Saheen's Red Panty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c3k
c3k
21 Followers

The frigging brought our more juices into Saheen’s cunt and the wetness was now felt through the clothes.

Saheen was moaning with lust as she continued to bite his lips. Her lips were getting swollen, after being dry for a long time today she was being fed.

Douglas wasted no time as he pulled the string from her pajama or bottom dress. He pulled the dress down and was exposed to her black panty. Saheen rose just a bit to see Douglas remove her dress. She then continued her kissing. Douglas wanted Saheen to remove her blouse too and she helped him to pull it off as well. She was wearing a white bra and her boobs were red in patches. Douglas was in two minds whether to work on her boobs or on her juices.

Undoing her bra Douglas released the boobs and what he saw was sheer bliss. He could not think for a moment and his tongue just found its way onto her erect and pink tits. He gobbled her up as much as possible as Saheen moaned in sexual agony.

Adjusting the position now Douglas got onto the mat and on his knees his t-shirt found its way onto the Tele Vision set as he flung it. Saheen was on the Sofa and Douglas’s head was buried onto her boobs. Her legs were widened further as Douglas inserted his hands into her black panty. He found her wetness and started working her there, while his tongue licked every thing that came his way. His hand was stroking her clitoris and Saheen was leaping like a fish out of water, her leaps caused Douglas to go mad.

Now pushing her further up Douglas pulled the black panty out of her ass and positioned her to lick her juices and her clit. Saheen was astounded at this. She had never experienced such a position before. She could see from in between her position what Douglas was up to and she was confused. Her husband had never asked her to offer her cunt for licking. She was not sure if this was a good idea, she had mixed feelings in her. But Douglas was not sitting there to pray.

He held her legs apart and positioned to lick her pussy. Saheen shouted aloud and said “Ohhhhhhh Douglas what are you doing”

Douglas had little to say he just said “Relax baby! Relax”

Her pussy was red with the work of the moment and was twitching with anticipation. Douglas started licking it slowly and in between the licks was taking a look at the pussy. He parted the labia with both his hands and then licked her just at the beginning of the Vagina. Saheen was in ruptures as she was being licked at a spot, which even she might not have touched.

Saheen was just spell bound and did not move and inch for the first few licks. She got fucked in her brain. She felt the juices coming out of her brains. Douglas lowered himself and got stuck there. He sucked her clit for eternity as a gush of nectar flowed from Saheen. Saheen was mesmerized and her whole body was in high fever. What she was experiencing was death. She was never stirred like this before. She was crying like a baby and there were real tears coming from her eyes. She said things that Douglas did only hear in the grey background.

She was moaning in agony and her joys had no ends. She tried to kiss douglas’s head even as he was buried in her. Douglas tasted the juices that flowed freely from her cunny. Saheen was biting her own lips and her hand was on Douglas’s head as he licked her dry. His tongue found its way into both the holes and Saheen was in paradise. She made serpentine movements up and down but Douglas gave her no respite and just roggered her.

Now Douglas decided to get into the act himself and he stood up ever so slowly Saheen noticed it at once and rose to do the needful. She undid the jeans of Douglas and then felt the rod in her hand. She kissed it and then pulled the underwear down. She liked what she saw and kissed it again. Douglas eased her into position and once again holding her legs apart with his hands teased his dick onto her pussy.

Saheen moaned in pleasure as his dick was teasing her clit. She spread her self as wide as possible even while Douglas was holding her; she kissed him every time he came close to her.

Douglas now did not have to direct his cock, the cock found its way into the crack as Saheen moaned a loud “ Aaaaaahhhhhh”

Pushing himself ever so slowly Douglas got the response of his lifetime from his partner. Saheen was in a crucible of love and her body was dancing to the tunes of his dick. She moved in motion with him as he rammed powerful thrusts into her cunt. She tried to embrace Douglas and push him harder into her. Douglas picked up the pace and the thud was driving Saheen crazy. She moaned saying “Oh my god Douglas, Oh my god Douglas……yes, yes……I love you…..i love you…..aaaahhahah aaaaaahhhhhh”

He was only encouraged by her moanings, and put full throttle into his thrusts. He changed his position to fuck her even harder and went berserk as Saheen was crying in reality. She was screaming to the hilt as Douglas kept banging her and just when he wanted to erupt pulled himself out and spread himself over her cunt and belly. Saheen opened her eyes to look at Douglas spray her, obviously she was not used to sucking as well.

Saheen was getting the bang of her life; she was witnessing a young stud pounding her into the unknown.

After the explosion Douglas just lay flat on the mat, Saheen could not move out of her position for a while as she just went into ecstasy tears still running down from her eyes.

After what seemed like a long time Saheen moved out of her position and just lowered herself to the mat and lay embraced with Douglas as they kissed each other. Their bodies were covered with sweat Saheen looked angelic and the slight smile on her face suggested that she was ready to die.

Soon enough Douglas was kissing and caressing her again, he was stroking her hair and moving his hand over her shapely ass and he was witnessing another erection. His legs were crossed over her ass and he moved such that Saheen could feel his rod and then once again started to position himself over her.

Saheen was also feeling the pressure in her cunt and she started responding to his kisses ever more strongly. Douglas gave her tits another round of tongue-lashing as she embraced him with her legs.

Now Douglas had other things on his mind and he requested Saheen to come into a Doggy position. Saheen was willing to do anything at this moment and there she was on four legs and Douglas just eased back and took a look at the wet pussy and ass. Saheen had a well-shaved pussy; it looked as if it was shaved just a few days ago. The Pussy was red in anticipation as Douglas treated his eyes to some pussy picture.

Going on his knees Douglas lubricated Saheen’s smaller hole. Saheen was once again not at all sure as to what was unfolding. Douglas then slowly moved his cock in towards her tiny trove and tried to push it in. Saheen was once again dumbstuck and did not know what was coming. She asked Douglas as to what he was doing to which he just asked her to relax.

After a few tries Douglas did manage to get into her hole and Saheen gave a loud cry of pain, but Douglas just withdrew and repeated a few more painful strokes. Saheen was enjoying the pain because she was not complaining, Douglas started moving a bit and his thrusts were bringing more cries out of Saheen. He grabbed at her ass and throbbed it with more powerful thuds and Saheen was in the garden once again. Saheen was crying once again and her cries made Douglas put more into his thrusts but realizing the danger it could cause Douglas eased up a bit.

This was a different kind of an experience for her and she got herself heated up again, she was trying to frig herself from below when Douglas asked her to change her position once again and mounted her cunt in normal style.

He fucked her like a bull gone mad and Saheen just cried her lungs out, as both of them exploded and embraced each other in unison.

As they finished this big bang Saheen rose to sit and her eyes rested on her red panty, which lay at her feet.

c3k
c3k
21 Followers
12