Saffron and Sam Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

"I'm glad she'll be gone, kind of takes away your fuck partner doesn't it?"

"Saffron, I warned you about this."

"Okay, okay, I'll let it go. But I can't help but be glad; saves more for me."

She asked if I was ready for our Thanksgiving meal and I told her yes, I was looking forward to it.

Grandma Sanderson came to our meal along with our aunts, uncles, and cousins. I hadn't seen my cousin Arista, for years, but boy had she bloomed. She was going to college back east and really looked good. I couldn't help eyeing her during the meal, Saffron catching me several times.

This girl had one hell of a body and looks to match. She was about the best example of a perfect hourglass figure, I'd ever seen. She was about a 34D with a slim waste and perfectly shaped hips. I'll bet she had guys all over her.

To make room for her, her two brothers, and parents, Saffron and I were to be displaced to the couches in the house. I took the basement couch, being the one less comfortable. I decided to watch a movie for little while to settle down to sleep, when Arista came out from my bedroom in her nightgown and sat down on the couch beside me.

"So Sam, Saffron tells me you just went through a bad breakup. We really have something in common, so did I. Maybe we can commiserate each other," she said as she took my hand in hers. Here was a great looking girl practically naked, sitting beside me. I could hardly concentrate on the movie. I felt a warmth from her hand that spread throughout my body. I put my arm around her, honestly to ease my discomfort of my arm squished between us. She just snuggled into my body and laid her head on my shoulder. Her smell of shampoo and body wash was intoxicating.

I could look over at the front of her nightgown and looked between her melons at her cleavage. I was starting to get a hard, not something that went unnoticed. She quickly let go of my hand and reached for my erection through my shorts. She began stroking me through the material and finally had had enough. She just looked at me with her sexy gaze speaking in a husky voice.

"Raise your hips Sammy, "as she began pulling my shorts down. When my erection popped into view as I was raising my hips to assist her, she just gasped.

"Sammy, that's really a nice looking cock you have there; what shall we do with it?"

She began stroking me, just working the foreskin up and down. When it was finally heard enough for her, she bent over and took me into her mouth. You could tell she had done this before and not afraid to work at it. I got over the thoughts of morality about incest; by thinking I was already doing my thing with Saffron. I had always thought lustfully about Arista and this was like a fantasy come true.

"Arista, I'm going to come," thinking she would pull away. It must've been something genetic in the Sanderson women, because she just kept going until I came.

After swallowing my load, she sat up, licked her lips and said, "That was okay for an hors d'oeuvre, how about the full course?"

"You had hors d'oeuvres, I want mine now," as I pushed her onto her back to get between her legs. I reached up to grab the waist of her panties and pulled them down past her knees, catching the aroma of her arousal. I was salivating, anticipating my tongue inside her steamy pussy.

She looked down at me with those sexy eyes and said, "Most guys won't eat me; they just want their blow job and then go on to fucking. You must have girls going crazy over you."

"Not like you would think, "I said as I slid my tongue into her now moistening box. She really enjoyed this as she began humping her pelvis up to my face. She was smearing her wet lips all over my face. I reached up with my mouth and began my trademark sucking/nibbling on her clit. She was moaning my name as I penetrated her with two fingers. I did my coming year motion, finding her G spot. She began coming and I moved down to capture her flow of cum exiting her beautiful pussy. She pushed me back so hard that I hit my head on the arm of the sofa. I was sure glad that it was padded. She almost gave me whiplash, as she took charge by lining up her slit over my erection and dropping in one hard fell swoop. She began rocking and grinding on me like there was no tomorrow. There probably wouldn't be if anyone caught us. Her ample tits were bouncing in synchronization with her thrusting. I reached up to grab handfuls of those delicious tits; tweaking her nipples while we were fucking. This girl was one active piece of tail. My fantasy was fulfilled, my dream came true.

We were matching a good rhythm for almost 25 min. until she finally surrounded my cock with her cum. I gave her my gift when she unloaded, filling her full. Then she really laid a bombshell on me.

"Sammy, I've wanted that for years; I'm so glad we finally got to do it. I shouldn't have let you come in me though, I'm not protected. My ex-boyfriend and I always used condoms."

"Jesus Arista, why did you do that? Do you know what kind of problems that would cause?"

"I'm sorry Sam; I just wasn't thinking clearly and got caught up in the moment. It's really not a bad time of month, but it could be dicey."

"My God Arista, what have we done."

"Offhand Sammy, I would say we fucked each other's brains out. This was really good and I'd love to do it again sometime. It's too bad we're leaving tomorrow."

"I can't say I regret doing it, but I'm sure going to worry about it. This wasn't what I needed right now in my life."

"I can't say it's what I wanted either, but we can handle it if it happens."

She went back into the bedroom and I lay there thinking about the difference between Arista and Barb and their possible pregnancies and ramifications. I have to admit I didn't sleep very well.

***************

The next morning we all ate breakfast and dad drove Arista and her family to the airport. After they had left, Saffron came down to sit with me on the couch. She looked at me with a inquisitive stare and started her conversation.

"You fucked Arista last night didn't you?"

"How did you know?" Realizing at that moment I was busted just by just asking my question.

"I saw the way she was looking at you last night at dinner and this morning at breakfast. I could tell something had happened."

"I always was attracted to her and last night things just got out of hand. The worst part of it is, she isn't protected and I came inside her."

"God Sammy, you can sure be stupid sometimes. What happens if she gets knocked up? I guess it's partially her fault for not warning you."

"If she gets pregnant, I'll kill myself."

"You're not going to kill yourself, we'll deal with a pregnancy if it happens."

"I'm not going to be a chapter on a Jerry Springer show, I couldn't do that to the family."

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about."

"This sure is a different feeling than when I thought Barb was pregnant. Maybe this is God's way of punishing me for not stopping the abortion."

"By that reasoning Sammy, you would have to believe that God is some all powerful vengeful entity. I personally can't believe that."

"I hope you're right; only God knows."

***************

I stewed in the juices of my own making for a few weeks until one day I got a call on my cell from a number I didn't recognize. I answered the phone and heard a familiar voice.

"Sammy is that you? I hope you don't mind me calling you, but I thought you ought to know, we're in the clear; I got my period this morning."

"My God Arista that sure is good news; thanks for calling me. I've been a basket case for weeks."

"I'm sorry to put you through that, it could've been bad. The next time we do it, I'll make sure we use condoms."

"I don't think there will be a next time Arista. The fantasy is over and I wouldn't want to take that chance again."

"Sammy, you're no fun. I'll talk to you later, keep in touch." She hung up and I was ready to burst with the elation.

I let out a wahoo that you could hear down the street. Saffron came running down the stairs and saw all my smiling face, knowing exactly what it was about.

"You ought to keep it down bro, mom and dad may wonder what you're so happy about."

"I don't care; I could explain it away if I have to."

She came over and gave me a big hug and kiss saying, "I'm glad it worked out for you Sam. I don't think you would've wanted that problem in your life right now.

"You're damn right I wouldn't."

***************

Things really became strange when Saffron decide to have a Christmas party with her friends at our house. The usual suspects were there, meeting the Mad Pack, tensions and happenings from the last party being forgotten. Everyone was festive and seemed to be having a good time. I saw a rather longing look from Barb, as well as from Saffron. This was the first time my sister had ever shown me that look in public. It unnerved me to say the least. It was bad enough getting one from Barb, let alone one from my sister. No one else noticed but me, however, but it still made me uncomfortable. They had a crazy gift exchange were the only thing given more gag gifts. There were dildos and condoms given as gifts and everybody was getting a laugh out of it.

Everyone was upstairs in the regular house, so I could have escaped if I needed to. I stayed upstairs with the group, having a good time myself. As I walked under the arch from the dining to the living room, I crossed under some mistletoe when Barb was standing there. She looked very uncomfortable as the group pointed it out and I hesitantly kissed her on the lips. It was a very platonic kiss, but gave me tingles just the same. I should've steered clear, seriously knowing better, of the archway, knowing I was fair game every time I walked through. DJ, Kelly Jo, and even Donna caught me for rather hard passionate kisses. Then I made the mistake that would change my life forever. I walked through the arch while was standing beside CC. It was pointed out to us as she became very embarrassed, no less red than I was. As we went in for the kiss, she grabbed me and held me the tightest that I've been held in months, laying a liplocker on me that nearly melted me.

I pushed back into the kiss with all my passion and my time before I realized where I was and what I was doing. I pushed her away noting the surprised look on her face.

"NO, I won't go through this again," as I turned and practically ran down to the basement. I heard DJ howling and laughter saying, "God CC, remind me never to kiss you. You scared the poor guy away."

I went downstairs and sat on the couch the rest of the evening. Finally when everyone had left for home, Saffron came down into the basement and really went off on me.

"God dammit Sammy, how could you do that the CC? You embarrassed the poor girl to death, she went home crying. How could you embarrass her like that?"

"I didn't mean to embarrass her, I just liked it so much and it brought back old feelings. I can't do things with any older girls."

"You didn't have to scream out like that, you scared the poor girl to death and hurt her feelings."

"I didn't intend to hurt her feelings, but you don't know how great that felt."

"I think it felt pretty good to you, I could tell she liked it."

I just let it drop, watching a movie as Saffron sat down beside me. We snuggled for a while on the couch as we got interested in the movie. When the movie ended I went into my bedroom, with her close behind. She allowed me to undress her, which she hadn't done in months and I enjoyed the view as I dropped her clothes. As I bared her chest, I began nibbling on her nipples as she began to moan.

"This better be foreplay tonight, and not that damned teasing of yours, or you may die a horrible death. Oh my, keep nibbling on my nipples like that, you're making me so wet."

"I'm just enjoying the journey south through the continent that is Saffron," as I slid on down to my knees and pulled her pants and underwear down. I buried my face into her, by now, flowing pussy drinking of her nectar. It didn't take her long to begin humping my face as I grabbed her taut ass cheeks the way I used to do Barb. She spread her legs enough for me to get my tongue in as I repeatedly licked from the bottom to the top of her sopping gash. My tender licks across her engorged clit caused shivers throughout her body. She finally stiffened and moaned, coming in my mouth. I stood up, grabbing her arms to slowly lower her onto my bed. She spread her legs wide for me, while pulling me on top of her. I lined up my pulsing prong against her opening and pushed in hard, almost knocking the wind out of her. We began a frenzied fucking that could only be described as primal. I really enjoyed fucking her like this because she liked a good hard ramming fuck. It was not long before she was coming around my sensitive dick and I slowed to let her recover. She pushed me off of her and turned over onto her stomach. She looked over her shoulder at me with a sexy smile and I knew what she wanted.

"I got a tube of Astroglide out of my bedside table, being prepared this time. I got her ready by dilating her ass hole in the usual fashion. She was pushing back against my fingers trying to break them off with her rectum. I knew she was ready so I lined up my spear to impale her. I slid then slowly but consistently until she was pushing back in a hard, jerking rhythm. I let her acclimate herself and set the motion intensity. I found out that night, that she enjoyed a hard anal fucking as well. She came twice before I finally unloaded into her bowels. I continued my slow after screw until I finally softened. I pulled out and lay beside her on the bed. As she turned over she farted really loud again, not getting as embarrassed as the last time.

"God, that felt good Sammy."

"Which one, the fart or the ass-fuck?"

"Both, you ass hole," as she reached over and hit me really hard on the shoulder.

I went in to do my usual relief of my bladder and washing off my shriveled cock and went back to bed. Saffron was already mostly asleep as I climbed in beside her. She turned over smiled at me and kissed me on the mouth, moaning good night.

"Sammy I love you so much. You always give me what I need."

She finally got up sometime during the night, without waking me, dressed and went up to her own room. I kept having dreams that I was kissing CC again and woke up with a strange feeling. They weren't nightmares but they terrified me just the same.

I was outside shoveling snow around 10 AM when CC walked by with Buxton. As I started petting him, CC gave me a dirty look and said, "I'm glad to see that you're still alive Mr. Sanderson after kissing the terrible Connors monster."

I didn't care for her sarcasm but apologized anyway as I was scratching Buxton's belly," I'm sorry CC, I didn't mean to freak out like that, I just had trouble trying to decipher all my thoughts."

"It was just a kiss, not a proposal for marriage."

"God forbid, why would you want to do something like that to yourself?" This getting me a very perplexed look as she roughly slid Buxton onto his feet and continued dragging him down the street.

I couldn't help but notice that ample but tight little bubble butt of hers as she walked down the street. There was a lot of tightness packed into that wonderful body of hers. A fellow could do way worse if they got to date CC. I finally locked back on to what I was doing and took my eyes off of that gorgeous little body, letting her continue down the block without ogling her. I still couldn't take my mind off that kiss. I couldn't believe the way that little minx passed so much of her energy through me with that kiss. She should be on the Olympic kissing team.

The next evening I gave Roxy a call and invited her for coffee. She set at 3:30 PM as our best time because her classes would've ended by then. I told her that would be fine and said I meet her at Magic Joe's.

When I got there I picked a booth and sat down. She came bouncing in about 5 min. later and gave me the biggest smile. She was really a beautiful lady.

"Barb told me you finally talked things over with her. She seems so much better now, not happy, but calmer. I've been student teaching with her and really enjoying it. By the way, my mother was crazy about you. She said I should latch on to you with all four extremities and never let you go. I told her it was not for lack of trying. Barb tells me you had to quit the band. I'm sorry, you guys were good."

"I couldn't chance my hearing. Now about your mom, I can't believe she liked me. It's not too many women that will take the talking to that I gave her and would still like me."

"You just wore her down with that famous Sam's Sanderson charm, like you did me."

We just start talking about general things until I was ready to ask her opinion on something. I told her about the incident with CC and she quickly gave her opinion.

"First off is that the little chickie that was on the volleyball team with Barb? If it is you could do a lot worse Sammy. That little thing is hot. There's a lot of energy packed in that little body of hers, which isn't so little in the right places if you catch my drift. If you want my opinion I think she may have a little thing for you."

"I don't think so; I always make her really mad."

"You probably make her mad because she likes you and she's frustrated. I'm serious Sammy; you ought to make a play for her."

"No Roxy, that's exactly what I'm not going to do. No more older women for me; she's 22 years old and I've known her all my life. That would be like messing with my sister," me thinking of what a ludicrous statement that was considering what I was doing with Saffron.

"Well Sammy, listen to your aunt Roxy, I only give good advice."

"You've given me good advice so far, but I'm not going to take you up on that one."

"Now that you're completely over Barbara, do you think there is a chance you'd want to date. I could be a fun time."

"I know you'd be a fun time, but I just want you as a friend."

"Okay, I have to be happy with that. I do cherish our friendship, but had to give mother's advice I try."

"I don't care what they say, mothers aren't always right."

We engaged in small talk for about 4 1/2 hours until it got dark, going on eight o'clock. I was tired, so I decided to break it off first.

"I'll see you later Sammy, call me, "was all she said as she kissed me, walked off and we both headed for home. I thought a little bit about what it would be like to date Roxy, but quickly pushed it from my brain. I think she was definitely too much for me to handle.

***************

I went home to Saffron waiting on the couch for me, deeply engrossed in a movie. It was some romantic comedy and I was tired, so I told her good night and started for my bedroom.

"Where do you think you're going Mr. Sanderson? I have plans for you."

"I thought I would go to bed early tonight, so I'm heading in my room."

"Oh no you don't, you're not getting away from me that easily. At least not until I've had my way with you."

"Not tonight Saffron, I need some sleep and I need to think about getting my life together. I can't do that when we're screwing every night. Remember what you said to DJ about me being a piece of meat. I don't want to feel that way; I'm enjoying what we're doing immensely. But there are some nights when I'd like to get some sleep."

"Okay Sammy, go get your precious sleep and get your life together. God knows you could use it."

"There's no need to be bitchy about it, I have a right on some nights to be by myself."

"I'm sorry Sammy, I'm not thinking of you just as a piece of meat. I love being with you. But I didn't realize you need your sleep and some alone time," she said as she came over and kissed me on the cheek and pushed me toward my bedroom.

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers