Saga of Littown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,679 Followers

Jaime wasn't prepared for quite such a large and sudden intrusion. He jerked forward to try and get away, which only forced Emily's 'cock' down his throat. Shifting back so he could breathe impaled his ass fully on Lilith's dildo again. He was trapped and spit-roasted between his sisters.

Lilith grabbed her brother's hips and fucked his ass hard. Every impact was transferred back to her via the half of the dildo in her pussy. Fucking Emily was a rare pleasure she allowed herself, but this was even more deliciously depraved. She was surprised and impressed with her baby bro and sis. They had serious potential.

Emily was getting crazy turned on by the moaning and choking and gagging coming from Jaime's mouth. Her pussy gushed with the sound of every sloppy thrust. She was the one causing those sounds! She was the penetrator, rather than the penetratee. She loved her brother so much more--if that was possible--for giving her this sexy, sexy gift.

The girls pounded their brother with inexhaustible energy. He spent a lot of time right on the verge of blacking out since his throat was stuffed full of dildo so often that he wasn't getting enough oxygen. His face was a mess of tears and spit from the brutal face-fucking. His poor nearly-virgin ass was taking a reaming it really wasn't designed for.

Jaime was being ravaged by his sisters, and he had no way of telling them to stop even if he wanted to. The strange thing was that he didn't want to stop. His ass was sore, he desperately needed a proper breath, and his arms were threatening to give out on him. But he felt so fucking good. His cock strained and leaked precum like a faucet. His innards tingled and turned to sensual mush. It was like his whole damn body had turned into a sexual organ.

Such was Jaime's level of pleasure that he didn't even realize when he started to orgasm. His stream of precum turned to a flooded river of regular cum. His sisters withdrew from him as he finished, and Lilith grabbed him before he could fall face-first into the sex-lake of a mattress beneath.

"Should have seen that coming," Lilith said. "So to speak." She sighed. "So much for my bed."

Emily jumped up and fiercely hugged and kissed her brother. He was still pretty out of it, but instinctively wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her butt in return.

"That was so awesome," Emily said.

"It did make my night better," Lilith admitted. "Even though I'm gonna have to go sleep on the couch or something now."

"Nonsense. Jai's bed's still fine. Just come sleep with us."

Emily slipped out of her strapon harness with more than a little regret. Lilith did the same, and only just in time before she was dragged out of the room. Emily guided both of her siblings to Jaime's bed. Jaime crawled in, already half asleep. Lilith offered a half-hearted protest, but she really didn't have a better option. She stripped out of the last of her clothing and got in next to her brother. Emily jumped in last.

It was a tight fit for all three of them. Lilith was stuck in the middle and was sure she wouldn't be able to go to sleep that way. Then Jaime nestled up against her, lying his head almost on her breast. He had such an innocent look with his eyes closed and his body shutting down from exhaustion and sexual overload. Emily curled up like a mirror image on her other side.

"Oh, fine," Lilith muttered to herself.

She couldn't bring herself to disturb her siblings. They were a precious, angelic pair of dirty little sluts. They'd more than salvaged what would otherwise have been a terrible night, via extreme incesty sex time, and now they looked so adorable and vulnerable that moving would feel as bad as kicking a puppy.

Lilith held her siblings to her; their warm, naked skin against hers, their hot breaths caressing her breasts. She kissed each of them softly on the top of their heads, then stroked their hair until they fell asleep.

Xarth
Xarth
14,679 Followers