Saffron and Sam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode up with them to the airport after calling Buck to tell him I was coming. As usual, he readied the aircraft and was waiting on us when I got there.

He gave me that same look of his that meant I was depriving him of something because I was flying these three beautiful women. He took one look at Molly Janus and shook his head and mouthed to me so that the others couldn't see, "jail bait." I just shook my head no.

As Mandy got the other two settled in with their headsets on, I pre-flighted the plane and climbed into the plane. As we took off it was rather windy but a very clear day. We were lucky in this part of the country to have very clear days in between rather sporadic weeks of total rain. You really have a lot of evenings that were perfect for flying. I did my usual route of flying up to Culver City and back over Moaning Lake.

Molly was fascinated with the flight and Brandi got excited when she saw the house being built on Beggars Bluff.

"My God, look at that funny constructed house down there; somebody's building extravagant.

Mandy spoke up and said, "That's Sammy's house Brandi, it's going to be energy independent and he's going to have his own runway using the old decommissioned highway. I wouldn't mind living in it."

"Why did you need to fly today girls? What was so important?"

"This was part of Molly's Christmas present for this year from Mandy and I," Brandi said as she smirked at Mandy and Molly.

"Then I should be charging for this flight. What's the rest of her present?"

"You," said Brandi and Mandy at the same time and began giggling. Molly got very embarrassed and Mandy stopped giggling and got a concerned look on her face.

"Do I have anything to say about this?" I asked as the laughter died down.

"Come on Sammy, you know you're not going to turn down a choice piece of virgin pussy? You're not that stupid," Brandi said as she looked over reassuringly at Molly. "She doesn't want to graduate from high school as a virgin and she doesn't like or trust any the guys that she's dated. Mandy and I thought that you would be the best person for her."

"Brandi and I will see that you're quite well rewarded for your efforts, if you do it is Sammy," Mandy said as she unzipped my jeans to get my cock. I instantly and strongly pushed her hand away.

"You mean you're not gonna do this for Molly and us?" Brandi asked in a very concerned tone. She seemed almost hurt.

"I didn't say that; there's no fucking around in my airplane, at least not in the air."

"Oh goody Molly, you're going to get fucked tonight," as Brandi and Mandy started giggling and clapping your hands rather giddily. Molly got a little bit of a frightened look on her face then.

When we landed and got back to the hangar, Buck was waiting on us as we taxied up. I told him I'd settle up with him for the fuel bill and he said to go into the office. I watched Ally walk into the office from the hangar as I walked in to pay my bill.

"So you have the bimbo night patrol up for a flight, huh?" Ally said in the most sarcastic tone she could muster.

"Ally, from now on you could do yourself and me a favor by only speaking to me about business. I'm not taking a more shit off of you and don't wish to speak to you anymore. You need to get a life and stay off my ass," as Buck walked in the door.

"Ally honey, I've told you that you need to stop this shit when Sammy comes here. If you can't handle it then don't say anything; just go hide in the women's bathroom when he comes here. I don't want to lose his business or his friendship because you can't handle your breakup. I don't want ever hear anything again about him. Now I mean it."

I could tell Buck was really pissed and I'd never heard him speak to Ally in that tone of voice. She left crying and Buck asked me for to forgive her rudeness.

"I guess I can understand her feelings Buck; but I'm not going to take a more of her shit. I'm not going to let this affect our friendship though."

"I always want you to handle my aircraft maintenance and I'll still fly occasional charters for you, but I'll be moving the aircraft to my new home and its hangar. It has nothing to do with you; it's just time. Please don't take it as some sign of anger."

"Don't worry Sam; I don't. I wouldn't blame you if you were angry though. Damn son, you have no shortage of good looking women friends; why don't you find one my age and bring her up here?"

"Maybe I'll have to do that sometime Buck."

*************

As we drove back to my apartment, Molly looked very nervous and Brandi and Mandy were all excited. When we got to the apartment I jumped out to open the doors for all three ladies and they gushed about my manners.

"Now you see Molly why we run around with Sammy. You should never accept anything but quality manners from any guy you're with," as I stood there very prideful as an example of their principles.

As we got into the apartment Archie came running up and Molly was instantly enamored. She began playing with him and he took to her instantaneously. The girls went in to the now familiar kitchen and grabbed drinks for all four of us.

"Sit next to Sammy Molly and let him put his arm around you," as Molly came over and acted a little unsure of herself.

I just looked very softly at Molly and said, "Molly there's nothing saying that we have to do this tonight, if you don't want to. Don't let your sisters push you into anything that you don't feel comfortable doing."

"No Sammy, I do want this; I'm just a little afraid. I wouldn't want to disappoint you."

"You're a Janus, I'm almost certain you won't disappoint me. All three of your sisters are fantastic lovers; I think it's in your genetics."

"Just tell me what you want me to do Sammy."

"Let's just start with preliminaries Molly and see what works from there," as I began kissing her on the neck and working on her left ear. She finally turned her head and I kissed her passionately. She didn't tense up too much and began to relax, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth and begin rubbing her own. She became more relaxed and I placed my hand on her left breast; it was enormous. I'd never touched a breast that large before. As I started rubbing her nipple with my thumb and forefinger she became more active and was actually rotating her butt into the couch as she became excited.

Molly was one of these girls that really loved to have her nipples played with. I was more than glad to accommodate her as I reached up under her sweater and began rubbing her abdomen. I finally slid my hands behind her to unclasp her bra. She didn't resist but let out a large pleasing sigh as I slid her bra up and began playing with her nipples without the constraint of material to reduce the sensation. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it over her head exposing her bra covered mammoths. She reached up and pulled her arms and her bra straps down and her enormous mammaries were completely naked to my eyes. I reached down and began lightly licking and kissing her nipple of her left tit. I began playfully nibbling while rolling her right nipple between my finger and thumb. By this time she was pretty much going crazy rotating her butt into the couch. I could feel myself hardening and she tentatively reached down to rub my throbbing member through my jeans. As she became bolder, she unzipped my jeans and she fished my cock out through the zipper and began stroking it softly.

Her light touch, coupled with her lack of experience really turned me on and she attempted to catch her breath as I hardened in her hand. For an inexperienced girl she was giving me a perfect hand job. I kept working on her tits until she couldn't stand it anymore and reached down to undo her jeans and let me put my hand down her panties. I found her bush and slid my fingers below to find her wet labia fully engorged. Her rose was in full bloom as I slid my fingers inside. She began breathing raggedly as I started increasing my speed of finger fucking. Her juices were flowing copiously onto my hand and I tickled her clit with my thumb. It took her approximately 30 seconds to come on my hand; going off like a Roman candle and humping her pelvis into my hand like crazy.

"Oh my God Sammy, you made me come. I want to warn you that I go off very easily. You already proved that you can satisfy me; I just hope I can do the same for you."

"I don't think it'll be a problem you have great enthusiasm," as I sat back and admired this beautiful girl that was Molly.

About that time, Brandi jumped onto the couch beside me and said, "it looks like Molly needs help with that big cock Sammy. As she reached down, I slapped her hand away; getting a dirty look from her.

"No thank you Brandi; if you remember right, this is Molly's special night and I think she would rather it be private and between the two of us, alone," as I grabbed Molly's hand and we walked into my bedroom and I shouted over my shoulder, "You and Mandy are free to amuse yourselves in here, but Molly and I are retiring to the bedroom to be alone."

"I told you he was a true gentleman Molly; you're in good hands," Mandy said as her younger sister and I walked into my bedroom.

"Thank you so much for that Sammy; I couldn't do things in front of them and feel comfortable; their experience with guys being what it is."

"Glad to be of service ma'am."

Molly began removing the rest of her clothes and lay down on the bed when she was completely naked. I look down at her enormous breasts and had to say something.

"My God Molly, those of the biggest breasts I've ever seen and I didn't think I'd seen bigger than DJ's."

"She looked at me very sheepishly and said, "They're actually more of a hindrance than a help. I get made fun of by the girls at school all the time; them saying 'here comes the tits with two legs' and calling me 'Molly Mammaries' gets real old quickly.

"I think sometimes girls get more ruthless than guys; but you've got nothing to be ashamed of, you're breathtakingly beautiful. Just look at yourself; you got a beautiful body, those mammoth tits, a beautiful face, beautiful hair, and an ass to die for. I'll tell you what; the next time they start ragging on you, just tell them that there is a solution for their breast problems, it's called Clearasil. Or you can tell them that if they don't leave you alone you're going to start wearing Tiger clothe to really show off your assets and no one will even look at them."

"Oh Sammy, you're so funny. I think I'll use that."

"Don't be ashamed of what you've got; relish in it. Your sisters are really beautiful; but they don't hold a candle to you."

"Sammy I could fall in love with you easily."

"That's out of bounds Molly, no using the L Word."

"I'm just kidding Sammy; I hardly even know you."

"Well you're going to know me pretty well after tonight, I'd say."

I finished removing my clothes and lay on the bed beside her. I kissed her passionately and started slowly moving my way down to work on her engorged nipples. I slid down further and licked her nipples with my tongue and she started humping her pelvis up and down in anticipation.

"Oh my God Sammy, are you going to put your mouth down there?"

"I've given a few blow jobs, but no guy is ever done this."

"Then you've only gone out with idiots Molly. I could never pass up tasting your beautiful essence any more than I could fucking you," as I slid my mouth down planting kisses on the way. As I passed her auburn bush I could begin to smell her special scent. She was as aromatic as Charlie and had a strong sweet smell. As I began worshiping her gash with my tongue from bottom to top she stiffened and came into my mouth. She was right; she went off like a bomb. She tasted very good and I savored her essence. I ate her through two more powerful orgasms and finally she begged me to stop.

I slid up and kissed her passionately, allowing her to taste her tasty pussy on my lips.

"I don't taste bad do I Sammy?"

"Heavenly Molly, heavenly."

I asked her if she was ready and she tentatively shook her head yes. I kneeled between her legs to position myself with my cock at her opening and slowly pushed my rod into her virginal pussy. She held her breath as I slowly penetrated her until I bumped into her hymen. I began sawing my prick in and out of her pussy just to get her use to my size and to open her up a little stopping short of breaking her cherry.

This was my first time at busting a cherry; although not my first with a virgin. I asked her if she wanted to go slowly or like the Band-Aid coming off and she said quickly. I grabbed her hips and pushed through quickly feeling the tear through her womanhood. She cried out in pain and I could see the beginning of tears in her eyes. I looked down to see a mixture of her juices and the red tinge of blood running out past the base of my cock.

I kissed her multiple times and lay still, allowing her to acclimate herself to my intrusion. After a while like this, she grew a little impatient and began slowly rocking her hips; cueing me that I could begin fucking her.

I began a slow steady rhythm at an easy pace and watched her face twist into one of passion. She met me at every thrust and I knew she was enjoying it as she began whispering my name with every plunge into her.

"Oh Sam... Oh Sam... Oh Sam... Oh Sam... Oh Sam... Oh Sam... Oh Sam... Oh Sam," finally whispering with each breath "harder... harder... harder, fuck me harder with your big cock."

We increased our rhythm to a faster pace and I've thrusted harder. She came twice while we were fucking and was headed for a third when I finally shot my load of sperm into her waiting, clenching tunnel. When I pulled out, she immediately got down and began sucking my cock. She was a Janus all right, instinctively working me up to go again.

When she finally had me hard again she wanted me to do her doggy style and I did, through three more orgasms until I finally came into her slippery snatch. We lay there in our postcoital bliss and she turned over to kiss me breaking the silence.

I kept watching her breasts rise and fall with her breathing and sighed out loud. I couldn't believe how humongous they were.

"Sammy, you don't think they're grotesque or anything do you?"

"How could anything that beautiful be grotesque? You're a beautiful girl Molly and if you don't like them you can always get them reduced when you're older. You're going to wind up with somebody special Molly."

"Thank you so much for this Sammy; I'll never forget you and your gentle touch."

"The pleasure was all mine Molly Janus and don't you ever forget it. Thank you for the gift."

"I won't forget the gentleman that made me a woman. You'll always hold a special place in my heart Sam Sanderson."

When we went back out to the living room, Brandi and Mandy were sitting there patiently sipping some drinks. Mandy was the first to break the silence.

"Was he as good as I said he was?" Mandy said as she looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"A girl never kisses and tells; it would be impolite."

"Now you see there, you're already one up on your sisters; when they make love to somebody they can't help but shout it to the world. You have some integrity Molly."

Brandi looked at me with a stern response and Mandy just smiled at me and winked.

*************

For every evening of the next couple of weeks diverse combinations of the Janus sisters came over for sexual liaisons; Brandi and Mandy, Mandy and Molly, or Brandi and Molly. Molly was really getting into the sex and even asked me to do her anally one evening. I broke her butt for her and she really got off on it, orgasming twice the first time and requesting it almost every evening she came over.

Then it came time for the annualMad PackChristmas party and I made arrangements to escort Brandi and Mandy to the party and then to leave with DJ to go to their house to spend the weekend.

As I walked in with both girls, Barbara and Lisa were sitting together on the couch and CC was over in the corner talking with Saffron. It was kind of different this year because Kelly Jo was back east at Princeton and couldn't make the trip. I got kind of a cold look from CC and Saffron and a quizzical look from Barbara and Lisa.

Barb had one of those headbands on that had the mistletoe hanging from it. So wherever she walked she was under the mistletoe. Donna was there with some guy that looked like a football player and spent all her time with him.

Barb came over to me and pushed both of the Janus sisters aside and said, "Sammy, you can't get away, I'm under the mistletoe," and kissed me passionately. I felt myself instantly harden with the strangeness of the situation. She then backed off and began talking with me. She said she was doing well in her classes and was halfway through grad school. I told her I thought that was really wise and congratulated her on her proactivity.

We were standing there talking and Lisa walked up and took the headband from Barbara and planted one on me. She didn't even explain herself or have a pretense of apprehension, but her kiss made my toes curl. This girl could really kiss and she knew it; not the least bit reluctant to use it. I was surprised that she was still alone. She must've been one of those ones that were way too picky.

We all three stood there and talked for a while enjoying ourselves, when CC walked by and Lisa grabbed her; placing the headband on CC's head and pointed it out to me.

"You can't break tradition Sammy; you need to lay one on her."

CC looked at me longingly as I reached down told her in my arms and we kissed. As we stood there kissing, she pushed into the kiss and opened her mouth to allow my tongue to enter. As we both melted farther and farther into the kiss, I felt the old glow burn into a new brightness and I broke the kiss; leaving CC there trying to catch her breath.

I excused myself to Barb and Lisa and grabbed CC by the hand to drag her into the kitchen. I asked her to sit down at the kitchen table and she complied. I sat down and looked directly into her eyes.

"I can't let this go on any longer without saying something to you Cassandra. I don't mean to cause you any trouble or pain, but I have to say this. I love you with all my heart Cassandra Caitlin Connors and I always will; I love you more than life itself. Every girl I meet, I compare to you and can't be happy with any of them."

"What about Saffron, all the Janus sisters and Charlie; and let's not forget about Arista and Roxy?"

"I'm a young man with ferocious hormones, what can I say. And Roxy's just a friend. I'm not sleeping with her. I never pursued any of those women, I just didn't say no when they wanted it. Why aren't you blaming them as much as me; it takes two, you know?"

"I won't cause any problems between you and Saffron, but I had to get this off my chest. It's been eating away at me for months now. Oh well, maybe I should take Charlie up on her offer and move to Nashville."

"You can't do that Sammy, your friends and family are here. What about your software idea?"

"I can do this software thing anywhere and I can always fly back to see my friends and family. It really wouldn't be fair to Charlie because I think she loves me; and I only have love for you. But it would probably be easier on everybody."

"Talk to Saffron before you do anything like that Sammy; it would devastate her, she really thinks the world of you."

"Sammy I need to tell you...," but I cut her off with a wave of the hand.

I wasn't in the mood for any more banter, so I got up and walked away and I thought I heard CC crying. That I couldn't understand and I pondered it as I went back to talk to Barb and Lisa.

"What was that all about Sammy?"