Sailing Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next bowling night, I meet her again and we went off again in my car. I picked an empty parking lot at a glass company, so we could make out. This time I was able to get a blowjob and was ready to go down on her before the police knocked on the window.

"Hey what are you two doing here? ... Why are you parked here?" they were driving by on patrol and noticed we stayed here for over 30 minutes.

My lame we're just talking excuse, didn't even sound convincing to me after looking at our steamed up windows. The cop asked for my driver's license and then asked Barbara for identification. We were both shaking; this could go so wrong if the cop pushed it. He handed us back our identification and said we had to do our "talking at a motel" not on private property.

If we kept this up, we were going to get us both in serious trouble. I said, "We have to cool it or we're going to get in real trouble. Maybe we do have to go to a motel."

Barbara queried, "Motel, where are we going to find a motel."

"I don't know, but that's what we need, I want to do some serious lovemaking." I really want to say serious fucking but that sounded so crude.

Part 5

The Red Roof Inn was not too far away from my office and I knew I had sent a few support people there when they had to stay overnight. I check out the motel one afternoon it was perfect, looked clean, parking was away from the street, and the rates were good.

I told Barbara of my find and said our next rendezvous will be at the Red Roof Inn; we could relax and have an uninterrupted evening. Barbara was going to check and see when she could get away for an evening maybe overnight.

A few days later, I got a call; her husband was going to be out of town on business this weekend so we could do it this Saturday. Anticipation was building for having a relaxing romp without cops or restaurant owners interrupting. This was going to be great.

The Saturday came and I checked into the room about 6 pm using my company credit card and my real name. If I thought about it, I would have paid cash and used a fake name. After I got to the room and waited for Barbara, I watched TV but really could not get interested in any programs, all I could think of was what a good time we are going to have.

Now it's 7pm and no Barbara, I want to call her house and see if she is still there, but I definitely don't want to get her husband.

7:30, I get a page to call Barbara. She is just now leaving home, so I have at least another hour to kill, before she arrives.

8:45 she finally arrives in a dither, saying she got into an argument with her kids and could not get out until they calmed down. She said she needed a shower, since we have one, why not. After showering, she has to dry that long blonde hair that takes more time.

Now its 9:30 and she is finally ready for sex, at least I thought so. She is standing with a towel wrapped around her waist and those lovely nipples are calling me. I am ready to go, bring those tits over so I can suck them. Now she wants to tell me the whole story of the kid's argument, who said what, what he husband did before he left for his trip. I just listen and make a few comments, "You're right ... It wasn't your fault ... yada ... yada. Shit if I wanted this I could have stayed home.

10:30 she finally gets into bed and we start to make out, I am hard and ready to go any minute. She stops and continues the conversation or I should say the diatribe about kids, husband, etc. This is a mood killer, my poor cock just deflated and wanted to go hide back in my shorts. After more consoling and "Yes, you're right." I had no idea if I was ever going to be fucking tonight.

I tried to play with her tits, give her tongue, you name it, and I was getting nowhere soon. I tried to play with her pussy; still she was not getting into the mood. I was about to say what the fuck, we going to fuck or not?

When she said, "I'm sorry this isn't going to be the night you planned."

"We have the room and we can still enjoy the rest of the night."

I wanted to fuck, not spend the night in a rented motel room, talking about bullshit. I tried to pretend to be sympathetic and supportive, but actually, I just wanted to shoot my load and go to sleep. Try as I may, she just could not get into the mood. Hey, I'll settle for a blowjob, anything to get my rocks off.

It's almost midnight and still no action, she is still agitated and not in a fucking mood. Just as I am going to try sucking on her tits, she gets up and starts dressing.

"What's up Barbara?"

"I have to go home, now. ... I can't stay the night ... I got to get home."

"You sure, it's midnight, you can wait till morning."

Now the tears start, that's a mood killer for sure. "I just want to go home."

"Ok, do you want me to follow you home?"

"No, I'll be Ok driving." With that she picked up her keys and purse and opened the door and left.

I kept hoping she would change her mind and come back, but she didn't. Now I am alone in a hotel room by myself and just as horny as before, but now I am not in the mood either. I am getting madder and madder; I have wasted the cost of the motel and an evening I could have done something else with my evening. I can't sleep, I just toss and turn. I keep running over the night trying to figure out what went wrong.

About 5:00, I finally realized that this is something I never want to do again. All the sneaking around, all the lies and the risks I took to get some strange pussy, wasn't worth the problems. The bottom line is in the end she was just like my wife, it wasn't the pussy that was different it was the feeling I got from the thought of getting that forbidden fruit, that strange pussy.

Monday, I was offered a job promotion; it meant that I would be working in another state. If things with Barbara had went as planned I might have factored her into the decision. Instead, I took the offer and said good riddance to her.

I turned in my pager so I don't know if she ever tried to contact me. I think she did come to the yacht club looking for me, but she didn't leave any note or anything. The only thing I know is some blonde woman was asking for me.

Now that we have Facebook and google, I have searched for her, but haven't found anything to give me a clue about her. It was one of those stories that just end abruptly. No happily ever after, just an enigma to ponder in my old age.

12