Saffron and Sam Ch. 18

Story Info
Twists of Fate and Destiny.
36.4k words
4.72
28.1k
40
14

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

Ch 18 Twists of Fate and Destiny

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise denoted. All characters are fictitious and this is a fictitious story, any resemblance to any characters, living or dead, in this story is purely coincidental. I appreciate the comments and appreciate your input. This is a continuous story and you should read the first 1 17 chapters so you understand the dynamics of the story.

Thank you PapaKilo14 for the editing.

Enjoy the story and thank you for reading. JDC


My life didn't really take a major turn as far as sex went. There were nights when I would tell Mandy and Brandi not to come over because I knew Saffron would be over. She wouldn't spend the entire night, but would leave around 5:30 AM. It was not that I wasn't interested in necessarily pursuing a girl, except for CC, but I've never had to initiate anything. I guess I was getting spoiled as well as lazy with all of the snatch I was getting. I don't mean to sound boastful, but Brandi, Mandy, and Saffron were keeping me busier than I needed click save to be.

Thanksgiving gave me a shock that I didn't need in my young life at that particular moment when the whole family showed up again for Thanksgiving including Grandmother Sanderson, uncle Tom and his wife, and my cousin Arista. It was the first time I'd seen her in two years. When I walked in I was surprised at how beautiful and sexy she had grown. She had filled into her body in all the right places and her tits were actually bigger if you could believe that. She'd also let her flaming red hair grow out until it was halfway down her back.

When Saffron showed up she was very cordial to everybody and looked at Arista quizzically and then at me. All of a sudden I got the shock of my life, when in walked Arista's mother with a crying bundle.

"Honey, I think it's time for her feeding. I was in the middle of drinking my Coke when Saffron but a crimp in to things.

"And who is this young lady Arista?" as she hovered over the two making a fuss.

"This is my daughter."

"How old is she?"

"15 months old."

"What's her name?"

"Samantha," as I spit my Coke all over my lap and acted like I was choking.

"That's always been my favorite name in the world and it was the name I wish I had."

"And now you do; she sure looks like a Sanderson."

"I guess the recessive family genes came out in full bloom Saffron."

"Well that bastard boyfriend of hers shortly took off for the hills quicker than you could believe, my aunt said in a distasteful tone. Grandma Sanderson just looked strangely at me and chuckled a little.

"You couldn't really blame Kenneth mom, we had already broken up when he found out and was already in another relationship. Besides I don't want him around anyway."

My mom increased the banter by saying, "He ought to be made to at least pay support for the child; after all he is the father."

"I just want to raise my daughter in a loving family; and already have that. Do you want to hold her Sammy?"

I took the little bundle in my arms and it was like I was looking into my own eyes. Saffron looked at me strangely as I rocked and fussed over the infant girl. Arista just looked at me and smiled.

"You look like a natural Sammy; she never takes that well to other people holding her. You must seem familiar to her somehow, " now it was Saffron's turn to choke on her drink.

My mother spoke up and said, "You children better watch what they're drinking and how they drink it if they're going to choke like that."

"I'm fine mother; don't worry about what I drink, I'll be fine. It just went down the wrong way."

Arista excused herself to take Samantha into the other room, obviously still breast-feeding.

My brain was an entirely abnormal turmoil of thoughts. I couldn't settle it down to think clearly. Then Saffron tried to make it explode when she started talking again.

"I hope you don't mind Sammy, but I invited Arista to stay at the house a couple of days and go shopping and I kind of promised you would take us flying."

"So you just invited someone to take a flight using my plane and my piloting skills without asking me."

"Sammy, you know you love flying and showing off your skills," my mother piped in. "After all, you're lucky that we didn't all try to go with you. She's just proud of her brother and wants to show you off."

"I know mother, but you just don't volunteer something like that. I probably would've gotten around to asking everybody anyway. No one likes to be taken for granted."

"I don't take you for granted baby bro, I just like to show you off. You're a gem in our family. Were all proud of you and what you're accomplishing."

"Well, from now on ask me first."

"I will, believe me."

*************

After eating our meal, I went home and was surprised for a second time that evening when I saw Brandi Janus's car out front and knew I was going to be accosted when I got inside. I really wasn't in the mood with my mind on fire. As I walked in I saw Brandi and Mandy on the couch in a 69 in quite the fervor muff diving each other. It was a very erotic site, but had no effect on me this evening.

"Happy Thanksgiving ladies; don't forget to lock up when you're finished."

"Brandi raised her face out of Mandy's muff long enough to say, "What the fuck do you mean 'when we we're finished? Aren't you joining us?"

"Not tonight, I've got a lot of thinking to do."

That rebuff was not accepted too well by the Janus sisters apparently because when I stripped down to my boxers and crawled under the covers the door suddenly burst open and I was jumped upon by two crazy, naked vixens. Brandi started by straddling my face with her gaping gash and Mandy pulled my sheet back and tugged on my boxers until my limp dick was exposed for her waiting mouth and she began working her magic. I was going to succumb to this dual assault; I already knew it.

I should have known that the word "no" meant nothing to these two ladies. I was going to be the performing pony for these two women, so I might as well enjoy it.

I began voraciously eating Brandi out, while Mandy had me hard in about 2 min. I took my mouth from Brandi's quim long enough to tell Mandy to climb aboard. She swung around and pushed herself hard on my upright rod and began riding me like a practiced cowgirl.

Brandi ground onto my face like she was trying to literally fuck my tongue. It made it a little hard to breathe, but I was enjoying it nonetheless. I then slid her down and inserted two fingers up her snatch, while I tongued her asshole. As she began coming and I slid my fingers out and drank of her nectar while shoving my middle finger into her rectum. I shot my load into Mandy and she almost wouldn't stop riding, having two or three orgasms in a row.

Brandi pushed Mandy aside and began sucking my cock as hard as she could. She used her extraordinary oral talent to get me hard enough to fuck again and stopped, sliding her mouth off.

"You started it with that finger up my ass, now scoot around you little fucker. Fuck my ass."

I got up and kissed a sulking Mandy and grabbed my tube of lube out of my bed stand and gelled up what I needed and slid my spear into her back tunnel. She began moaning my name as she literally pounded back at me with that delectable ass of hers. She kept wanting me to pump harder and faster, so I accommodated her until I unloaded in her bowels.

As I finally pulled out of her, she lay beside me and held me tenderly; very abnormal for her.

"Sammy, keep me here as your love slave. I'll do anything you ask, just let me live with you. Nobody fucks me like you do. I'm always so fulfilled when I leave you."

Mandy began crying hysterically and left the room.

"Brandi, we've been over this before. I'm in love with CC and there will be no living with anybody. Now look what you've done to your sister."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," as she went out to the other room to find Mandy.

I heard them arguing and both crying, while I tried to go to sleep. This bit of turmoil I hardly needed in my already overburdened mind. Finally, after I was already asleep, they both quietly entered the room and crawled into bed with me on each side; naked of course. During the night, I was awakened by both the girls at different time for a quick fuck. It was no real big deal because I was hardly sleeping well anyway. I was hoping Mandy was all right because I knew her jealousy had come out.

When I woke up in the morning, Mandy was already gone from my bed, so I got up; leaving Brandi sleeping and took my shower. When I dressed and went down to get something to eat, Mandy had made me breakfast. I kissed her lightly on the lips and asked her if she was okay.

"I guess I just got my jealousy up last night Sammy. I mean, how could I ever hope to compete with Brandi? Her tits and ass are to die for and she's a killer in bed."

"Mandy, I don't want to get in between sisters; I don't need that in my life right now. However, you heard what I told Brandi. I'm in love with CC and haven't given up hope. Why do you think it is that I take you places and not her? I'm not going to have a relationship with either one of you; but if I was it would be with you. You're the levelheaded of the two and by the way you're fantastic in bed. Brandi's got a great body, but you make up for it in want and performance."

I sat down and ate my breakfast, kissed her goodbye and headed to Saffron's house. I got my cell phone out and called Buck, asking him to ready the plane for recreational flying and he said he would.

*************

When I pulled my truck up in front of Saffron's house and parked, it seemed like the house was pretty still from the outside. I walked up and rang the doorbell, being met by CC when the door opened up. She looked as angelic as I always remembered her in the mornings.

"Good morning Cassandra; how are you?"

She gave me a judgmental, snarky tone to me, saying, "I'm fine daddy, how are you."

"What's this judgemental 'daddy' shit?"

"Saffron told me all about Samantha Sammy. Arista, Saffron and I stayed up late last night and had a long talk about it. Screwing all these women has consequences Sammy. You need to learn that. It's a wonder you don't have 10 children out there."

"I feel conflicted enough about this without you piling on Cassie."

"What are you going to do about it Sammy?"

"Now, there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it now, is there?"

"I can't marry my cousin Cassandra. I don't even totally know what's going on with things."

"I just hope you do right by her; that's all. Be mature for once in your life."

"You act like I got her pregnant on purpose. How could you think that of me CC? You must think I'm a real shit. You must really despise me to think I'd be like that."

"I don't despise you Sammy, but you frustrate me. How can anyone as kind as you do women the way you do?"

"I could ask you the same question CC. Where are the other two?"

"They're upstairs getting ready, we've already eaten."

"Are you going along?"

"Frankly, being in the same plane with you is not a prospect I relish right now."

"Go to hell CC; if that's the way you want to be. I wouldn't want you long anyway."

She stomped off and even seemed like she was sobbing as she practically ran away.

About 4 min. later Arista and Saffron came down the stairs and Saffron started right in on me.

"What in the hell did you say to CC? She's upstairs crying her eyes out."

"I'm tired of her sticking her nose into my business. If she doesn't like the repercussions she needs to stop doing it."

"That's no reason to treat her badly Sammy."

"I'm a little pissed off at you anyway, if you don't like it you can kiss off too. I can take Arista flying by myself if you don't want to go."

"I didn't say I didn't want to go; geez, aren't we sensitive this morning?"

"Keep it up Saffron, keep it up."

"Can we loosen up on the family drama little bit?" Arista said as she pushed past us to go toward my truck. I got down to the truck as quickly as possible to open the door for her and she said, "Well you're the gentleman that your sister and CC said you were."

"That's our Sammy, ever the charmer. That's why he has everyone from girls in this town to big country music stars chasing after him," Saffron said as she gave me her trademark smirk.

I closed the door for Saffron and drove us all to the airport. When we got parked at Halsey Aviation, Buck came out and said I was all set up and he put the fuel on my bill. I told him I'd settle up when I got back and just introduced him to Arista because he remembered Saffron. He just looked at me with that longing look of his like he was being deprived of female companionship and I shoved him away laughing. "Thanks for getting things ready DOM," my normal nickname for him anymore and he just shook his head and told me to get in the air.

"You introduced him as Buck, whose DOM?" Saffron asked as she got in the plane.

"It stands for 'dirty old man,' my given nickname for him. He always goes crazy over the girls I take flying up here."

"So this is nothing special for us Sammy?"

"Arista, I just won't take anybody up; it just happens that the girls I do take up happen to be beautiful,? What can I say?"

"Well thank you for including me in the 'beautiful' category."

"I just call like I see it; beautiful is beautiful."

"He is the charmer isn't he?" Arista asked to Saffron.

"He always has been, it worked on you didn't it?"

"I wish the guys I dated were like that. Most of them are Wham Bam thank you ma'am. Some of them don't even give you the thanks."

"My brother has no shortage of women; I can tell you that."

"I'm right here you know? I'd rather you talk to me than about me."

We took off on a cool but clear day and flew over Rolling Hills so that Saffron could show Arista her house from the air.

When we got over Moaning Lake, Arista looked down and said look at that big house someone is building, it's going to be beautiful. What a beautiful view they're going to have."

"He's going to have," Saffron said as she pointed at me; "It's Sammy's house. He's even going to have his own runway to fly his plane from. However he may never move into it and sell it before it's finished.

"Why would you do that Sammy?"

"Charlie wants him to go into the music production business with her and move to Nashville to live with her?"

"SAFFRON," I said to her in a sharp enough tone that she knew she had crossed the line.

"Sammy, you are really doing well aren't you?" Arista said as she looked at me strangely.

"Thanks to Grandpa Sanderson and the guy that almost beat me to death; coupled with mother's ability to manage investments."

We flew over the city and over the University and had a great flight. I said I would take the girls out for supper and I asked the whereabouts of Samantha.

"Mom and dad are taking her back home today and allowing me time to spend out here with my two favorite cousins. They're really a big help with Samantha."

"Are you managing school okay with motherhood?" asked Saffron as we were making a landing.

"I'm keeping my grades up and like I said, mom and dad help out a lot. It's sure that's into my social life though. I haven't been laid in months," Arista said and looked at me with a longing look.

The look didn't go lost to Saffron as she said, "I can't help you there, but maybe Sammy can."

I just looked at her coldly and said in a gruff voice, "Saffron."

As we landed, we taxied over to Halsey Aviation and turned in front of the hangar. When we got out of the plane Ally was standing there apparently steaming. She must've had plenty of time to heat up while she stood there waiting on us because she pretty much started right in.

"Who's the hot redhead?" she asked in a very snippy tone.

"My cousin Arista who's in for a visit and wanted to see the country from the air. My sister volunteered me for it and I didn't have much to say in the matter." I introduced her to Arista and she was barely cordial. I got the girls in my 4 x 4 as quickly as possible and went in to pay Buck. When I went into the office Buck went on and on about the women that flew with me, pissing Ally off even more.

You could tell she was definitely boiling as she stomped out of the office. "Buck, you sure do stir the pot with Ally. Just look at how pissed off she got now."

"Sam, she's just going to have to get over it. It seems like a fact of life that you attract beautiful women for some reason or another; I wish I had that problem."

"You need to get you a woman of your own DOM."

"Just get the fuck out of here you worm," as he tore off my receipt and gave it to me. "See you when Sammy."

"Take care Buck," as I walked out and jumped up into my 4 x 4. The two girls were giggling about something and finally Saffron broke the laughter.

"Seems like the ex wasn't too happy today Sammy. Her behavior bordered on the rude."

"I don't know what her problem is, she's just going to have to get over it. I'm getting tired of it."

"That girl was one of your exes Sammy?" Arista asked as she looked at me strangely.

"Yeah can you believe it? We were quite tight until I went to Charlie's. I guess she's too much the jealous type."

"I wouldn't have stood for you fucking the 'Bad Girl of Nashville' either Sammy."

"I wasn't fucking her when I was dating Ally and who told you I was screwing Charlie anyway?"

"Saffron told me all about it last night."

"Well remind me to thank you Saffron for telling everyone my personal business." while giving a cold stare to Saffron.

"I can't believe you won those CMA's Sammy; those songs were so good. What's Charlie like anyway; you hear so many things about her."

"What you hear doesn't do her justice; she's very levelheaded and has a good business sense as well as a natural talent. She's really a great person."

"You'd know more than anyone Sammy," Saffron said, earning another cold stare from me.

"I'd like to change the subject if you don't mind. This one bores me," I said as I let Saffron know that this conversation had run its course with me; I'd had enough.

"Where are we going to eat Sammy?" Saffron asked as we were driving down the road.

"We're going to Alfonzo's; I'm in the mood for Italian; if that's all right?"

I drove us to Alfonzo's and opened the door for both ladies as they got out and made sure their faces were all right using their compacts. I assured them that they were both breathtaking in their looks and they both kissed me on the cheek to thank me for being such a gentleman. We went into the restaurant and were seated in a corner table quite away from everyone else, which was perfect for my plans. No it's not what you were thinking, I just wanted to talk without anyone else hearing.

The waiter came and took our orders and we got a nice bottle of wine for the girls.

"Well I guess there's no time like the present to start this off; Arista, is Samantha mine?"

"I'm 99.9% sure Sammy."

"Sure she is Sammy; you aren't really buying that recessive Sanderson gene coming out are you? One look at her eyes will tell you she's yours."

"I'm sorry Sammy, I should've told you. After talking to Saffron, however, I thought it would be best to let it go."

I gave up look of pure hatred to Saffron and she just looked at me as if she didn't know what Arista was talking about.

"What you mean 'let it go?' I would've been there to support you and help you through the pregnancy as best I could. Saffron should've told you that."

"Two days before I called you I called Saffron. She told me she knew we had hooked up that Thanksgiving and that you were worried about me being pregnant. I asked her what would happen if I was and she said that you would probably react the way you are now. I couldn't have that happen because then mom and dad would've known you were the father. They assumed it was my old boyfriend and I was okay with that. I didn't want to screw things up for the family. Can't you see I really did it for both of us?"

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers