Saga of Littown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,542 Followers

Christine got up after the second movie and bid her children goodnight. She kissed each of her children on the forehead and accidentally gave Jaime an even better view of her cleavage as she bent over. He barely even registered it by this point. He felt as though he'd been hard all day. Maybe that's what life after eighteen was; just constant erections all the time.

Then it was just Jaime and Emily cuddling on the couch, ostensibly watching the third movie of the night. Emily took the opportunity to get even closer, almost sitting right on her brother's lap. He wrapped his arms around her. For reasons he couldn't explain, it felt right holding his sister against him. She was warm and soft, and her scent was intoxicating.

Emily was thrilled that Jaime was letting her get so close. She was sure now that she could seduce him. She pressed her knee experimentally against his erection. He groaned and actually tightened his grip around her. She didn't know if he wanted her specifically, or if he was just desperately horny after being teased mercilessly all day, but either would work for her.

In fact, Jaime wasn't sure what his reasoning was either. He knew it was wrong to desire his sister the way he did, so perhaps it was simply a case of needing to cum so very, very badly that any girl would be attractive to him. But that didn't seem right. Emily was different; she was special. He couldn't imagine wanting to fuck her so badly if he didn't specifically feel that way about her. He wanted to communicate his feelings to her, but didn't know how.

"You look cute today," he said.

Emily pulled her thumb out of her mouth and looked at her brother. Her pigtails continued to give her an air of false naivety even once she'd ceased the infantile gesture.

"Sister cute, or hot-girl cute?" she asked.

"Both, actually."

Emily beamed at the compliment. She reached down and grabbed her brother's cock through his pants. "And I can tell you mean it," she said.

"You've been teasing me pretty bad today."

"You're right. I have. I'm sorry."

Emily pouted in a way that was guaranteed to melt hearts and stiffen penises. Jaime couldn't resist. He kissed his sister right on her pouty lips. She responded immediately and kissed him back savagely. Their impromptu tongue wrestling match seemed to go on and on. It was Jaime's first real kiss, and it was with his sister. He couldn't explain why it felt so right.

Finally Emily pulled back, and took a moment to stare deep into her brother's eyes. She needed her brother so desperately. She'd been fully in love with him forever, or at least since she'd awakened that morning.

"I'm sorry," Jaime said, mistaking his sister's expression. "I don't know what to say. I love you, Em, and I want so badly to stick my penis in you. I've wanted it since forever, by which I mean since this morning."

Emily couldn't physically have smiled any wider. "Oh Jai, that's exactly how I feel too."

"Really? That's amazing."

Jaime kissed his sister again. They were both deliriously happy that their greatest wish was coming true.

"But wait," Jaime said, his heart falling. "We can't do this, can we? We're siblings. Brother and sister. That would be incest, which is bad and illegal and blah blah whatever."

"No, it's ok," Emily said. "Come with me. I need to show you something."

She pulled Jaime off the couch and led him to her room. He was fighting the despair that came with his realization that they could never be together. He hoped that whatever Emily had to show him could somehow fix everything.

Emily grabbed a book off of the desk in her room and handed it to Jaime. "Here, read the part I've marked."

"The Legal Code of Littown?" he said, scanning the cover.

"That's right. I've been doing some research. I've pored over this thing for literal minutes since we got home this afternoon."

Jaime opened the book to the page marked with a pink sticky note. There was a paragraph highlighted on the page. He read it aloud.

"Incest, which is to say sexual relations between close relatives, is strictly forbidden, with no exceptions. It is punishable by death, or worse; super-death."

Jaime looked up. "Em, this doesn't look good for our unholy but totally hot union."

"I know, but keep reading. It gets better."

"The only exception to this rock-solid rule is in the case where both parties really, really want to fuck."

Jaime was awestruck. "Oh my god, Em. You did it. You found the one loophole, and it applies to us! I really, really want to fuck you."

Emily grabbed the book from his hands and tossed it aside. She looked deep into her incestuous soul-mate's eyes. "I really, really want to fuck you too," she whispered.

Then they were on each other. No force in the world could have kept them apart. They kissed with the passion of two lovers kept apart for basically a whole day. They tore at each other's clothing until nothing was left but a pile of rags beside Emily's bed.

The fiery siblings rolled onto the bed, naked bodies writing and twisting. Jaime was as hard as diamond, Emily as wet as Niagara Falls. They could feel each other's need in the form of, respectively, painful pokes to the stomach, and a faint squishing as the mattress was saturated.

Jaime finally ended up on top, pinning his lustful sister to her bed. He looked down at her with enough love to power three or four volcanoes. She returned his look with interest. The moment had come, and in one powerful thrust, Jaime shoved his cock inside his sister's pussy.

The feeling each sibling experienced was that of an orgasm, without actually being one. It was the very pinnacle of pleasure going on and on, building with every movement they made. Jaime pounded his sister's tight twat over and over and over again. She thrust back against him, slamming her body against his with all the strength she possessed. They clung to each other, and ravaged each other's mouths and genitals to the very extent of physical possibility.

It went on for hours. Their pleasure never dampened, their love never wavered. They rolled and wrestled, sometimes Jaime rode Emily, and sometimes she rode him. The brutally romantic pounding never stopped for an instant until, finally, the siblings came together in a final, glorious explosion of pure incestuous lust.

Jaime pulled out of his sister as he started cumming. Vast tsunamis of semen swept over her body, drowning her in physical love while she was still in the thrall of the more traditional emotional kind.

When it was finally over, Jaime was on the verge of collapse. He'd been fucking for hours, and had just expelled his body weight in cum. He was exhausted. Emily was plastered to her bed, and he had to grab her arm and help her to sit up. She wiped at her face and was able to clean off enough cum that she could open her eyes.

"That was the best thing ever," she said. "I'm so glad we didn't let society dictate what we can and can't do."

Jaime smiled. "Me too."

They kissed again, slower and softer this time now that their needs had been sated. Jaime then spat out the mouthful of cum he'd accidentally transferred from his sister's face.

"We made a bit of a mess though, didn't we," Emily said sheepishly.

They surveyed the damage. Emily's bed was uninhabitable, her body was absolutely drenched, and their clothes were in shreds.

"Yeah, we've got some cleaning up to do," Jaime agreed. "We'll have to put your sheets through the wash. Probably the whole mattress too."

"We can do that tomorrow. We'll use your bed for the rest of the night." She glanced at her clock. "Well, the couple hours we have left, anyway. For right now let's just take a shower and get a little sleep."

Jaime concurred. They headed for the bathroom, trying to be careful and not get cum all over the floor. They didn't have much success.

Unbeknownst to either of the younger siblings, Lilith was standing just outside in the hallway. She'd come home from work to the sounds of wild, passionate sex coming from her little sister's room. Since Jaime's room was vacant and he was now eighteen, it hadn't taken her long to arrive at the correct conclusion.

Lilith had decided to wait and find out for sure if she was right. Sure enough, the door opened, and out stepped her exhausted brother and cum-battered sister. They froze in terror when they saw her.

Lilith grinned evilly. "Busted."

Xarth
Xarth
14,542 Followers