Sahara's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick rubbed my shoulders and eased me away from his groin. I resisted as much as I could and strained to keep his cock in my mouth. He laughed with delight and let me suckle him for a few moments longer. "You're very good at the dirty slutty stuff already, Sahara, my little minx. We'd better stop-"

He had to use a stronger hand to force me away from his dick. Derrick tried to scold but his grin let me know he was playing. "Every good little dirty slut must do as she's told, Sahara. Your Daddy could be out again any time. Sit up and behave until I tell your allowed suck me off again."

I leaned back on my heels and smiled at him fondly. "When will you fuck me for real, Mr. Mattaghan?"

Derrick reached for a towel and spread it over my shoulders; his smile was patient and indulgent. "I think it would be best if we just played like this again a few times. I'm sure that by next week, your Daddy will agree to go to my New York office -- I'll offer to keep an eye on you myself, Sahara."

"A week!" I pouted and spread my legs wide and started rubbing my pussy; I let my fingers slide in and out of my wet hole. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I don't want to wait a whole week, Mr. Mattaghan. You're cock is hard again now; can't you just fuck me once real quick now? I really wanna know what it feel like to have that huge cock plunging in and out of my tight little cunt."

Derrick took a deep breath and swallowed hard before he could speak. "That's my point, Sahara. Just because you want to be my special dirty slut doesn't mean you're ready. I've felt that tight cunt of yours; you're a virgin or you were until you fucked yourself silly with your hairbrush the other night."

He gently urged me onto his lap again and started rubbing and diddling my pussy. He slipped one finger into my cunt. "I can do this easy-" Derrick let a second finger join the first sliding in and out of my wet hole. "Two doesn't hurt either, does it, Sahara?"

"Uh-uh."

"But three-" He pressed a third large man-sized finger into my cunt and had me gasping and squirming. "That third one is proof, my little minx, you'll definitely need more play-time before I can fuck you."

Derrick didn't stop finger-fucking me with three fingers; he kept up the rhythm slow and steady until he felt my body relax and respond. I was panting and moaning and begging him to keep fucking me; I was acting like a dirty little slut when he forced me over the edge of climax again.

He chuckled and stroked his fingers over my pussy and smiled at me indulgently again as I begged him to fuck me again, fuck me again. "Play time is over, Sahara. You are learning very very quickly how to be my special dirty slut."

"I'll have your daddy invite me over again in a couple of day- and I'll bring you a proper toy to play with." Derrick pushed me up off his lap and turned me to face away from him. He eased a finger between my ass cheeks to stroke over my butt hole. Derrick laughed when I gasped and reached back and held his finger over that tightest hole.

"We're weeks away from a good ass-fuck, my little minx." He patted my butt and pushed me away.

I dropped the towel and jumped into the pool just as the patio door opened and Daddy came out of the house.

I called Melanie that night and told her all about Derrick and all I was doing with him. She said she didn't believe me at first -- that a man like Derrick, someone as important and rich, would be interested in me. I laughed at her lightly and told her that Derrick had promised to fuck me, that he wanted to be the man to take my virginity. I told her about way his three big man fingers had felt in my tight cunt when he had finger-fucked me over and over. I asked her if her boyfriend had fingers big enough to hurt her when he put three of them into her cunt. I told her that Derrick wanted to fuck my ass and asked if her boyfriend wanted to fuck her ass. She got mad and hung up the phone on me. I knew her boyfriend thought anal sex was gross because she'd told me.

Derrick kept his promise when he came for supper two nights later. He brought me a sleek little wand-like dildo. He told me I'd have to play on my own later when he managed to distract Daddy for a few moments. He made me promise to practice sucking the long wand deep into my mouth. "I think all we'll have time for tonight, Sahara, is another cock-sucking lesson. On you're knees my dirty little slut."

We were in the warmth of the den on the plush carpet so my knees wouldn't hurt so much. I surprised him with the amount of his cock I could take into my mouth. I'd been practicing with the biggest cucumber we had in our fridge. I'd used Daddy's credit card to do some serious research on all kinds of fucking. I'd even learned that some men liked to fuck a woman's cunt the same time another man was fucking her butt hole. I sucked and sucked and sucked until Derrick's cum flooded my mouth again, this time I let it slip down my chin onto my chest and there were drips on my titties when I leaned away from his cock.

Derrick grinned as he used his finger to feed it all to me. He let me suck his half-hard cock again and this time only the last inch or so of him wouldn't fit. He patted my head as I suckled eagerly and told me what a good little dirty slut I was. I smiled as I felt his cock getting hard and long again; I abandoned that long stiff rod to bounce on my cheek as I leaned deeper into his groin to suck his balls.

He moaned and spread his legs even more to encourage me and let me take more of his tight balls into my mouth. I felt Derrick grip his own cock and start stroking himself off. When he was close to cumming again, he gently lifted my chin to his dick and gasped and moaned when I quickly latched on and started sucking him off eagerly. Derrick's second shot of cum tasted saltier and more bitter and more intensely delicious.

I didn't waste a drop of the spunky hot juice; I licked his cock for a long time after that climax. I stood as I heard Daddy walking back toward the den. Derrick slipped his soft cock back into his pants, zipped and buttoned them. I leaned over and kissed him and whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to play all night, Mr. Mattaghan, and practice sucking the whole length of the vibrator; I'm going to be your special dirty little slut."

"Good night, Sahara, sleep well." Derrick spoke politely and stood as Daddy came into the room and the two men barely acknowledged me leaving the room as they started going over files and papers.

The week seemed to drag by. Derrick only came over once and I missed him terribly. I used his present- the long sleek vibrator- as often as I thought of him through the day; and that was a lot. My pussy ached and my cunt did too because I diddled with myself almost constantly. Derrick called me one night about three days after I'd last sucked him off. He asked me how I was then scolded me. He told me that he wouldn't fuck me when Daddy left town for the weekend unless I stopped using the dildo so much. Derrick said I could only fuck myself with the wand three times a day and no matter how much I begged and pleaded, he said only three times that was all. When I asked if I could still use the hairbrush handle he laughed and said 'no' as firmly as he could before suggesting that my tight little ass hole might be a good place to try using the vibrator.

At the last minute, Daddy worried that he should get one of the housekeepers to stay with me; that Mr. Mattaghan shouldn't have to baby-sit such a sulking teenager all weekend. I had to act like I didn't care and promise again and again to be good while Mr. Mattaghan was 'watching' me. What I felt was a sudden panicked terror at not getting to spend two whole days sucking on Derrick's cock and having him fuck me for the first time.

Derrick arrived at the house and Daddy told Derrick that he was worried about how I'd behave. Daddy told Derrick that it would probably be better to have one of the housekeepers stay the weekend so he wouldn't have to. Derrick mentioned that he didn't care one way or the other but that he had been looking forward to the privacy of our house to the noise and constant interruptions of the hotel. Derrick said that if Daddy thought a housekeeper was necessary, that he'd prefer if Daddy would make sure the housekeeper left at night. Derrick said he wanted as much privacy as possible without 'servants' hovering around. Daddy gave in and scolded me again to be good.

The moment Daddy's car left the driveway Derrick grabbed me and kissed me fiercely. He'd been teaching me how to be a better kisser so I knew how to tease his mouth and lips with my tongue and playful bites.

"Christ- for a moment there I thought we were going to lose our chance to fuck like dirty animals with a housekeeper showing up for the weekend." Derrick unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out; I had dropped to my knees the moment his hand touched his button. He laughed and wound his fingers through my hair. "Oh- yeah- that's it my eager little dirty slut. God- you've become a fantastic cock-sucker. So eager-"

I played my fingers over his balls as I sucked and sucked and sucked. Derrick didn't even need to guide me with his hand on my head anymore. I think he just liked to touch my soft hair as I suckled him greedily. As his salty hot cum shot into my mouth, I let a lot of it drip down my chin; Derrick really liked to feed his spunk to me. I got a kick out of sucking his fingers or thumb when he did. It was a fun little game we played.

I stood up when he touched under my chin gently; it excited him when I was meek and eager and obedient. "Will you fuck me now, Mr. Mattaghan?"

"Daddy's gone, Slut. You can call me Derrick or Master." He paused and smiled that sexy-pervy smile. "I prefer Master."

"Will you fuck me now, Master Derrick?"

Derrick laughed and pulled me close and kissed me. He leaned away to kick off his shoes and toss his pants on the back of the living room sofa then he patted my ass. "I like that, Slut- Master Derrick. I do like that.

"I think I will fuck you now." Derrick picked me up and cradled me like a baby and carried me to my bedroom. He lowered me on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head- tossing it aside he was naked. Derrick's long throbbing cock jutted out in front of him and he waved it in my face. I started sucking just the tip as I lie back on my pillows.

I suckled him with eager noises as he undressed me. Once naked, Derrick told me to spread my legs and he spent some time examining my pussy and my cunt hole. "Have you been a good girl, Slut? I told you not to fuck yourself more than three times a day; did you obey me?"

"Yes, Master Derrick, I did." I pouted up at him. "I wanted to diddle and play and fuck myself all the time but you said I wasn't allowed. Why did you say only three times a day, Master Derrick? That wasn't nice."

He frowned at me and leaned over me and spoke in a slow even voice. "Don't argue with me, Slut. You are my dirty little whore and you will obey me."

I felt myself trembling and there was that excited churning in my stomach again. "Yes, Master Derrick. I will obey. Please, Master, please fuck me."

"Did you try fucking your ass with my present to you, my little whore?"

"I tried once or twice-" I glanced at him the looked away blushing. "It hurt a lot, Master. Will it hurt as much when you do it for real?"

"I'm not going to lie to you, my slut; it will hurt more the first time I fuck your ass than it will when I fuck your cunt in a few minutes." Derrick tucked a strand of hair behind my ear then lifted my chin so I'd look at him. "That's why we'll play with the wand in your tight hot ass- until you're used to it."

Derrick smiled and leaned back. "Show me how wide you can spread your legs, Slut. Show me what a dirty little whore you can be." He leaned back and watched my show.

Then his hands started moving over my body; his mouth and lips and tongue and teeth tasted and kissed and licked and bit me everywhere. Derrick brought me to a soft orgasm before he'd even touched my pussy or my clit or my cunt hole. The moment his mouth touched on my wet pussy, I was writhing all over the bed. Derrick laughed and pushed his tongue deep onto my hot cunt hole; he tongue fucked me until he got me off again.

His hands were on my pussy next- stroking and rubbing. Derrick slipped one finger into my cunt and fucked me like that while he licked my clit and made me climax again. My head was spinning from all he was doing to me. Just as that climax started easing he slid two fingers into my tight hole. Again, Derrick fucked me until I was panting and moaning and begging for more. When he eased that third finger into my wet aching hole, my orgasm was almost instant. What he was doing hurt only enough to make the climax bigger than all the others before it.

Derrick moved onto the bed between my legs. "Are you sure that's as wide as my nasty dirty whore can spread her legs? Are you sure you want to be fucked, Slut?" He slapped my thigh sharply and his voice was harsh when he spoke. "Spread your legs wider, Whore!"

I strained to spread my legs for him; I whimpered and begged and started to touch myself. Derrick scolded with a chuckle and warned me not to touch myself. He leaned close and clasped his hands together like a double-barrelled shot-gun. With four fingers held tightly together, Derrick eased those big fingers into my cunt. I gasped and squirmed and wiggled as Derrick pressed four of his big man-fingers into my wonderfully tight cunt.

Once all four were in, Derrick moved his hands in a slow gentle circle- I came. As that climax subsided he started finger-fucking me with those four big fingers. At some point during that next thundering orgasm, Derrick pressed his long thick cock into my cunt.

I felt my body rip and strain against him; I think I cried out because I heard him cooing soothingly for just a moment before he started to fuck me like a man possessed. Derrick hammered his huge dick in and out of my small tight body. He was grunting and moaning and playing with my titties and sucking on my nipples.

I was crying; my pussy and my cunt were aching and I felt like I was on fire between my legs. Then Derrick bit my nipple and sucked my tittie deep into his mouth stretching out my nipple as he lifted his head away from his body. Flames of agony between my legs turned to flames of desire. I lifted my hips to meet his punishing down-stroke. We were both grunting and panting and fucking like dirty animals.

I think my first real-fucked climax drove Derrick over the edge; I felt his hot thick cum shoot into my body. His cock was buried in my cunt so deep that even the liquid jets of his orgasm almost hurt. Derrick was sheathed so deeply inside me that even as his dick half-softened, he struggled to free himself from the tightness of my body.

I whimpered softly as he pulled that delightful cock from my cunt. Derrick flopped onto the bed bedside me and laid there panting. I rolled over carefully -- my pussy was really starting to throb. I gently used my tongue and lips to suckle Derrick's flaccid dick into my mouth. I sucked him lazily and tasted my own mild sweetness mixed with his saltier juice. Derrick reached down and stroked my hair.

"You're my special dirty little slut, Sahara. I'm going to keep fucking you for a very long time."

I looked up at him adoringly and let his soft cock slip out of my mouth. "I love you, Master Derrick."

Derrick laughed and eased my head back to his groin. "Just keep sucking, my little minx. I want to fuck you again as soon as your talented lips and mouth get me hard again. I want fuck you 'til you can't stand or walk. I'm going to make you into that perfect little dirty whore you've begged me for."

I grinned and spoke softly as I slurped that soft dick back into my mouth. "Yes, Master Derrick."

*

Note from the author: I'd love to hear your suggestions for a sequel. More bondage? Should 'Daddy' get into the fun? Obviously Sahara will need to learn how to satisfy two or even three men...Please let me know what you think.

12