Saffron and Sam Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

"Well as usual Lisa, it leads me to say ' I told you so."

The evening just went on with us watching television and eating delivered pizza. I left and went home and found Saffron waiting for me on the couch downstairs.

"What are you doing home, I thought you'd be spending the weekend at Barb's."

"I thought I would be too, but her family showed up from out of town."

"So, you met the parents, huh?"

"Yes I did, and I don't care to get to know them any better. I also met her little sister Lisa, she sure is a piece of work."

"I'd met them myself once, and don't think much of them either. I only realized that her sister could be her twin."

"Would you believe I drove her around campus and she wanted me to sleep with her?"

"Nothing would surprise me out that family Sammy. I just know Barb doesn't have a great relationship with them."

"I don't blame her, it doesn't seem like she can do anything right. Her parents have sure made me realize that I'm not good enough for her."

"Just remember she loves you Sammy, if anything she's not good enough for you."

"Saffron, just because her family members are bunch of ass holes, doesn't mean she is. I can get through this, I've grown up in the last year. I can take up for myself, as well as Barb, if need be."

"Just remember Sammy, families can exert a lot of pressure on a family member."

****************

I didn't sleep very well that night, but after having breakfast the next morning, I went back over to Barb's apartment. Even Roxy had enough sense to leave, going home for the weekend. I'd no sooner got in the door then Barb hit me up

"I know you just got here, but could you do me another favor. I need to stay here and entertain Daddy and Lisa, could you run mother down to the Remer Spa? I'll pick her up, if you just run her down there."

"I'd be glad to honey," I said with a smile on my face, but thinking I was being used as the family chauffeur. Mrs. Frankel followed me out to the car and I opened the door for her like I do every woman. I noticed that she didn't even say thank you, just like she thought she was entitled to it. I was finding out very quickly that I did not like this family, except for Barb.

On the way down to the spa, Mrs. Frankel let me know in no uncertain terms that I was not good enough for her daughter.

"You know Sammy, Barb should be in a relationship with someone of her own age social stature."

"So you are saying that I am beneath you and your family."

"Now I didn't say that, I just think that there are a lot of people out there for both you and her and I think you're jumping into this thing, without really thinking about it. Barbara should come home and take her rightful place in her father's company and our community."

"You know Mrs. Frankel, Barb is taking a very good place in this community, and I want nothing but happiness for her. What makes you think, she doesn't like what she's doing now?"

"My, you are frank, aren't you? I don't think Barbara really knows what she wants right now. She just graduated college, and truly, I don't think she's thinking very clearly, otherwise why would she be dating someone so much younger than she? "

"Did you ever think that maybe I am good for her and she knows what she wants. I mean, look at you, you didn't even show up for her graduation from college. What kind of a parent does that?"

"Listen you little bastard, I'm not going to take parenting advice or criticism from a snot nosed kid."

"Well I think it's a good thing that Barb is coming to pick you up because I wouldn't be very gentlemanly. I'm not a hypocrite, if you don't like me, I don't like you. Now I suggest we end this conversation."

I drove her to the spa and let her open her own door, which she slammed hard when she got out.

****************

When I got back to the apartment, Barb met me at the door and asked, "Did you survive your drive with mother? "

"Barely, why'd you do that to me?"

"I just wanted to see how you would handle her."

"Well I can tell you, she sure doesn't like me."

"The important thing is that I love you, Sam."

"I love you too."

We sat around for a while and watch television with Lisa and her father, which didn't do much more to make me comfortable. I got intermittent scowls from her father, and flirty looks from her sister. About two hours later, her mother called and said she was ready to be picked up. Barb asked me if I would stay and entertain her father and sister while she went to pick up her mother. Of course I told her yes and she left. About 15 min. after she left, her father asked me to accompany him into the kitchen to talk privately. I followed him into the kitchen, fairly sure what the conversation was going to be like.

"Now son, let's get down to business. I want to talk to you about my daughter. I'm sure that you only have her best interests at heart and I think you'll agree that that's not your relationship with her."

"Why would you say that? I think that Barb and I are quite happy together."

"Ah come on son, your only 18 years old, how could you possibly know what love is. You're just starting college, you'll fall in love three or four times before you graduate. My daughter is the only one taking a risk here. There's going to be a lot of pussy out there for a kid your age. Admit it son, you're just with my daughter because she beautiful and she's well-off. I don't blame you, when I was your age, if an opportunity like that came along, I'd jump on it too."

"Sir, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me son. I have a father and he's obviously twice the man that you are. Listen, I'm not going to take any shit off of you, I'll be with your daughter as long as she'll have me. My parents raised me to have manners, so I'll only be honest with you in the most respectable way."

"Sam, I don't think you realize the opportunity you have here. I can offer you scholarship money through my company and a job in IT when you're finished. The only thing you have to do is leave my daughter alone, just break up with her. She can do much better than you."

"You are the only opportunity that I have here scares me. It pains me deeply, that I may end up marrying into a family like yours. First off, I have a trust that is going to pay me quite well going to school. Secondly, I would choose my own career path and wouldn't work for you if you were the last company out there. I don't know how Barb ended up such a wonderful person being raised by parents that should be raising vipers, not children. That's all I have to say to you, sir."

I went back into the living room and sat down to watch TV ignoring Mr. Frankel and Lisa, both. This was turning out to be the afternoon from hell. When Mrs. Frankel and Barb got back, I kissed Barb, gave her a hug, and said my goodbyes.

She pulled me into the kitchen and said, "Why are you leaving so soon, I hoped you would go to dinner with us."

"No thank you, honey, I've had quite enough of your family for the day. I know I'm not good enough for you, but I don't need to be reminded of it every second that I'm with them. I'll come by tomorrow after they leave."

"I'm so sorry, sweetie, just remember I love you. I haven't lost you, have I?"

"Honey, it's like I told your father when he tried to bribe be out of your life, the only one that can decide to break us up is you. I'm different than I used to be, I have more confidence now and can take up for myself, and I owe most of that confidence to you."

"I'll see you tomorrow then, I promise I'll make it up to you. I may even come to listen you play tonight."

****************

I went back home, showered, and got dressed to go to the club to play that night. After we get set up, Charlie came up to me and said, "What's wrong Sammy, you look like somebody ran over your dog?"

"I met Barb's family this weekend and let's just say it didn't go well."

"Are you still on the celibacy wagon, or can Charlie do something to make it feel better."

"Sorry Charlie, still monogamous."

"That's a pity Sammy. Dr. Charlie has some good ways to make all things feel better."

"Thanks anyway, but I don't think I'll partake."

She just gave me that sexy smile of hers and sashayed her ass back and forth away from me off the bandstand. Remembering how good she was in bed and how much she liked to fuck, I would have been tempted, if I wasn't still with Barb. The only feelings I had for Charlie were of friendship and she seemed to prefer that, as well.

Gerald came up to me and said, "Charlie trying to get you in bed again?"

"As a matter of fact, she was."

"It's a shame to have to turn down anything that great. I think there's a law against that isn't there? You wouldn't see me pass it up."

"Bulls shit Gerald, as if you'd do that to Melanie."

"What can I say bro, I'm head over heels in love."

"Same here buddy, but I sure can't handle her family."

"I pity you buddy, Melanie's parents love me."

"Just wait till they get to know you like I do."

He just picked up one of my drumsticks and hit me in the chest with it when he threw it.

"Careful buddy, you could put an eye out with that thing, "Little did I know, what a foreshadowing that would be."

****************

I had a lot of frustrations to work out, so I took it out on my drums that evening. I was really in the groove again and was hitting it hard. Charlie and I were really singing good duets together, when I saw Barb and Lisa walk-in. That was close to the end of the first set, and I went out on break to talk to Barb.

"Hi sweetie, you guys are really sounding great tonight. But aren't you beating your drums a bit hard. Working out some frustrations?"

"You could say that, honey, how are you and Lisa doing?"

"I'm sure this teen club is a little tame for her, but she insisted on hearing you play, didn't you Lisa?"

"I'm glad I did, you guys are really good, for a cover band."

"Writing your own stuff, is time-consuming and a pain in the ass. The only people writing their own stuff are trying to get something out of their system or are much more talented than I am."

"Sweetie, I'll bet you could write your own music as easy as the big rock bands."

"Honey there's only one thing that kept me from begin coming a nationwide icon, a lack of talent."

"You're talented where I need you to be, sweetie, "she said as she kissed me and gave me a big hug.

Lisa said, "Why don't you get a room, you two?"

"We would if you weren't around."

They had some music going in between our sets, so the three of us started dancing. It was uncanny how much Lisa and Barb danced alike. Lisa had that beautiful ass of hers going just as sensually as Barb. I started pushing up and grinding against Barb's ass, as Lisa did the same to me. I was getting hard while these two vixens worked on me. I needed to go back to playing just to survive.

When it came time for me to start out with a drum solo and Gerald's strobe light, I was really in a frenzy, knowing Barb and Lisa were both watching me. When we broke into the Phil Collins songs, the whole club was going crazy and everyone was dancing. You could tell the owner was really happy, when he didn't even wait till after we were finished the whole gig, but approached Gerald after our second set and asked him when he could get us again. While Gerald started talking business with him, I found Barb and Lisa. Barb knew what I wanted and handed me a cold glass of Coke, which I almost downed in one gulp. I was sweating like a pig and thought I must have been a little gamy.

I danced a couple more times with the sisters, until Gerald started his solo. I finished my customary slow dance with Barb and went back up to play our final set. We finished the night on a high note, with the kids in the club going crazy. I danced some more with the girls until we had to break down our instruments. Barb and Lisa both said goodnight and left. Gerald came up to me raving.

"Dude, we've got bookings at this club for any time we are not playing fraternity row. The owner loves us. Man, was that Barb's twin sister? Man she's hot just like Barb."

"That's Barb's younger sister, Lisa, but she's not half as nice."

We loaded up our equipment and I headed home to die. When I got home, Saffron was in her usual spot on the couch, but I just walked past and said good night. She reciprocated, although somewhat disappointed, and headed up to bed. I slept like a log that night, finally coming down from the adrenaline rush after playing.

****************

I had a very uneventful breakfast, alone, after not waking up till 10 AM. I went over to Gerald's and must've caught him and Melanie in a compromising position because she came out of his room straightening her blouse and blushing the brightest color red I had ever seen on a girls face.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything important?"

"What you doing here so early, bro, you're usually an hour or two later."

"Seems like an hour or two was about all you two would have needed. I'm sorry I ruined your morning delight, Gerald, you have my sincerest apology."

"No biggie, bro, I'm sure you pissed Melanie off, a lot more than me. She gets upset and needy when she doesn't get it just about every day. She'll survive."

We played our video games for our usual two or three hours, until it was time for me to leave. Gerald made a phone call right before I left and as I was driving away I saw Melanie walking down the block toward his house. When she saw me, I beeped and waved, and she waved back, but had kind of a dirty look."

Later that evening, when I arrived at Barb's apartment, Roxy answered the door, looking at me rather quizzically.

"So did you survive the parents?

"Barely. I saw that you quickly deserted your post."

"I met them before and I was smart enough to get out while the getting was good. They can really be vicious when they start on her. I wasn't going to stay and listen to that, it would be embarrassing for and I love her too much for that."

"So do I and it pissed me off to watch it as well. They let me know I wasn't good enough for her."

"I've been telling you that for a year now, if you would only listen."

"Fuck you, Roxy. Of course I mean that with only affection."

"I've told you that it Barb would let me, I take you for a spin," she said with that devilish smirk of hers.

"Thanks Roxy, that means a lot coming from you."

About that time, Barb came down the stairs, grabbed my hand forcefully, and dragged me up the stairs to her bedroom. She was on me like a hungry tigress, practically ripping my clothes off. When we were both naked, she pushed me back on the bed, me falling with my head on the pillow. She walked up beside the bed, straddled my face, bent over to take my scared soft dick in her mouth and lowered her dripping cooz down over my mouth. I wasn't used to this kind of aggressiveness from her, so it startled me. Never one for denying a good carpet munching opportunity, I began working her while she labored to obtain an erection from me. I ate her out through two comes, aided by sticking my index finger up her ass. By the time I was done with her, she was pushing back and grinding my face with all her might.

When my dick finally hardened, I finally finished drinking of her scrumptious nectar. My face was awash with her juices, as she turned around and impaled herself on my steely cock. She moaned as her walls tightly enveloped my rock hard member. She literally ground into me so hard and fast that it actually made my pelvis ache. She wasn't making love to me, she was in a fucking frenzy. I had really never seen her like this before, not even the night of her graduation party at DJ's, and didn't know whether I liked it or not. The only other person that has had ever screwed me like that was Saffron.

She was on top using me like I was a piece of meat, devouring me with her snakelike constricting cunt walls. Her movements on me along with her entire demeanor, made me a little hotter than I'd ever been and I didn't last long. Normally when we made love, I could fuck her through at least two orgasms. However, tonight's activities caused me to lose all of my normal control. She only came once, which pushed me over the edge. As I filled her with my baby batter, she screamed out my name as I loaded her up.

"What was that all about, honey?"

"What's the matter sweetie, you didn't like?"

"I'm not complaining mind you, but I'm not used to the aggressive, take what she wants Barb. I'm used to the wonderful, demure, lovemaking Barb."

"I just needed you worse tonight, than I've ever needed you before. Besides, I liked the way you handled my family. You took up for me and no one's ever done that before. Even Lisa was impressed with you."

"You mean your little sister that tried to make me sleep with her?"

"She does that with every guy I've dated, like she's trying to see if they'll cheat on me."

"Well I didn't particularly care for it. And I hope I never see her or the rest of your family again."

****************

We made love, not the earlier frenzied fucking from earlier, but our normal lovemaking. We woke up in each other's arms, which was normal for us, and went to take our showers. After playing around a little in the shower, we went down for breakfast. Over breakfast, we had a conversation.

"Sam, don't worry, you passed the test with flying colors. Most guys would've ran off screaming into the night by now. You stuck by me, when no one else ever did. I love you now more than ever. And I'm sorry to say, you will see Lisa again, her grades are good enough that she can transfer here with a late start to classes. In fact, she's going to be in your college writing class."

"So all this was a test, and I was the guinea pig. I don't know whether I care for that, your parents put me through a grilling and I'm sure they don't care for me a bit."

"I'm really sorry Sam, I really didn't plan this, they showed up unannounced. But, we were going to have to face this sooner or later. All couples do. We'll spend our time together mostly avoiding them. At least your family already likes me. I don't get treated like I'm some kind of a cougar trying to corrupt their little boy. I like your family a lot. And I'm already good friends with your sister. "

"I'm going to be quite candid here Barb, I don't care if I ever see your family again."

"I probably wouldn't mind if I saw them again either. Although I do think Lisa has the potential to get herself out of that environment, that's probably why she's transferring here."

"But she'll be living with me, so unfortunately, you'll see her a lot."

"But what about Roxy? Where is she going to live?"

"Don't worry about Roxy, she'll land on her feet. She's already looking through student housing and will do fine. Why do you care anyway, now you'll be rid of her."

"I've actually gotten to like her over the last couple of months. Haven't you noticed how much more friendlier she's been treating me when I come over. I think we actually could have a good friendship if we got to know each other a little better."

"You're kidding me Sam, you and Roxy friends?"

"Stranger things have happened, I just don't think you're giving her enough notice."

"I'm giving her plenty of notice, I took her in when she needed a place, with no notice. I think she'll do fine."

"It's just a shame, you know she loves you, don't you?"

"I love her too, but blood is thicker than water."

"I hope when you give me the boot your bothered a little bit more about it."

"Like I'll ever give you the boot. That'll be the day the stars fall from the sky."

To be continued.

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers