Saffron and Sam Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got them home without much problem and said goodbye to my friends. Ally had remained at the airport and came over to my house later that evening, spending the night with me. It was a good feeling to wake up in bed with her in the morning.

****************

Ally and I were spending an awful lot of time together in between my studies and flying part time charters for Buck. I was really banking the hours and enjoying the flight time, as well as my time with Ally. We managed to go on date nights during the week and weekends to movies and even managed some dancing. She was a better than average dancer and really enjoyed it, so we did that a lot. She also liked to do some of the more fun stuff like racing go-carts and zip lining, thankfully not as competitive as CC.

When it got to the summer months, we even managed to fly to the Ozarks for a one-week vacation. Buck let us take the twin-engine Cessna 310 for our flight down and back. He told her to listen to me this time if I told her something about our safety. This miffed her a little bit so the flight down was quite chilly, but when we got there she was over it.

We stayed in a nice hotel in a very lavish suite. We had our own hot tub and the first night we used it to its fullest advantage. We got into it naked and didn't get out before we had made love twice. She just didn't like it as much because it was harder for me to go down on her in the hot tub.

One thing Ally loved more than anything when we had sex was if I blew her. She seemed to want this every time we made love and even wanted me to do it in some strange places. I couldn't figure out why she had worn a very pretty light blue dress to dinner one evening, until she asked the waiter for a secluded table in a back corner. We ordered some appetizers and drinks and were settling in for dinner, when Ally sideswiped me.

"Sammy, I want you to go down on me right here, I'm so hot I'm dripping."

"Are you crazy Ally, there are people around.

"Come on baby, it's something we'll remember for the rest of our lives. Why do you think I asked for this table; the rest of the people are around the corner and you can't see our table from there?"

"You are one wild woman Alyssa Halsey," as I slid underneath the table and smelled her musky scent. This girl had one great smelling pussy when she was aroused. The smell was so strong because I noticed immediately as I looked over at her she wasn't wearing any panties. I lifted the dress just enough and slid my face between her legs and began munching on her carpet. She was humping my face as she held my head between her muscular legs. She came quickly and I swallowed her girl cum as quickly as I could, ever cognizant of the possibility of the waiter coming back. I asked her to hand me my napkin and she did. I wiped her juices off my face and slid up from underneath the table just as the waiter got back. He looked at me rather strangely, but I was able to save the day.

"I found them honey; I must've scooted them under my seat with my foot when I first started looking for them after I dropped them," as I held my keys to show her. The waiter seemed to buy this story and asked if we had decided what we were ordering for dinner. I told him we were both going to have the buffet and he took our menus after writing down our orders.

"Well you pulled that out of your butt Sammy."

"You're just lucky I'm quick witted enough to have come up with that."

"I'm lucky? It wasn't me under the table with my head between some girl's legs, but I can tell you I surely enjoyed it."

"I don't know which one's crazier; you for coming up with it or me for doing it?"

"I've always wanted to do something in a public place like that, but was always afraid to do it. I love it when you go down on me Sammy; besides you give me courage. You'll be amply rewarded when we get back upstairs; I promise you."

"There's not a doubt in my mind. Eating you gets me hot, so I know I'll be repaid. I can't believe you didn't wear panties, what a slut," I said as I laughed and she looked at me with a very hurt look on her face.

"Do you really think I'm a slut?" she said as she started tearing up.

"I was just joking Ally, it actually made me hot."

"That's good because that was my intention. Did you notice how wet I was?"

"Why do you think I needed the napkin, you soaked my face."

"That's one of the things I love about you Sammy; you eat my pussy so well."

I was necessarily prepared for her to use the L word, but the cat was out of the bag now. I looked at her a little perplexed and she didn't really react to what she had said. This was fine by me because I wasn't as sure and it wouldn't be fair to her. I enjoyed spending time with her, but didn't think it was love quite yet.

When we went back up to the room, she kept to her word by actually trying to fuck me to death. First she got me hard with a fierce blow job and then she went cowgirl on me and worked me so hard I thought she was going to kill me. With her working so hard with her cunt muscles during her rampant fucking of me, it didn't take me long to come. She just went down on me, to get me hard again and climbed on board again for round two. She had me so worn out by the time she was done with me that I slept like a log the rest of the night. She woke me up with another blow job and this time I rolled her onto her back and gave her a good pounding, which she definitely enjoyed, screaming nearly the whole time. I hoped the hotel walls were well insulated or someone would be calling security.

We showered together and went for breakfast before we made a day of it, taking a guided horseback excursion into a beautiful canyon. She took several pictures with a digital camera she brought along, wanting to remember our trip. We really enjoyed this as well is the sunsets we got to see over the mountains. All in all it was a very fine trip. We managed to hike a lot as well and had a lot of sex in the woods. I found out Ally was even more sexually needy than Saffron.

Ally finally got it in her mind that she was going to refrain from going off whenever I had a coffee date with Roxy. She never decided to come along to meet Roxy, which may have been a blessing in disguise, considering how pretty Roxy was. We were really getting along fine and having a good time dating one another. One Tuesday evening, Roxy called me and said she wanted to forgo our usual coffee date and go flying instead. I told her that would be fine and besides I promised her I'd take her up some time. She said she was going to bring Barb and Lisa along as well. I really didn't mind the other two coming, but didn't want to cramp them into a single engine plane.

I called up Buck and asked him if the 310 was available and he said yes. I asked him to put me down for it and decided to go to bed. I slept wonderfully that night and had three classes to go to that day at school. I really wasn't having any trouble in any of my classes, just trying to juggle all the prep time I needed to complete them each time. I was really working my tail off in school between my live classes and online ones, but was doing quite well.

****************

When I got up to the airport at 5 PM, Buck came out the talk to me. I asked him where Ally was and he told me she was at a study group for one of her classes at school. He asked me how things were going between Ally and I and I told him terrific.

About that time, Roxy showed up with Barb and Lisa and Buck couldn't believe it.

"Are you sure you don't need me to fly these young ladies and show them what an old Air Force pilot can do? I mean are you sure you can handle them?"

"I can handle them fine Buck, so go back into the office and mind your own business, you dirty old man."

"My God Sammy, how do you do it?"

"They're just my friends Buck, remember I'm with your daughter."

"They are really some prime choice morsels Sammy; how can you concentrate? I'm afraid you'll crash."

"They're just three fine looking ladies that I happen to like, I don't see anything else."

"You're a better man than I am Sam Sanderson."

"I hardly believe that Buck."

He told me that the 310 was fueled and I started doing my preflight. Barb helped out by getting the other girls settled in the aircraft while I did the outside items of preflight. I got in and finished my checklist, started up the plane, and began taxiing. I radioed for takeoff instructions and was assigned to the runway four for takeoff. It was a clear, calm day with just a hint of a gentle breeze.

We flew up to Culver City and back over the University and over the city. They all could talk of nothing else other than how beautiful it was up here. I flew them over Moaning Lake and over Beggars Bluff espousing my usual fare of the fact that I was going to own that property one day and build a house there. They all laughed and said, "Sure."

We landed very smoothly and taxied over to the hangar. The girls got out and were giggling and talking excitedly about how much they enjoyed the flight. I went in to complete my paperwork and to pay Buck for the plane rental and gasoline and all he did was lament about the beauty of all three women.

"Been a little time since the airman has gotten into town, has it?" as I laughed out loud and punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Yes it has been a while and I thought you were my friend?"

"I am your friend; why would you ask that?"

"A good friend would never parade a group of beautiful women in front of a dying man."

"You need to get out more and find you someone."

"Yes maybe I have to do that."

"You're still relatively young man and still have a lot of life left in you."

"What's this 'relatively' shit Shorty?"

We both had a good laugh at that and I went out to say goodbye to the ladies.

They each came up, gave me a kiss and hug and thanked me for the flight. They got in Roxy's vehicle and left. I drove home really feeling good about having friends. I wasn't having the funny feelings about Barb that I once had just being around her. She was just a good friend now and that was fine with me. Little did I know my little flight was going to cause a shit storm.

I drove back to my apartment and was fixing dinner, when Ally showed up. She had a determination and look of anger that actually took me by surprise.

"What's this I heard about you flying three women today?"

"I just took three friends up for a flight; why is there a problem?"

"So you only took three bimbos up for a flight and they mean nothing to you?"

"Yes they mean something to me, they're my friends, and they're not bimbos."

"I hope you had fun because you're not going to be getting any from me any time soon."

"If you must know, I don't really need any from you, if you're going to be like that."

"If you're going to mess around on me, have the courage to a least do it in front of my face."

"That's right Ally, I put the plane on autopilot and fucked all three of them while we were up in the air."

"They drove up there separately from me and left separately from me after the flight."

"Could you imagine how I felt when my father did nothing but go on and on about how beautiful they were?"

"Yes they are beautiful, but so what? I'm with you and either you trust me or you don't. I told you once before, I wasn't going to put up with your petty jealousy. Now this conversation is ended and you can just head home. Or you can stay here and have dinner with me. It's entirely up to you."

She calm down, apologized to me, stayed and ate dinner with me. We sat down afterwards and watched a movie on television together. While we were watching the movie she began rubbing my cock through my jeans enough that it got uncomfortable. She noticed me shifting on the couch and discomfort and realized what was going on. She reached down and unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and began stroking my dick lovingly. She slid down to the floor onto her knees and swallowed my raging spear into her mouth and began working her magic on me. I was so sensitive that wasn't going to take me long and I warned her I was about to come. She just took me deeper into her mouth and worked on me even harder.

"Oh God Ally, I'm going to come," as I unloaded into her sucking mouth. She swallowed my entire load and looked up at me sexily with her beautiful Brown eyes, while licking her wet lips.

"How about returning the favor for me fly boy?" as she stood up and began dropping her jeans to the floor. I reached up and pulled down her soft cotton, light blue panties and could immediately smelled her feminine musk. As she stood there, I accosted her engorged wet lips with my mouth. I tickled her aroused clit with my nose as I speared her juicy quim with my tongue, enjoying her salty sweet taste. She spread her legs and began rotating her hips as I was engrossed in my cunningus. I grabbed the back of her ass cheeks in both my hands as I pulled her tighter to my mouth.

She stiffened, screamed and got weak kneed as she came in my mouth. I drank all of her juices as she stimulated my palate with her exquisite taste. This girl had a fine tasting pussy and she never had to ask me twice to go down on her.

I wasn't going to take her to the bedroom, I couldn't wait. I just laid her down on the couch as she began taking off her blouse and bra. I began kissing her, our tongues jousting with fervor as I lightly rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger as she moaned and sighed in pleasure. I interrupted the kissing to drop my mouth to her opposite nipple from the one I was stimulating tactilely. I began sucking her nipple as I slid my now rejuvenated cock into her love channel.

We had hard-fucked on occasion before, but nothing like we were doing now. She was slamming her pelvis up into my thrust so hard that it actually caused me some discomfort. I ignored that fact and was giving her as hard as she was giving me. We kept this up for about a good 15 min. and she finally soaked my dick as she came, screaming my name to the ceiling. This was enough for me and I pumped my baby batter inside her.

She grabbed her purse, took out her cell phone, and called her dad.

"Daddy, I'm staying over at Sammy's tonight. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

"Doesn't it bother him to know that you're staying overnight with me."

"He's not stupid Sammy; he knows what's going on between us. Frankly I think he's happy."

"I just don't want to mess up the friendship we have. I don't want to seem like I'm disrespecting your father."

"I think he knows you're making his daughter happy; that's what's making him happy."

We spent the night in bed together and fucked two more times during the night, waking up with each other in the morning. I really enjoyed waking up with her and not having that lonely feeling when she left after making love.

****************

Things went along like this for close to a year with Ally and I spending a lot of time together and actually discussing marriage. Something didn't feel quite right to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I was graduating a year early from college at 21 because of all the coursework I had completed early and during summer classes. I was offered a job at the University IT department working under Fred Bishop, who was really a great guy. I was the person tagged to teach informational software classes to the educators and troubleshoot when they had a software problem. I actually enjoyed this because it really showcased my skills.

One evening, my mom called me and asked me to come over to the house. As I got there, there was an air of seriousness that I wasn't quite sure of and I got concerned.

"Sammy I'm glad you could come over on such short notice."

"What's wrong mom? You seem so serious."

"There's nothing wrong Sammy, I'm just discussing money, so I usually get serious."

"Is there something wrong with my investments; did we lose it all? Because I've got a good job and I'm sure you did your best. That's why I've always trusted you. You sure did well for Saffron."

Saffron waited a year after she graduated to take the money that the trust had assured him her upon graduation. My mother had done well in her investments and she still had $4 million to spend as she wished. My sister had a level head and had only bought a house in Rolling Hills, an affluent neighborhood just north of the University not too far from Moaning Lake. She also bought herself a Lexus sedan that she just loved. I hadn't been over to her house yet you see it, but had planned on taking Ally over some evening.

"That's what I wanted to tell you about Sammy, your investments have actually done quite well and with the extra $4 million from the settlement with Billings, it allowed you to make even more. The rule is if you have a lot of money to invest and you do well, you have a lot more money in the end."

"Well I couldn't have made any money without you; you've been fantastic. I really appreciated all the trouble you gone to watching over the investments and managing our trusts the way you did."

"What I wanted to discuss with you Sam is the disposition of the balance of the trust fund your grandfather set up, plus your extra money you invested. You have a little over $10 million coming to you. Might I suggest you keep it invested and only take out $1.5 million a year for tax purposes? Otherwise Uncle Sam is going to eat you alive."

I was floored to say the least, not realizing I was worth that much. I hadn't taught about it because I was doing fine in my lifestyle and didn't really need that much money over the $2500 I was getting for going to school. I knew one thing I wanted to do right away and approached her about it.

"Mom, what if I wanted to purchase the property at Moaning Lake, would that be considered in taxes?"

"I'd have to confer with a tax attorney at our office, but that may be a consideration."

I kissed my mother good night and I was so elated that I was walking 3 feet from the ground to go back up to my car. As I drove home, I considered my possibilities for using my first installment of money. I knew already I was going to buy the property at Beggars Bluff because it had been my dream.

The thing that disturbed me most was when I realized at the same time I was thinking about buying the property and building a home, the person that burst into my mind was CC, not Ally. I don't know what made me think about it, but it concerned me greatly. I was happy and should have slept well, but tossed and turned all night.

The next morning I called Fred and asked for the day off and he readily gave it to me. I called a realtor and asked about the property at Beggars Bluff and she said she would research it for me. She called me back that afternoon and asked if I would like to drive up and look over the property and I told her yes. She met me up there and we walked the parcel of property that I was interested in which was over 1000 acres.

She explained to me that part of the property hadn't sold before because there was a highway through the upper 1/4 of the property that had been decommissioned by the state because of the new four-lane highway built to Culver City 15 years ago. I told her that as far as I was concerned, the highway being there was no problem. In fact it was going to work to my advantage. She said the price tag would be about $400,000, but could be possibly negotiated down. I told her to make the offer of $400,000 and I would be willing to take care of that. She said she thought she could lower the price if I was patient and I told her that I didn't want to take a chance on losing the property.

The next day she called me and told me that my offer had been accepted and that I had 50 days to pay the balance and we would close. I called my mother and told her of my offer and that it had been accepted and she was very happy for me. She said she couldn't wait to tell my father and then asked if I wanted to wait and tell him myself. I told her she can go ahead and tell him and that I might need her to make other arrangements for me in the next couple of weeks.