Saga of Littown Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,681 Followers

Together, Jaime and Emily dragged the two large, shady trees out of the garage. Luckily they were self-planting models, so they didn't have to do a lot of tiresome digging to get them back in the ground. After that, it was a simple matter of stringing a hammock up between the trees.

Jaime crawled in first, then Emily sprawled partly on top of him. They snuggled together under the dappled sunlight filtering through the leaves above them. Jaime had his arm around Emily, and idly rubbed her boobs through her shirt. She massaged his penis from time to time through his shorts. They both found the experience relaxing, and only barely incesty or sexual at all.

A little while later, Alyssa came poking around. She was bored, and assumed her neighbours would be around somewhere. When she saw they had their hammock trees set up, she guessed correctly that they might be using them. She found Jaime and Emily lying together, half-asleep, with their hands on each other's naughty bits. That part seemed a little strange to her.

"Hey, guys," Alyssa said. "What'cha up to?"

Emily cracked her eyes open. "Hey, Allie. We're just chllin'."

"Uh huh. Well... you kinda have your hand on your brother's dick. And it doesn't seem like you're just teasing him in some way, which would be fine for siblings to do."

"Oh, yeah. I guess I do. I can assure you it was all just platonic sibling closeness, though. Nothing sexual about me fondling my brother just now."

Alyssa nodded. "That's fine then. As long as it's not sexual."

Emily gave Jaime's cock another non-sexual squeeze, then stretched and sat up. Jaime, feeling a sudden absence of sister-cuddles, opened his eyes. Alyssa was wearing a cute little top that accented her boobs nicely, and it immediately drew his attention.

"That's a nice outfit," Jaime said.

Alyssa smiled. "Thanks."

"I think it would look good in a pile on the ground," Emily put in.

Jaime nodded in agreement, but Alyssa just giggled and shook her head. "You guys are so silly sometimes," she said.

"If you say so," Jaime said. "Anyway, what brings you over?"

"Enh, just bored. Thought maybe something'd be going on over here."

"Like sex?"

"Maybe." Alyssa bit her lip. "I don't know if I'm in the mood for it right now, though. My mom's been out sunbathing, and she isn't wearing very much. I don't like when my parents wear skimpy outfits like that."

Jaime and Emily both perked up at the mention of Alyssa's mom in a semi-nude state. Their friend might not want to see her mother in a sexual light, but they had no such compunctions.

"She's out right now?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah, right over in our back yard," Alyssa said. "But-"

The siblings were moving before she could finish her sentence. She had to hurry to catch up with them.

"Damn, look at that ass," Emily said.

She was right next to Jaime, both of them peering over the fence between their and Alyssa's yards. Alyssa's mom was lying out on a blanket, facing away from them. Her top was untied as she lay on her stomach, and her big, juicy ass was covered only with a flimsy little bikini bottom.

"Don't be weird, guys," Alyssa said. "That's my mom."

"Yeah, but she's hot," Emily said. "You'd fuck her, right Jai?"

"Damn right I would," Jaime concurred. "I'd pound that tight milf butthole li-"

"Ew ew ew! Gross, Jaime," Alyssa said, squeezing her eyes shut. "That's fucked that you'd talk about pounding my mom, especially right after we had sex yesterday. Even if it was accidental sex."

"Don't be jealous, Allie," Emily said. "We'd still rather fuck you than your mother."

"Well... thanks, I guess. I just- wait, what do you mean 'we'?"

Emily grinned and pulled down her shorts. She was wearing her strapon underneath, and her fake cock sprang to attention once it was released. Alyssa's jaw dropped. She turned to the other side to find Jaime's bare cock pointed at her as well.

"What the hell!" Alyssa said, almost at a scream.

"You don't want to fuck?" Jaime asked. "Is it because we're outside? Or because your mom's right across the fence? Or because this is gratuitous and unromantic as hell?"

"No. It's because you're brother and sister. You can't both stick your dicks out at me. That's... well, it's not technically incest yet, but it's close."

Emily rolled her eyes. "We're not fucking each other this time-"

"Or ever," Jaime interjected quickly.

"Right, we're not fucking each other ever, because that would be bad and stuff. We're just going to pound you from opposite ends. It's not gay if our balls don't touch."

"Incest," Jaime corrected.

"What?"

"It's not incest if our balls don't touch."

Emily waved her hand and shrugged. "What he said."

Alyssa bit her lip. She had a feeling she was being tricked into something sexy, but also dirty and morally questionable. She was entirely correct. "I don't know, guys..."

"Come on," Emily said. "I'll face fuck you a little, Jai'll pound your sweet teen twat. It'll be a good time."

It was a tempting offer. Alyssa was very interested in getting Jaime's cock inside her again, but she was far less certain about Emily being involved. It seemed kind of lesbiany to have another girl fuck her with a strapon. Besides which, she still wasn't convinced that this sibling threeway wasn't severely illegal.

"I don't think we should do that," Alyssa said, somewhat regretfully.

Jaime and Emily exchanged a glance. They were pretty horny from staring at Alyssa's nearly-naked, sunbathing mother, as well as getting excited about possibly fucking Alyssa together. Neither was keen to give up on some casual sexy time, but what else could they do?

"Alright, it was just a thought," Jaime said. "We don't have to do any hardcore, public, incestuous, threeway action if you're not up for it. Might've been fun is all."

"Yeah, that's cool," Emily agreed. "We can just hang out non-sexually. That's a thing people do. I think."

Emily pulled her shorts back on, but Jaime was stuck looking around in confusion. His shorts seemed to have vanished on him.

"Dammit, where'd they go?" Jaime mumbled to himself.

For some reason, Alyssa had been unable to help herself. She may have been uncomfortable with getting double teamed by the super-hot brother sister combo, but she was really enjoying Jaime's cock sticking out all rigid and uncovered. She'd grabbed his shorts when he wasn't looking, almost by reflex. When he had his back turned, she threw them over the fence and out of sight. Emily saw the sneaky manoeuvre and winked complicitly.

"Guess you'll have to go bottomless, bro," Emily said.

Jaime shrugged. "Yeah, guess so. As long as that doesn't bother you too much, Allie?"

Alyssa shook her head quickly. "No, that's fine. I'm ok with you being all sexy and half-naked."

"As long as you're sure."

The girls made Jaime walk in front of them back to the hammock. He knew they were just sneaking peeks at his ass, they weren't at all subtle about it, but he was fine with that. The hornier they got, the sooner he'd get his cock inside one or both of them.

Jaime fell back into the hammock perpendicularly to the way he'd lain before. His legs dangled onto the ground, and his mighty erection stuck straight up like a mast catching the passing breezes. Emily and Alyssa flanked him, each resisting the urge to strip down and mount him wantonly.

The three teens chatted and relaxed in the partial shade of their freshly-planted trees. From time to time Jaime would grab a sneaky handful of boob or pussy, though in his sister's case he kept getting her dildo instead. Likewise, the girls would frequently stretch out and run their fingers over his skyward straining cock. It kept them all on edge, and their minds firmly in the gutter.

Eventually Emily got too warm wearing her strapon under her shorts. It simply wasn't a practical way to dress on a warm day. She unselfconsciously pulled her shorts and harness off, then decided just to stay bottomless. Jaime fully approved, and gave her wet little pussy a stealthy fingering when Alyssa wasn't looking.

Since Jaime had two warm bodies snuggled next to him, he was the next to start feeling too hot. He removed his shirt, then settled back down where he'd been. Soon after, Emily took off her shirt as well. This time she was more interested in getting naked for pervy reasons than in cooling down.

Alyssa was concerned about Jaime and Emily both stripping down, like they were doing something supremely naughty and she was about to be caught up in it. However, nothing much happened other than that, and she gradually relaxed her guard. She was perfectly content to lie next to a fully nude Jaime, since it made her pussy all squishy. She even had to admit that Emily was pretty super-hot too, for a girl. It was almost too bad they were siblings because they would have made an amazing couple otherwise.

Since nothing untoward or indecent happened, Alyssa finally gave in and took her clothes off too. It was liberating to be free and unclothed on such a warm day. She lazily rolled onto her side and cuddled up with Jaime. Her pussy accidentally pressed against his hip, and she couldn't help grinding on him a little.

Other than a throbbing erection, two very wet pussies, some hard nipples, wandering eyes and hands, dirty thoughts, and some minor rubbing of various body parts, the three naked, sexually charged teens cuddled together in a totally platonic and non-sexual way. They relaxed and enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the caress of the breeze on their bare skin. It was enough to lull them into a half-asleep daze.

A little while later, Alyssa's mom realized she hadn't seen her daughter anywhere for a bit. She wasn't too worried about it, but she got up to check around and see if she could spot her. One of the first places she checked was the neighbour's yard, and she smiled at the clump of sexy, naked teenagers lazing in a hammock. She was always telling her daughter that nudity was nothing to be ashamed about, but Alyssa seemed to think that being unclothed around family members was weird. It was nice to see her loosening up.

Jaime was the only one awake at that point, so he was the only one to notice Alyssa's mom peering over the fence at them. She hadn't put her top back on, and he got a pretty good shot of her sweet, motherly tits.

"Hello, Mrs. Alyssa's Mom," he said.

"Hello, Jaime. Don't mind me, I was just checking on Allie."

Jaime glanced at Alyssa's beautiful, naked form beside him. "Er... we're just napping. Without clothes on. For reasons."

"Oh don't worry about that. Nudity is perfectly natural and very good for one's mental well-being. I'm glad you and your sister seem to be having a positive influence on my daughter."

Jaime shrugged. If that's what she thought it was, who was he to argue. "I'm glad you think so. And since we're being so relaxed, may I just say those are some wicked tits you have there."

Alyssa's mom flushed, but smiled at the compliment. "I think you may have slightly misunderstood my point, but... thank you."

"Anytime. Just let me know if you ever need any of your lovely milf holes filled up. I like to help when I can."

Alyssa's mom laughed and waved her hand dismissively. "Oh, you. You're such a flirt."

"If you say so."

"Well, you three have fun. Just make sure not to get too much sun."

"Sure thing, Mrs. A."

The girls were still dozing. Alyssa's thumb was in her mouth, and her other hand rested on Jaime's chest. Emily was also sucking her thumb in her sleep, but her free hand had instinctively gone to her brother's cock. Her soft fingers wrapped loosely around his shaft, but didn't move other than that.

Emily and Alyssa looked so serene and innocent in their outdoor slumber that Jaime couldn't bear to disturb either of them. The problem was that he was really horny and was getting to a point where he desperately needed to cum. He tried to calm his mind, but he had two soft, sensual bodies pressed up against him. It was impossible to take his mind off his sexual needs.

Even worse for Jaime, he caught some movement in his mother's bedroom window. Christine stood naked in her room, her full breasts unwittingly exposed to her son in the yard below. Jaime's cock twitched impatiently as his hot mom made him even more desperate for sexual release. After a moment, Aunt Krissy showed up in the window behind Christine. She, too, had a bared chest, and her breasts were twins of her sister's. Krissy started kissing the back of Christine's neck-much to Jaime's awe and arousal-and soon the two milfs were making out vigorously.

Jaime groaned and tried to disentangle himself from the lithe temptresses in his arms. He only succeeded in waking them, and they stirred sleepily. Luckily his mom and aunt soon dropped out of sight and let him focus on the girls closer by.

"What're you getting up for, Jai?" Emily asked as she rubbed her eyes.

If Alyssa wasn't there, Jaime would have simply told his sister about the lesbian scene he'd witnessed, then proceeded to fuck her silly. As it was, he had to improvise.

"Um, I just worried we might be getting too much sun," Jaime said. "I wouldn't want any of us to burn."

"Ugh, yeah. Sunburns suck," Alyssa agreed. "My body's not used to being naked outside. I should probably put some sunblock on."

"Definitely," Emily said. "I could go for some creamy goop being rubbed all over me right about now." Her eyes went dreamy, and she was lost in her pervy imagination for a moment. "You know... cum's basically the same as sunscreen..."

"Ew, no, Em," Alyssa said.

"Why not? Don't you want Jaime's cum all over your tight, teenage body?"

"Well... kinda. Maybe. But there's no way it works like sunblock. And wouldn't it be weird for you to have your brother's sexy sex-cream all over you?"

Emily gushed at the thought. "Only one way to find out."

The girls looked at Jaime appraisingly. Emily was busy mentally calculating the average volume of semen he produced in a load, and the amount of surface area it needed to cover. Alyssa was making up her mind as to whether she was really willing to participate in the experiment. It was for science, after all.

"How do we get him to cum?" Alyssa asked. The way Emily grinned at her made her feel like it was a stupid question.

"The usual way," Emily replied.

Alyssa shrieked as Emily wrestled her to her knees, then onto all fours. She looked back and saw that Jaime was staring fixedly at her butt. He looked about ready to punch out a house in order to get at her pussy. His unrestrained lust made her feel sexy, and she was already pretty horny to start with. She wiggled her hips in invitation even before she'd quite made up her mind about it.

Jaime was finally given a target, and he was beyond ready for something to sheathe his dick in. He launched himself at Alyssa's bottom and plunged his cock straight into her waiting hole. He sighed in contentment at having a velvety soft cunt wrapped around his shaft once more. Emily had truly spoiled him, because he was beginning to see sexual penetration as his default state of being.

"Oh my god," Alyssa moaned.

"Feel good?" Emily asked, though she knew the answer.

"Your brother is so deep in me. My little pussy is sooo fuuulll of cock."

Emily's eyes rolled back momentarily as she recalled just what that felt like. Getting fucked by her brother was basically the eighth wonder of the world as far as she was concerned. It made her kind of envious that she wasn't the one getting fucked right now.

Sounds of moaning and the slapping of flesh on flesh carried across the yard. Jaime pounded Alyssa harder than the hot neighbour girl had ever been fucked before. Her arms gave out on her after a while and her face hit the grass. Emily had to sit with her legs folded and laid Alyssa's head in her lap so the poor girl didn't get driven head-first into the ground.

Alyssa was taking a pussy-slamming like she'd never dreamed of. Her whole body was being turned to jelly as she was hammered over and over from behind. She was dimly aware of Emily cradling her and stroking her hair, but most of her world had shrunk to her constant, delicious violation. Her pussy spasmed and clenched around its invader, and she ascended into a state of orgasmic bliss.

The brutal fucking lasted less than an hour, which was just as well since if it had gone all day, the three teens would have been burned to a crisp by the end. Emily expertly recognized the signs of impending orgasm like a cat sensing an earthquake. She pulled Alyssa off Jaime's cock at the very last instant before jets of pure cummy goodness filled the sky and blacked out the sun.

Emily spread her arms and laughed joyfully as she was showered in brother-cum for the second time that day. She turned her body in every direction to get an even coating over every inch of skin. Alyssa was still mostly comatose from over-sexuation, so Emily made sure to roll her over a few times and get her all nicely battered as well.

In the aftermath of the sexual snowstorm, both girls were absolutely drenched. Emily licked enough cum off Alyssa's face so the other girl could breathe and open her eyes. Alyssa slowly came back to life and examined herself and Emily.

"Well... I guess we can't get sunburned if we're all covered up," Alyssa said. "It seems like it kinda defeats the purpose though."

"We just need to get it rubbed in properly," Emily said. "Then we can be covered in cum, and still be all naked and sexy as hell."

The girls started rubbing their hands over themselves in an attempt to work their semen coating into their skin. There was quite a lot of it, so it was slow going. Jaime knelt down between them to help, and Emily eagerly lay back and let him assist in rubbing her down. Alyssa was more hesitant to accept his aid, but his fingers sliding over her slippery flesh felt too good to resist.

Jaime initially focused on the girls' tits, massaging his cum into both sets of breasts simultaneously. He took his time and really made sure to do a good job at it. After that, he moved down and spent some time on their tummies, then ended at their pussies. It was impossible to tell how much of the lubricating slickness was his and how much they were producing themselves.

In theory they were just supposed to be testing out semen sunscreen, but somehow the situation had turned sexual on them. Emily panted and whimpered as her brother aggressively fingered her cum-drenched slit. Beside her, Alyssa was similarly enraptured by manual treatment. Emily was due for release and rode her pleasure to a lovely brother-induced orgasm. Alyssa followed some time afterward, and they alternated a few times before simply wearing out.

The exhausted girls rolled onto their stomachs and luxuriated under Jaime's sensual care. Their sexual urgency had diminished sufficiently that they could relax and enjoy his touch on a more casual level. He gave them some soothing back rubs that inevitably turned into much more thorough butt rubs. Neither Emily or Alyssa had any problem with Jaime having some fun playing with their tight teen asses, so it went on for quite some time.

Eventually Alyssa's mom returned to the fence and called her daughter over for lunch. Alyssa stood up on wobbly legs and wrung the excess cum out of her hair, then stumbled her way home.

"Do you think she remembers that she left her clothes here?" Emily asked.

Jaime shrugged. "Who knows. She's pretty out of it."

"True. All that cum gives her skin a beautiful, healthy glow though, doesn't it? Probably all the proteins and nutrients in it."

"Could be." Jaime went back to kneading his sister's ass. "It seems to give your butt an even more supple taughtness as well."

"Hmm, we might need to do this more often then. You know, for health reasons."

Xarth
Xarth
14,681 Followers