Sagging Boobs, Ugly Nipples Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,946 Followers

"Sore?"

He nodded.

"This was the best sex, no, scratch that, it was the most intense lovemaking I've ever experienced. How about you?"

She actually blushed.

"I'll do a lot of work standing today, my bottom is so sore. It'll take all week for me to recover. And it was the best I ever had. I know why your hair is white now. It takes so much to keep that wonderful cock of yours energized your body doesn't have the spare blood to keep the follicles producing color."

It was his turn to be embarrassed.

"So, if we get extra rest this week, wanna try to do even better next weekend?"

Her joy was unbounded.

"I'm more than willing if you are. It's a date."

.................................................

Even the smirk Sherrie gave her couldn't dampen her feelings.

"Sorry I'm late. Things kept coming up."

Sherrie's smirk got even bigger.

"Things? More like one thing kept coming up. Lighten up, you don't want to kill him before you get that ring on your finger. And, while we're on the subject of rings, look."

It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen, signifying a lifetime of love and commitment.

They cried together on an overload of emotions. They were still hugging when a cold voice spoke from the door way.

"Well, aren't we professional this morning. Maybe I should come back later."

It was the only one in the world who could mar the moment.

Stella.

To her credit, Sherrie stayed professional.

"Sorry, Mrs. Stevens. I wasn't expecting you this early. We were just sharing some good news. I became engaged this weekend. You know him well, David Thornton, Charley's nephew. And heir as well, according to what David told me this morning. Seems he wanted to keep it in the family, not having any children and all. We're thinking about changing the name of the company to Thornton And Sons, or maybe Daughters, when Charley retires. Catchy, isn't it?"

It wasn't a shot across the bow, it was a broadside loosed at the waterline.

Stella actually went pale with anger. Charley had named the business in her honor when they first started out, Stellar Furniture, a word play on her name. Getting screwed out of the business, only to see it given away to another, incensed her. The boy[she could never call him a man]was barely tolerable when he was young. If Charley hadn't doted on him, she would have banned him from her house. He held her in the same regard, actually thanking her for screwing over Charley.

"Now he can find a real woman, someone he doesn't have to keep away from open flames and microwaves. Someone who'll look past a mirror occasionally and see a man she loves. I'll made sure you get an invitation when it happens."

She slowly regained control of her breathing. This wasn't how it was supposed to be, not at all.

She had 'stolen' a client from them, almost doing it for free just to get her foot in the door. She had heard the Raleigh developer was going to do two more condo projects, one in Atlanta, and one in Birmingham. It was her plan to do a superb job and ingratiate herself to the developer to steal even more business.

What she didn't know is he'd gotten a verbal commitment from Charley and company to repeat the magic they worked on the first one. Architectural Digest was doing an in depth article about his success in difficult times, and he wanted to announce the same team would be with him for the next two. It was just good business, plus they were the easiest group he had ever had to work with, meeting deadlines, making suggestions, keeping his customers very happy.

He knew the history between Stella and Charley, and asked him if he minded that she was going to one of the condos, the customer was very insistent.

"Not at all. If I remember correctly, she was actually quite good. As buried as we are right now it's actually a relief. As long as we don't have contact on a regular basis, we'll be fine."

When her customer raved about the 'frog' bedroom they had designed for the six year old boy, asking if she could do something like that for her daughter, she assured her it wouldn't be a problem. She and the mother were friends, and slight rivals, and of course she wanted just a little more 'oomph' in her design.

Stella actually had a few ideas, and her customer insisted she 'consult' with the designers of the first room, she had no idea why. She was the customer, and Stella fully expected referral business from her, so she agreed.

The slight gloating feeling she had evaporated rapidly with the news of the impending wedding. But, business was business, and she intended to take as much as she could away from them.

Oddly, they thought her ideas were sound. The little girl was a big fan of fairy tales, and Stella wanted to build on that. The room would be a chamber worthy of a princess. A high set, canopied bed, white with pink pillows and comforters. The wall facing the bed would be painted with a road in the foreground, leading to a castle with turrets. The turrets would emit a small glow, comforting nightlights for the child. Several big trunks were scattered around the room, for treasures and secrets. Borrowing the idea of the frogs chirping when he opened the drawers, the trunks all had voices. One would say "welcome, princess" every time it was opened, another would give a warning "Beware! These secrets are guarded by spells! Beware!"

They all agreed the customer should love the design, and Sherrie agreed to get David to build the chests. They were almost cordial.

The warm mood evaporated when David and Charley showed up to take them to lunch. Charley flinched slightly seeing Stella, but put on his most professional face.

"Good morning, Mrs. Stevens. I trust your consultation went well. Anytime you need it, the ladies will be glad to help."

He turned to Norma.

"Honey, when you're ready, call me. The Lunch Spot all right?"

She saw the look in Stella's eyes when he called her honey, and she played it up. Why should she act angry, she threw him away?

"He's mine now, bitch. I wonder, do you have a case of buyers' remorse? Too bad, so sad. While you're in your little bed in your little house with your ambulance chaser, I'll be rolling around in that huge bed in that wonderful house with the best man I've ever met. Take that, slut!"

The little mental rant actually made her smile wider, and the steamy kiss left no doubt she was marking her territory.

"In bed would be better, sweetie, but then we'd never get any work done."

Sherrie laughed and David grinned hugely, while Stella steamed. She slapped her portfolio shut and headed for the door.

"We're done here. Thanks for the consult. I'll take it from here. Please, you girls go ahead and enjoy suc...er, eating your lunch. Good day."

She stalked out, eyes blazing, back ramrod straight. She didn't quite slam the door, but it was close.

Charley looked at the door in wonder.

"What the hell was that about?"

Norma kissed him again.

"That was karma, honey. She just realized she got the short end of the stick. She wanted you to be miserable, pining away while she played with her lover boy. The thought that you're happy and have a lover is driving her crazy, especially since she tried to turn me against you the first time we met. I think this wasn't what she had in mind at all."

Charley started smiling.

"Just because I traded up and got a luxury model? Hell, even with all the aftermarket upgrades she got she isn't half the woman you are on your worst day. I ought to send her a thank you card."

Norma wanted to rape him, right there on the spot. Instead, she gave him a slow, sensual kiss that conveyed the idea that better things were ahead. Her eyes sparkled with emotion when they parted.

Sherrie grumbled with a smile on her face.

"I'm going to have to throw some ice water on you guys or we're never gonna have lunch. Let's go."

..................................................

The business kept expanding. They had to add two more designers and an another assistant to keep things on schedule.

David and Charley held interviews, added some office staff and a new plant manager, freeing David up for design work. Charley worked almost exclusively at home now, going in to the plant and design studios about twice a month. He always took Norma out to lunch, sometimes to her apartment for a little noon loving. Sherrie pretty much lived with David now and the wedding was rapidly approaching.

They had expanded the clearing at the falls and upgraded the road.

Norma was slowly converting the cabin into a home, adding splashes of color and replacing the couches in the great room with even larger ones, in brighter colors. Charley pretty much let her do what she wanted. She thought flower beds would be nice, so Charley hired a local with a tractor and a tiller to come in and install them, under the close eye of Norma.

Although she didn't actually live with him, every Friday evening to Monday morning she barely left his side. Things were coming along nicely.

One Sunday evening, as they were lazing on one of those huge sofas, Charley stopped stroking her hair and turned her head slightly so he could look her in the eye.

"This is serious" she thought, as a small chill went through her. His speech proved it was.

"Hon" he said softly, "You know the wedding is next month. You'll be all alone, Sherrie already lives with David mostly anyway. You still haven't bought a car, and I've never understood that. When she leaves you'll be alone without transportation. I have a solution to your problem."

"He's going to give me a company car" she thought, "I wish it was something else."

Charley was indeed going to offer he something, but it wasn't a car. Well, not exactly.

She looked at him wondering again at what he was getting at.

"There is no way to ease into this, so I'll get right to it," Charley thought, "well here it goes".

"Honey, I don't want you to be alone. I think you should live with me, here. That way, we can see if we're compatible. I won't hold it against you if you don't. Either way we need to get you a car so..."

That was the end of the discussion for awhile. It didn't start back up until she was done kissing him.

"I would love to live together, honey. But be honest with me. Is this leading up to something else?"

He didn't even flinch.

"Yes. I've lived alone for almost three years now. I'm old, I have quirks. Before that I was married to live Barbie doll, who ignored me on her way to being the perfect woman."

"This is to get you used to me, to help me change into a better person. Someone you could be married to for the rest of your life. Yes, I'd like to marry you, but I'm not going to ask until I feel I'm good enough for you."

She was shocked beyond words. She got up and paced the floor for a moment, before she went back and surprised them both by slapping him. Then she poured everything she had into a kiss.

"You sure can be an idiot sometimes for such an intelligent man. I love you. I'd marry you tomorrow if I could. But, I've been around you long enough to know you're going to do it your way, so yes. I'll move in with you, and I'll marry you when you smarten up enough to ask me. Now, come on. I have this sudden urge to make passionate love to one of the dumbest men in the universe."

She pulled him off the couch and practically dragged him to bed, where she made love to him relentlessly, as many times as she could get him to respond.

On the next Monday Sherrie was at the apartment packing even more of her belongings. She didn't want to have to move anything after the wedding. She felt sorry for Norman, if only that stubborn old man would admit he loved her things would be a lot easier.

"Are you going to keep the apartment?"

Norma was glad her back was turned.

"No, I found a place I like a lot better. I don't have to put down a security deposit and they don't even do a background check. It's a lot nicer than this. It's actually a house, with a lot of privacy. The only drawback is I have a roommate, but I think we can get along. You've always liked this person, and you're a pretty good judge of character."

Sherrie stood, trying to think of anybody she knew well who was looking for a roommate, and was drawing blanks.

Norma turned and was grinning at her. It hit Sherrie like a bolt of lightning.

"No!"

"Yes!"

She dropped the bundle of clothes she had been holding and leaped into her arms.

"This is so cool! You guys are good for each other, you belong together. How? When? Where is this going?"

They sat down together on her bed.

"The when is this past weekend, I don't know how he got around to asking me, but he did. The where has church bells involved. He asked me to marry him, sort of."

Sherrie couldn't believe her aunt's good fortune.

"Define, sort of?"

Norma sighed.

"This is a trial run. Not for me, for him. His damned ex has him so mixed up he thinks he's not good enough for me. I didn't try to dissuade him, I just have to show him. He's not the lucky one, I am. I just have to patient until he figures it out."

Sherrie actually hissed.

"It's so easy to hate that bitch! The second happiest day in my life will be when you marry him. I just have to make sure she has to attend the wedding."

Norma flinched.

"Glad I'm not her. Now could we talk about something a little happier?"

Sherrie showed Norma the plans she had to change her new house.

"Did David agree to this?"

"Yes, after I told him he had no choice. Gotta take charge early, Norma, before they try to grow a spine."

Norma laughed, knowing if David told her to do something she would do it instantly.

The next month was extremely busy. Norma was the defacto mother of the bride, so a lot fell on her. Charley helped her, since he had to sign the checks. When it cut into his time with her, he made her hire a wedding planner. The planner said she couldn't possible pull it together that fast until Charley wrote her a check. Norma was kind of stunned at the cost. When she said something, Carley laughed.

"Spend what you need. If I find out you scrimped, I'm going to be very displeased. If you're going to be this way, I'm gonna have Sherrie do ours and forbid her to tell you what it costs. Rest assured, both of them will be worth every dime to me."

Comments like that made Norma weak in the knees, but she was getting used to them.

................................................

Finally, it was time. The weather was perfect. Warm, with just a hint of fall.

There were three enormous tents. One looked like a castle, with flags and turrets. The reception was to be held there. The other two were changing rooms and areas for the staff.

There was a bower built of mountain laurel, their twisted branches forming a beautiful arch. Festooned with seasonal flowers, with the falls presenting a perfect backdrop. The grass was groomed precisely. Carpet was carefully laid between the chairs, the altar was set up.

The reverend stood ready, and at exactly two p.m. on the nose, the string quartet started the strains of the wedding march.

"She's so beautiful," she thought, as Charley, in a crisp tux, escorted Sherrie down the aisle.

She was pleased beyond expression when the reverend asked "Who gives this woman in marriage?" Charley spoke up and said "Her aunt and I do."

She stood proudly by Sherrie, her Matron of Honor.

The band was perfect. Children played in the sparkling waters of the falls as the couple took their first dance, followed by David dancing with Norma while Charley twirled Sherrie around.

She whispered something in his ear. He held on to the end of the dance and excused himself immediately. He had tears in his eyes as he passed Norma, waving her away as she approached.

"What did you say to him?" asked a visibly upset Norma.

Sherrie smiled.

"I whispered in his ear while we were dancing. I said thanks, Dad."

Norma felt her own tears come when Sherrie leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"And thank you, Mom."

Luckily Charley returned just then, so she had someone to cling to while she cried.

They stood and waved as they drove off in the carriage to the waiting limo.

"It's been a good day." said Norma, leaning into him.

"The best" agreed Charley, absently stroking her arm.

"I bet I can make it even better" said Norma with a smile.

"I don't see how that's possible."

She smiled. "Wait until we're alone. Then tell me that."

That night, as they got ready for bed, she handed him an envelope Sherrie had given her, swearing her to secrecy. The card fluttered from his hands.

She picked it up, tears dripping from her face, and read it again.

"Mr. and Mrs. David Thornton take great pleasure in announcing the birth of either their first daughter, Norma Marie, or their first son Charles Victor, in about seven and a half months. The child is named for his or her grandparent, with more to come. God bless you Norma and Charley, we love you."

They hugged each other as their tears mingled, before making slow gentle love, and slipping into the sleep of the just.

.................................................

She woke to a sound she couldn't identify. It was Charley, outside, blowing a car horn.

She came out in a robe.

"What are you doing? It's a good thing we don't have close neighbors. Whose car is that?"

It was a Mustang convertible, artic white. The shine made her want to shield her eyes.

"It's your new car! Like it?"

She gasped. Her dream car had always been a Mustang, something Sherrie knew well.

She slid in the seat. It was a straight drive, which she preferred. She turned the switch, listening to the rumble of the big eight cylinder engine.

Charley was practically dancing at the look of joy on her face.

"Like it? I have to tell you, I don't know much about Mustangs. When Sherrie told me how much you liked them I wanted to get one perfect for you. I researched them on line."

He paused for a breath.

"There's this guy in Michigan, he seems to know all there is to know about them. I emailed him and asked what would be good for you, and told him money wasn't really an issue, He flooded me with even more information. Aftermarket accessories, color coordinated brakes, chin spoilers, special wheels, turbochargers, the list went on forever. Finally, I told him you liked straight drives, power, and convertibles, and I was no mechanic, so it had to be something the dealer could service. I think he was disappointed, but he must have access to every Ford dealership in the country, because he found me this one. It's a Rush, or Raush, something like that. He says that they went really fast. Then he told me if I didn't keep it garaged, or drove it in the snow and got road salt on it, he would hunt me down and kill me. I don't think he was joking. It's supposed to very fast. Wanna go for a ride?"

"Is the Octo-Mom a stupid, selfish bitch? Get your ass in the car."

"I'm gonna make him take it back" she promised herself as she slipped out of the driveway. "but I just have to drive it one time."

She barked the tires in three gears before she got comfortable with the clutch. Charley was starting to get distressed. He nearly lost it when she caught the interstate. It was Sunday morning, and there was very little traffic. She decided to see how fast she could go.

When she hit ninety Charley didn't say much, but when she hit a hundred and five he started panicking.

"For God's sake, Norma. Just because it's got a high number on the speedometer doesn't mean you have to do it. Slow down!"

She surprised both by laughing with pure joy. She had it up to one thirty.

"Don't be such a pussy, Charlie, I can handle it."

"Norma, if you don't slow this car down right now, when we get home I'm calling the dealership and swapping it for something wit a four cylinder."

qhml1
qhml1
8,946 Followers