Saffron and Sam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so Charlie; I'm not the same type of person as you and this isn't really my type of life."

I actually felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders by my decision. I don't think it would have been fair to Charlie, no matter what was involved. CC was always going to be the primary thought on my mind.

We went back to our hotel and I told mom we should get an early start in the morning and she said she would set her alarm.

When we got up the next morning and took the courtesy van to the airport I got a little concerned when I filed my flight plan. The weather had changed and they were expecting heavy snows along our route across the plains. I thought about the implications and discussed it with mom and she was okay with flying. We loaded up the Bonanza and follow our tower instructions and took off into the East. We made our turn to go Northwest and were flying into clear skies. My mom felt like talking up a storm and the conversation got a little more personal.

"You had a very serious conversation with Charlie last night, didn't you Sammy?"

"Yeah mom I did; she had asked me to come down and live with her, but I saw a side to her yesterday that I didn't like. I decided I was better off at home."

"Sammy you really need to win back CC and live your life with her. You two are definitely made for one another."

"I can't do that to Saffron mom. They're in a relationship and I wouldn't do anything like that to Saffron; she's my sister and I love her."

"I don't think they're all that happy together Sammy and it's not natural anyway. I love CC like a daughter and would really love her as a daughter-in-law. I really think you need to make a move on her. I think both your sister and CC would be happier.

I spent most of the flight explaining to my mother about my intentions with my software project. She told me that even with the money I spent and the investments I made I still had around $5-$6 million to live on and if I was going to do the software thing, I needed to quit my job. I asked her why and she explained that my employer could claim intellectual property over my program because I was working for them.

I assure her that I was doing everything all my time so far and she said that I still need to quit my job.

"Besides, with you not employed, it will increase your productivity on the program. Sammy that's going to be worth a lot of money you know?"

"I'll get you to help me out on the contracts when I go to market it."

It was then I looked at the horizon and realized it was pure white. I told my mother to strap in tightly that it might get bumpy. I assessed my instruments to make sure they were all working correctly and contacted the nearest airport for a weather update. I was informed that a large storm had moved in and I radioed our position.

As we flew into the snow squall, we lost sight of any landmarks or the ground. I kept level and began using my instruments to fly out of this mess as quickly as I could. After 15 minutes, we finally flew into the clear and out of the windy mess we have been in.

"Sammy I'm so proud of you; you're such a good pilot and so safe. I fly with you through anything."

I think I kind of lowered her confidence in me a little when I said, "it was a butt-puckering experience though; don't you think?"

My mother just laughed nervously and smacked me on the arm playfully.

We continued the rest of the flight very uneventfully and made a very smooth landing at the airport. Buck was waiting on me as we taxied up to the hangar and got out. He said he would fuel the aircraft and I thanked him.

"Did you catch any weather on the flight back Sammy? I was a little worried about you."

"Don't worry Mr. Halsey, you taught him well. He flew through that white out like it was nothing."

I just looked at Buck and rolled my eyes and he laughed and said, "Pucker factor up on this one Sam?"

"9 to 10 Buck, but all systems go. Thanks for the concern though."

"You're my friend Sam and a fellow pilot and that, camaraderie will always be there."

"By the way, Buck, I'll be moving the plane in about six weeks."

"Well I guess that's cut into the joyrides I've been taking in it when you're not flying it," he laughed as he walked away.

*************

After dropping mom off at that house and listening to my mother regale my father of the heroic way I handled a snowstorm; I left for home.

I got there and unloaded my luggage, throwing my dirty clothes in the wash room and doing some laundry. There was a ring of the doorbell and I went to answer. When I opened the door Barbara and Lisa were both standing there and barb got right to the purpose of the visit.

"Well Sammy, are you moving to Nashville?"

"I signed the contract papers and will only be going there on business once in a while."

"Oh Sammy, you made my entire week," Barb said as she jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug and kiss. "I couldn't see you really leaving the area; it wouldn't be the same without you."

Lisa came in behind her and did the same thing to me and said, "Let's celebrate, what a great excuse for a party."

"What about it Sammy, how about having a party?" Lisa said as she shoved her tongue halfway in my left ear.

"Girls I just had a rather stressful five-hour flight back from Nashville and just started do my washing; plus I have to work tomorrow."

"That's okay Sammy, we're the party," Barb said as she began removing her clothes. Lisa's attack on my ear already had me interested and tired or not I knew I was going to end up fucking these two beauties. I pulled Barb's naked body into a strong bear hug and kissed her as passionately as I could muster.

"Hey, what about me Sammy; do I get neglected?" as Lisa came up and pushed Barb away to attack me. She grabbed me in a tight hug and kissed me like she never had before. I instantly hardened and she pushed herself against me.

"Did I neglect you the last time Lisa?" I asked her as I rhythmically pushed back against her with my hard on. I grabbed both girls' hands and led them into my bedroom. They began working on me trying to get me naked. Not that I was going to fight them, but they considered me overdressed. They soon had me completely nude and Lisa wasted no time dropping to her knees and engulfing my manhood to perform her magic. She was obviously an experienced cock sucker and had me on the verge in no time. I decided she got the prize first for her motivation.

I lay her on the bed tenderly and began eating her snatch. She did have a great tasting pussy and it didn't take me long to tongue her to orgasm. I lapped up her great tasting girl cum and continued attacking her sensitive quim. After working Lisa through two more orgasms, I decided it was to time to fuck.

I walked myself up the bed on my knees and positioned my throbbing cock at her soaked opening between her legs and pushed in. She let out a very enjoyable sigh and I began slowly pistoning in and out of her tight love sheath. Her clenching walls were enough to really put me on edge and I announced to her that I was going to come. She began coming almost as soon as I said that and her body rippled in orgasm. I started filling up her cunt with my coitus cream.

Barb was not to be left out and began sliding her finger into my rectum as I was fucking her sister. It was driving me crazy as she tickled my prostate and I came in Lisa again.

"My God Barb, you're gonna make me use up all my sperm before I get done tonight."

"Now we can't have that, can we?" Barb said as she pushed me over onto my back and pushed her mouth down over my cream covered cock. She was doing a magnificent job of getting me hard again as I swung myself around get my mouth on her beautiful pussy. I was lapping for all I was worth when she came in my mouth. She turned around while pulling her mouth off of my erection and laid down on her stomach.

"You know where I want this Sam." as she raised her ass invitingly to let me know what she wanted. I grabbed the Astroglide out of my nightstand and readied her bum hole for the fucking. After I dilated her open with my fingers I slid up and pulled her up to her knees by her hips. I lined up my phallus with her brown eye and gently placed inside. This whole time Lisa was watching in fascination.

"Oh my God Babs, I knew you did anal; but I've never watched it before. How can you take that monstrosity up your butt?"

"He got me opened up before hand and you just need to relax. It hits every nerve fiber and I come this way. That's it Sammy a little harder."

I increased my force of thrust while still remaining in a slow rhythm as I reached around and played with Barb's nipples. She was moaning out her pleasure as I felt her clenching rectum on my very sensitive cock. She kept contracting her muscles as if she was trying to push me out. This increased the pleasure for both of us. She was so tight this way and really turned me on.

By now, Lisa had her fingers in her snatch really going to town. "Fuck me Sammy, fuck me," she screamed as she kept pushing her fingers in out in a fast pace. "Oh my God I'm coming, I'm coming."

Barb was not lost on the scene going on to our side and that was enough to push her over the edge as she came down her legs. Her major contraction when she came was enough to push me over the edge and I shot my load of spunk inside her bowels. The two girls lay on both sides of me and we fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I had pee and slid off the bed without waking the girls. I did my business in the bathroom and washed off my dick, which was very crusty by that time. I walked back into the bedroom and saw a glorious sight. Both girls were lying on their stomachs and the lowlight glow of the bedside lamp illuminated a breathtaking sight. Their wonderful, perfect asses were a beautiful sight to behold; as Barb and Lisa lay there in their peaceful slumber, I thought about how lucky I was to be lying here in bed with two of the most beautiful looking women I have ever seen. Although I was desperately in love with CC and seemingly going nowhere in my love life; my sex life was that of a king's. I had to physically worship one of these asses and I chose Lisa's. I softly lay down in bed and began laying soft kisses on her marvelously toned ass. As I slid my tongue into her rose bud she slowly awakened.

"Mmmmmm Sammy, that feels so sexy; but it's so kinky. "Lisa said while half asleep and stretching, pushing her ass into my face. "Oh my God Sammy, that's marvelous," as she began pushing her butt into my face at the rhythm of my tonguing.

"I want to try it Sammy; I want to see if it feels good and Barb says it does. You promise you won't hurt me; that you'll stop if I ask you to?"

"Absolutely Lisa; I'll not do a thing to hurt you and be as gentle as I can. Start now by trying to relax your muscles back there, " I said as I got the Astroglide from the bed stand. I coated my two fingers and began by sliding my middle finger slowly into her clenching rectum. She began trying to relax until I could bury my entire finger into her ass. I began slowly finger fucking her until she started pushing her ass back against me and arousal.

I slid my middle finger out and my first two fingers slowly into her. She relaxed a lot more as I had them fully inserted to the base of my palm. She began an involuntary rotation of her ass as she was pushing back to meet my fingers. When I felt she was ready I removed my fingers and replaced them with my thumb. She really started getting into the motion now and moaned that she felt she was ready.

She got up on her hands and knees and I positioned my lubricated cock at her brown eye; inserting myself slowly into her virgin, tight rectum.

At first she didn't relax and she started to squirm and said, "I don't think I can take it all Sammy; it's too big."

"Okay Lisa honey, I'll take it out."

"No no Sammy, let me try to relax; it doesn't hurt, it just feels weird. Don't stop now."

I gave her a few minutes to acclimate herself to my penetration and eventually she told me she was okay. I pushed in a little bit more and she relaxed to allow my invasion. This allowed me to at least get halfway in, as she was starting to relax even more. I waited a few minutes in between increasing my penetration. After several minutes of this modus operandi I was finally balls deep inside her no longer virgin asshole. She began squirming and wiggling trying to push back or some movement as she began working her butt muscles on my oversensitive cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long with my pecker in this beautiful ass and began slowly moving to maintain my stamina. As I slowly began my rhythmic fucking of her ass, the tightest one I'd ever been in and by the way, she stiffened up and just about squeezed my dick off.

"Oh my God Sammy, I can't believe this; I'm coming all over myself, her cum squirting down her legs. That was all it took for me and I unloaded inside her bowels. As I was squirting my hot cream inside her, she came again and actually passed out.

"Well, you really did a number on my little sister didn't you Sammy?" Barb said as she looked at me with a sympathetic smile on her face. "I knew you'd get into that tight little ass of Lisa's sooner or later stud."

"I think she enjoyed herself though sweetie."

"Oh my God Sam, you haven't called me sweetie since we were together."

"Don't get excited Barb; it was just a figure of speech."

"There's definitely no chance that will ever get back together is there Sam? Too in love with CC still?"

"I'll always love you deep in my heart Barb; but we can never go back."

"I'll just take you here while I can get you; I guess I'll have to settle for that. I need to warn you though; Lisa is developing a little thing for you; you won't hurt her will you."

"My intention is not hurting either one of you Barb; but Lisa needs to know there's no hope for any relationship. CC has a power over me that no woman will ever break."

I went in to the bathroom and washed off my cock again and took another piss. I returned to the bedroom and lay down between the two beautiful sisters. During the night I felt Barb reach over to pull herself to me and hugged me tightly during the night. I slept in her snug embrace enjoying the warmth of a woman's caress while I slept. I woke up a couple of hours later with Lisa giving me a blow job. When she had me hard enough, she climbed aboard and impaled herself on me like she had first time we had fucked.

She was really working me over when Barb woke up and climbed on my face, lowering her seeping gash to be sucked. As I was enjoying my dick inside Lisa's hard-working snatch, I slid my tongue into Barb's juicy quim and began voraciously eating. It took Barb all of 2 min. to come in my mouth and I quickly swallowed all of her flavorful girl cum. All of a sudden I felt a pinch from Lisa's cunt as she flooded my cock with her girl cum.

I loaded her up with my spunk and lay with Lisa still on top of me as we all fell asleep in our positions. In the morning when I woke up, I felt Barb pushed Lisa off of me and she pulled me on top of her for a morning fuck. I had my morning wood, so this was no problem and she wanted a hard, primal fuck. I was more than willing this morning to give her what she wanted and I pounded her relentlessly through two orgasms for this very special woman in my life. I unloaded inside her and she slid her legs up behind me to squeeze my buttocks to pull me into her even farther. We all three took a shower together and the girls made me breakfast.

*************

On the way to work I thought about what my mother had said about my job and decided it was time to make a move. When I arrived at work, I asked Fred if I could talk to him in his office. As we went into the office, he got a very grim look on his face.

"Fred I hate to tell you this, but I need to quit this job. I know you've been fantastic in giving me leeway in my schedule to do all these things; but I have some ideas that I can't accomplish while I'm here."

"I really can't afford to lose you Sam, would a leave of absence help?"

"No Fred, it won't. I've got a definite idea that I need to pursue and I need to have some motivation. As a wise man once said, 'if you have a job to fall back on you have a tendency to fall back.' I've got to leave to find my way."

I assured him I would work out my two week notice and have all of my work cleaned up and he thanked me for that. I even gave him a couple of names that could possibly replace me and he was really happy. I guess I didn't totally ruin his day for him.

On the way home from work, I stopped and took a number of the realtor of a rundown large closed factory that was at the bottom of the hill from the University hospital. I had plans for this building and the 25 acres of property the yard coverd; along with a few rundown houses on the other side of the yard.

I called the realtor and asked the man what the asking price was and he said $700,000. I asked him if he thought that they would take less for a cash offer and he said they probably would because it had been on the market for seven years. I made arrangements to meet with him after work the next day and do a walk-through of the property and warehouse. I also asked him if there were any environmental problems or cleanup issues to rebuild on the property and he told me there were none according to the assessment inspection. I called my mother to talk to her about my plans and she thought that it was a fine idea. I told her what I'd offered and she told me I should've done a walk-through first.

I went to work the next day and was excited to meet with the realtor at the property. As I did a walk-through, I noticed that the warehouse had an open concrete floor with a steel paneled floor loft with open site of the entire floor. The loft had several offices two of them very large. I felt one would work as a conference room and the other as an office.

I gave him my information and told him to make an offer of $650,000. He was ecstatic, but looked at me like I was crazy.

"What could you possibly want with this property young man?"

"I've got plans, big plans sir; and I'd like you to start working on that row of houses over there. I'd like you to find out if they'll sell. Let them know that they'll be right up against a lot of noise and commotion most days and make them fair offers. I'd like you to stay under 500,000 please?"

I began calling up the people on the list of names CC had given me and sat them down for a talk. They were all pleased to meet with me and gave me a lot of good information about what they needed for their jobs at the hospital; as far as computer systems went. Two of them were doctors and pretty much bitched about everything like CC said they would. Some of the things they wanted weren't logical or even rational, but I would see what I could do.

As I sat down at my keyboard at home and looked at what I had done so far, I realized it was inadequate. I needed to design a system that was powerful but dynamic. It had to be able to update easily as requirements and logistics changed. I realized from my interviews that the regulatory arm of the federal government and such organizations as Medicare and self-regulatory agencies for the hospitals, such as The Joint Commission made it difficult on the people using the computer systems that couldn't adjust to changing regulations.

I began typing away to develop just the base system and got very excited. It was the first time I'd been that excited about developing a program in years. I realized that this is what I should've been doing all along, frustrating as it was. I realized I needed the base system to flawlessly interact with the newest Windows software version but standalone on its own power.

1...45678...10