Sage and Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I am entranced when he places his hand over mine and guides it around his lovely penis. We stroke the satiny steel flesh in a sensual rhythmic motion until a liquid jewel glistens upon the tip. He spreads my legs, spreads my vagina and we sigh in unison when he is once again fully embraced in my warm velvety space. Our bodies begin to sensuously writhe; his throbbing manhood gliding in and out of me...

Oh, the intoxication of his kiss as his tongue glides between my lips... His man hair teases my love swollen bud between our undulating hips, stoking again the fires of my desire to blazing. I watch the pleasure upon his face as he surges forward; our cries of ecstasy mingling as he releases his need and seed deeply into my body. We fall back into the downy-soft bed, spent and satisfied; letting our impassioned breathing subside.

The fire crackles and pops in a heavy clay pot just outside the open balcony door. The heat from the flames chases away the slight chill of autumn and the dampness in the air. I lay there in His arms as he runs his hand languidly along my side; listening serenely to the tide washing upon the sandy shore. I gaze lazily upon the elegantly furnished room ablaze in the splendid fuchsia hues from the last rays of the setting sun. As I close my sleepy eyes I breathe deeply of sage and sea, feeling very pleased...

-Hearing him say,

as I drift away;

feather softly into my ear... "Take care who you dance for, my sweet, spirited mare."

12