Sail to Despair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers

Although not far off coming himself, Nat withdrew his cock from her once again -- he felt a growing contempt for the woman now -- he had given her his best; he had wanted her to feel discomfort and humiliation as he fucked her -- but instead she had enjoyed it, thoroughly!

Time for something new...

He slipped two fingers inside of her sopping pussy easily and drew out some of her copious lubrication -- and then quite hurriedly, he worked a finger back inside her anus -- she offered no resistance. Quickly, he reamed her back-passage -- her butt gradually tilting upward to meet his knuckles with every thrust. He hesitated momentarily as he worked a second finger inside her rectum and she flinched, however fleetingly. Bit by bit her sphincter relaxed to his expert ministrations and he smiled sardonically at his handiwork.

"Ya like a finger or two up ya bum, hey?"

Angela didn't respond -- well not verbally anyway. Instead her pelvis rocked to and fro almost in harmony with his thrusting fingers and each time she exhaled she grunted softly. Not even Ross had ever tried to do anything so humiliating to her before -- and she was now wondering why...

Withdrawing his fingers, Nat admired his handiwork -- whether she knew it or not, her arsehole was now ready to be fucked! He pulled her hips closer as he lined up his cockhead against her enlarged, moistened brown-bud. His cock was so wet and her crack so well-prepared that his knob popped past her dilated sphincter almost effortlessly!

"Orr gawd! Nat! Gawd! Nooo... Not in there!" Angela cried out vainly.

She collapsed back onto the bed with his cock still implanted in her anus -- desperately, she tried to wriggle up the bed away from him. But it was useless -- Nat gripped her tightly around her waist and waited several moments for her to cease her pointless struggling. Then he positioned his feet either side of her thighs and squatted over her buttocks -- his long cock bent downward at an almost acute angle remained embedded in her.

Angela screwed up her face and dug her fingers into the bed-sheet -- but it wasn't so much for any terrible discomfort she was experiencing -- it was more the thought of a man wanting to screw her in there -- it had been a taboo of hers since she could remember!

"Ya like this too, hey?" Nat snarled near her ear as he began to work his cock, "I reckon ya do!"

"Umph... umph... gawd... No... nooo I don't... I don't..." she growled, with her chin resting on the bed, "Just... just hurry would you, you bastard!"

He knew he wasn't going to last long -- her cunt was nice -- but so too was her arse! And with each calculated stroke, he sensed her gradual capitulation. He relaxed the grip on her slim waist and prised her buttocks apart -- she made no attempt to draw away this time -- quite the contrary, she was beginning to rock back against him!

Angela bit her lip softly as the old man sodomised her -- but it wasn't from pain -- it was to stop herself from making any noise; noise that would indicate to her attacker that the weird feeling she was now experiencing was actually unusually pleasant... Something she would've never imagined!

For not much more than a minute or two, the only sound in the small cabin was of Nat's thighs slapping against Angela's buttocks with every stroke!

She released the sheets with her right hand, and surreptitiously, she found her clitoris with her delicate fingers -- and as Nat increased the tempo in his rapidly approaching climax, Angela frigged her hard little button vigorously!

Nat froze suddenly and then shuddered behind her, "Argh... argh yeah... argh yeah!"

Angela could feel his cock pulse inside of her -- she thought that she could actually feel the heat from his seed as it filled her too! And, quite frantically, she rubbed herself for several moments longer as her own orgasm swept over her!

"Hmmm... you're an old bastard... You know that?" Angela gasped breathlessly as her orgasmic contractions gradually subsided. "Why... why did you want to do that to me? Didn't you... didn't you like my... my little pussy?"

"Humph! I knew you'd like it!" Nat said, a derisive tone in his voice, "I liked both ya holes! And later ya gonna suck me orf too... See how ya manage a big cock in that cultured mouth of yours for a change!"

Angela felt a twang of anxiety well in the pit of her stomach at his lewd suggestion -- she knew that her ordeal was probably far from over. And even with a small electric fan moving some air, the closed cabin was now quite hot -- claustrophobically so. Both of their bodies sheened with sweat, although the whole thing had taken probably less than fifteen or twenty minutes.

"You better go... Please..."

He said nothing as he withdrew his withering penis from her battered hole. She felt him get up from the bed and she collapsed, rolling onto her back and at the same time drawing the crumpled sheet over her nudity. She watched him as he stepped back into his shorts in a perfunctory manner and she couldn't help notice how calm and carefree he looked at that moment.

"Have you raped many women?" she asked softly.

It was now Nat's turn to screw up his face, as he looked down at her contemptuously. "Jus' what're ya sayin'? Was that rape, hey? Humph! Ya fucken loved it, an' don't go kiddin' yourself otherwise!"

"I... I never asked for it... I didn't have a choice!"

Nat turned and was about to unlock the cabin door when he looked back at her. "Show us them tits again would ya!"

Angela felt her face flush.

"Don't go all coy on me now Angie. Go on!"

Angela obeyed and lowered the sheet.

"That's better! Fucken nice little titties... I'm gonna enjoy playin' with them big nips tonight when ya suckin' me orf!" he stated, a crooked smile crossing his weathered face, "Rape? Huh!"

Angela watched as he turned around again. Cautiously he opened the door and stepped back into the narrow passage way to the main cabin.

* * *

With Callum's assistance, Ross had finished repairing the winch sooner than he'd expected. Gathering up the few tools, he carefully placed them back in the soft tool-bag -- pleased that not a thing had become the property of King Neptune in the meantime!

"Okay Callum, thanks for your help. Let's get back to where it's a bit more comfortable!"

Although not a particularly swelly day, there was still some metre and a half of sea-state. Sitting for an hour or so with you head down on the bow of a yacht can become rather unpleasant -- and Ross was impressed with the younger man's fortitude to stay and assist him, rather than take the easy option like Nat his friend had and keep out of the way. Ross had of course chatted with the young, good-looking youth too, and found him to be quite intelligent and knowledgeable. He liked him. He certainly didn't feel the same way for the older man whom he found to be quite belligerent for the better part! Callum would make good crew without a doubt.

"Grab Angela's sandwich box please. And remember, one hand for the boat as you go astern -- I don't want to test our man-overboard technique just now if we can help it!"

Ross checked the plotter and the autopilot as he came up to the steering binnacle -- still on course and making reasonable way. That night they should be dropping off the continental shelf and by the morning they should be passing the first of the small islands in the Banda Sea. Several of the islands were not much more than extinct volcanoes -- and although picturesque with their tree-fringed shorelines, because of poor anchorage they weren't permanently inhabited. They would sail past only a few miles off, to stop at the small group of islands wasn't on the itinerary, but it would be a break in the scenery and offer a photo opportunity.

Callum stepped into the cockpit, instantly appreciating the shade of the Bimini and grabbing his drink bottle, he took a big swig of the warm water.

"Yep, that's a good idea lad! Keep the fluids up, won't you," Ross said softly, a bit like a father would to his son.

Not wanting to disturb his wife while she was sleeping off-watch, Ross quietly explained to Callum the basics of the electronic navigating equipment once again and he pointed out on the chart the islands they would pass close by in the morning.

Then Ross cocked his head to one side -- he could hear some muffled exchanges from down below and he figured both his wife and Nat were now awake a bit earlier than he expected.

"I'll go get us an early sundowner -- I think we deserve it, don't you!"

So familiar was Ross with his yacht, Interlude, that his bare feet made not a sound as he stepped down the companionway into the main cabin. He had half expected to see Nat lounging lazily on the port settee or sitting by the nav' station -- but he wasn't there. Perhaps he was in the head, he thought?

Ross was about to open the top of the fridge, when he heard the aft cabin door open. There was a short, narrow-passageway under the cockpit combing leading to the aft cabin, and Ross turned his head around at the sound of the door opening, expecting to see Angela appear. Instead, he was surprised to see a sweaty, shirtless Nat.

"G'day Nat... We're about to have an early coldie to celebrate our success with the anchor winch. Want one too?"

Ross noticed the older man's eyes shift nervously toward the table amidships -- Ross looked over at the table too. Nothing was on it -- although something wrapped in a towel lay on the cabin sole beneath the table.

Ross looked back at the older man -- his unusual countenance unnerved him and suddenly he felt very uneasy with the pit of his stomach twisting and turning like a bucket of earthworms.

"Ange? We're going to have an early sundowner. Would you like to join us? Angela?" Ross called.

He waited a few moments for a response.

"Angela?"

"Umm... Oh... I might... I might just rest a bit longer, thanks Honey," Angela called back, her voice sounding husky.

Even the tone of Angela's normally clear and precise voice alarmed him somewhat. Or was it just his old paranoia playing tricks on him again, he wondered?

Ross watched Nat as he edged away from the passageway to stand next to the companionway steps -- it looked as if he was about to go up them. Ross turned back to the open top of the fridge and pulled out three cans of beer that had been placed there earlier to chill.

"Here Nat, take Callum's beer up with you too, please, I'm just going to check-in on Angela for a few minutes. I'll be topside soon."

The main cabin wasn't overly large of course and after thrusting the cans to Nat, Ross had to squeeze past the older man in his flustered haste to check on Angela. He could feel the sinewy, tattooed-shoulders of the man flex at his brief touch -- to Ross the older man seemed to be wound up like a clock spring!

Ross stooped thru the low, narrow-passageway and entered the cabin. He looked down at his wife lying back on one of her elbows -- her face reddened and her hair a tangled mess -- she looked shell-shocked at his sudden appearance!

"Are you okay?" Ross asked with obvious concern in his voice.

"Yes, yes of course!" she shot back, "Just let me sleep a bit longer would you!"

Angela laid her head back on the pillow and rolled onto her side under the thin white bed sheet.

"Sure...Just checking on you, that's all. We fixed the winch."

"Good to hear. Now please close the door on your way out."

Ross was about to turn for the doorway when he glanced down at something catching on his foot -- it was Angela's sarong. Nothing unusual about that -- but his heart skipped a beat when he noticed her bikini bottoms next to them.

"Are you naked under that sheet?"

She didn't answer him -- but merely sighed deeply. He knew that she often slept naked -- but he felt that it was completely inappropriate now.

"Was Nat just back here with you?"

Ross stepped closer to the bed, "Angela, was he? Do you think it wise to be naked with him around?"

"Oh for God's sake, Ross, I'm under a sheet!"

"What did he want?"

"Nothing! We were just talking, that's all!" she said, clearly annoyed at his questioning her, "Now please let me rest some more!"

Ross stood looking at his wife's small frame under the thin sheet -- she was certainly sounding odd. He shook his head and was about to leave, when the small oscillating fan blew a waft of stale air toward him -- and then he noticed it -- the quite unmistakable aroma of recent sex!

Quickly, he leant toward the bed and pulled the sheet from his wife -- she was naked of course and what was worse was the strong, musky-smell of sex emanating from her was almost overpowering! Confused, Ross looked her up and down and noticed a wad of tissue between her legs -- something she would often do after they'd have sex to catch his come as it oozed out of her!

"What in the fuck has just happened here?"

"Nothing! Nothing! Please just go away, Ross! Leave me to sleep some more!" Angela pleaded as she attempted to cover herself with the sheet once more.

"Has that old prick just rooted you?" Ross bellowed, "Tell me I'm fucking imagining things here!"

Angela had tears welling in her eyes now, "Nooo, of course not! Are you crazy?"

"Show me!"

"What? Show you what?"

Ross tore the sheet from her again and roughly prising her legs open the wad of tissue fell away to expose her swollen and reddened pussy. He felt his anger seethe.

"He forced me!" Angela blurted as the tears streamed down her face.

"What?" Ross's heart was pounding like it would pop out of his chest at any moment, "Did he just rape you?"

"Yesss..." Angela cried as she threw her hands up to her face, tears streaming down her cheeks.

It was the last thing Ross heard -- the blow to his head was swift and accurate. He fell facedown like a bag of spuds -- unconscious.

Angela looked up at Nat as he stood in the doorway -- he'd used one of the unopened cans of beer as an effective weapon.

"Please don't hurt him anymore... I'll do what you want..."

"Rape hey? Hmph!" he sniggered sardonically.

* * *

Nat had Callum help him drag the unconscious Ross to the mast-step near the forward bulkhead. There he had Callum practice his rope skills and tie him securely, adding a gag to keep him quiet.

Callum appeared solemn but compliant -- and over the next few hours the pair of them discussed what they were going to do without Ross to sail the yacht. Nat was happy to learn about the tuition that Ross had given his young accomplice earlier and how he was now modestly competent with both the auto helm and the basic functions of the chart plotter. They now both understood enough to trim the sails if need be, so this sailing thing wasn't going to be too difficult after all, Nat decided.

Nat had felt strongly about getting rid of Ross -- but in the end, it was only because of Callum's pleas that he hadn't merely tossed Ross overboard to feed the sharks. Instead, the two of them had reached a compromise -- they'd decided on making for one of the closest islands and there they would maroon Ross and continue on north. It sounded a good plan.

* * *

When Ross came to, it was dark. His head ached severely and he was thirsty. From his confined position tied to the mast, he could just make out the faces of his wife and Nat in the luminescent glow of the instruments in the cockpit.

Slowly, as his eyes adjusted some more, he could see that Angela was wearing her sarong as a skirt -- her breasts were bare. Nat was standing behind her as she appeared to be checking on their course -- his hand caressing her shoulder. Ross felt the anger rise upward instantly and he struggled with his bonds -- but they held fast.

Sensing some movement on the port settee, Ross could make out Callum laying there. The boy looked him in the eye briefly before turning away ashamedly.

He watched Callum get up and step over to the galley to pick something up. As the boy turned back around, Ross could see that he had a bottle of water. In three steps the boy was next to Ross and he squatted down. Callum lowered Ross's gag and after opening the bottle, he put it to his lips and allowed him to drink the whole six hundred millilitres.

"Will you help me?" Ross whispered to Callum, "Please? You're a better person than this... I know you are. And I know that you like Angela... I'm sure you don't want to see her defiled any more than I do."

Callum didn't answer. He replaced the gag and stood back up and then looked back down at Ross. Ross was sure that he detected some pity in his countenance.

He watched the boy turn for the companionway.

"He's come to," Callum called up to Angela, "Seems okay. I've given him some water."

Angela smiled at the news, obvious relief upon her face.

"That's good ta hear, matie," Nat said, "Now I want ya to come up 'ere and keep an eye on things for a bit. I think you've 'ad enough sleep now."

Callum did as he was told -- and Ross could just make out Angela giving Callum a perfunctory handover of the watch -- wind speed and direction; course and bearing; a reminder to keep a lookout for shipping -- and to clip his harness on -- rules of the watch when alone.

"Okay, Angie, I want ya down below in ya cabin now," Nat ordered, "I'll be there in a minute or two." Ross watched as his wife stepped down the companionway. She stood looking at him for several moments -- her look was forlorn and helpless. He could now just make out what he thought were several small bite marks on her breasts -- noticing his gaze, she covered herself with her hands and looked downward ashamedly, and then turned for the aft cabin without saying a word to him.

Nat came down below several minutes later and chuckled at Ross as he seethed up at him with pure hatred in his eyes.

Dropping his shorts, Nat lets his semi-hard cock spring free. "Gonna git me some more of ya wife's nice little twat, skipper... Fuck she loves a big ol' cock matie! Guess ya didn't know that about her though, hey?"

Ross struggled violently with his bonds as the old man continued...

"Ya shoulda been awake earlier... Fucken not too bad given a gobbie either! Not quite deep throat stuff, but she tried pretty 'ard! Swallowed most of me sprog too! She shouldn't need ta eat for a day now I reckon!"

Ross's eyes were nearly bulging out of his head as he twisted and turned in his bid to break free...

"I'm thinkin' of letting me young matie up there 'ave her tomorra night... I don't think she'll mind too much. Do you?" Nat asked, rhetorically, "You be right with that, Angie? Let the young fella slip one inta ya tomorra?"

Nat took a last look at Ross and sniggered before making for the aft cabin.

He listened to the two of them talking -- and he clearly heard Angela ask Nat to close the door -- but he also heard Nat saying it was too hot with the door shut and that he didn't give a fuck if Ross heard them.

Ross tried to block out the torment of the next twenty minutes or so -- but it was as useless as trying to escape his bonds. And it was almost as if the old man was putting on a show of fucking Angela -- as if he wanted Ross to hear them.

But what was worse was the unmistakable sound of his wife in the throes of orgasm -- something that wrenched at his heart like an iron fist!

When they'd finished, Nat came out to the galley and removing the leg of ham from the fridge, he sliced off a large chunk. He turned to Ross and stared at him as he ate -- he was completely naked and Ross looked down at the old man's long, slickened penis and thought that he would vomit in his gag at the sight of it.

"Told ya that she loved it, didn't I?" Nat stated callously, his mouth full of ham, "AND in any of her tight 'oles too, matie! Fuck she goes orf!"

He stood staring down at him a few moments longer.

Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers