Saga of Littown Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,672 Followers

"Good point," said Emily, who was already picking out an outfit from the outdoor emergency clothes-rack. "We have been fucking around for literal hours already this morning. We're going to miss the bus at this rate."

"Yeah, I suppose," said Jaime, somewhat regretfully. Alyssa was looking really good to him. Now that the idea of putting his penis in her was in his head, he couldn't get it out.

Emily decided on a skirt similar to Alyssa's. She was much more used to wearing her butt plug now than she'd been last time. Probably she'd be able to get through the day without leaving pussy-puddles everywhere. And if not, oh well.

Once the siblings were dressed, all three hot teenagers walked down the street to their bus stop. Jaime walked in between the girls. He felt around under his sister's skirt when he could get away with it. Emily pretended like nothing was happening, but she got so wet from the sneaky fondling that she began to regret not putting any panties on.

Jaime also snuck a hand under Alyssa's skirt on the other side. He was a little more hesitant with her because he didn't know if she'd want to give him total access the way Emily did. He grew increasingly bold when she also maintained a straight face and didn't let on that he was groping her intimate areas.

Internally, Alyssa was rejoicing at the public molestation. She needed to cum so badly. Jaime's fingers felt so good on her pussy and ass. She wanted to get them inside her, but that was too tricky when they were walking. Besides, she didn't want anyone to know what he was doing. At least her skirt helped hide it to some extent.

Both girls were disappointed when they arrived at their bus stop. Jaime took his hands back out from their skirts since they were all standing around and he couldn't be sneaky about it anymore.

"Oh hey, you got a ring," Alyssa said. She'd glanced longingly at the hand that had been caressing her naughty bits, and had thereby noticed Jaime's new accessory. "Where'd you get that from?"

"Found it in a cereal box," Jaime said.

"Really? Well it's pretty nice for a cereal prize."

"It's super high-tech," Emily said. "As long as Jai wears it, he can't get girls pregnant. Doesn't matter how much cum he fills their pussies up with."

"Wow. That's crazy," said Alyssa. "Kinda looks magical with all those glowing runes and stuff."

"Pretty sure there are health-code laws about leaving magical trinkets inside food packaging," said Emily. "Also magic isn't real. That's why it's called magic."

"Still, though," said Alyssa. "Kinda neat." She stared at Jaime's ring and bit her lip uncertainly. The thought of pregnancy-free pussy fucking was rather enticing. "Have you tried it out yet?"

"Yep," said Jaime. "I filled Em up wi- ow!"

Emily smiled sweetly, like she hadn't just kicked her brother in the shin. "What Jai means is no, he hasn't tried it out yet. He's only been around family members today, except for you."

Alyssa's eyes were wide and hopeful. "Well, if you wanted to try it..."

Jaime's cock twitched in his pants. "You want me to fill you up right here on the sidewalk?"

"I'm just offering to help, is all," Alyssa said. "And we'd have to be quick so nobody sees."

Cars were passing all the time, and houses lined the street in every direction. Even the occasional morning jogger went past near enough to see any teenage fucking going on. Jaime wasn't about to point any of that out, though. He was all horny from fingering Emily and Alyssa, and was ready to get his dick in one of them.

"Sure," said Jaime. "We'll be quick.

Since Alyssa was wearing panties, she had to bend over to pull them off. Jaime crouched down to get a peek up her skirt while she was in such a vulnerable position. Alyssa blushed when she realized what he was doing, but it didn't make sense to get mad at him for perving when they were about to fuck anyway.

When Alyssa stood back up with her panties in hand, Jaime plucked them from her fingers. He pressed the pussy-damp garment into her mouth, making sure to get it all inside. Alyssa could taste herself quite distinctly. Her panties were sodden from the juices of her excited little cunt.

"Hwaa uhhhh huuww?" Alyssa mumbled through her makeshift gag.

"No, no. Don't spit them out, Allie," Emily said. Her hand was already busy under her skirt. "You're trying to be sneaky, remember? You have to keep your panties hidden or someone might suspect there's naughtiness afoot."

Alyssa closed her mouth firmly. She certainly didn't want anyone seeing her underwear. That would be embarrassing.

Jaime got his cock out, then pushed Alyssa back against a nearby pole. He slipped his penis under her skirt and pressed it to her wet slit. Her eyes rolled back just at the initial feel of it.

"Hurry up and fuck her, Jai," Emily said. "The bus is going to be here any second now."

Jaime slammed his cock into Alyssa's dripping wet pussy. Her moan came back muffled through her panty-gag. Time was of the essence, so he fucked her with quick, hard strokes.

"Ooh, she likes that, Jai," said Emily. "You'll have her cumming all over your cock in no time."

People passing by in cars or on the sidewalk could all tell something was going on. The way Jaime was thrusting at Alyssa, and the way Emily was moving her hand under her skirt all suggested teen sexiness of some kind. Luckily, the skirts the girls wore hid the actual evidence, so no one could be sure they were having sex in public, and therefore no one called the police on them.

Alyssa was pounded through multiple orgasms, each more orgasmy than the last. Jaime's cock filled up her tight little pussy over and over again, and every thrust felt amazing inside her. Even more than that, she was incredibly turned on by the idea of getting her uterus packed with delicious cum. She was so lucky Jaime had found that pregnancy-prevention ring.

"Aw, shit. Here comes the bus," Emily said. "Jai, you gonna cum or what?"

Jaime shrugged. "Not there yet. Guess we'll have to stop for now."

"No!" said Alyssa. "I didn't get any cum in me yet."

"Yeah, but the bus is here."

Alyssa bit her lip. "I have an idea."

She swung one of her legs over Jaime's head and swivelled around on his cock so she was facing away from him. He was impressed by the display of flexibility, and couldn't help pumping into her a few more times.

"Now what?" Jaime asked.

"Now we just act normal."

Alyssa climbed onto the school bus slowly so Jaime could follow her without having to exit her vagina. Some of the brighter students already onboard could tell they were up to something by the way Jaime's cock disappeared under her skirt, but again the lack of confirmed penetration meant they couldn't know anything for sure.

Jaime and Emily sat in their usual seat, with Alyssa occupying Jaime's lap. Alyssa started bouncing on the cock that was still inside her tight little hole. She tried to be discreet about it, but couldn't do anything about the sloppy squishing sound her pussy made as she worked Jaime's shaft.

Soon, Alyssa was settled in her rhythm and not paying attention to anything other than cock. Jaime took the opportunity to slip his hand under Emily's skirt and rub her pussy some more. He smiled at the look of delighted adoration he got from his sister in return.

They got all the way to school without getting Jaime to orgasm even once. Jaime and Alyssa had no choice but to stay attached at the genitals while they debarked and headed inside.

"Oh my god, look!" said Emily.

"What?" Jaime asked.

"That girl. She's got cum all over her shirt."

"So?"

"So I'm pretty sure that's the first girl with a messed front that isn't a result of your balls." Emily clapped her hands excitedly. "It's catching on, Jai. You started a trend."

"I mean, it's just one girl..."

"No, look. There's another."

Alyssa finally had to interrupt. "Guys, as fascinating as hot, eighteen year old girls with cum all over their tits while at school are-"

"Very interesting," Emily said.

"Yes, fine. But Jai still hasn't filled me up yet. We need to get on that before first period."

"Oh yeah. Good point."

Cum-glazed girls temporarily forgotten, Emily led her conjoined brother and friend to the bathroom they'd used yesterday. It was empty again, which was perfect for the purposes of sneaking in a quick internal bukkake.

Jaime bent Alyssa over the counter and flipped up her skirt to reveal her sweet little ass. He rammed her pussy hard with the intent of depositing a load as quickly as possible.

"That's right, Jai," Emily said. "Pound Allie until she can't see straight. She needs a nice womb-full of cum in her."

They'd only been going at it a few minutes before they were discovered. Luckily, the two girls who walked in were the same lesbian sisters as the day before.

"Ooh, look, Mishy," said Nicky, the younger of the two sisters. "The boy with the tasty cum is here again."

"So it seems," said Michelle. "The pervy boy, his pervy sister, and... some new slut to be all pervy with."

"That's Allie," said Emily helpfully. "She's our friend."

"I see," said Michelle. "And I suppose you have an excellent explanation for how this totally isn't some gratuitous sexcapade."

"I'm glad you asked," said Emily. "This is actually a very scientific experiment, and not just my brother banging a girl before class while I watch and get all turned on by it."

"See, Mishy," said Nicky. "It's science. You always think everyone's a perv."

"That's because they basically are," said Michelle. "You included."

"Jai found a super-technologically advanced ring in his cereal this morning," Emily said. "And it's supposed to prevent him from impregnating girls, no matter how much sperm he coats their ovaries in."

Nicky's eyes lit up. "Really? That sounds amazing."

"Sounds like nonsense," said Michelle. "What happens if it doesn't work?"

Emily shrugged. "Then me and Allie will get pregnant, and have to drop out of school, and become poor single mothers who regret it for the rest of our lives." She paused and frowned, cursing her forgetfulness. "I mean, just Allie, obviously. Since I'm Jai's sister, he wouldn't have inflated my uterus with semen this morning. That would be, like, bad. Or whatever."

"Well, at least you've thought it through," said Michelle.

Nicky tugged urgently at her sister's sleeve. "Mishy, can I get cum in my uterus too? It sounds like fun."

"As long as Jaime's ok with it, I don't see why not. But be sure to ask politely."

"Well duh." Nicky rolled her eyes. "You don't have to treat me like a baby. I know the importance of good manners."

Michelle smacked her sister's taut ass and sent her off to play. She and Emily stayed back and just watched.

"Your sister's quite the natural little cum-slut, isn't she?" said Emily.

Michelle nodded proudly. "Yep. The way she took a load down her throat yesterday really proved it, I think. That was her first time swallowing cum, you know."

"You've trained her well."

Michelle sighed. "I've done the best I can. I just feel bad sometimes that I can't give her all the tasty semen she needs, because I'm a girl and all."

Emily rubbed Michelle's back sympathetically. "I know the feeling. I sometimes hate that I don't have a real cock either. But we'll totally help out with your sister. Jai's always willing to donate some cum to a worthy cause."

Michelle smiled. "Thanks, Em. I appreciate it."

Meanwhile, Nicky approached Jaime and Alyssa's continuing fuck-session. She clasped her hands behind her back and opened her eyes wide to appear extra innocent.

"Mister Jaime?" Nicky said. "Do you think when you get a chance you could put your penis in my virgin pussy and pump lots of hot cum into my womb? Pretty please?"

"How could I say no to such a cute girl asking so nicely," Jaime said. "Allie's got first dibs, but I'm sure she'll share. Won't you, Allie?"

"Mmhm," said Alyssa, who had been fucked to the point of near-incoherency. "Sharing is good."

"Yay!" Nicky bounced excitedly, then dropped her pants and underwear. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Nicky bent over the counter next to Alyssa and stuck her bare bottom out wantonly. She waited as patiently as she could, but she kept wiggling her butt as though it would entice Jaime to orgasm faster.

Emily and Michelle were both able to watch Nicky's beautiful little pussy shake back and forth between her thighs. The younger girl seemed to have to concerns at all about being fully on display like that.

"Nicky has such a lovely little cunt," Emily said to Michelle.

"Mmm, she does, doesn't she?" said Michelle.

"Did I hear her say she was a virgin?"

Michelle laughed. "Only in the sense that she hasn't had a boy's cock in her pussy yet. She never got a chance, what with being an incest lesbian and all."

"I can see how that would make getting fucked by a boy kind of tricky."

"Sure does. But don't worry, she's had her holes well played with. I can assure you."

"I believe it. If she was my little sister, I wouldn't be able to resist either."

Jaime finally erupted in long-sought orgasm. A vicious stream of thick, creamy cum poured into Alyssa's pussy and uterus. She was quickly filled up to normal capacity, and the signs of her body being stretched to accommodate the excess were soon visible to all spectators.

Nicky wiggled even more uncontrollably as she waited for her turn. Alyssa was inflating dangerously large with all the cream-filling being stuffed into her. Nicky was in a nearly-orgasmic state just from imagining what it must feel like.

Once Jaime had judged Alyssa to be properly full, he pulled his cock out of her. A waterfall of semen poured back out of her as soon as her hole was unplugged. Jaime immediately slammed his shaft into the next waiting vagina that was all nicely lined up and waiting for him.

Nicky cooed happily and came as soon as the first spurt of cum basted her ovaries. She was in her own slutty little heaven as she experienced a boy's orgasm in her pussy for the very first time. However, once her tummy started expanding and she felt her internal organs getting squished, she started to panic.

"Mishy!"

"I'm right here, baby," Michelle said, rushing to her sister's side. "What's wrong?"

"I'm getting so big. I'm gonna burst!"

"No you're not. You've got such a youthful, flexible body. You can take a lot more than this."

"Are you sure?"

"Nicky," Michelle said firmly, "you were the one who wanted to be inflated like a cum-balloon. It would be very rude not to finish what you started."

"You're right, Mishy. I'm sorry. I just freaked out a little when it actually started happening."

"That's ok, baby. Just be a good girl and finish taking Jaime's hot load."

Michelle placed a reassuring hand on her sister's ever-expanding tummy. With the other, she stroked Nicky's hair in motherly way. She'd get her sister through this. Nicky would be so disappointed with herself later if she didn't try to take as much as she could now.

Emily, horrified to see any precious brother-cum going to waste, dived between Alyssa's quivering legs and latched her mouth onto her friend's semen-spewing pussy. She greedily sucked down every delicious drop as Alyssa deflated back to her regular size.

Jaime's cock gave a final spasm, then went still as his balls ran dry at last. He held himself inside Nicky's tight hole for a moment, trapping his cum inside her over-stretched body, then pulled out. Michelle was quick to slap her hand over her sister's opening and keep her closed up.

"We mustn't make a mess now," Michelle said.

"But Mishy..." whined Nicky. "I can't hold it all in. There's just no way."

"I know, baby girl. I'll just have to clean up after you. As always."

Michelle turned Nicky around and sat her on the bathroom counter. Michelle replaced her hand with her mouth and let Jaime's cum exit her little sister. She used her own tummy as a disposal receptacle for everything than ran back out.

Jaime, Emily, and Alyssa all stood and watched the beautiful display of pure, sisterly love. They stayed for a few minutes, then left to get to class. The sisters remained behind for a while afterward.

Alyssa was a bit wobbly on her feet. Her pussy was slightly agape, still, and her internal organs were mildly bruised. She was also post-orgasmically blissful, and had to be steered every so often so she didn't run into a wall.

Emily was much happier now that she had her tummy full of cum. She hadn't actually received any breakfast before school, and this more than made up for it. If anything, she might have even liked the taste better when it was mixed with the flavour of aroused pussy. It was a novelty, anyway.

Jaime, after two large orgasms already that morning, mostly just wanted a nap.

****

Jaime and Emily caught up with their friend Lindsay after English class. It turned out Lindsay had her shirt already messed with cum, which usually was a result of an 'accident' with Jaime.

"Hey, Lin," said Emily. "Looking hot today."

Lindsay smiled. "Thanks. It's the shirt, right? I like the way it looks and feels so much. I'm glad it's starting to catch on so I won't get in trouble for being the only one wandering around with cum on my tits."

"Yeah, we noticed some other girls adopting the look," Jaime said. "Guess you're a trend-setter now."

Emily dragged a finger over Lindsay's exposed cleavage and scooped up some of the tasty cream. She stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Mmm, that's a nice vintage," Emily said. "Where'd you get it?"

That wasn't an easy question for Lindsay to answer. The truth was, she'd snuck into her brother's room first thing in the morning, wearing only her shirt. After a quick, messy blowjob, she'd made sure to liberally coat herself in brother-cum. She couldn't actually tell anyone that's what she'd done, of course. That would be admitting to blatant incest.

"I heard a rumour that some girls are getting their brothers to mess them before school," Lindsay said evasively. "Crazy, huh?"

Emily's eyes lit up. Her pussy gushed at the idea, and she once again regretted not wearing any panties under her skirt. "No way! That's so hot."

Jaime elbowed his sister. "Lin said sisters are getting cummed on by their brothers, Em. You must have misheard."

"Oh, right," said Emily quickly. "I meant that's, like, very naughty of them. They shouldn't do such things with their own blood-related siblings. Very bad indeed."

As a reward for saying the right thing, Jaime snuck his hand under Emily's skirt and played with her butt plug a little. Her pussy juices began to puddle on the floor.

"Yeah, totally," Lindsay said. "Very naughty. But I mean, they're just rumours. Probably not even true."

There was a lull in the conversation as all three of the sexy teens got distracted by thoughts of how wonderful it felt when they fucked their respective siblings. It got quite difficult maintaining the charade of finding incest gross when it was actually their favourite thing.

"Just rumours, I'm sure," Jaime said after a moment of contemplative silence.

"Right. I can't imagine wanting to get cummed all over by your brother," Emily said as she imagined getting cummed all over by her brother.

There were nods and false agreements all round.

"Shall we go to lunch, then?" Lindsay asked.

"Sure," said Emily. "To the lunch room!"

The girls started to leave, but Jaime remained resolutely still. "No way. I'm not hanging out with Cindy, Mindy, Windy, and Zindy."

"What?" said Lindsay with a frown. "Why not? I thought you guys got along? All the Indys gave you a blowjob the other day, didn't they?"

"Yeah, and that was very nice of them and all," said Jaime. "But Em told me they sacrifice boys to demonic powers below."

Xarth
Xarth
14,672 Followers