Saffron and Sam Ch. 12

Story Info
Sam finds his way.
11.4k words
4.48
26.4k
15
5

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

Sam finds his way

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise denoted. All characters are fictitious and this is a fictitious story, and any resemblance to any characters, living or dead, in this story is purely coincidental. I appreciate the comments and want to apologize for the last chapter. This is a continuous story and you should read the first 11 chapters so you understand the dynamics of the story. Please enjoy the story.

*****

Things got really interesting in the next couple of months as I made my way through the trials and tribulations from my own demons. Lisa stopped me after class one day and told me that Barb had gotten some help and was seeing a psychologist. She said she was doing much better and was back to work. I was really glad to hear that, taking a load off my mind.

I was practicing with the band one day and Tammy came by and managed to totally piss me off, as she said, "I guess you're teacher friend got smart and dumped you; so now you're back to the lower forms of life."

I thought for a moment and retorted with vehemence," I haven't got to the lowest form of life yet Tammy, I still won't sleep with you."

"You little cock sucker, I ought to kick your ass, "gaining a new focus of her wrath when Gerald busted out laughing and who hawing so hard that he almost pissed himself. It didn't help matters when the rest of band busted out laughing as well. Being totally humiliated, she just turned and stomped away, flipping us off."

"You live dangerously bro, she has a temper and a half and she's much bigger than you."

"She should learn better than the fuck with me. I'm not going to take any of her shit, Gerald."

"I told you bro, you're my hero," was all he said as I lightheartedly punched him on the shoulder.

Then Charlie came to me and asked me to go home with her after saying, "Sammy you better watch yourself; she's not the kind of girl you want to piss off; if you know what I mean?"

***************

Lisa stopped me one day after class and told me that Barb was seeing a psychologist on an outpatient basis. She said that Barb seemed in much better spirits, but was embarrassed about what she had done. She said she was back to work and enjoying her students.

These revelations made me feel so much better. I had been worried about Barb, even though I knew we'd never get back together. I guess I couldn't be non-caring, even if she had hurt me greatly.

I ran in to the younger Janus sisters at a sorority party we played about a month after our incident together and things got a little dicey. Brandi came up to me and started in on me right away.

"I hope you're happy Sammy, Mandy and I were grounded for a month over all that. My dad sold my car to pay all of your medical bills and Mandy isn't allowed any dates."

"Personally Brandi, I think you got off easy. Do you know what could have happened to me when you slipped me that ecstasy? I could have died, not that that obviously would've made a difference to you. You really must be selfish, not caring what happens to anybody else just as long as you get your way. You must be one spoiled bitch."

"Fuck you Sammy," she said venomously as she stomped off. I went about my playing that night and even managed to go home with Charlie, spending the night at her apartment. When I called home to let them know I was going to be out for the night, Saffron answered the phone, acting none too happy at my news. Our conversation didn't go too well.

"So Sammy, are going to stay out all night with that singsong slut again?" With the most venom I ever heard in her voice. I was not in the mood to hear it and replied in kind.

"I told you I thought it was time to get my own apartment, now I realize I was correct."

"Now you don't need to knew that Sammy; I guess I'm just a little jealous."

"If you keep talking to me like that, I'm going to do it; what are you going to do if I find a girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry Sammy; we'll talk about this when we see each other again."

I was pretty pissed off and unfortunately for me, but fine with her, I took it out on Charlie in bed. She liked a good hard fucking, just like Saffron. She liked the position with her ankles around her ears with me pounding her. This got me much deeper into her than our other positions. I fucked her once like that and we went to sleep, only to wake up again with her giving me a blow job. This time she mounted me and rode me like she was going for a record. I enjoyed the strong fucking, don't get me wrong, but I missed the tenderness that I used to have with Barb. We went to sleep again and I woke up in the morning with a craving to eat her out. I woke her up sliding my tongue into her well fucked pussy. She looked down at me, fiery eyes of hers and stretched with a big smile.

"My God Sammy, what a wonderful way to wake up; I could get addicted to this. You know, you're the best pussy eater I've ever had. Stay with me forever, I could do with a love slave." It didn't take me long to eat her to orgasm, probably because she was sensitive from the night before. I finished and slid up to where I could kiss her; as she licked her juices off of my face.

"What do you think Sammy, could we be a couple? Be honest with me."

"Honestly Charlie, I like you as a friend, but I don't have those feelings about you."

"That is honest Sammy, it's a shame, I think we could've made a good team."

"If relationships could be based on how good two people fuck with each other, we'd be great. But there's more to it than that."

"I do like messing up the sheets with you lover, but I don't know that I could stand by one guy."

"Charlie, you are one-of-a-kind."

I washed up as best I could, showering while at Charlie's, got dressed, said my goodbyes, and left for home. I didn't get home until about 10:30 AM and missed Saffron going out with her friends. I didn't mind missing her because I knew it wasn't going to be pleasant. I had to confront her about this jealousy routine.

I called Roxy and asked her if she wanted to meet me for coffee at noon. I knew it was short notice, but I thought there may be a chance. She said she could, but mind if I brought someone with her. I told her as long as it wasn't Barb it would be okay.

When I got to Magic Joe's she was setting there with a very pretty blonde between 40 to 50 years old. She looked so much like Roxy, I knew it had to be her mother. They both stood up when I got there and Roxy started the introductions.

"Sam Sanderson, this is my mother Helen. Mother, this is Sam Sanderson."

I started to shake her hand, but she pushed my arm aside and went in for a hug instead. I could feel her taut breasts push against me as she hugged me like I was a long-lost friend. She started right in, definitely not a shy one.

"So this is the young man that broke Barbara's heart. You don't look like you'd be that nasty young man." I looked at her stupefied.

"Now young man, don't look like you're so innocent, Roxanne's told me all about you. You needn't be shy with me."

"It's easy to see where Roxy got her brashness. You may as well know it all, I just didn't break Barb's heart; she broke mine as well. And I really don't feel that this is any of your business. If you'll excuse me ladies, I'll go where I'm welcome."

"Now you see what you did mother; why do you always have to do that? Please don't leave Sammy, believe me, she'll be quiet, "she said as she grabbed my arm, stopping my exit. I sat back down and the waitress came over and took our order.

"I meant no offense young man, but it had to be said."

"You know fully well, it didn't need to be said."

"I told you what happened mother, Sammy wasn't at fault, it was all Barb's doing."

"And what are your intentions toward my daughter, young man, you just trying to get into her pants too?"

"I've are a gotten into her pants, if you must know, and now I want her as a friend."

"So young man, you're a one and done type person, are you?"

"MOTHER, what is wrong with you, I told you Sammy and I are good friends and nothing further."

"Roxanne, I'm just looking out for your best interests; after all, you're still my little girl."

"No Helen, what you are doing, is sticking your nose into your daughter's business, which is none of your affair."

"My you are brash young man, aren't you?"

"I can handle myself, if that's what you mean. Now do you want to talk civilly and keep your nose out of our business, or do you want to keep this bullshit up?"

"Lighten up mother or you'll be finding your own way to the airport."

"So Roxy, how's the student teaching been going?"

"I'm spending this rotation with Barb and it's been really good. She's such a good teacher and you were so right. She seems like she's doing better emotionally and I'm glad to see that."

"I'm glad to hear that, she had me worried there for a long while."

"You and me both, she seems really good; not happy, but good."

"I've decided that whenever the time is right, I'm going to speak to her."

Roxy's mother couldn't stay sound long, saying, "It's better to talk and get things out in the open, Sammy. Feelings fester in both people if you don't get them out. That's unhealthy."

"Thank you Helen, I'll keep that in mind."

We actually had a decent conversation after that, Roxy and I about our usual activities, her mother about her cosmetics business and her volunteer activities. She wasn't a bad person when he got to know her. When we were done our coffee, her mother said she was going to wait in the car.

"My my my my my my my, what a woman. I didn't know I was going to be ambushed."

"I'm sorry about that Sam, my mother has a tendency to jump right in, whether she knows what's going on or not. See what a bullet you dodged, by not taking me up on the girlfriend offer. Imagine sitting across from her on holidays."

"I can handle her, the bullets I dodged were Fritz and Mimi Frankel as in-laws."

"Well there is that; that really could have been bad. I'll see you later sweetie, I'll make sure mother gets the airport. I'll talk to you later, have a great day, "she said as she kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug.

"I think the community thanks you for getting that mother of yours on an airplane."

"Now let's not get nasty, drummer boy."

I just smiled at her as she left me and walked away, swinging her hips with exaggeration, showing off her nice ass.

***************

My week at school went without incident and I spent a couple of nights with Charlie at her apartment. I really hadn't spoken much with Saffron, mostly giving her the cold shoulder. I was still upset the way she acted over the phone that night. Mom and dad didn't really notice the coldness between us that much, because I was still being civil to her at meal times. Finally one evening she couldn't hold back any longer and came downstairs to confront me.

"So Sammy, you're giving me the cold shoulder, but you sure have the time to spend with Charlie."

"Saffron, I'm telling you the way it is, you'd better knock this off. I'm tired of getting shit every time I spend the night with Charlie. She's just a friend with benefits that enjoys sex, as do I. I'm going to keep enjoying her as long as she wants me to; after all you're not my girlfriend, you're my sister. It isn't really healthy, this jealousy of your's."

"Sammy, I'm sorry, I just don't think this thing with Charlie is good for you. She's never going to be your girlfriend either."

"With my attitude right now, I don't think anybody's going to be my girlfriend, or would want to be."

"I can't wait to prove you wrong someday Sammy. You wait and see, someone's going to knock you off your feet."

"I don't know if I want that right now. I think I'd be happier alone. A loner doesn't get his heartbroken."

"No Sammy, he doesn't get his heartbroken, he just goes around lonely. That's not a life for you. Now are you going to keep me away from you, or are you going to let me back in?"

"You're back in Saffron as long as you stop this jealousy crap. I can't have that."

"You're going to have to excuse me sometimes Sammy; I don't like sharing you."

"I understand that, but you'd better ease off."

We snuggled on the couch until I went to bed. She decided to come with me and make herself at home nakedly in my bed. We spent the night together fucking until she went back up to her room in the middle of the night.

***************

Friday night we were playing at the teen club, when my headache problem really exacerbated. It was killing me so bad it was making my stomach turn. After the second set I ran to the bathroom and lost my cookies.

I called Dr. Simmons and he told me I needed to see my ENT Dr. and told me to make an appointment. I called Monday first thing and got appointment for the later Thursday. When I got to his office, he asked me how I was doing with the hearing aid and I told him. I told him about the headaches and how bad they were causing me problems. He sent me over to an audiologist who performed a hearing test. He told me that I lost some propensity in some of the frequency ranges. He sent me back to the ENT, who went over the results with me.

"I know you want a shoot from the hip kind of Dr. Sammy, so here goes. If I had your hearing loss in the left ear, I don't think I'd expose myself to the kind of noise levels you're getting playing in that band. You're already losing some acuity in some of the frequency ranges. You risk really messing up the rest of your hearing; not right now, but in the future. I think you really have an important decision to make."

"It's no difficult decision Dr., I like listening to music too much."

I had band practice right after my appointments, so I laid the news on my band mates. I got them all together before practice to talk to them.

"As you all know, the beating I got that night from that asshole caused me to lose most of the hearing in my left ear. I've been getting really bad headaches every time I play and it's been causing me problems. I saw an audiologist today and he told me the music has been damaging the hearing in my good ear. As much as I love playing music, I love listening to it even more. I hate to tell you this, but I'm quitting the band. I can't handle damaging what's left of my hearing. I'll miss you guys and it breaks my heart to have to tell you this."

Charlie came over sobbing and said, "Oh Sammy, I'm so sorry, are you sure?"

"Don't cry baby, we both knew this was never really going to last. Bands don't last that long on average. I'll miss all this, especially you."

"That really sucks bro," was all Gerald said as he came over and gave me a hug. I knew Gerald was going to miss me because we were good friends and got together nearly every night for practice. With that I left band practice for the last time. Thus ended the musical chapter of my life. I had regrets but I knew I was making the right decision.

***************

I drove home to a waiting Saffron and told her what I learned that day and how I had reacted. I went upstairs and sat down with mom and dad, explaining how and why I'd quit the band. My father just explained that was probably a good decision and the right one on my part. My mother said that she understood, but cried just the same.

I went back down to the basement and Saffron patted the seat beside her; I sat down beside her.

She looked at me with compassion in her eyes and said, "I'm so sorry Sammy, are you really sad?"

"Of course I'm sad; I'm really going to miss the rush of playing for an audience and enjoying my band mates. But it's like I told them, I'll miss playing the music, but I'd rather stay being able to hear the music. It's like a part of my life is gone. I realize now that the incident with CC and Billings is the gift that keeps on giving."

"Oh baby," she said as she hugged me to her bosom and began to kiss my head. We watched a movie for a while, until I said I was going to bed. She took me by the hand, led me into the bedroom, undressed and climbed into bed, waiting on me. I just stripped to my boxers as usual, got into bed and spooned with her, our normal repertoire. As we lay there together she turned a 180° on to her left side, facing me. She began kissing me with passion until I broke down and returned her advances. I began working on her naked breasts with my mouth, sucking on her right nipple. As it hardened in my mouth I slid 2 fingers of my left hand into her wet waiting pussy. As I finger fucked her with fervor, she began feeding me her other tit into my mouth while saying, "Oh baby, suck my nipple, bite it." As I kept my finger fucking of her constricting pussy, she began humping into my hand as hard as she could and closed her legs as she came all over my hand.

"You little bastard fuck me hard. I just continued to suckle her nipple and slid down to slide one wet finger into her ass. She squealed and came again saying, "Sammy I don't care what you say, but you'd better fuck my ass tonight.

I took my mouth off her tit long enough to say," You picked the right night for this, Saffron. Tonight you'll get your wish. Go get some kind of lubrication. She went into my bathroom quickly and got some Vaseline. I put some on my two fingers, explaining how I was going to build up to her first anal experience. I just repeated the same procedure I had with Barb not even thinking of her this time. Saffron wanted this and so did I. I pushed my middle finger up her constricting poop chute until she relaxed enough and started pushing back instinctively. I introduced the second finger, which was much harder for her to accommodate. She finally relaxed enough that she began humping her butt with rotation back against my hand. She really started getting into my fingering of her ass hole, moaning her pleasure as I moved in and out. When I felt she was ready I asked her if she was.

"Yes Sammy, I'm ready; take my anal virginity, I want you to have it. This is for you Sammy, all for you my brother, my lover."

I instructed her to get up onto her knees and put my pillow under her pelvis, to ease her into the correct angle for penetration. I lubricated the head of my rock hard erection as I lined up with her ass hole. I began slowly but constantly pushing my head into her tight sphincter. She moaned as I felt my head pop through. I told her to relax and I stop to let her get used to the penetration. As I waited she finally began slowly pushing herself back onto my erection, urging me inside. I finally penetrated her fully and waited for her physical acceptance of my size within her. She began rotating her hips and pushing back to me and I began fucking my sister's ass for the first time. She began moaning as I began a stronger fucking of her nether region. She was so tight; I thought she was going to pull my dick off. She was so much tighter than Barb was; it was hard for me to maintain control. We were enjoying this kinky fucking, at least I was. She began moaning and quietly chanting my name in repetition with every thrust. She tightened, against my cock very hard, and moaned out that she was coming. That was all I could stand and I shot my load deeply into her bowels. I actually kept fucking her like that as long as I could until I softened and couldn't continue. I pulled out of her and we both lay on our backs, trying to catch our breaths. All of a sudden, she farted as loud as she could. I could tell even in the darkness how embarrassed she was. But I couldn't let it go by.

"Jesus Saffron, why didn't you just exploding get it over with?"

"I'm so sorry Sammy; I can't believe I did that."

"Don't worry about it honey, Barb did the same thing when we did anal. What did you think?"

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers