Saga of a Slave: Pulse of a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna and Michelle broke their kiss long enough for Janine to lift off Joanna’s sweater. Michelle pulled away slightly and gasped at the sight of Joanna’s nipple rings. “Wow….may…may I touch them?”

Joanna managed, “God yes…” before twisting her head to receive a long, slow, sensuous kiss from Janine. Michelle hesitantly touched Joanna’s nipples, grazing her fingers over the rings. Joanna took her hands and showed her how to touch her…how to twist the nipple, how to make her gasp in pain and pleasure. Joanna’s tongue was being plundered by Janine’s when she gasped through the kiss for Michelle’s hot mouth had latched around her left nipple and Joanna felt a tremor flow through her body. She growled softly into Janine’s mouth…the primal beast was awakening.

At length Janine pulled back and whispered, “Why don’t the two of you get on the bed and explore each other…I want to sit here and watch.”

Michelle hesitated, but Joanna grasped her hand and pulled her to the bed. She wasn’t going to let this opportunity pass them by. Once on the bed, Joanna took Michelle’s face in her hands and kissed her full red lips tenderly, then harder, and then harder still and with more lust and passion as Michelle’s lips parted under hers. Their kiss became lust-filled and they moaned softly into each other’s mouths. Joanna reached for the zipper on Michelle’s corset top and slowly opened it. As the top fell away, Joanna stroked the smooth tanned stomach, running her hands up to Michelle’s bra. Michelle hesitated again but Joanna kissed her with greater intensity as she unclasped the garment.

Michelle’s breasts finally hung free and Joanna gasped. She wanted to devour the D-sized beauties and she barely held herself back. She groaned, “God, Shell, you are so gorgeous,” and then she bent her head to one small nipple and sucked hard. She was rewarded with a groan of arousal from Michelle and Joanna continued to tease her, first one nipple, then the other, until she could tell that the hard buds ached. Michelle cautiously caressed Joanna’s breasts and nipples and soon both women were panting and moaning. They finally gave into their lust, falling to the bed, lips locked, tongues fucking, hands groping breasts and nipples. They licked and bit each others’ necks and shoulders, and then they wriggled out of their skirts. The were fully naked except for their boots when Joanna lay on the bed. “Straddle me,” she whispered.

Michelle didn’t hesitate now, and Joanna saw her trimmed cunt moving closer to her face. She could see the wetness dripping from Michelle’s slit and she was pleased to know how turned on she was. She took one long finger and traced the outline of Michelle’s short bush. It was heaven to look at this creature as she knelt above her. Joanna slipped her finger into the slit and a rush of slippery hot wetness instantly coated her. She rubbed down one lip and up the other, not rushing, just exploring. Michelle was panting and moaning and then Joanna slipped her finger into Michelle’s cunt, all the way to the knuckle. Michelle bucked again it, “God…please…”

“Please what?” whispered Joanna.

“Please…please…I don’t know…that feels so good…”

Joanna slowly finger-fucked Michelle, loving the heat that seemed as if it would burn her. She placed her other hand on Michelle’s ass and brought her closer to her mouth. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked her slit, from the hole her finger was fucking to the start of the hair. Joanna found Michelle’s clit and worked it with her tongue, alternately flicking it and sucking on it. Michelle’s hips began to move, grinding her cunt into Joanna’s face. Joanna felt Michelle’s inner muscles tighten as her hips moved faster. “Fuck, oh fuck,” Michelle moaned in a throaty voice. Her leg muscles tensed and Joanna sucked on her clit, flicking it with her tongue inside her mouth. Michelle panted and then tensed, “Fuck, I’m cumming…” and Joanna felt a rush of liquid heat coat her chin. Michelle trembled as the spasms shook her body. Eventually she calmed and climbed off Joanna’s face with a smile on her lips. “That was wonderful…”

Joanna grinned, “Good, glad you enjoyed…”

Their conversation was interrupted by Janine. Both girls had momentarily forgotten about the older woman, but now they stared at Janine’s naked body. She was in great shape but what made Joanna’s mouth water was the rubber strap-on dildo Janine had attached around her waist. It had a remote control with it, and Joanna could only imagine that it must also vibrate.

Michelle laughed and told Joanna to go for it, that she’d watch from the couch. Joanna was only too happy to comply, as horny as she was. Janine pushed Joanna onto the bed, on her hands and knees. She suddenly became more forceful as she slapped Joanna’s ass…hard. *CRACK* Joanna yelped and Janine laughed, “You like it rough, don’t ya?”

“Yes….yes…uh…” Joanna panted and then grunted as Janine suddenly shoved the entire length of the strap-on into Joanna’s dripping cunt. Joanna felt it fill her, felt it rub her inner pleasure, and her hand moved to her clit to touch it in time with Janine’s thrusts. Janine picked up the remote, then, and turned on the vibrator.

Joanna groaned as the vibrations shook her cunt. Janine was obviously well-practiced with the strap-on as she fucked Joanna steadily. “Yes, fuck me….fuck me hard…yes…do it…” Joanna panted. “Ohhhhh god….” She touched her clit and humped back at Janine. The older woman’s long fingernails dug into her hips as she hung on. Janine must have been feeling the vibrations too, because she started to moan.

“C’mere, honey,” Janine panted in a hoarse voice, looking at Michelle. Michelle walked over to the bed and kissed Janine. Joanna turned her head to look behind her and saw Michelle tongueing Janine. Janine was groaning and Michelle was tweaking her nipples. Janine’s thrusts became faster and more urgent and Joanna furiously rubbed her clit. She felt the peak approaching, felt her back arching, and she began to groan deep in her throat, “Fuck, you guys, I’m gonna cum…fuck me, Janine…fuck me hard…harder…deeper…c’mon…FUCK….” and she came, spasming around the plastic dick inside her. Janine felt the pull of Joanna’s muscles on the strap-on and with Michelle’s tongue lashing hers, she peaked as well, “Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh….baby….give it to me, baby…give it to me….fuck yes….uh..uh..uh…….” she came violently, leaving red claw marks in Joanna’s behind.

All three fell to the bed in a panting heap. All three hearts beat fast. All three cunts were still full of lust. Joanna knew they’d fuck again and again before day broke. Joanna knew her relationship with Michelle would never be the same. Joanna knew she’d see Janine again…someday. And Joanna knew Mr. O would be pleased. Joanna sighed, feeling as if her very pulse was in sync with the two beautiful women on the bed beside her. That pulse…the pulse of a woman.

12