Sagging Boobs, Ugly Nipples Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,982 Followers

He had no choice but to tell her. He wanted to anyway, so he could get her opinion.

He repeated the conversation as closely as he could remember. He stopped when he saw the pain on her face.

"I'm all right, honey. I just feel so bad for Norma. You know this is going to destroy her, right? I doubt she'll even stay here. Damn it! Her life was like a fairy tale up until last weekend. Have you told her yet?"

"No, and I'm not going to either. If Charley wants to break her heart, he'll have to do it himself. That's why I'm going. There's more here than we're seeing. I'm going to have her stay with you, for a lot of reasons. She made need you pretty bad."

.................................................

Something was wrong, she could feel it. David left suddenly to meet Charley in Alabama, and Sherrie wouldn't look her in the eye. After two days she had enough.

"What's going on here Sherrie? Every time you look at me you look like you're ready to cry. Is the baby all right?"

Sherrie rubbed her stomach.

"The baby is fine. In fact, I think she's taking up line dancing. She's getting impatient, I think she intends to make her debut a little earlier than scheduled."

Norma smiled, remembering.

"Then what is it?"

Sherrie paused, remembering the conversation she had with David the night before.

"I don't know what to tell you, hon. Someone sent Charley pictures of Norma with another man, one in a coffee shop, laughing and touching his arm, and another of her hugging and kissing the same man in the parking lot. Charley is all to hell over this. I've never seen him so miserable. I'm gonna send you the pictures, see if you can recognize him."

She studied the photos for a few minutes, but try as she might she couldn't place the man. Something about the pictures made her think it wasn't anything sexual, she just seemed happy. But a woman's eye can be more discerning than a man in matters of that nature. Still, they looked pretty damning.

Screw this. It was time to get some answers. She took Norma over to their desktop and pulled up the pictures.

"Tell me straight, Norma? Who is this? What were you doing with that man? And the pictures? I got then from Charley, and no, I don't know where he got them."

Norma stood, going pale. She knew exactly who the man was.

"This is all wrong! It isn't what it looks like! That's the salesman who sold me the car. We stopped for a coffee during the test drive so he could enter some financial information onto his tablet. I hugged him because he shared a video of his smallest child taking her first steps. It meant nothing. Who could have sent it?"

Sherrie was thinking.

"Norma, where exactly did you buy the car?"

"Over in Jamestown. They were the only one with a model I thought he would like. Why?"

"Because, Norma, I only know one person that lives in Jamestown. Stella."

They both stopped talking, and started thinking.

"How would she know where I was at, or that I would hug the guy? Sheer chance?"

"Exactly. You were just off the interstate. You know she travels for her job just like us. Who else would care if you hugged someone? You have to tell Charley."

"How would I do that, Sherrie? He won't talk to me, and he won't answer my emails."

She was sniffling as they embraced. Sherrie was stroking her gently.

"Don't worry honey, we'll find a way."

..................................................

It was a simple thing, something that occurs in every home in the world at one time or another. A small kitchen towel, fallen off while Norma did the dishes. Easily seen if the lights were on.

But, it was the middle of the night, in her own home, so Sherrie didn't need the light. She was going to the refrigerator to get a blueberry smoothie, something she had acquired an addiction to. She stepped on the towel and it slid on the tile floor, throwing her off balance. She grabbed at the counter to save herself, but got the drainer and pulled it down with her. It made a horrible crash.

Norma jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Flipping on the light, she saw Sherrie lying on the floor, holding her stomach and moaning. Blood was pooling around her bottom. She immediately called 911 and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

It was three in the morning, and it took four phone calls to get David awake.

"What?" He mumbled.

"David! Listen to me honey. You have to come home. Now. Sherrie fell in the kitchen. They may have to take the baby! Come home, now! She's in with the doctors. They're going to decide soon. Come home."

David was instantly awake and filled with dread. His first thought was to call Charley.

"Come on, Charley! I need you to drive. I don't think I can concentrate."

Charley was dressed and ready in seconds. When David got into the car he pulled out in the wrong direction.

"Charley, we're going the wrong way!"

"No we're not" said Charley, as he floored the SUV and prayed for sleepy cops.

It was a small airport. The developer was also a pilot and generally flew from town to town. He had the flight plan registered and the engines warmed up.

"Roger! What are you doing?"

The developer smiled.

"Saving you about three hours, son. I like Sherrie and you quite a bit."

He grabbed David's arm.

"She'll be all right, David. So will the baby. You have to hold on to that. And if you're religious, now's a good time to pray."

He said later it was the first time he had ever opened up the engines on his plane. They made what would have been a three hour drive in forty minutes.

He had a car was parked at the airport. They were at the hospital in twenty. Norma saw them burst through the doors, ran to them, and collapsed in Charley's arms, crying uncontrollably.

He held her, petting her, giving her strength.

David was in her room. Roger smiled, gave Norma a hug, and went to the waiting room.

The surgery took two hours. Charlene Norma Thornton came into the world a little early. She was in intensive care. Sherry had lost blood and had a concussion, but would recover in time.

After David found out they were both all right, he let his iron control slip and cried like a baby while Norma and Charley held him. Roger smiled, congratulated him, and went to find a motel.

Norma sat with Charley, holding his hand while they waited, conflicting emotions coursing through her head in waves. She started one conversation, but Charley shushed her, saying they would talk after they were sure Sherrie and the baby were all right. She was actually grateful, and made sure she kept her hand in his.

................................................

Sherrie got to go home in three days. "Charley" had to stay three and a half weeks, gaining weight and developing to the point where she could go home.

Norma continued to stay with Sherrie until she was able to function on her own. She talked to Charley almost daily, saying when Sherrie was all right they would have a serious talk. He started to insist on a meeting, but backed out at the last minute.

They were swamped at work. Norma had to step up and take over. It didn't run as smoothly as it did under Sherrie, but she got the job done.

Charley also stepped up, coming out of semi retirement to keep things going. He developed a new appreciation for David. He had sent out a general email to both suppliers and customers, explaining the situation and asking them to bear with the inconvenience until they could get up to speed. A few grumbled and he put them at the top of the list.

Many more sent emails of condolences and congratulation. A few of the older ones sent gifts.

................................................

It was time. Sherry was fine, the business was running smoothly. Norma felt ready, and Charley was starting to insist.

They met at the cabin. David and Sherrie brought her out, taking little Charley on her first trip. They all spent time with the baby, before David and Sherrie excused themselves. They wanted to check out the new leaves on the kissing trees, and visit the falls.

Norma had the baby in her arms, rocking her gently to sleep. Charley looked at the scene and it almost brought tears to his eyes. Twenty years earlier, and that would have been his baby she was holding. He went into the kitchen ad poured coffee for both, to clear his head and get his emotions under control. He sighed as she put the baby down, smoothing her blankets and kissing her head.

They sat for a minute in silence before Norma started.

"I need to tell you some things, Charley. I'd appreciate it if you wait until I finish before you say anything. Please."

"I love you, Charley. Plain and simple. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We don't ever have to marry if you don't want to. I know I upset you. I'm sorry. But Charley, you need to shoulder some of the responsibility here. You should have told me what that old coffeepot meant to you. And the chandelier, if it meant that much to you, you should have said no when I tried to change it."

"David tried to explain it to me, but you should have been the one to do that. I know you're scarred, but so am I. Before you, I've never had anyone put me first in their life. Lord knows my ex never once loved me like you do."

"It felt so good, and I let it go to my head. Looking back, I think I was pushing you deliberately, just to see how much you loved me. That was wrong, and I apologize. I was turning into something you were familiar with, and when it was pointed out to me, I was mortified."

"I'm sorry it came to this. I've missed you so much, missed what we had. I had gotten used to waking up with your arms around me. I still cry in the morning when I wake up alone."

"Sherrie told me about the pictures. I bet she also told you who she thought took them. If you would have asked me, I would have told you who he was and what was going on. It was business, pure and simple. I have his name and number, if you'd like to call and verify."

"I love you Charley, but if you don't start talking to me, we're doomed. You're supposed to get mad at me once in a while, just like I am. If something bothers you, let it out and we'll talk it through. We may not always agree even after we've talked, but we'll never let it interfere with our love. I'll do all I can to prove that I love you. The rest is up to you."

She stopped, wiped the tear that trickled down her cheek, and went to the kitchen to refill their cups.

Charley sat, mulling over what she had told him. When she came back into the living room, he had moved, sitting on the couch. He patted the cushion beside him. It was all she could do to keep from leaping into his arms.

"Let me tell you this before I say anything else. I love you also, Norma, plain and simple. I thought about it a lot these past few weeks, talked to some people, and realized my life would be pretty much meaningless without you."

He paused, collecting his thoughts. She took his hand and held it tightly.

"I don't think anyone knew how much Stella had hurt me. I kept it bottled in. I realize that was a mistake, now. It skewed any chance I had of ever having a relationship again."

"Then you came along. I was never so impressed with someone in my whole life, especially after you slapped me that first night. Here was a woman who wasn't afraid, who could stand her ground and speak for herself. Not at all like the sneaky, lying manipulator I had spent the last few years with."

"I talked to Roger some about what happened. Not details, of course, but enough that he got the idea."

"He gave me a card."

"Go see her" He said, "She helped me tremendously when my wife died. I guarantee you you'll feel better, or at least understand things more clearly. I never thought the time would come when tough old Charley would need a therapist."

"But I went, eight sessions so far. I found it very helpful. She pointed out things to me I had never considered before, a lot of them were things you just said."

Charley got down on her knees before her. Norma held her breath, knowing something important was about to happen.

"I'm sorry, honey, for all the grief I've caused you. If you'll take me back, I promise to be a better man."

He fumbled a little before he could get the box out of his pocket.

"I bought this awhile back. I knew even then you were the one. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Norma, will you marry me?"

It took her five minutes before she could answer him, she couldn't speak through the sobs. Finally she whispered "yes", before going back to her sobbing.

.................................................

David and Sherrie had come back in while all this was going on, and caught the proposal. Sherrie had tears streaming down her face, while David stood, too choked up to say anything. Sherrie gave them a few minutes to get composed before they came into the living room.

Norma reached for Sherrie, and the crying began in earnest. David pulled Charley into the kitchen.

"Congratulations, old man. I knew you'd get it right eventually."

.................................................

The wedding wasn't big, just close friends and family. Their friend Roger walked Norma down the aisle, David was best man, and Sherrie was matron of honor.

Sherrie paid for a quarter page ad announcing the marriage, complete with pictures, in Stellas' home town paper.

They went to a private island for their honeymoon, courtesy of Roger, staying in a villa he owned there. They swam, snorkeled, rode horses. At night the dined in the local restaurants, and frequented a nightclub geared for their age group.

They sunbathed nude behind the privacy fence at their villa. Midway through the second week they wandered up on a top optional beach. Charley teased Norma but she refused, saying it wouldn't work with the one piece suit she had on. They wandered a bit farther and came up on a nude beach. Charley grinned at her.

"Don't you even think that, Charley. I'm not gonna show this old, wrinkled...."

That was all she got out before she was suddenly holding Charley's trunks and watching his bare butt recede into the distance. She stood there holding his trunks for another minute before grinning.

She caught up with him at the drink cabana, ordering what appeared a tropical drink, but was actually a mango,orange, and pineapple concoction, casually talking to a woman half his age. She came up with a scowl on her face.

"There you are honey. Linda, this is my brand new bride. Beautiful, isn't she?"

The young woman was smiling, reaching out to shake hands.

"Yes she is, Charley. Please come meet my husband. He happens to be in the same industry."

Her husband and Charley soon fell into a discussion of traditional woods used in furniture while Norma and Linda sunned on lounges.

Linda looked at Norma and laughed. Norma raised an eyebrow.

"Damn Norma, we're the two hottest women on the beach, lying here without a stitch, and our husbands talk about trees. I can think of a different wood that should come to mind, can't you?"

Charley looked up with a wicked gleam in his eye, speaking before Norma.

"You're right, my dear Linda, but the sap has been drained from my oak, four times in the last twenty four hours. Perhaps the sun will restore me, allowing my sap to rise again."

Norma went red while everyone laughed. They agreed to meet for dinner when it was time to leave the beach.

Norma was sad to go. When Charley put lotion on her, rubbing every inch of her body in front of strangers, she almost had an orgasm.

They managed to go twice more before they left, and Norma became a firm exhibitionist. The approving looks she got when she stretched and pushed her breasts out gave her a thrill. Charley soon learned that lovemaking was the first order after a visit.

.................................................

Charley absolutely loved his car. Norma teased him no end when he got a speeding ticket the third day he drove it. They became members of the local Mustang club and had many enjoyable times at car shows and social mixers.

They went to the big event in Detroit that year, taking both cars up in a trailer, then driving the boss back home. They got to meet the infamous SSO6, and presented him with a rocking chair for two that Charley had handmade, in thanks. He was a really nice guy.

................................................

"You're full of shit, old man."

"No I'm not. I overheard Sherrie telling Norma you're spending way too much on lingerie for her when you could be spending it on outfits for little Charley."

David snorted.

"She'll outgrow half of what she's got now before she wears them. Unfortunately, Sherrie is in the same boat. She'll outgrow half of what I bought her before she gets to model them for me, I'm afraid."

Charley looked confused.

"I can't see her gaining that much weight. You know how fanatical she and Norma are about their gym time."

"Oh yeah, she will" laughed David, "remember how big she got with Charley."

Charley stood for a minute before he grinned.

"How far along?"

"Three and a half months. It's a boy this time, I can feel it. You're babysitting duties are about to get a lot harder."

"I doubt that, David. Maybe now I'll actually get to hold Charley while Norma fusses over the newborn."

The men watched happily as their wives walked across the hall at the Furniture Mart. Heads still turned, they noted proudly.

Hugs and kisses were exchanged as they turned to go to dinner. They saw a familiar figure. Norma spoke.

"How are you, Stella? We missed you at the spring market, too busy to attend, I suppose. Well, hate to rush, but MY husband is taking all out to dinner. Oh, where are my manners? Would you like to join us?"

As they strolled away Charley chided her gently.

"She's been through a lot lately, hon. Did you have to rub it in?"

She was frowning.

"Yes! The bitch tried to break us up twice. I have no sympathy at all for her. Let's talk about something more pleasant, shall we?"

So they walked out, happily discussing baby names. Sherrie thought this one was a boy. Once again, they decided to wait until birth to find out.

...............................................

Stella stood and watched them leave, filled with sadness and regret. She was smart enough to realize now what she had thrown away.

Her husband had left her, for someone who a lot younger. She'd seen it coming.

And despite all her efforts, she was starting to show her age. She no longer drew approving looks from men half her age, and very few from those who were her age.

The most irritating part was she had to be careful where Charley was concerned. More than half her business was contract work for his companies, and Sherrie made it very clear if she caught her doing anything, no matter how trivial, she would cancel the contracts.

She sighed, then pasted a smile on her face and went on networking. Maybe there was someone out there who could appreciate her. She could only hope.

................................................

As always, I want to thank you for reading. Comment if you can, vote if you like.

qhml1
qhml1
8,982 Followers
12