Saga of Littown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

"Write up a fantasy you have about me. I'll expect to see it after class tomorrow." She gestured toward the door. "After that, we'll see."

Jaime bemusedly left Ms. Penny's classroom and headed to the cafeteria to find Emily. He'd been so sure his hot, big breasted teacher was coming on to him, and then he'd just ended up with an extra assignment. He still had a lot more to learn about fitting in, it seemed.

Emily was chatting away with Lindsay and the Indy girls at their usual table. It was all she could do to act normal and keep looking over her shoulder for her brother. She missed him and they'd only been apart for a few minutes.

A chorus of whistles from the other girls alerted her when Jaime finally arrived. She smiled at his discomfort about being the centre of attention. He was a cute boy at an all girl table; what did he expect?

Emily was a little surprised when Jaime asked her to go sit somewhere a little quieter, but she was happy to get some alone time with him. They found a small table in the corner and sat down. Jaime sat normally, Emily sat on the table itself with her feet on a chair.

"What's up, bro?" she asked.

"Something weird just happened with Ms. Penny. I got an assignment that I need to hand in tomorrow."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, but it's even weirder than that. I'm pretty sure she was coming on to me. What's worse is I almost groped her. I kinda wanted to, Em. I didn't mean to, but her tits are so huge. The gravity well alone would drag my hands to them if I wasn't careful."

Jaime looked so distraught. Emily stroked his hair and waited until he looked up at her.

"These things are going to happen, Jai. It's ok. You don't have to beat yourself up about it."

"I just don't understand," Jaime said. "She was seducing me, and it was possible that she might have succeeded, even though I love you so much."

"Jai, listen to me. You're eighteen now, and you're totally attractive, and I'm pretty sure you're a main character. You're going to have a lot of sex with girls, and they aren't all going to be me."

"And you're ok with that." Jaime was actually a little hurt that his sister wasn't more jealous.

"Yes, I am. Because you know what? There is no girl or woman in the world who can match what we have. You could have crazy sex, sure. But who else could you ever have crazy totally-in-love-with-your-sibling incest sex with?"

"I guess... no one."

"Exactly. Our bond may be based largely on sex, but it's a special kind of sex that you could never have with any of these other girls who might try and get in your pants. Nothing can break our love, Jai. So don't worry so much."

Jaime smiled at his sister's excellent reassurances. "I want to kiss you so bad right now."

"Me too. Not here though."

Jaime sighed. "I know. It's just so hard keeping my hands off you."

"Damn right it is."

Emily squeezed her brother's shoulder. Even that small contact made his cock throb. He wanted so badly to tear her clothes off and fuck her right in the middle of school, even though they were surrounded by witnesses. He took a deep breath and tried to control his urges.

"Maybe we should focus on something else," he said.

"Like what?"

"Well, this assignment Ms. Penny gave me. Maybe you could help me with it? I'm not quite sure what I should do."

"What's the assignment?"

"She thinks I'm obsessed with her prodigious tits. She thinks maybe it would help me get over that if I wrote out a fantasy I have about her."

Emily thought about it. "Are you sure she's not just trying to get you to think about her even more sexually?"

"That could be. That would explain why she keeps showing me even more of her boobies every time we talk." He shook his head. "But I still need to do this assignment."

"No worries, bro. You just write, ok?" Emily cleared her throat. "Start with you and Ms. Penny alone in her classroom."

Jaime got some paper out and began scribbling down Emily's suggestions.

"Then you snap your fingers and her clothes all fall off," Emily continued. "You play with her gigantic boobs... or maybe you should use the word 'breasts' since it's for a school assignment and you should be proper."

Emily carried on detailing a fairly basic fantasy at first, that slowly grew more and more lascivious. Jaime's cock could barely be contained by his pants. He wasn't used to anyone talking about quite such overt dirtiness, let alone his sister who gave him a hard on just by existing near him.

Emily could tell exactly what kind of effect she was having on her brother. She hadn't really intended to get him all hot and bothered, but she quite enjoyed doing it anyway. Her panties were getting damp from watching him rather than the overly-filthy story she was telling.

"And after you've tied her upside down from the ceiling," Emily went on, "you lick her butthole to get it lubed up. Then you shove one of your arms right up the elbow into her ass. Followed shortly by your other arm, of course."

"Em? Maybe this is getting to be a bit much?" Jaime said. "I mean, double fisting my teacher's butthole--"

"Double arming, more like."

"Yes, well... maybe tone it down just a tad?"

Emily shrugged. "Tone it down if you want. I'm on a roll here." She paused and recollected the thread of her tale. "So Ms. Penny's squirting girl-cum by the bucket load at this point, and it's all down her front. Eventually you can't hold back anymore and--"

Jaime coughed urgently, looking past his sister. Emily turned to see one of the purple haired terrors from the day before approaching them. He hadn't told her about his run-in with them, but it looked like she might be about to find out anyway.

"Bug off, Brendy," Emily said.

"I'm not here to see you," Brendy said. "I'm here for your brother."

"Maybe he doesn't want to see you."

"I'd say judging by that bulge in his pants, he's going to want to see a girl other than his sister pretty soon or he's gonna burst."

Jaime hated that he couldn't seem to ever stay soft. He hated even more that every girl he ran into seemed to spot his problem immediately, and they all felt the need to comment on it.

Emily stood up and crossed her arms, staring down the intruder. "Better his sister than any of your slutzilla gang."

"Hey, we just provide a valuable service for neglected, horny boys. No need for name calling."

"He doesn't hardly count as neglected. He's only been legal for a day and a half so far."

"So we move quickly. Big deal."

Emily and Brendy stared each other down for several minutes, engaging in banter that was increasingly less witty. Finally Brendy seemed to lose interest in the standoff.

"Well, whatever," she said. "Jaime, you can always come find one of us if you want someone to take care of you." She winked at him, then turned and flounced off.

Emily retook her seat. "I forgot to warn you about the Endys. They--"

"Actually, we've met. I managed to get away last time."

"Maybe... if you were interested, it might be not a bad idea to go see them." Emily bit her lip and looked away. "I mean, they can take care of your needs here and I can't."

"Oh, Em... no. Don't think that way." Jaime took his sister's hand. "It sucks being hard all day at school, but that doesn't mean I'm lusting after other girls. Remember how we fucked for literal hours last night? And how good it felt to express our forbidden sibling love? That's what I've spent all day craving."

Emily beamed. "You're right, I shouldn't have doubted our love like that. It's just so hard being around each other like this. Come on."

She grabbed her brother and dragged him toward the door. He only just had time to snatch up his assignment before he was too far away. He had no idea where they were going.

Emily led Jaime to a girl's bathroom that she judged sufficiently far away from the main bulk of the school's population. She checked it out and it seemed deserted.

"In," she said.

Jaime followed her into the bathroom, but he still wasn't sure what was going on. He figured it out pretty quickly when his sister jumped into his arms and kissed him fiercely. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and he grabbed her butt to help hold her up.

His hard cock was trapped between them. Emily instinctively moved her hips the way she would if they were fucking, but of course there was far too much clothing between them for that. Jaime pressed her against the wall and dry humped her with all the pent up sexual energy coursing through his body.

Emily managed to undo her brother's pants. It took a lot of fumbling since neither of them could stop grinding on each other for long enough to allow her easy access. His pants and boxers hit the ground, pooling around his ankles. It felt a lot better grinding his bare cock against her, but it still wasn't what either of them wanted.

They finally had to disengage. Emily dropped out of Jaime's arms and reached frantically for her waist line. Before she could strip down, they heard the bathroom door open. "Hello?" a voice called. They both froze in terror.

Lindsay had seen Emily and Jaime disappear from the cafeteria. She become concerned when they didn't come back, and had gone looking for them. She never expected to find them in a girls' bathroom with Jaime's cock hanging out.

The siblings stared at her like deer. Their faces were flushed, and their minds devoid of any excuse for being caught in such a compromising position. They were sure their secret was out, that the whole school would find out, and every single person would shun them forever. They were wrong.

Even if Lindsay had known the whole truth, she wouldn't have told anyone. She, like many of the girls at school, secretly fucked her brother on a regular basis. She would have understood. However, she misinterpreted what she saw.

Lindsay assumed, quite wrongly, that the signs of sexual tension she noted were actually from embarrassment. Everyone had been able to tell how aroused Jaime was during the one and half days he'd been at Over Eighteen School so far. It seemed clear to her that his erection must have just become too painful for him, and he'd been forced to get help from his sister. She thought it was sweet that Emily would help her little brother out like that, even though they both probably thought it was icky.

"This isn't what it looks like," Jaime said.

It was the second time he'd used that line for lack of a better one. This time, however, it might actually work.

"It looks like you two were about to fuck," Lindsay said.

She took a moment to picture the two super-hot siblings going at each other. Her panties flooded at the thought.

"We weren't," Emily protested weakly.

"Oh I know," Lindsay said, surprising her friend. "That's just what it looks like. You guys should be more careful about that. It could have been someone else walking in on you, you know."

"We'll try to be careful," Emily said. "So, uh, what are we actually doing?"

"Well clearly Jaime needs his erection taken care of, and you're being a good big sister and helping him out. Even though I'm sure you both hate the thought of doing sexy, sexy incest stuff with each other."

"Uh, yeah. Hate it," Jaime said.

"Me too," Emily agreed.

"But you don't have to worry, because I'm here now," said Lindsay.

"We wouldn't want to impose," Emily said.

"Nonsense. I'm your friend, Em. I want to help."

Even though Lindsay was in the way, her heart was in the right place. Emily realized this and gave her friend a big hug. The sentiment touched her, even if the actual application was flawed.

Lindsay stepped in front of Jaime. She grasped his cock delicately and ran her fingers along it. Emily's little brother had certainly grown into a hottie. She didn't mind getting a little sexy time with him one bit.

Emily stood behind Lindsay, out of her line of sight. She got Jaime's attention, then silently mouthed, "I really wanted to fuck you, but I think we just have to go with this."

Jaime nodded. He couldn't mouth anything without Lindsay seeing it, so he resorted to blinking in Morse code. "We. Will. Just. Have. To. Wait. I. Will. Fuck. You. Silly. When. We. Get. Home."

It took a moment for Emily to interpret his message. Once she did, she smiled and started mouthing back exactly what she wanted to do to her brother when they got some alone time. She also pulled up her shirt to give him a little visual reminder of what he'd be getting his hands--and various other body parts--on.

Jaime's cock twitched in Lindsay's hands. Since she hadn't caught the exchanges between the siblings, she assumed he was reacting to her touch. She stroked him faster and tightened her grip, eager to get him off and let him relieve some tension. She wasn't sure how much time they had left though, so she decided she better do more.

"Would it be ok if I gave you a blowjob?" she asked.

Jaime's eyes flicked to his sister only for an instant. "You mean you want to put my penis in your mouth? Yes, please."

"Thought so."

Lindsay grinned and knelt down in front of Jaime. She held his cock steady and licked and kissed it all over. Once he was prepped, she looked up at his face while she smoothly engulfed the entirety of his length.

Emily had her shirt rolled up above her breasts, and had subsequently removed her bra. She'd initially planned on just teasing her brother while he got sucked off. What she hadn't counted on was how much of a show she'd be getting out of the deal. Watching her friend slide her lips up and down her brother's cock was way hotter than she'd anticipated.

Without thinking about what she was doing, Emily stripped off her pants and panties. She bit her lip and started masturbating. If Lindsay turned around and saw her, she had no idea what she'd say. She was supposed to be grossed out by seeing her brother in a sexual situation, not turned on.

Jaime was getting his cock expertly sucked by a hot girl, while behind her an even hotter girl was mostly naked and fingering herself wantonly. It turned out there might be upsides to walking around with embarrassing erections all day.

Emily, with the help of her expert fingers and a sexy show, brought herself to a quick and dirty orgasm. She locked eyes with Jaime at the moment she came and mouthed his name.

Lindsay felt Jaime's cock twitch violently in her mouth. A few seconds later his hand was on the back of her head, and a fierce jet of cum exploded against her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could, but not quite fast enough. Quite a bit of cum dribbled out of her mouth and down her front.

The floor was kind of painful to kneel on for long periods of time. Lindsay was relieved to be able to stand up again once Jaime had finished using her stomach as a cum dump. Her panties were absolutely drenched, and when she caught sight of herself in a mirror she realized her shirt was too.

"Guess I should have taken my shirt off first, huh?" she said to no one in particular.

She pulled her shirt up experimentally. It clung to her and made a sucking sound as she tugged on it. When she exposed her tummy for a moment, Jaime noted that it bulged from the cum she'd swallowed. He looked over at Emily whose tummy had shrunk slightly since that morning, but was still more distended that Lindsay's. It made him appreciate all the more just how big of a load he'd fed his sister.

Checking herself out in the mirror with cum all over her chin and chest just got Lindsay even hotter than she already was. She'd just blown her friend's brother in front of said friend, and now here she was covered in his cum with no real way to clean it up that she could think of. She was so wet she could have kept a goldfish in her panties.

Emily was busy getting herself dressed again. Even though Lindsay could clearly see her in the mirror, she was so self-absorbed that it didn't even register that Emily had been mostly naked for no discernable reason. Once clad, Emily grabbed some paper towel and tried to pat down her friend's face and chest.

"I don't think we can salvage the shirt without putting it through the wash," Emily said.

"That's ok," Lindsay said. "I'll just have to manage until the end of the day. Maybe I have a sweater or something in my locker."

Secretly, Lindsay hoped she didn't have another shirt. She'd almost certainly get in trouble for showing up to class with her shirt saturated in a boy's cum, but it made her feel so damn sexy to wear it. It might be worth getting in a little trouble.

****

Even after getting some mid-day relief, getting through the rest of the school day was torture for Jaime. He couldn't stop staring at the clock. Every little thing seemed to remind him of his beautiful, luscious sister. He spent a large part of the afternoon daydreaming about her.

He saw Lindsay in the hallway later on. She had put a sweater on over her soaked shirt, but had left quite a few of the buttons undone on the front. He wasn't sure if she knew that the cum-soaked undershirt was still fairly visible, but he didn't get a chance to mention it.

Finally he made it to the bus ride home, where he was joined by the object of his lusts and affections. Emily was just as happy as he was to finally be together, even if they weren't quite alone yet. They sat by themselves and sneakily held hands for the whole ride.

Their clothes started coming off the very second they got inside their house. A trail of discarded clothing led from the door to the living room. Emily bent over the couch and Jaime rammed his cock in her. She screamed in pleasure. They finally had the place to themselves and didn't have to be quiet for once. The room filled with the sounds of slapping, squishing, panting, and moaning.

The siblings changed positions a few times. Jaime started out pounding his sister from behind, then they switched to lying face to face on the couch. By the time their initial pent up energy had worn down to a more manageable level, Jaime was sitting normally with Emily in his lap riding him. He enjoyed that position because it made it easy to play with her breasts and suck on them a little.

Time passed much more quickly than either Jaime or Emily had counted on. They were still going at it like rabbits when their mother pulled in the driveway. She made it inside, and it was only when she closed the door that her children realized they weren't alone anymore. They froze in place, Jaime's cock still pulsing inside his sister's pussy.

Christine immediately noticed clothing strewn randomly across the floor. She sighed loudly. Her kids were usually pretty good about cleaning up after themselves, but every now and then they did something weird. She couldn't even imagine how they'd managed to scatter their laundry like this.

"Kids!" she called. "I've warned you not to leave messes like this for me to find!"

Jaime and Emily were caught out. They were naked in the living room with no way to get past their mother to their rooms without being seen. They stayed quiet since they didn't dare answer and let her know where they were.

Christine, hearing no response, sighed again and started picking up clothes. The trail of figurative bread crumbs led straight to where her kids had been fucking each other's brains out mere moments ago.

In a last ditch effort to remain hidden, Emily had dived behind the couch and dragged her brother with her. He'd landed awkwardly, and his cock had accidentally penetrated his sister when he fell on top of her. Even though they were supposed to be hiding, neither could entirely help themselves. Their hips moved in small, silent motions, grinding against each other with barely contained sexual need.

Jaime's boxers were one of the last articles Christine recovered. They were stained with most of a day's worth of precum. They smelled like sex, although to be fair, so did the rest of the room. Christine, noting the unusual smell, brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply. The aroma made her knees weak, and her panties moist. She breathed in the scent a couple more times before controlling herself.

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers