Sage Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jfremont
jfremont
337 Followers

She called back to him, "Yes, they are." Then she held up my hand so the sun could catch the stone once more and added, "I believe they will be together a long time and hope they find as much happiness as we have."

The man replied, "Congratulations! I echo Kate's wishes."

We exchanged a few more words across the distance between us. I was only partly aware that Tom had seemed slightly distracted and had been looking back and forth between Kate and myself. Then the man on the other trail called, "Well, nice to have met you, even if from a distance, but I'm afraid we really do need to be going." Then he turned toward his wife and called, "Come on, Kitty Kate. We've places to go and things to do," before turning and starting on down his trail.

Kate immediately replied, "All right, Lover." Then she turned toward us and bid us farewell before turning and striding out along the trail to meet her husband.

We stood watching her move on down the path with a step much younger than her years until she rounded a corner. Then Tom turned to me. Just as I started to say, "Didn't he look almost like ...", he also said, "Kate, she looked just like ..."

We both stopped and looked at each other and then down the trails where the older couple had disappeared. We looked back at each other, his face painted with the question. My own face probably reflected his. Neither of us spoke for a half minute than he put his arm around my waist and turned me back down the trail in the direction of the campus. He gave me a quick kiss and said, "Yes, Kitty Kate, we also have places to go and things to do."

I gave the kiss back and replied, "Yes, Lover, a lot of places and a lot of things."

jfremont
jfremont
337 Followers