Saffron and Sam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

"I guess I see your point, but Saffron should've told me."

"I told her not to tell you I called and besides, she didn't know I was pregnant. There is nothing to worry about Sammy; Grandpa Sanderson's trust is taking care of things financially very soundly. Dad and mom are really helping out and things are fine. You have nothing to worry about."

"I do worry; she's my daughter for Christ sake."

"I know she's your daughter Sammy, but you can't be her father. You can understand that can't you?"

"Just make sure that you send me pictures and information about her as she grows up. I'd like to know."

Arista got up reached across the table and kissed me hard on the cheek saying, "Boy Saffron you are right about one thing, you're a good man Sam Sanderson."

"I told you Arista, they don't come better than our Sammy."

I couldn't help but feel prideful at the way these two girls were talking about me. We ate our meal and dessert and the girls finished the bottle of wine. They were just a little bit tipsy as I help them into the truck. Saffron said we should go to my apartment and listen to some music because I had the best stereo.

When we got the apartment Saffron picked out some music that included many slow songs. Charlie's two CDs were also put into the changer because Arista apparently liked her music. When my ballad came up, Arista grabbed my hand and pulled me up to dance with her. Archie came into get his evening dose of love from all three of us and laid back on his dog bed to sleep the rest of the night. Saffron sat and chuckled as we danced around the floor listening to my own partial singing on the CD.

Arista whispered into my ear, "That song is so soulful and sexy Sammy. Imagine my cousin writing songs with a country star and actually singing with and fucking her. I can't wait to get back home and brag this up to my friends."

"I really wish you wouldn't Arista; it's really private to me."

"Okay Sammy, I'll respect your wishes and your privacy."

"Thank you Arista."

The song ended and Arista had to go to the bathroom, taking Saffron with her. I could hear them giggling in the bathroom even over the music and decided that most women must be naturally flaky.

When they came back out to sit on the couch with me something was different. Another slow song came on and Saffron wanted to dance with me. I held my sister tightly during our dance and noticed she must've taken her bra off in the bathroom because I could feel her nipples poking me through the material of our shirts. I started getting stiff at the feeling and her grinding her crotch into me didn't help matters either. "Saffron, Arista," as I motioned my head toward her sitting on the couch. She kind of looked lost in her own world as she sat there, so she probably wouldn't have noticed it anyway.

Saffron had apparently programmed several slow songs in a row and Arista hopped up for the next one and said, "Mine," as she shoved Saffron away from me and moved in for the dance. It was instantly noticed by me that Arista had done the same thing as Saffron, shucking her bra. When her nipples poked into my chest, I could feel wetness because she was leaking. I was as stiff as granite now and could feel Arista grinding her pelvis into my cock. She reached up and slid her tongue into my left ear, getting an instant response from me.

I pulled back abruptly and looked into her beautiful eyes and said, "What in the hell are you doing?"

"I want you to notice me Sammy; and Saffron told me the best way to do that was to play with your ears."

"Did you ask Saffron how she knew about doing that?"

"I thought it funny so I asked her. She told me that she is best friends with your ex and has learned a few things from her."

"Oh, so that's how it is. Well, you got my attention; now what?"

"I guess this," as she reached up and kissed me passionately on the lips; sliding her tongue through to feverishly joust with my own.

Arista breathed into my ear as she whispered, "Fuck me Sammy, I've missed your hard cock inside me; I was never fucked as well as you did that night. I want to feel it again."

I whispered back into her ear, "I'd love to do nothing more Arista, but my sister's here. Besides, I'm not interested in making another baby."

"Saffron won't care; we can just go back in your bedroom Sammy. And you don't need to worry about making another baby; I've been on the pill for three months, knowing I was coming out here. I want to experience your cock again."

When we got done dancing, I escorted Arista back to the couch to Saffron and told them I was going to grab a Coke and asked them if they wanted anything. They both said no and I went in to get my drink. When I came back in Arista had completely removed her clothing and was sitting there naked. My eyes just about popped out of my head. Saffron broke the trance I was in when she started speaking.

"She wants you Sammy and you should give it to her. You can smell her arousal."

I looked at Arista and she spread her legs slightly to give me a great look at her beautiful pussy. She had a well trimmed tuft of hair above her shaved pussy lips. She was just like I liked them, with hair. Her tits were enormous and full of milk. Her nipples were engorged and rock hard, making her breasts very inviting.

"Fuck her Sammy, she really wants it badly. Isn't her pussy beautiful?"

"I love that tuft of red hair above her lips; that's what girl's pussy should look like."

"If I knew that you liked hair, I wouldn't shave mine," this getting a surprised, quizzical look from Arista.

"That's right Arista, Sammy and I have been fucking for a couple of years. I figure if we can know your secret, you should know mine and Sammy's."

"You and Sammy are fucking, that is so outlandishly hot. You'd better get me into the bedroom quickly or I'm going to ruin your couch."

She got up and grabbed my hand pulling me up to my feet. I could smell that fantastic scent that was Arista. It sure was powerful and had me harder than I thought possible. I noticed Saffron following us and I told her to stay in the living room. She disregarded my order and followed us into the bedroom.

"Are you crazy Sammy; don't you think I want to watch this?"

Arista lay down on the bed and spread her legs invitingly. Saffron kept spurring me on lightly pushing me down between Arista's legs.

"You've got to eat that Sammy; you know you want to."

She was right about one thing, I definitely wanted to eat Arista right now. I leaned down and began sluicing my tongue from the bottom of her lips to the top taking in her juices. She had one of the best tasting pussy's I'd ever eaten. I continued with my feast of her juicy, tasty quim as she began humping her pelvis into my face as she was getting more and more excited. She was heavily breathing out my name as she began breathing raggedly, stiffened while arching her back and came in my mouth. I drank all of her girl cum. Saffron came over to me and pulled me back to kiss me, apparently so she could taste Arista. Saffron began tongue fucking my mouth to get as much of Arista's essence to savor.

"Arista, you taste fantastic; I've got to have some from the source," as Saffron dropped down and slid her tongue into Arista's snatch. Arista, at first, tried to push Saffron's head away from her; but then began to enjoy her lapping. I slid 2 fingers into Saffron's pussy and began finger fucking her, making her go crazy. She was pushing back into my hand with definite force trying to get me deeper.

I dipped my thumb into her now sopping cooz to get lubricated and slid it up to penetrate her puckered anus. She started rotating her butt as I penetrated her asshole with my thumb. She began pushing back against my thumb as hard as she could while rotating her delectable little ass. Arista came again and Saffron quickly disrobed and slid up between Arista's legs and began French kissing her as Arista laid there wide-eyed. Eventually she closed her eyes and began kissing Saffron back. Saffron positioned her pelvis against Arista's and began a rug dance, humping Arista for all she was worth. Arista reached up and grabbed Saffron's butt cheeks with both hands pulling her against herself. Arista was meeting each of Saffron's thrusts by pushing her pelvis up to meet her. They were both humping each other in a flurry of movement until finally they both seemed to come at the same time. When they were finished, Saffron rolled off and lay beside Arista; both of them struggling for breath.

I decided I wanted in on the action and slid up between Arista's legs and thrust my rapier into her waiting cunt. She exhaled an explosive breath when my penis rammed into her cervix. I began fucking her hard, which was apparently what she wanted, as she began repeatedly moaning my name. She came almost immediately, probably oversensitive due to the orgasm she had with Saffron. Her walls clutched at my cock with immense strength. This coupled with the fact, that even having had a baby, she was very tight. She raised her legs and began spurring me on by thumping my ass with her heels.

"I've wanted this again for two years now and I'm finally getting it. Fuck me hard Sammy, make me hurt." I was willing to do whatever she wanted so I pulled her legs up until her ankles were against her ears and began slamming her as hard as I could. You could hear my balls slapping against her ass as I continued to thrust rampantly into her quim. She was starting to raggedly breathe began and I knew she was about to come. I kept my rhythm up until I felt her tighten her walls against me and soaked my cock with her cum. I shot my spunk into her quivering cooz and she came again.

"I need something Sammy; I just can't sit here," Saffron said as she pulled me to her. "You know where I want it, it's been a while."

"Grab the lube out of the bed stand, you're closer."

She grabbed the Astroglide out of the stand, lubbed my cock up good and began jacking me to get me hard again. She was really good at giving hand jobs so it didn't take long to have me hard again. Arista just watched in fascination at the closer form of incest.

"I'm ready Sammy," as Saffron got up on her hands and knees and I position behind her and placed my corona against her asshole. I began sliding in and noticed Arista playing with herself. When I had Saffron completely impaled and she began her rotating back movement I began my sawing motion in and out of her butt. Saffron really enjoyed being butt fucked and we hadn't done it in a while. She was mewling and moaning as I reamed her ass well. She was loving every bit of it as I reached around and began with one and twisting her left nipple and my right hand fingering her clit. She began coming so hard she soaked my hand and it ran down her legs. I could really smell her then and couldn't hold back and flooded her bowels with my sperm. It seemed like she came continually and dropped in a heap of exhausted female.

"Sammy, you are a master in bed. I can't believe you fucked your sister's asshole."

"I have to fuck her butt at least once a month; it's not for everybody, but she loves it."

"Doesn't it hurt, though? Especially with yours, it is rather large."

"Saffron says it just makes her feel full; she even comes when we do it."

"I've always wondered about it; do you think we could try if you can get up again?"

"If I get a chance to fuck that beautiful butt of yours, I won't have any trouble getting hard again."

I took this opportunity to lay on the other side of her and suck on her right nipple, filling my mouth with mother's milk. I didn't exactly care for the taste of it, but sucking on a huge tit was definitely a pleasure. I began finger fucking her now oozing pussy. As I thumbed her clit she began soaking my hand and the bed with her girl cum. I brought my hand up and licked it off.

"Nobody treats me the way you do in bed Sammy, I could grow to be addicted to this."

"The logistics of an addiction like that would be impossible Arista, you live a couple thousand miles away and you're my cousin."

"A girl can dream, can't she Sammy? I think I'm ready now; what do I need to do?" as she rolled over onto her stomach.

"The first thing I need to do is to get you ready by getting your ass dilated. You need to try to relax your back tunnel as much as you can as I'm sliding my fingers into you."

I coated my now rejuvenated dick and my first two fingers of my right hand with Astroglide. I began slowly working them in and out of Arista's clenching rectum as I told her to relax. She relaxed and actually began thrusting backward against my fingers and slightly moaning; starting to really get into it. When I had both my fingers fully inserted and felt she was ready I pulled her up to her and knees and positioned myself where I need to be. I began pushing my cock up against her now dilated asshole. As I began pushing in, she winced in pain and I told her we could stop if she wanted to.

"No Sammy, I want to keep going; I just need to relax a little more."

"I'll go slow Arista; I don't want to hurt you."

"It's not really hurting; it's just a little uncomfortable unless I relax like I did with your fingers."

I continued my insertion into her back tunnel as she finally relaxed to let me in. When I was fully inserted into her rectum, she actually began to push back against me and I began a slow fucking motion that seemed to have her turned on. As time went along my thrusts became harder and she met everyone with a back thrust of her own.

We began a steady rhythm and she was really getting into it.

"Fuck me Sammy; fuck my ass with your hard cock."

By this time Saffron had reemerged from our fucking and wanted to get in on the action. She slid up and asked Arista if she'd ever eaten pussy.

"No, but I guess I'm going to tonight," as Saffron parted her legs and slid up with her back against the bed to give Arista full access to her dripping cunt. I began thrusting a bit harder and Arista dipped down and tentatively licked Saffron's pussy, concentrating solely on licking her labia. She finally started getting into it and voraciously began eating Saffron's cunt. As she began nibbling Saffron's clit, she began rotating her thrusts backward toward my cock. I reached around and began to finger her left nipple and I felt the milk flowing down it. All of a sudden Arista stopped her thrusts, stiffened up and orgasmed hard; the juices running down her inner thighs. I could smell that wonderful smell and it was too much for me as I came, shooting my spunk in her bowels. Saffron couldn't handle her lapping anymore and came in Arista's mouth.

As we all lay there catching our breaths, Arista said, "If you would have done my ass the last time Sammy we wouldn't of had the child. But then I wouldn't have my beautiful Samantha. We do make beautiful babies together Sammy. You are right about butt fucking, I'd do that again."

"I have to get my butt fucked at least once a month Arista and Sammy is very gentle at it."

"I never thought I could come doing that; but I was sure proved wrong tonight."

All of a sudden, Arista jumped up and asked where the bathroom was and Saffron pointed out to her. We could hear her fart from the bedroom. When she came back into the bedroom Saffron and I were both laughing and she actually got extremely embarrassed. Saffron placated her by explaining.

"That's one of the side effects of ass fucking when the guy compresses all that air up inside you. It happens to me a lot."

"I'll say it happens to her a lot; she's almost blown the walls out of my apartment several times. Don't worry about it Arista, it's no big deal."

"It's just that I have a mess to clean up off of your bathroom floor Sammy. You sure came a load in my ass."

"What did you expect; watching you eat my sister while I had my cock stuck in your gorgeous ass?"

"I'll take that as a compliment; at least about my ass. I've never eaten pussy before tonight; but I have to admit, yours sure does taste fine Saffron."

"That's what Sammy says too. He loves to eat my pussy; don't you Sammy?"

"You ladies are really stupid sometimes; you'll suck a guy's dick and not expect him to eat you in return. I love to eat pussy and both of yours are scrumptious."

"You're a real gem Sammy; I'll never give it up to a guy anymore who won't return the favor. You make me feel special. Thank you."

"You could fly that plane of yours over to where I live and satisfy me after you visit with Samantha."

"That wouldn't be very smart Arista; your mom and Uncle Tom aren't that stupid. If they actually see me with Samantha and start doing the math, they could put 2+2 together real quickly. I couldn't have that. As much as it pains me, I'll have to limit my visits with Samantha to holidays when you're here.

"You're right Sammy; you're a pretty smart guy."

I went to the bathroom, took a piss, and washed off my dick before going back to the bedroom. I went to sleep between these two beautiful women that were my relatives. I awakened during the night and fucked Saffron once more; this waking up Arista. When I finished with Saffron, Arista went down on her and they swung around into a erotic 69. They ate each other to climax and we went back to sleep until I was awakened by a very talented blow job from Arista. When I was hard enough, I slid my body around and I positioned myself for a good hard fucking of my beautiful, first cousin.

I was giving her everything she wanted, while taking everything I wanted. She was enjoying the slamming fuck I was giving her and was moaning my name into my ear as I kissed her passionately, my tongue thrusting in rhythm with my cock. When I finally came, it pushed her over the edge as well and she flooded my cock with her juices.

When we finally woke up that morning, we all got dressed and I took them out for breakfast. We ate ravenously because we had worked up quite an appetite. Arista needed to catch her flight at 10:15 AM so we ate rather quickly. I asked her to keep me apprised of Samantha's childhood and she said she would.

Saffron and I drove Arista past the old house to say goodbye to my parents and we drove on to the airport. When we got to the security checkpoints, nobody knew us so Arista gave me a passionate kiss and did the same to Saffron. We got a lot of looks, but nobody seemed to care.

I was driving Saffron back to her house when we start conversing.

"Saffron, I don't really appreciate you telling CC and Arista about my business."

"What do you mean Sammy? What did I say?"

"You told Arista about me and Charlie and about the proposals. You also told CC about my having a daughter by my cousin. That was none of anybody's business but mine."

"Arista is family and actually so is CC."

"CC isn't my family, you are and all you did by telling her that was starting the ruckus that ended up making her cry. It was you're doing and if you don't stop it, I'll quit coming to your place altogether. I don't feel like being braced about something every time I come to your place. You can take it or leave it."

"She still cares about you Sammy; that's why she speaks up and says things."

"I still don't want to hear it. I love the girl dearly, but I'm not going to take guff off of her whenever the mood strikes her."

"Okay, I promise I won't do it anymore. Just don't cut me off from you."

*************

The other surprise I got was one evening after work not too long after Thanksgiving weekend when the Janus sisters showed up with Molly, their younger sister. She was a very pretty, auburn haired young girl that had tits as big as DJ. They were monstrous on her chest and you could tell they were definitely natural. She had very beautiful emerald eyes and very soft facial features that made her beautiful. They asked if I could take them flying and I told them I would.

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers