Saffron and Sam Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

"I loved it Sammy and want to do it again. I didn't think I could come from someone fucking me in the butt."

"Most girls don't like it, but a lot of women have anal orgasms. You and Barb were two of them. Listen to me, I'm actually able to talk about Barb, without breaking down."

"That's great Sammy, maybe you're finally getting over her."

"I don't think I'll ever be completely over her, but think I can get on with my life now."

"Thank you so much for tonight Sammy, I always wanted to try that. I could never give you my virginity, but I could give you my ass hole."

"That's the same thing Barb said to me Saffron. I'll tell you the same thing I told her, it was a privilege."

"I'm really tired, let's go to sleep," she managed to get out with a yawn as she kissed me and turned over with her back to me. I got up, went into the bathroom, took a leak, and wiped off my slimy cock. I went back in and snuggled up against Saffron, who just moaned and pushed back against me. It was a good thing I had washed off because in the middle of the night, Saffron woke up and started giving me a blow job. I tugged on her urging her to swing her hips up into a comfortable 69. I began eating her juicy box as she continued her work on my cock. We both stiffened at the same time and came in each other's mouths. She kept working on me, obviously not satisfied with just her oral protein bolus. I was sensitive, but she was undaunted. She had me hard again, swung herself around, and impaled herself on my refurbished hard on. She began grinding me into the mattress in a frenzy. I thought the bed legs were going to break. She fucked me relentlessly, making me come in no time. I felt bad because I don't think she came; and I said as much to her.

"I'm sorry baby, you didn't get to come. You want me to go down on you to finish you."

"That was all for you Sammy, for last night."

"Saffron, when you get rolling, you are a top class piece of ass. Pardon me for being crude."

"Sammy, I like it when you talk dirty to me. You're not going to offend me. The only way you could offend me is to stop doing me."

She kissed me passionately, tasting her own juices, got dressed, and went upstairs to her room. I was totally wiped out and slept like a long, not waking up until 8:30 AM. I barely got showered and made it to class on time. When I came rushing in, Lisa just gave me a wink and a smile.

***************

Because I was unable to play in the band anymore, I was in a pretty foul mood most of the day. It wasn't that I was unfriendly to anyone, especially my friends; I just wasn't my normal talkative self. Gerald noticed it right off at lunch with him and Melanie.

"What's got you so down bro?"

"I'm going to miss playing in the band with you guys."

"Frankly Sammy, I don't think we're going to be able to survive without you. Without you we lose half of our vocals, our arranging, as well is one hell of a drummer. I don't know if I want to stay in the band without you anyway."

"Don't do that Gerald, Charlie's good and she's going to need your help."

"I'm not worried about Charlie; she can walk through wall fire and not have a problem."

***************

My foul mood continued all day and into the evening. I went to see a movie with Gerald and I had wanted to go to, and it basically sucked, which didn't help my mood. I was none too happy when I walk down this basement stairs to hear the giggling of a bunch of women. It was the Mad Pack, in all their intoxicated glory. They had obviously been drinking a while, which was evident by the banter. They all looked at me when I walked in and DJ started it off.

"Oh good, Sammy's here, now we can play the game."

Donna added in, "Now we can play truth or dare, we have a man here."

I just walked on by, scoffed and said, "I'm not into playing games anymore, I'd rather get some rest."

Then DJ made a mistake by bringing up The incident, "Well I heard you did two more of my sisters that night, the only one left is Molly and she still jailbreak. You're getting really close to the Janus clan.

"I'm glad you brought the incident up DJ, did those two skanks tell you how they got me into bed with them. They had to slip me drugs, that sure is an action to be proud of. They got Sammy Sanderson in bed, but had to do it in a sleazy way. I don't think that's something I'd be bringing up, "as I walked on in and close my door.

I could hear them arguing through the door and thought it would be entertaining to listen. Saffron was the first to explode.

"Jesus Christ DJ, you know he was right; he's not some piece of meat. That ecstasy they gave him could've killed him. He's a nice guy and he deserves better than that.

Then Donna, with our usual tact said, "Barb had the best chance with Sammy, but then she had to go and blow it. Oh my God, did I say that out loud?" As she busted out laughing; Her jocularity not lasting long when I heard a loud slap.

It must've came from Barb because I heard her say, "You fat fucking cow, I'm tired of your innuendo and your supposed joking; if you want to put somebody down, be honest enough to stand up and say it outright. This is why nobody likes or respects you.

Then I got the surprise of my life, when CC started in on Saffron, "This is your entire fault Saffron, you had to do that on his birthday and get him in with this crowd. You knew he wasn't the type of personality to fit in this group. You basically threw him to the wolves."

Saffron fought back blasting into CC, "Who are you to say anything to anyone? If it wasn't for you, Sammy would still be playing in the band, he'd still have his full site, and he wouldn't be wearing glasses and a hearing aid. You have to get yourself drunk and start fucking around with that monster. You're my friend, but I'm tired of all your sulking around. Don't you dare have the gall to blame me for this."

CC then started in on Barb. "And you had the chance of a lifetime and you let a great guy go, just because you felt he didn't meet your standards. How could you do that?"

"Because I made the mistake of my life; I don't need you to point it out to me."

By this time I really felt bad for Kelly Jo, being the only one not to say anything and having to watch the bunch of friends break to pieces. I felt like maybe I should go out to try to break things up, but thought the better of it. After all, I was the topic and the focus of their battle. I listened to a lot of crying and then stomping up the stairs as some of them left. It sounded to me like most of them were gone and could only make out whispering. All of a sudden there was a knock on my door.

As I opened the door, there stood the ex-love of my life Barb. She is looked at me sorrowfully and said, "Sammy will you talk to me about all of this, please?"

I finally thought was time, so I looked at her and said, "Okay Barb, but not here. Be at our bench in the park not far from your apartment at 12:30 PM tomorrow."

She turned away rather sadly and walked away and up the stairs to go home. Saffron came over to me and lightly touched my cheek with her fingers.

"I suppose you heard all of that drama? Pretty wild, huh?"

"I was ready to run in there with a bucket of cold water to put out a fire, or to keep you all from killing each other."

"I thought you might have to too. I'm sorry about Barb coming to your room. She whispered and asked me if I thought you might talk to her and I told her yes. I hope you didn't mind."

"No Saffron, it's finally time to get it out in the open and talk it over. What was with CC anyway?"

"Well you are her little brother that she never had. I guess she was just taking up for you against her friends.

"Boy you really laid into her; I thought she was your best friend."

"Sammy, I love her as much as I do you, but I wasn't taking any of that shit from her. Did you hear what she said to me?"

"There wasn't anything I could miss, as loud as you guys were. I'm meeting Barb tomorrow at the park to talk with her."

"That's really good Sammy; it really needs to be done. You both need to get on with your lives and can't do it until you get some closure. You want me to sleep with you tonight?"

"I want you with me tonight Saffron, but sleeping wasn't what I had in mind."

"Why Mr. Sanderson, you want to have carnal relations with your sister?"

"No Ms. Sanderson, I want to fuck the hell out of you."

She just squealed and clapped her hands like a little girl, while running into the bedroom. She had her clothes off in the blink of an eye and jumped onto my bed, spreading her legs. She looked at me with a devilish look on her face and said, "You have to eat me first."

I crawled down between her legs and said, "Well, if I must, I guess I must, "as I placed my mouth on her waiting snatch. I tongued her from bottom to top, finally sliding my tongue inside. As I drank of her juices, I could smell her musky aroma which always made me aroused. I continued eating her out while I pressured her clit with my middle finger and she finally came in my mouth. I just continued to lick her juicy quim as I reached up and began lightly pinching her nipples. Then I changed my tactics, sliding my first two fingers up my left hand into her now soaked pussy. I thought she was going to break my fingers humping her pelvis into my hand. I was driving her crazy and loving every second of it. Finally she came again, soaking my fingers with her cream. I delved my tongue in to clean her out and she grabbed me by the hair, practically pulling me up to her face. I was teasing her by stopping on the way up at her navel and her tits. As I licked and chewed her nipples, she looked at me and said, "Stop teasing me you little fucker or I'll kick your ass. I could do it easily you know."

"I've learned that any woman can kick the guy's ass if he gets her too turned on and teases her."

"That's a good thing for you to remember Sam Sanderson, or you could surely end up dead. Maybe in the next 2 min."

"I don't think that'll be necessary, ma'am," as I slid my dick into her waiting gash. I began giving her quite a hard fucking, just the kind she needed. I pulled her ankles up to get them around her ears and really started pounding her.

"Pound me, fuck me hard, you little bastard."

"I don't think dad would appreciate you calling me a bastard. So take this you bitch," and I started slamming into her so hard we were thumping pelvises. She finally moaned out a long, "Mmmm,mm,mmmmmm." And came all over my cock. I relented and shot my creamy wad into her waiting cavern.

As we lay there in our postcoital return to sanity Saffron said, "I'll be here for you tomorrow afternoon and evening after your conversation with Barb; I know you'll be down."

"I really appreciate that sis; I'm sure I'll need your shoulder to cry on."

"I have faith in you Sammy, you can do it. I know you'll have the words that you'll both need to hear."

"I appreciate that honey, I'll need all of my fortitude."

We went asleep in each other's arms, fucking two more times during the night. When she finally got up, got dressed, and went upstairs to her room it was 5:30 AM. I didn't really get much sleep, visualizing my coming conversation with Barb. This was probably going to be the most important conversation of my young life.

***************

I awoke, got my shower, dressed for the day, and left for the park at 12 PM. I arrived earlier than Barb, probably because I was driving. I sat on our bench awaiting her arrival, still thinking about what I was going to say. All she had to do was walk from her apartment, a five-minute walk.

I finally saw her approaching about 100 yards away and was in awe. God she was beautiful. As I watched her walk elegantly toward me, I realized I was going to need every ounce of my resolve to do what I needed to do.

She walked up to me and said, "May I sit down Sam? I'm glad you came."

"Of course you can Barb. That's why we're here."

As she sat down, I saw a look of fear that I'd never seen in her before. I just looked her in her beautiful, piercing, green eyes and said, "Well Barb, you called this meeting, you can begin."

She cleared her throat rather nervously and began, "Let me start by saying Sam that I love you with all my heart and never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry for what I did to you. Sam, you know that on Labor Day weekend I told you that pitting you against my family was a test and that you had passed with flying colors. The truth was I didn't."

"After I tried to kill myself, which by the way, you bare no responsibility for, my therapist explained to me why I was so insecure about my relationship with you. And that's what it was, my stupid insecurity. I had been browbeaten so much by my parents that what I was doing was wrong, that I felt I had messed up. It's no excuse, it's just an explanation of what I was feeling. Do you realize that my grandparents had paid for my education? My parents said they wouldn't waste the money sending me the school to be a teacher, as if there was something wrong with that. Then when I thought I was pregnant, it really piled on to my insecurity. I can't believe I let them make me think that what was between us was wrong. I had really set my resolve, but I failed. I got drunk that night and let myself destroy everything we had. Will you ever forgive me? "

"I do forgive you Barb."

Her eyes brightened up and she started to reach forward to kiss me, when I said, "Wait a minute Barb; I said I forgive, not forget. I can never forget the sight of you blowing that guy and swallowing his load. That is something that will stick in my mind forever and would pop in there every time we would go to have sex or I'd kiss you. And the things you said to me were so demeaning and hateful; how could I ever forget those? I could probably get past those things, if you hadn't of killed our baby."

"Oh my God Sam, how do you know that? Oh, Roxy."

"Don't be angry with her, you gave it away that night in what you said to me, 'about not being pregnant now.' I asked you to marry me because I love you with all my heart; not because I thought you were pregnant. But I never got the opportunity to give you my side and to reinforce the fact that we could manage the pregnancy if we just stuck together. You never gave me my chance. I always knew I didn't deserve you, but thought I at least deserved a chance to try to make adult decisions."

She then surprised me by looking me coldly the eyes and saying, "Don't you dare say that Sam Sanderson. Don't you dare put yourself down because I fucked up. I'm the one that wasn't good enough for you, not the other way around."

"Then why the abortion? Why would you kill something we made together?"

"I'm so sorry Sam, I didn't know it meant that much to you. I thought you'd be relieved."

"I was never asked Barb, even after I asked you to keep me in the loop before you did anything."

"Does this mean we'll never be together again Sam?"

"Our relationship was finished Labor Day weekend, no one would just stick a stake in it, until you went into that room with Handel. I think we could've had something great Barb, but we'll never know now. You are a wonderful person and can learn from your mistakes, please live your life to the fullest. You deserve a good person, but that isn't me. There is too much between us now."

"Sam, I don't think I can live my life without you."

"Barb, don't you understand, in the big scheme of things, it doesn't really matter, does it? The world will continue to turn and life will go on, our lives. We weren't meant to be together or things wouldn't have happened the way they did. I'll always love you; I can never be in love with you."

She began sobbing as she got up and walked away toward her apartment. As I watched her walk away, I realized that I was probably giving up the one chance I had at true happiness with a person in my life. I was so sad, I was ready to cry. I got up and walked back to my car on wobbly legs. I knew it was over between us forever and needed to get on with my life.

***************

I went home to Saffron looking quite dejected. She realized it the minute I walked into the basement. She is patted the cushion on the couch beside her and I sat down. She put her arm around me and held me snug against her. She kissed me on the cheek and tried to comfort me.

"How did it go Sammy? Everything get said that need to be said?"

"I guess so," I said through a large sigh. Tears may still found their way into my eyes, but I wasn't about to let them loose. I pushed my way through the anguish and just kissed her back on the cheek.

"I'm sure that everything will be better because of it, for both of you."

"I sure hope so, it can't be any worse."

"Yes it could, you could have died or Barb could've. You definitely have to feel better than you did the last few weeks."

"You're right as usual sis."

"Like I said, I'm just an unlicensed therapist, but I'm the best you got."

I just hugged her tightly and kissed her, which she turned into one of passion."

"Don't start something that you can't finish Saffron; it's too early in the day and to chancy for that."

"Mom and dad aren't here and they may be quite a while."

"And they could come back any minute; I'm not willing to take the chance."

"Oh well Sammy, your loss," as she walked away swaying her nice ass to its full potential of enticement. She was turning herself into a real vamp; only because I knew what she was capable of. She was a damn sexy girl.

***************

I got some different news during the week about our band, Anheuser Wisdom. It seemed it wouldn't have lasted long anyway, after I left, but not because of me. Unbeknownst to me or the band for that instance, one of the frat parties we played at was attended by a brother of one of fraternity members. He was from Nashville and worked for a Nashville talent agency and became very interested in Charlie. He approached her to sign a contract as a studio backup singer. It was really good money that she couldn't turn down. She called me, asking my advice. I told her she'd be crazy not to take the chance.

"Oh Sammy, if it only wasn't country music. I hate that stuff."

"Charlie, look at the money you'll make and the chances you could have. For the kind of money you could make you might get to like country music add your own style to it."

"I think I'll do it Sammy, if you think I can make it."

"I think you're going to do fine Charlie, I'll miss you. You got a good future ahead of you; you're very talented; I just know you'll do well."

"Thank you Sammy, now get over here to my apartment, so I can thank you properly."

I drove over to get my thank you and boy was it special. Saffron was right about one thing, Charlie wanted anal and I was more than glad to give it to her. We fucked twice; with Charlie having to work very hard to get me up for a third go around. This wasn't Charlie's first rodeo and she'd had her butt plugged before. It didn't take the usual timely dilation of her ass hole for me to fuck her ass. She was a good tight fuck there and I really enjoyed myself. I was going to miss our friends with benefits sorties. She was really a good piece of ass, pardon the pun. I wished her well and we said our goodbyes, her needing to leave in two days for Nashville. She cried as I walked out the door, leaving me wondering where that came from.

***************

I went home that night and Saffron was waiting for me on my basement couch. She asked me where I'd been and what I've been up to. I told her about Charlie's opportunity and she actually seemed glad until I told her about our goodbye. Then her jealousy reared up its ugly head.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers