Saga of Littown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers

"Quiet. Quiet!" Katelyn got everyone's attention. She stood authoritative, naked, and bit damp. "It seems that quite a lot of you would like to treat Jaime like one of the team."

A chorus of agreement came back.

"Very well. Let's make him an honorary member then. That should solve everything." She turned to Jaime. "What say you?"

Again there was a circle of naked pouty puppy-girls around him. Only now there were even more, and some of them were quite wet.

"Aye," he said.

The girls jumped and clapped and squealed. Almost immediately two girls were in front of him with their hands on his dick. Several more flanked him, and he was beset on all sides by fingers and boobies, and at least one girls grinding her pussy against his hip. Someone was particularly adventurous and pressed a finger against his butthole. Thanks to his morning's experience, he didn't even flinch as she slid her digit inside him.

There wasn't enough room for all the girls around their new toy. Some of them started pairing off and slipping away from the herd. Two of them stood under a shower head and made out, being all waterfall lover-y. Another girl knelt down and licked hungrily at her partner's wet pussy.

Everywhere Jaime turned there were hot naked girls doing sexy things. All around him there were girls fondling, kissing, licking, sucking, and fingering his various body parts. It was a veritable orgy of arousing sensations.

"You look like you're going to burst," Katelyn said.

She'd exercised more restraint then her sistren thus far. Mostly she'd just watched events unfold while idly fingering herself. She'd noted the constant rotation of girls around Jaime's body, and in particular his penis. He was getting teased to no end, but there was no concerted effort being made to actually get him off. His cock was throbbing dangerously.

"I might just," Jaime agreed absently.

Someone was rimming his ass, and doing quite a fantastic job of it. It was very distracting.

"You better fuck me and get all that built up tension out of your system," Katelyn said.

"Aw, no fair," said one of the girls with a pout. "I wanted to fuck him."

"I got dibs," Katelyn said.

The team captain turned around and leaned against the shower wall. She presented her ass to Jaime and waited for him to claim one of her holes.

"I don't know if I should," he said. "I'm kind of super in love with someone already."

"She doesn't want you fucking other girls?"

"Actually, she's ok with that. She said it's bound to happen sometimes."

"And now it's happening. So fill up my pussy already."

Jaime's overwhelming horniness combined with the sheer awesomeness of Katelyn's volleyball ass was more than he could resist. He waded through the pile of nymphs surrounding him and grabbed Katelyn's hips. She bounced her butt up and down to further entice him. With a mighty thrust, Jaime buried his shaft deep inside her.

Katelyn didn't have the natural sisterly resilience to his pounding that Emily had. She was thrown off balance, and was only held up by the hard cock inside her acting as a support beam. She braced herself better and tried to weather the beating her nether regions were taking.

The crowd of onlooking girls watched with rapt fascination. Every pussy had a hand busily working a clit, or fingering a slit. Having a boy in their midst during super sexy secret team fun time was novelty enough; but the sheer ferocity with which he ravaged their captain was truly schlick-worthy.

"I'm going to cum," Jaime told Katelyn. "Is it ok to fill your vagina and uterus? Or should I pull out?"

"Pull out," she said. Then, louder, "squad, line up!"

The girls broke out of their collective sexual reverie and grouped up. They formed a double line with the girls in front kneeling or crouching.

As Jaime pulled out of Katelyn, she grabbed his cock and aimed it at her team. She doused them all liberally with cum, then got the last bit on herself. The sheer pornographic spectacle of the act left Jaime just as hard as ever once he was spent, but at least his immediate need had been satisfied.

"Goddamn," he said, looking over the lined up girls covered in his cum. "I kinda want a picture of this."

"Good idea," Katelyn said. "Team photo time."

Katelyn ran and grabbed her phone. She put it in hover mode, then set it to take a picture on a delay. She and Jaime squeezed in amongst the rest of the team. They all smiled and waved as the picture was taken. Katelyn then sent the photo to everyone, including Jaime.

It was finally time to wrap up and get dressed. Everyone had to rinse off again first. Jaime helped Katelyn clean herself. He was getting pretty good at dealing with his messes.

"Are you going to tell your girlfriend about this?" Katelyn asked.

"Yeah, for sure. I'd feel really bad about doing something like this and not telling my sist-- I mean, my girlfriend, who is definitely not my sister."

"That's a weird thing to say. Of course she isn't. That'd be weird and incesty." Katelyn shrugged. "Anyway, you should think about coming to some of our games, or even practices. You're very good for morale, it turns out."

"The girls do seem to like me," Jaime agreed.

"They're horny little things. Most of them do a couple of sports, and they don't have much time for dating. You have no idea how much effort it is keeping them in line. But yes, they do like you." She smiled wryly. "And so do I for that matter." She gave him a quick peck on the lips, then turned around to get her other side under the spray.

Jaime blushed. He was getting a lot of overt attention and invitations these days. He enjoyed some of it, especially when it led to crazy awesome sex parties. Mostly he just didn't like when he was caught off-guard and unsure of himself. Maybe it was time to change that.

"I'll try to make it to some games," he promised. He pressed himself up against Katelyn's back, letting his cock slide into her ass crack. "And I kinda like you too."

He kissed her neck for good measure, then quickly left for the locker area to grab a towel. He didn't dare look back and chance ruining his new attempt at confidence.

****

"We missed the bus again," Emily said.

She'd been waiting dutifully by the main entrance for her brother. She was prepared to either give him a hard time, or hug him and tell him it was alright depending on how his mood seemed. Something was different about him though, and she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Guess we'll walk then," he said.

"What? No, it's pretty far. It'll take figuratively literally forever."

"Better get started then."

Jaime took his sister's hand and started walking. She had little choice but to follow. There were still people around and Emily was nervous about holding her brother's hand where anyone could see, but no one gave them any strange looks. The weird thing was that Jaime didn't even seem to consider what other people might think. That wasn't like him.

"So what kept you?" Emily asked. "A run-in with our 'evil' principal?"

"I had one earlier, but no. That wasn't what kept me." He gave his sister a serious look. "Are you sure you're ok when I have sex with other girls?"

"I said I was, didn't I?"

"You did. I was just making sure, because that's what I was doing."

"Who with?"

"Well, the whole volleyball team was there. I only actually fucked Katelyn though."

"No shit." Emily was actually impressed. "I kinda wish I could have seen that."

Jaime smiled and loaded up the team picture on his phone. Emily's eyes bugged when he showed it to her.

"Holy sweet merciful fuck! That's amazing, bro. You covered them all--"

"Yep."

"And then got a picture?"

"Sure did."

"You're my new hero."

Jaime looked questioningly at his sister. Her eyes were still glued to his phone. If he hadn't been leading her along she probably would have run into a tree and not even noticed.

"You're a weird girl, Em."

"That's true."

"I love that about you."

Jaime squeezed his sister's hand. She finally looked up from the team bukkake photo.

"I actually am kind of jealous," Emily said.

"But you said--"

"Not about you and other girls. I guess I should say I'm envious, which would be a more accurate and correct word. You get to put your dick in people and spray cum around. I'm not ever gonna get to do that."

"Really? That bothers you?"

"Yeah, really. I actually had a lot of fun playing with your butt this morning. I got to stick things in someone else for once." Emily glanced at the picture again. "But this... I'm never gonna get to do anything like this."

"If it would help, I don't have to do anything like that again."

"Don't be silly. Just try to get more pictures next time."

Jaime laughed and kissed his sister. They were out in public, and lots of people could see them. Jaime just wasn't worried about it right now. Emily was a little worried, but the thrill of the insanely naughty and ill-advised display more than made up for it.

"Should I get pictures if Ms. Penny comes after me again?" Jaime asked.

"Oh, I forgot about your assignment. What happened."

Jaime launched into an explanation of the whole silly affair. Emily laughed along with his telling of it.

"Oh man. You could have been crushed," she said, still giggling. "Honest to god, I don't know how she walks with those things sticking out of her chest all day."

"Crazy, isn't it."

****

It took Jaime and Emily a while to get home, as they'd known it would. They'd enjoyed the walk though. It let them just be together, and was the closest thing to a date they'd been on. There weren't any opportunities for sneaky sibling fucking, but other than that it was wonderful.

Christine had been starting to worry about how late they were. She was also surprised when they walked into the house holding hands. That didn't seem like normal behaviour. It was, however, a rather sweet and definitely platonic gesture of sibling affection.

"Where have you two been," she asked her kids.

"We missed the bus," Jaime answered easily. "It's my fault. I got caught up fucking around with the volleyball team. And now I plan on taking my sexy big sister upstairs and fucking her stupid."

"There's no need to be crude," Christine said. "If you didn't want to tell me, you could have just said so."

"No really, Mom," said Emily. "That's entirely the truth. We love each other and we're going to go dirty, incesty things to each other."

Christine put her hands on her hips. "It wasn't a funny joke to start with, and it's not getting any better," she said. "Now go to your rooms, and don't come out until I call you for supper."

Her kids looked at each other and shrugged. "Ok," they said.

They raced up the stairs almost like they were excited to be sent to their rooms. Christine only heard one door slam though. She must have missed the other one. After a few moments she heard moaning, then a rhythmic banging like a headboard hitting the wall over and over.

"Well that's just taking a joke way, way too far," she muttered to herself. "I don't know what's gotten into them."

If someone had been there to tell Christine that her son's penis was what had gotten into her daughter's vagina, she wouldn't have found that at all funny either.

When she eventually called her children back down for supper, they arrived looking dishevelled, and far too smiley and happy. Maybe they were on drugs, she thought. That would explain a few things that had been going on lately. Maybe she should have a talk with them. Not now though. They'd probably just start telling some more of their very much not funny jokes.

****

That night, Jaime and Emily were cuddled up together in his bed. They were asleep, and dreaming mostly about fucking each other. At some point Jaime's cock had become lodged in his sister's pussy, which only made their dreams all the more realistic.

They were rudely awakened by the light being switched on. Lilith strode over to the bed and looked down at her naked, entangled siblings.

"Should have known you'd both be together," she said.

"We had to," Emily mumbled sleepily. "We've already made a mess of my bed." She lay her head back on Jaime's shoulder and closed her eyes.

"So I saw. You two just don't quit." Lilith pulled their blanket off the bed with a flourish. "Come on, Em. I need you."

"It's late."

"You're right, it is. But I've had a very bad night at work, and I need to get some frustration out."

"Couldn't you just wait for morning?" Jaime asked. He tightened his arms around Emily protectively.

Lilith folded her arms. "You guys owe me, remember?"

Emily sighed. "She's right. She never told Mom about us."

"Turns out she wouldn't have believed her anyway," Jaime said. "Who knew?"

Lilith was right though. She had kept her promise, so Emily and Jaime would have to keep theirs. Emily struggled out of bed, still rubbing her eyes.

"Should I come too?" Jaime asked.

"If you want."

The three of them crept down the hall to Lilith's room. She was very territorial, and Jaime didn't remember ever actually being inside before. Nothing seemed much out of the ordinary at first. The other side of her door did appear to be padded though.

"It's for soundproofing," Lilith said, noticing Jaime's curious look. "You can't hardly hear anything from outside."

She closed the door, then walked to the far wall. At the press of a secret button, a section of the wall rotated to display a whole rack of sex toys and other illicit items.

"Holy shit," Jaime said. "What is all that?"

He stepped closer, but a glare from Lilith halted him in his tracks.

"My collection," Lilith said. "You are not to touch unless I say so."

She stripped out of her bottoms in an efficient, clinical manner. Jaime gaped the unexpected revealing of his eldest sister's pussy. Then she turned around and gave him a similar excellent look at her ass.

Lilith didn't seem to care even slightly about her brother perving on her. She selected a double ended dildo with an attached harness from her 'toy chest.' She inserted one end into her pussy, then strapped it in place. She'd given herself a more or less functional cock.

Perhaps the most surprising part of the whole thing was how little fascination Emily displayed. Almost as soon as they'd come in, Emily had gone to Lilith's bed and crawled onto it. Once Lilith was ready, Emily dropped her face to the mattress and wiggled her butt in the air.

Jaime sat down on the bed next to Emily. "Have you done this before?"

"Uh huh. I meant to tell you, it just never seemed like a good time. I was hoping there'd be a good sequitur at some point."

Lilith walked up behind her little sister. She bent down and stuck her tongue in Emily's pussy. Emily wriggled and squealed as she got eaten out by her big sis.

"So you do this a lot?" Jaime asked.

"Not... a lot," Emily replied breathlessly. "Only... sometimes. But she... was actually... my first."

"Wow, really? I never would have expected that."

Lilith stood up, Emily's pussy juice dripping down her chin. "It would have been bad luck for Em not to get fucked on her eighteenth birthday," she said. "I couldn't let that happen to her. And it turned out pounding her tight little pussy is pretty damn fun. It's great for relieving stress."

Jaime nodded. He fully concurred with the fun level of pounding Emily's tight little pussy. "That luck thing isn't real though is it?"

"It absolutely is," Lilith said. "I knew a guy once who didn't get fucked on his birthday. The very next day his village was razed by a barbarian horde."

"That is unlucky," Jaime admitted. "Barbarian hordes don't even exist anymore."

"That's what I'm saying."

Lilith positioned herself carefully, then buried her fake cock in Emily's tight, wet hole. Emily moaned and clutched at the sheets beneath her. Lilith slammed her hips against Emily's ass over and over until the younger girl was a whimpering, drooling wreck.

Jaime was insanely turned on by the sight of one of his sisters getting mercilessly plowed by the other. He'd never been an outside observer to the effect a good, hard fucking had on Emily. It was educational and pornographic all at the same time.

A while later, after quite an epic fuck session, Emily came hard. She collapsed away from Lilith's fake cock and curled up into a pleasure ball. Lilith wiped sweat off her forehead with the back of her arm. She looked exhausted, but much happier than before and still ready for more.

"Damn, that hit the spot," Lilith said. "Lemme know when you're ready to go again, Em."

Jaime took the break as an opportunity to ask a question that had been bugging him. "So I'm confused," he said. "If you two have been doing sexy lesbian sister incest things, why was it such a big deal when Emily and I started doing sexy brother and sister incest things?"

Emily and Lilith both looked incredulously at their brother.

"It's different with sisters," Emily said. "Everyone knows that."

"Yeah," said Lilith. "Sister on sister action isn't really incest. It's a perfectly normal and acceptable fantasy. Duh."

"Unless they're in love," Emily added.

"Oh, right," Lilith agreed. "If they're in love then it's incest again. If they just do sexy stuff, that's ok."

"That doesn't make any kind of sense," Jaime said.

Lilith shrugged. "It is what it is." She gave Emily a smack on the butt. "You ready to go again or what?" she asked.

Emily was just about recovered enough. Jaime, however, was thinking back to one of their conversations that afternoon. His mind whirled and came up with a complex and cunning plan to help her experience one of her fantasies.

"You should let Em have one of your strapons," he said.

"Why, so she can fuck me?" Lilith asked.

"No. So you can both fuck me."

Emily's eyes lit up. She bounced to her knees and gave Lilith her best pouty begging face, with her hands clasped just above her chest. She was vibrating with excitement.

Lilith looked back and forth between her younger siblings. She wasn't expecting this turn of events, but she didn't mind it.

"Yeah, sure. If that's what you wanna do."

Emily squealed and jumped up to give her sister a big, naked hug. She then hopped over to the dildo treasure trove and carefully selected her weapon.

"You must have liked my present after all," Lilith said.

Jaime shrugged. "It's... not terrible."

"Heee's my little buuuttt sluuuttt," Emily chimed in with a sing-songy voice from across the room.

Lilith grinned wickedly. "Well, you better turn around then... butt slut."

Jaime got on all fours and presented his ass. Lilith immediately dove in and started licking all over his rear entrance. She was enthusiastic and unrestrained in her oral ministrations. Jaime had a much better idea what he was in for this time, so he was more able to relax and enjoy it.

Emily bounced back onto the bed. She knelt in front of her brother, sticking her newly donned fake cock in his face. She was totally reenergized and ready for action. She pressed the end of her strapon to Jaime's lips, and he dutifully opened up for her.

At first Jaime just licked and sucked on the end of the toy. He tried to make eye contact with his sister as much as possible, since he loved it when she did that for him. She moaned just like it was a real penis he was sucking on.

Lilith decided her brother's butthole was sufficiently prepared. Her strapon was still lubricated with Emily's pussy juice, so she knelt behind Jaime and pressed it against him.

"Be gentle," Emily said. "He doesn't have much experience."

"Hhm ehm ucck," Jaime agreed around a mouthful of fake cock.

"I'll try to be delicate," Lilith said.

Just as gently and delicately as possible, Lilith slammed the entire length of her strapon into her brother's ass. It was only a little bigger around then the butt plug he'd had in that morning, but quite a lot longer.

Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers