Saffron and Sam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd missed that mouth of yours, you know? Why did you deprive me of that?"

"You had Saffron remember?"

"But she's not you Sammy. Nobody does that to me like you do; makes me come like that."

I thought that was a strange thing to say, but wasn't going to interrupt the mood. She lay down on the couch trying to catch her breath and I took the opportunity while I was there to climb between her legs and slide gently into her waiting sheath. She sighed in the most satisfied sounding way I had ever heard a woman do and began grinding her pelvis into me. She grabbed my buttocks with both her hands as if she was trying to pull all of me inside of her as I began a slow, rhythmic fucking. I was finally making love again and it frightened me to think I was going to lose this feeling again.

"This is the only place that thing should be Sammy and I'm the only one you should be doing this with. How could you have pushed me away the way you did?"

"If I could go back and change things I would've a couple of years ago. I want you so badly and I need you in my life. Save me CC; save me from myself."

I was continuing our love making, while trying to push my entire being into her body; my heart, my soul, everything that I was to be inside of her, a part of her.

I was in no shape to last any length of time the way I was feeling and I came inside her. As I splashed her insides with my cum, her cunt muscles squeezed and I felt my dick bathed in her wonderful cum.

"I'd missed that feeling of being filled up by you; you're such a bastard for depriving me of it."

"WHAT'S THIS?" as Saffron yelled at CC and I.

"I'm sorry sis, but it just happened and I wasn't going to pass up the chance to make love to this special person that I love so much.

"That's exactly what I expected of you Sammy. I told you it would work."

"So when are you coming to collect me Sammy?" CC asked matter-of-factly.

"What you mean collect you?"

"When are you coming to take me home with you; isn't that what you want?"

"Of course that's what I want; but aren't you two lovers?"

"Of course not you dummy, that was an idea that Saffron had to keep you interested in me."

I looked at Saffron quizzically and said, "what about you and I tonight? What about mom and dad and CC's parents?"

"They all knew what I was doing and agreed to go along with it. They knew that you two belong together. Everybody knew it but you. You let your prideful idiocy get in the way of what you really wanted. You and I tonight was to get you hot enough to do what you did with CC and realize what you were missing. You let her go because you were stupid once; I suggest you don't let it happen again."

"You really want me back and want to be with me again?" I asked CC as she got up and came over to me to me tightly and kiss me.

"Of course I want you Sammy, why do you think that I did all that decorating and stuck my two cents worth in. I knew I was going to be living there. I knew I was going the be the only one ever living there with you.

*************

Epilogue

I took no chances of ever losing CC again and we were married seven months later. I won't say that there was never trouble between us and we didn't have quite a few spats. There were several times I needed to remind her when she came home from an on-call at the hospital and was bitching about how tired she was or that this Dr. was an idiot or that Dr. was a jerk.

She realized that it was an old boys network when she got into it and knew how tough the residency was. I just need to remind her not to take it out on me. She finished her residency three years later and had built quite a reputation for herself as a kind compassionate physician. She had several offers to go into practice with some of those very doctors that she despised. I told her there was no need for that and to open up her own clinic.

She had definite ideas about what she wanted in a practice; wanting a more holistic family approach. I told her to take $5 million of my money to build a clinic beside Sky Limited on my property. She was ecstatic and started planning how she wanted things. She would encompass women's healthcare and OB services as well as pediatric and infant care at the clinic. I gave her the name of my architect and he designed a very good building for her that was going to cost $3 million. The other 2 million would be used to buy equipment and to use as capital expenses to get her started. She brought in several of her fellow pediatricians that had finished residency with her and didn't want to go into practice with the old fogeys.

Her practice blossomed so much the first year that she had to take on two more physicians. Women used the OB services and started bringing their children to CC and the younger doctors because they were really sound in their medical practices and used new techniques that the other pediatricians wouldn't use.

CC is the love of my life and has given me three beautiful daughters; Caitlin Renée, Rosalee, and Carol Ann. She is the love of my life and always will be. She's maintained her figure even after three pregnancies and is still an insatiable animal in the sack. She already supports me in every endeavor and is with me through everything.

Saffron finally met a guy that she could have fun with and love and they married two years after CC and I. They now have two boys, Christian and Samuel. Her whole family comes up to the lake on weekends for cookouts and swimming in the lake. I even take them flying once in a while. The kids love their Aunt Cassie and Uncle Sam.

Mom and I built Sanderson Development into a multimillion dollar corporation by owning several companies that our board decided to buy. Mom also manages the George Sanderson scholarship for music arts and we award two scholarships a year to deserving students from my old high school. Melanie, who replaced the old band director, helps us identify and recommend the recipients. We even had one who went to Juilliard.

Sky Limited is doing very well, what with hospitals and government contracts for our software. A couple our employees even came up with a couple of video games that really did well in the consumer marketplace. We did have a couple of attempted hackers who got slaughtered by my firewall. One was a single hacker that decide he wanted to try to get into our server, so my attack mini minions destroyed his computer. The other was an attempt at corporate espionage by a hacker inside of a corporation. It not only destroyed his computer, but their server as well; doing close to $77,000 worth of damage. They couldn't very well say anything because they would have to admit to attempted hacking of another company.

Mandy sold reactive firewall software to the federal government for all of their departments and contractors for close to $2 billion. The hospital sales of the original HealthPat went through the roof when we put it on the market with Mandy's help. Brandi is doing a good wonderful job at our bookkeeping. She now has a staff of five people under her and her and Mandy's departments have moved off-campus to another building we bought about 3 miles away.

We had an offer from a software company a couple of years back for $2 billion and I left it up to the employees. It was all of us who would be affected, so I gave them the right to choose. The big wigs of the company who were proposing the offer were made to do their presentation to my entire company. I'm sure they had never had an experience like that before. Our employees asked them several hardball questions that they were somewhat tentative to answer.

In the end the employees voted down the offer, even though everyone's shared due to our profit sharing agreement would have been $7 million each. The only one that voted for the buyout was our janitor. Our employees are still very loyal to the company. Their bonuses are astronomical compared to those of other companies. We employ only the best and the brightest software stars and there are people who would kill to come to work for us. We have been awarded a government contract to develop a safe artificial intelligence. We're even working on some robotics.

On a more personal note for the Janus sisters, Brandi has already been married and divorced twice and Mandy married a security guard from the bank that she had been dating. I actually walked her down the aisle because her father and mother disowned her for marrying beneath her class. They are getting along fantastically and are expecting their first child soon. He now works at our company as our head of physical security.

I stood in for Roxy's deceased father and walked her down the aisle when she married David Braden. He now has a little church and a small congregation in Culver City and she's the perfect preacher's wife. We no longer meet once a week for coffee but we still headed for Magic Joe's whenever she was in town.

Bronson Billings got out of prison after serving his sentence and proceeded to kill himself in a single vehicle drunk driving accident the very next week. Word has it that he died a horrible death when he was trapped in the car and it burst into flames upon impact. That just goes to prove that even evil people sometimes get more than they deserve.

Speaking of evil people; Tammy Gearing was busted for having sex with a 15-year-old male student of hers at our high school. She did three years in the state penitentiary and lost her license to teach. When she came out, thanks I think to the urging of Gerald's mother, he gave her a manager position at one of his laundromats in Culver City. She lived upstairs and worked to keep the laundromat up. I guess she did a decent job added according what Gerald said.

Gerald and Melanie finally built their house on Beggar's Bluff and their two boys are quick to play with my daughter's and Archie. They're over at my house more than they are their own. Melanie and CC are great friends and are always doing things together with what little time they have with their busy schedules. Gerald finally built is FunMax family fun center that he always wanted. He put in a five level parking garage that he shares with CC's patrons at the clinic. The fun Center is open 12 hours a day throughout the year, even during winter. Saffron as several million dollars of her money invested as do mom and dad. They received substantial revenue from their investments. Gerald now sits on the board of Sanderson Development.

Ally married a young pilot that Buck hired fly charters. Their marriage lasted exactly 3 years until he got tired of her constant accusations about him and other women that he might fly somewhere. Buck said it was totally her fault and he knew it wouldn't last. He begged her to get some help and she finally decided to see a psychologist. Buck still comes out to the house occasionally for dinner and to relax on the deck while we talk.

Charlie finally crossed over to pop music and has one six Grammys for songs, four of which I wrote. The recording company is making a fortune and her and Yancy married. I had my doubts about whether it will last, but it's been five years and they're still going strong.

Now for theMad Pack;Kelly Jo married a judge in New York City and is now considered one of the most ruthless corporate attorneys on the eastern seaboard. Donna Jean now teaches in the sports medicine program at the University and coaches the women's volleyball team. She has never married, probably because nobody could stand her mouth; but that's just my opinion.

We unfortunately lost DJ three years after CC and I married to pancreatic cancer. She was diagnosed after numerous attempts to find out her problem and died two weeks later. CC and I went to visit her in the hospital and she looked like a shell of her former self. I gave an endowment of $1 million in DJ's name to the American Cancer Society. Brandi, Molly, and Mandy took it hard because they looked up to their sister. Molly moved to the eastern United States and is working there and doing well; according to Brandi and Mandy.

I took one of the names off mom's list of investment attorneys and contacted one to set up a trust for Samantha to be awarded on her 18th birthday. Arista married a banker by the name of Justin Ramsey and he even adopted Samantha. It was hard for me, but after meeting him, I knew he was going to treat her correctly and raise her well.

Barb and Lisa are still single, although I can't understand why. CC says Barb will never get married because she still in love with me and Lisa is too picky. Barb finished her doctorate in education and is now the associate Dean of education at the University. Word has it she'll eventually be the Dean. Lisa came to work for Sky Limited as our director of public relations and is doing a bang up job.

Gerald and I often sit outside on the deck of mine or his house's discussing our lives. I soon realized how big of a part my sister played in my growing up and maturing. Saffron may have gone about it in some strange ways, but the actions she took really worked out. She'll always be a very special person in my life and I love her more than I can state in words. Now I'm just living the dream, thanks in large part to my sister.

1...5678910