tits that day at the pool. He had it coming and you know it. You could always go kiss them and make them feel better."

I just lay there moaning and some of the worst physical pain I had ever felt. I had to admit that little fireball got me good. I'd have to remember for the future how vindictive that little minx was. It was definitely a painful life lesson I would always remember.

After I regained my composure and pulled my nuts back out of my stomach, we moved on to the next activity, which was rollerblading, something I'm equally bad at. Barb held my hand as I stumbled around the oval on my rented rollerblades. I was my usual spastic self and fell a couple of times. Being as uncoordinated as I was, I learned to just let myself go and not tense up when I fell. I didn't get hurt any, but let's just say, I didn't enjoy it that much. Then we went to the thing I really enjoyed, the zip lines. I enjoyed this activity more than anything that day. It doesn't take any athletic ability to hold on to the handles as you're zipping through the air. This I could enjoy and not need any athletic prowess. I was on a physical high after this activity and was ready for anything.

Our next activity was the pugil ring. I chose to wear the padding for this one, for obvious reasons. If you've never seen pugil sticks, they are the big padded sticks that Marines trained with for early bayonet combat. The sticks have big stuffed vinyl padding on each end and you hold them in the middle. You can either thrust, slap or lunge at your opponent. You wear helmets with face guards, somewhat like a football helmet to protect your head. I watched as CC took apart the rest of the mad pack. She was her normally aggressive spark plug self. I watched her lunge so hard at DJ that she knocked the wind out of her, dropping DJ to her knees. Then she swung the pugil stick so hard, catching Kelly Jo behind her knees, that she knocked her completely down. All she had to do was swing her right arm with the bottom padding on the pugil stick into Donna's head to knock her flat. Then she went after Saffron and Barb as a pair, making short work of both of them.

Then she told me it was my turn and I apprehensively entered the ring. Even though they were padded, she fainted at my head and then dropped and lunged at my crotch so hard that it knocked the wind out of me. I think my ancestors surely had to have felt that one. After that put me to my knees, she then swung at my head and put me down for the count. I realized that this was one little woman that you didn't want to fuck with.

Barb came over to me very angry and said, "Jesus CC, this is getting a little old, how would you feel if he started swinging at your cunt? This isn't a fucking war, you could really hurt him. This winning at all costs, isn't something you do among friends."

"I'm sorry Babs, sorry Sammy, I didn't mean to hurt you. I apologize everybody, I guess I'm just too competitive."

All I could manage to stammer out was, "That's okay CC, just remind me never to really piss you off. I'd hate to see what you would do to me then."

"Just think what I would do to you if you really pissed me off Sammy. I'm not even really mad. But please don't hold it against me."

"Don't worry CC, I'll never try to look at your tits again," I said as I winked at Barb. I made my way to my feet and stumbled my way to the snack bar after doffing all the gear I had on. I drank a Coke with Barb and Saffron while they kind of supported me in my effort to get well from the temporary ass kicking I received at the hands of the CC.

Saffron said, "I don't know what's gotten into her lately, but she's not the old CC."

Barb said, "If I didn't know better, I'd think she's got a thing for my fella here."

"Don't be silly Barb, Sammy's like a little brother to her."

"I'm just saying, that she sure pays an awful lot of attention to detail when it comes to him."

I spoke up at that moment, saying, "I don't think you need to worry about that honey. We've been friends like forever."

"I guess I'm just a little protective when it comes to my sweetie."

"You don't have anything to worry about when it comes to us. Barb. I love you honey"

"That's good to hear, I love you too, sweetie," she said as she reached over and kissed me. Little did she know, that the female sitting with us was the one she had more to worry about than CC.

In fact, at that time, Saffron rather snidely said, "Why don't you two get a room."

After that we went to last activity, bumper boats. These were really fun because, although you could gang up on someone, everyone was in it for themselves. This was actually fun for me as well, because I showed no allegiances. I slammed into Barb and Saffron as hard as I could and even managed to snap CC's head back when I had her so hard it jarred her teeth. I'm sure her jaw was sore from the snap I gave her, but I'll guarantee you, she still had won the war. I slammed into Kelly Jo, Donna, and DJ just as well. I really enjoyed the bumper boats and hate it when our time was up. After that we all headed for home.

****************

When we got back to Barb's apartment, she was hot to trot again. We barely made it upstairs to her bedroom, before she began almost ripping my clothes off. I think she'd have had me naked downstairs again, if it hadn't been for the fact that Roxy was downstairs. I told her I wanted to take a shower first and she relented. As we were washing each other off, she dropped her knees in the shower and proceeded to give me one of the most intense blow jobs that she'd ever given me. It didn't take me but about 4 min. of her ministrations to blow a load in her mouth. She swallowed everything I had to give her and then asked me to reciprocate, which I was more than willing to do.

I dropped to my knees and began worshiping her pussy with my mouth. I grabbed her buttocks in each hand as I sucked her engorged red lips. I couldn't help reaching with my finger to toy with her anus while I speared her tasty wet pussy with my tongue. I used my nose to stimulate her clit while I tongued her quim. I loved eating this woman's pussy more than almost anything. I considered it a delicacy of the rarest kind.

After she came in my mouth and we finished washing, we went to her bedroom after drying off. I fucked her long and slow, just the way she always liked it. When she came, the two times during our interlude, she screamed so loud, I thought the neighbors heard her down the block. That put me over the edge the second time and I came inside her with all my force.

After we were done, we took another shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to watch TV. When we got downstairs, Roxy could not help herself, but to comment.

"Jesus Barb, you could've woke the dead with that scream. Take it easy on the people that have to live here."

"My God Roxy, I'm sorry, Sam just does that to me, what can I say, you should experience it."

"Any time Barbie, anytime your ready to let me, I'll take him for a spin. I just can't believe anyone that gentlemanly, can fuck that good."

"Oh Roxy, you're such a slut. I'm sorry to say I can't give you permission. He only has eyes for me. It's a shame for you Sammy, I hear Roxy's a great piece of ass."

"Thank you, but you are quite a handful for me to satisfy."

Roxy just looked at me with a smirk and said, "Such a pity, look at what you're missing."

"Yes Roxy, you are beautiful, but my heart belongs to Barb."

"Thank you so much for that, Sammy, what a nice thing to say."

"I told you Roxy, he's a true gentleman and a great man."

****************

I spent the night with Barb and we fucked two more times before morning and then fucked again in the shower. She made me breakfast with French toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. As I sat there eating and drinking my orange juice, Roxy entered in her robe and sat down. She winked at me, while she asked Barbara if there was any for her. Barb told her to help herself and she did. This was the first morning I had ever seen Roxy without makeup. She truly was a very naturally beautiful woman. I found out she was a year younger than Barb and was studying elementary education, as well. She was actually fun to talk to when she wasn't being a pure bitch. I think I had made a breakthrough with her the night before.

I told them both goodbye and headed home. As I got home and went in the house I strolled downstairs to my basement hideaway and found Saffron waiting for me on the couch.

"Saffron, did you sleep in my bed again last night?"

"I did Sammy, I can at least feel encompassed in your bed with the smell of you. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind Saffron, I just don't think it's healthy for you emotionally."

"I know Sammy, I know. Please don't push me on this, I just like to be close to you."

"Saffron what about mom and dad? Sooner or later they're going to realize something is up."

"Don't worry Sammy, when mom misses me in my room I just tell her I fell asleep on the couch, watching a movie."

"But what if she comes down and checks, Saffron?"

"There isn't anything she's going to think, while you're not here Sammy."

"I just think it's dangerous, Saffron, she's not stupid you know."

"Just let me handle it, Sammy, I'm not stupid either."

****************

I went over to Gerald's as usual and noticed Melanie leaving again. She gave me her usual smile and wave, which I returned, and she almost skipped on down the walkway. She only lived two blocks from Gerald's so she always walked.

As I went into Gerald's house, he wore a gigantic smile and his whole face was ablaze. To be honest with you, he had that just fucked look on his face.

"Geez Gerald, did she spend the night or something?"

"I shouldn't answer that Sammy, but since prom night, the girl was wearing me out. What can I say, the girl can't get enough of fucking. She's almost insatiable. It's like she found out what fucking was all about and now she can't get enough of it."

"Ah to have such problems . I don't know, I just saw her outside and she had a pretty satisfied look on her face. Maybe she's insatiable, because you just can't satisfy her. Did you ever think of that?"

You're such a dickhead, Sam. And I suppose you're always keeping Barb Frankel satisfied?"

"I'm reading books and working out just to keep up with it, Gerald."

He just lightly punched me on the shoulder and we went out to play video games. We played games for most of the afternoon, while talking about our love lives. He explained to me that he really thought he was in love with Melanie and thought she felt the same way about him.

I told him I was glad for him and her both because they both deserved someone nice, and I felt they made a good couple.

"Thanks for that Sammy, I still think you should go into matchmaking. I think you paired a couple of people here together perfectly."

"You know buddy, I've always thought that other people's relationships are something you should stay out of. I just asked you to take her out, the rest you did on your own."

"Still Sammy, I'll never be able to thank you enough. She also told me what you didn't do the night of that party."

"That's okay buddy, what are friends for?"

****************

I saw Barb a couple evenings during the week before Labor Day. She was really enjoying her teaching and loved her students. She had a couple of kids that lived in households below poverty level and showed them a little extra attention.

I started classes at the university and had a pretty great schedule. None of my classes started before 9 AM and I had two days off during the week. I also had a couple of evening classes, which I didn't care for, because they cut into my alone time with Barb. But I knew I'd make do. The only classes I truly didn't care for, were unfortunately, my computer classes. It seemed like colleges and universities always pick people to teach who know computers quite well, but can only teach the basics. I realized already that these classes were going to be boring for me. I was also worried about the college writing courses, which were essential for my university education, but was never really good at. Barb was going to be a big help for me, assisting me in my studies and criticizing my papers, while correcting my poor grammar and editing mistakes. Let's just say that, that week, I began settling into university life.

The highlight of that week for me was visiting her classroom. Her students all giggled when I walked in because kids can always tell when someone is special to a teacher, especially the way Barb's face lit up when I came in. She called them to order.

"Yes Ms. Frankel, "they said as they settle down. I thought it was very cute. I was so proud to see her in her classroom, interacting with her students. I could tell she was truly made for this.

"Children, this is a friend of mine, Mr. Sanderson, he's going to visit us today. Say hello to Mr. Sanderson."

They all said and almost one voice, "Hello Mr. Sanderson, "giggling the whole time.

I spent the day helping her by reading to the children and listening to them as they read to me. It was a very fulfilling experience and when I left I was on an emotional high. Little did I know that shortly, it would all come crashing down around me.

Barb and I went to her apartment and we slept with each other during a sexually blissful night. We had sex a total four times and I lost count of her orgasms. The next morning we showered together, had breakfast and she went off to her last day of school for the week. I had classes that day at 9 AM and 1 PM. It was easy to get a good start on the holiday weekend. I had Monday off, so I was looking forward to a long weekend with Barb.

****************

As I bounced over to Barb's apartment looking forward to seeing her, I was feeling on top of the world. It came to a screeching halt when I knocked on her door and was met by a younger version of Barb. This girl, although older than me, looked so much like Barb, it was uncanny. She had Barb's look, hair, eyes and breasts. I introduced myself as Sam Sanderson, she turned her back without shaking my hand, and said, "Lisa Frankel, follow me. "I knew she was definitely Barb's younger sister because she had that same perfect ass. As I followed her into the living area, I heard people talking, and recognized Barb's voice. Barb jumped up out of the chair, came over to me, kissed me only on the cheek and introduced me her parents, Fritz and Mimi Frankel. They both eyed me curiously, although gazing at me like they were looking at me through a microscope. It gave me an uneasy feeling.

"So Sam, Barbie has told us a lot about you. What are your intentions toward our daughter," was all Mr. Frankel said to start a conversation.

"Daaaaad, you promised."

"Sir, I have only the most respectable, loving intentions toward your daughter. She's the most important person in my life. I will spare no effort or expense to make her happy."

"Son, I hope you realize that my daughter is used to the good things in life, and I would like her to continue experiencing that."

"Mr. Frankel, I assure you, that Barb is the type of person that will speak up when she is unhappy about anything. And so far, all I've seen from your daughter is happiness." Right about now, Barb could see that I was beginning to get angry, so she tried to head things off.

"Dad I can assure you, that Sam makes me happier than any guy I've ever dated. He sure is a lot better than some of the fops that mom and you have tried to set me up with. He's a man and he knows what he wants in life, and luckily one of those things is me.

"Relax Barbara, I'm just trying to find out what the boy wants from life. He shouldn't take offense to that, now should he?"

"No sir I don't take offense, right now I'm playing music in a band and I enjoy that, makes me a bit of extra money. After my college courses I intend to work as a computer programmer and make a good life for myself and whoever my family is at that time. Does that answer your question?"

"Computer programmers don't make a whole lot of money, do they? As a matter fact, neither do teachers, do they Barb?"

"No dad, they eke out a living like a lot of normal people in the world. I mean what's so important, they only shape the minds and futures of the next generation, why should they make any money?"

"There's no need to get testy Barbara, I was only pointing out facts."

"That's true daddy, you're always just pointing out facts."

Then her sister Lisa came in and added to the piling on, "I think it would be boring teaching all those little snot noses all day long. It's nothing more than being a glorified babysitter."

I'd had enough and decided to take a stand, "You wouldn't say such things if you ever saw her with her students. She's making a real difference in those children's lives. I'm quite proud of her and happy that she doing something she enjoys. "

"My daughter could be making real money if she'd just smarten up and come with our company."

"Daddy we've had this discussion numerous times, I want to make my own way and do what makes me happy. I don't know why you can't see that."

I decided this was more of a family affair and I need to get out of there. "Barb I'm gonna take off and go downtown for a little while."

"Sweetie, could you do me a favor and take Lisa for a quick driving tour of the University? She thinks she may want to transfer here and would like to see the campus."

"Sure, honey, I'd be glad to do that. Lisa if you'd like to follow me I'll take you for your tour."

She just looked nonchalantly like it was a pain and followed me outside. I opened the door for her to get in and she just looked at me like I had two heads.

"Well aren't we the little gentleman."

"I was taught manners, and I'd do that for anybody."

As we drove downtown, I kept glancing at Lisa. I couldn't get over how much she looked almost exactly like Barb, only younger. It sure would lend credence to my answer if anyone ever asked me if there was another one at home like Barb.

"Just how old are you anyway, Sammy?"

"I just turned 19 last month."

"And how old are you Lisa?"

"Now you know that's rude to ask a woman her age, Sammy."

"Turnabout's fair play don't you think?"

"I'm 21, what do you think?"

"I think you're almost as pretty as your sister."

"I think you really want to know is if I fuck as good as my sister."

"That's pretty forward, don't you think?"

"Why don't we go find someplace secluded and I'll show you how forward I can be."

"You would do that to your sister?"

"No, I think the real question here is whether you would do that to my sister."

"Well the answer is definitely No. I love your sister dearly and would do nothing to hurt her."

"Well I guess that is a good answer, so let's continue the drive."

I drove her around the University and showed her were several things were and what the campus was like. She was pretty impressed and was somewhat in awe of the campus and what the University had offer.

"So Sammy, Barb tells me you're a drummer in a rock band, is that true?"

"Yes I am, as a matter of fact my band's playing at a teen club downtown tomorrow."

"Oh goody, maybe Barb will bring me down there to hear you play tomorrow night. I think I'd like that."

****************

When we got back to Barb's apartment, Barb met us at the door and a very sullen mood. I'm sure her parents gave her a verbal working over while we were gone.

"You're right Barbie, he is a perfect gentleman."

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers