Saffron and Sam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

"Just personal stuff that needed talked about Barb."

"I want to ask you a favor; would you mind giving Lisa and I a ride home? We came with DJ and don't want to crowd into her car with the other two sisters."

"I'd be glad to; who could say no to coming with two pretty women and leaving with two beauties like you. I would say that was an improvement for me on the evening, wouldn't you?"

"That's my Sammy, charming to the end."

"Oh my God, are things going to end? If so, we'd better get to dancing," as music started playing on Saffron's stereo and I pulled the two girls over to dance.

They were doing a pretty sexy sandwiching of me to the stone beat of the music and we were all three enjoying it. Finally DJ came over and said, "Well Sanderson, you've now fucked all four of the Janus siblings, I better keep my parents away from you. When are you going to give me a rematch? After all, I was your first remember. The least you can do is show me how good you are now. My sisters say you are phenomenal in bed and really know how to treat a woman. I hear you eat pussy like a pro."

"He is damn good at it, I can attest to that," Barb said as she looked at me with a sparkle in her eye."

"I can use some of that treatment if he's that great," DJ said as she rubbed her hand up and down my arm.

"I'm right here ladies and I'm not a piece of meat. I don't like being talked around."

"Okay I'm talking to you now; why don't I take you into one of your sister's bedrooms and see what you can do?"

"Thank you very much DJ; that sounds like such a wonderful offer, but I'll have to decline."

"Why Sammy, you've been fucking at least two of my sisters every evening for a couple weeks now. What's wrong with me?"

"There isn't a damn thing wrong with you DJ; it's just not convenient tonight. Come over with one of your sisters some evening and I'll be glad to take care of you."

"I'm going to take you up on that Sammy and I'll drive you into your mattress," as she sashayed off back to her sisters.

"You know she's going to show up at your house one evening now Sammy; she's used to getting what she wants and she wants you," Lisa said as she looked me directly in my eyes.

"She'll have to stand in line, from what I hear," Barb said as she took a drink of her wine. Barb and Lisa had a good laugh at my expense with that and Lisa grabbed me for a slow dance. Lisa seemed to be holding me very tightly and I couldn't miss the fact that she was grinding her crotch into me.

When we were dancing, Barb asked me how the house was doing and I told her I should be moving in about May, if I didn't sell it.

"Why would you sell your house Sammy; it's your dream home?"

I told her about my business plans with Charlie and her wanting me to move to Nashville.

"You wouldn't do that to us would you Sammy?"

"It would be better off for everybody if I did; maybe including me."

"Not everybody you jerk; we sure don't want you to leave."

"What she said Sammy," Lisa said as she reached in for a very possessive, loving hug.

As the night wound down and everyone was leaving, Brandi and Mandy came over to give me a less than platonic kiss on the mouth and left with DJ. Saffron came over and gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug. CC came over and gave me a very un-sisterly kiss on the mouth as her eyes sparkled and I left with Barb and Lisa.

*************

As I drove Barb and Lisa home, they continued their joyful banter back and forth. They both seemed very happy in their lives and with their jobs. Barb kept lamenting on her excitement of teaching kids. Lisa talked about interviewing people and the need for creativity in writing for a newspaper. I was enjoying the conversation as I drove.

My mind, however, was on the interaction between CC and I, both verbally and physically. I was definitely enamored by the girl and feared I'd never get over it; I wasn't really sure I wanted to.

I definitely felt a spark there, but would never act on it.

"Earth to Sam," Barb said as we pulled up in front of their apartment. "Are you coming in or not? It's an easy yes or no answer."

"I'd love to come in ladies. After all, it is the festive time of year."

As we got inside, Barb went into the kitchen, came back with some wine for her and Lisa, and handed me a Coke. Barb put some soulful music on, that included some of Charlie's. I should've noted, when she programmed the music, they were all slow songs.

"Would you like to dance with me Sam?"

"Dancing with you Barb is always a pleasure," as I set my Coke down and held her to begin our dance. She reached up and was whispering into my ear, never failing to blow a breath into my ear while she was doing it. This girl knew how to get to me and was doing just that. We danced two straight dances together, until Lisa came over and pushed her sister away to take her place.

Lisa began with her usual grinding of her pelvis into mine, while actually nipping at my neck softly with her lips. After finishing her two dances with me, Lisa drank more of her wine and sat on the couch while I continued dancing with Barb. Barb started her routine back up as we were dancing and I was getting as hard as a rock between the two of them trying to entice me. I could definitely tell what was going on, but didn't really care. I was really too far too aroused by that time.

What Barb was doing was a definite attempt at seduction; and I was very aware. With my newfound attitude, I figured what the hell. She wanted me and was pushing the issue, not vice versa. Barbara seemed to tire of beating around the bush.

"Sam, would you do me a favor? Would you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone and I'd just like you to hold me."

"Barb, you know if I stay with you we'll be doing more than holding each other. Are you sure it's not going to hurt you."

"It may hurt me physically, if you do what I think you'll do; I could use a good pounding. Emotionally, I'm over it."

"I'm glad to hear it and yes I'll be glad to share your bed with you tonight."

Barb turned around, looked squarely at Lisa, and said we were going to bed for the night. Lisa looked back with a rather angry expression as Barb pulled me toward her bedroom. She wasted no time when she got through the door stripping completely naked and lay down on the bed. She reached over and lit two large candles on her bed stand and told me to shut off the lights. I did as she asked and then undressed. The shimmering light from the candles made her skin glow with a beautiful golden cast. She was lying prone and the light's glow accentuated her perfect ass. I slid in behind her and began laying kisses on her beautiful backside. She shivered as I slid my tongue between her buttocks to find her asshole.

"Oh God Sam, I noticed you haven't forgotten how to truly please a woman. It must be all that practice you're getting with the Janus sisters."

"Now now lady, let's not start getting catty."

"I'm just envious; you were always the best I'd ever had in bed."

"Thank you for the compliment and here's your reward," as I slid 2 fingers into her already damp vagina. I began finger fucking her while tonguing her ass and she abruptly came on my fingers and turned over onto her back. She grabbed my hand and stopped the two fingers into her mouth and cleaned them off.

"Eat me Sam; eat me and drive me crazy like you used to do."

I quickly granted her wish and crawled down placing my head between her muscular thighs. She already had that special scent of hers emanating from her beautiful pussy as I dove between her legs to spear her engorged labia with my tongue. I pushed in as deeply as I could while I gently fingered her clit. She was humping her ass off the mattress to meet my spearing tongue. Her juices were really flowing as I greedily sucked them out of her rippling quim.

As she finally came in my mouth, I greedily swallowed her girl cum, savoring the taste. I had missed the taste of her pussy from our days of lovemaking. This was no longer lovemaking, however, just sex between a man and a woman who were attracted to each other. I slid up and pushed my hardened member forcefully into her cunt, making her grunt loudly. I began thrusting hard in and out making her grunt with each thrust. She could barely take a breath in with my quickening rhythm and she finally forced herself to sigh loudly and breathe in deeply.

"I missed our fucking Sam; look what you could have had all these months if you just chose to pursue it." She made this statement very rapidly between her narrow, ragged breaths.

"I guess I could have; but I would've felt like I was taking advantage of you and giving you the wrong idea."

"I haven't really been pursuing anybody; not even CC, the love of my life."

"You should pursue her Sammy; you two belong together, I'm sure of it."

"Boy you really are over me emotionally, aren't you?"

"I don't lie to you Sam; I'm just enjoying a good fucking with a master."

I really began plowing into her then and she was pushing back with every thrust. She came once during our love dance and I came inside her, making her come again.

I was really tired and she reached over and kissed me passionately like she used to do when we were together and lay back as sleep found us both.

I was sleeping very soundly and could barely feel through the fog of my dream a sensation in my groin. Through the haze I could smell a beautiful female essence as I turned my head to the right. Through my slumber I finally felt my dick hardening in a warm, wet cavern. I basically followed my nose and began lapping at a very wet pussy. I came out of my haze and awakened as I ate a very wonderfully scented cunt. I was now fully hard and felt my cock enter a throat; this really confusing me. Barb was never able to deep throat my cock and her pussy didn't smell or taste like this one. I raised my hand over the muscular thigh of the woman I was eating and pulled on her buttocks. They were much more muscular than Barb's, but just as chiseled and firm. All of a sudden, the woman pulled her crotch away from my face and slid down to her knees beside the bed. I was looking right into the eyes of Lisa as she broke the silence.

"I'm sorry Sammy, but I finally had to find out for myself," as she stood up and swung her leg to the middle of the bed between Barb and I. She positioned herself and grabbed my cock, impaling herself. She was one of the tightest quims I'd ever been in and she really knew how to work her cunt muscles on my rod. She was riding me almost to the point of pulling my dick off while constricting my snake with her cunt. I reached up and began playing with her nipples as she leaned over to put one in my face. I didn't miss the chance to take one of her hard pebbles into my mouth. I began my normal routine of nip sucking and she began moaning my name. This awakened Barb and she looked over at me and then at her sister.

"You just couldn't resist could you Lisa? You just had to crawl in here and fuck him? Well, was he everything I told you he was?"

"Babs, he can even eat pussy when he is asleep; and he takes a riding like a true stallion."

By this time she was rotating and humping up and down on me like she was riding a mechanical bull. Not that I was complaining, but she was squeezing my dick to the point of it almost being raw. Lisa was hyperactive and came three times on my tool, soaking my crotch. I couldn't wait to actually taste her girl cum because I knew she would taste wonderful. When I finally came with a sufficient amount of sperm into her rippling pussy she came again and fell off of me onto the bed in exhaustion. Then I got a surprise when Barbara jumped off the bed and went around to dive between her Lisa's legs and began eating her sister out. Lisa looked down at her in amazed fear.

"Barb, what are you doing, I'm your sister?"

Lisa was unsuccessfully trying to push Barb's head away from her snatch, but Barb was holding her hips too tightly in her hands. Eventually, Barb wore her down and Lisa started responding by lifting up to meet Barb's mouth.

"Oh my God Barb, I'm coming in your mouth. Not to be left out of the action, I got up and slid into Barb from behind, entering her very soaked pussy. I began pounding into her with all my might as I watched her start working on Lisa's clit. She must've been sucking it well because Lisa was almost crying out Barb's name as she began to come a second time. Barb was pushing her beautiful ass back to meet my thrusts and I could tell she was coming when she stiffened and arched her back. I felt the rush of warm cream around my cock and I shot my load inside Barbara's tunnel. I kept fucking Barb until I began to soften and I lay back down on the bed. Barb pulled away from her sister and lay down beside me in bed. Lisa surprised me by crawling between Barb's legs and saying, "Two can play this game sis," as she tentatively slid her tongue into Barb's weeping slit. She didn't stop at just licking out Barb's and my combined juices and began getting into it further and further. She went at Barb's cunt voraciously with her mouth and Barb finally began coming. Lisa managed to suck her sister off brilliantly and even came herself.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I ate a pussy; I really must be perverted or something?"

"Are you saying I'm perverted little sister? After all, I ate you first. I just couldn't resist your beautiful pussy with Sam's stuff leaking out of you. I still like men, but I'm attracted to women also."

"But it's worse for us Barb, its incest."

"We're consenting adults and were not hurting anybody, so don't worry about it; as Sam likes to say 'the world is still turning' even after you went down on me."

"You definitely don't understand Barb; I really liked it, you have a great tasting pussy. No wonder Sam likes to go down on us."

"You taste really good too sis. But I still prefer Sam's cock to your pussy," Barb said as she kissed me passionately and hugged me tightly to her. We all finally went back to sleep in the same bed with me sandwiched in between the Frankel sisters. I really like the feeling of waking up between two women and did so with my morning wood. I couldn't resist the novelty of having Lisa in my arms and began licking her right nipple. She woke up, looked down at me, and smiled a very beautiful smile.

"What a nice way to wake up Sammy; could you eat my pussy like Barb tells me you used to do in the mornings?"

"I'd be glad to munch on your pussy for you dear lady. And I slid down to affect my chore. I slid my tongue inside her beautiful pussy and physically recalled her wonderful taste on my tongue. All of my senses were alive as I took in her wonderful scent. Her taste was incredible and I could've easily become hooked on the essence of this beautiful woman.

It didn't take me long to have her coming in my mouth and I swallowed her succulent juices. I slid up to complete the task I really wanted – fucking her. I lined my rock hard dick and slid slowly into her love tunnel. She was receptive to the act and actually wrapped her legs around my buttocks and was urging me on by thumping my ass with her heels. She was working those magical cunt muscles of hers and was constricting me so hard that I could barely push into her. My cock was a little raw from last night's festivities so the squeezing of her quim was almost too much for me as I kept up our rhythmic fucking.

Over the next 20 minutes, Lisa came four times; making it much easier to plunge into her depths. All the bed shaking we were doing awake and Barb and she just smiled and looked over at us with her head propped up on her arm.

"Sam you look good fucking Lisa; almost like you're enjoying it."

"She's got the tightest pussy I've ever been in. You're damn right I'm enjoying it."

I finally couldn't take it anymore, especially with the excitement of Barb watching us, and I came a torrent inside Lisa; driving her into a frenzied fifth orgasm. I rolled back in between Barb and Lisa and tried to catch my breath. Barb went down on me and I had to push her away because I was too sensitive.

"Sorry Barb, but I'm done."

"Sammy will you come over and fuck me again sometime? I really enjoyed you fucking me; you're as good as Barb said you were. And no offense sis, but Sammy eats pussy better than you do, " Lisa said as she reached over to kiss me. Besides I like the way you kiss and fuck."

"If it's recreational fucking you want, then that could be arranged. However, I might not have a dick left, if I do this too often with you two. You guys about killed me last night."

"Isn't that what you're doing with the Janus sisters? Recreational fucking? I sure would like to see you more Sam," Barb said as she drove her tongue into my mouth and hugged me tightly to her.

"I'll know more in January, after I come back from Nashville. I won't make any promises ladies; but we'll see."

We all took a shower together and I took them to breakfast at Denny's. When we walked in I was surprised yet again by the four Janus sisters being there. They took one look at me with my same clothes on from last night and instantly realized what had happened. Brandi gave me a knowing smirk and Mandy just smiled at me devilishly and winked. Molly just looked at me with longing and DJ just scoffed.

We ordered our breakfast and ate in peace, at least until the Janus sisters finished their meal. They came over and DJ said, "You couldn't go into a bedroom with me because it was inconvenient; yet you could go home with the Frankel sisters and spend the night.

"Ease off DJ, it's not a contest. He drove us home at our request," Barb said as she looked at me sweetly.

"I'm sure he drove something home last night for you two," DJ said as she got roughly into her purse, apparently for her wallet.

"Let's not be crass now DJ, you're only demeaning yourself."

"You're really going to get it now Sam Sanderson," DJ said as she led her sisters over to the cashiers. Mandy gave me an evil smile and Molly just kept her longing look.

"Well, that wasn't awkward or anything," I said as I began eating my meal.

"She ought to know I had prior claim and what we did last night was none of her business. Still though Sammy, I believe you woke the Dragon. You can probably expect a visit from her some evening this week. I'd definitely eat my Wheaties this week."

"I know she was my first and all, but I'm not taking shit off of anybody. What I do and when I do it is my own business."

"Listen to Sam now, you've really changed," Lisa said as she was eating her meal. "Just don't change too much Sam, I kind of like the way you are now." When Lisa said that, she had a real sparkle in her eye.

*************

After I took Barb and Lisa home, I went home and fell into bed to get some sleep. I had to get up to take a piss and realized then that my dick was a little raw. Those girls really worked me over and then I realized; that I was implicit in the workout. I couldn't blame them totally for the first time I'd ever felt like this.

Then my thoughts turned back to CC and I became somewhat morose. I felt like I was stuck in a whirlpool, sucking me down into a vortex of loveless sex. I was getting more sex than I needed, but felt like there was something missing. I wanted CC with all of my heart, but realized I couldn't pursue her. Then I did what I normally do when I'm troubled, I sat down at the keyboard and worked on my project. When I couldn't think clearly enough to program, I finally gave it up and went to bed for a badly needed nap.

*************

Christmas came and went without incident and I enjoyed my time with the family. Saffron treated me somewhat tersely, speaking to me just enough to get through the festivities. I went downstairs and mom and dad's house to watch some TV and Saffron followed me down.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers