Sailing Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

I stumbled over to him as if I were a programmed robot, not thinking, my body excited as never before, my cock, rigid as a pole, seemed too heavy to carry around, my mind was adrift out there somewhere beyond sight and sound and reason. My heart beat faster and faster, but my lungs could not breathe deeply. I wanted badly to throw myself on lance and take whatever he was willing to give, give whatever he was willing to take. But a cold dread held me in its tight grip. Fear and longing seemed meshed together in an unbreakable web around my heart, my soul. Numbly I sat beside him.

"We both look kind of silly sitting here with no pants on but shirts still on. Here, let me." Deftly he reached and pulled my polo over my head in one swift motion, then slipped off his own and tossed both in the corner. The hair on his chest was a tight, dark, curled little nest. A dark line led down from there, past his navel and into the dark bush that surrounded his genitals. His heavy dark cock stood pointing straight up his belly, his ball sack huge and hanging. In contrast I was almost skinny, my chest totally hairless, my cock thin and pink, also pointing straight up, hard as a railroad spike and about the same size, my pubic hair blond and sparse, shining in the sunlight, my ball sack small and tight.

"Are you cold?"

"No, I'm okay."

"But you are shivering."

"I am afraid."

"Of what?"

"I don't know. You maybe."

He placed his hand on my naked thigh. I sighed deeply. "Neal?"

"Yes Lance?"

He slid to his knees between my knees and looked up at me. Those eyes so earnest. "I am going to suck your cock now. Stop me if I do anything you don't want me to." He reached and took my cock in his hand and licked the head like an ice cream cone. My prick jumped violently and a moan escaped my lips. Had I wanted to say 'stop', I couldn't have, my lips were incapable of speech.

Lance's lips, his tongue, his teeth went to work on me. Obviously experienced, he brought me to the brink of orgasm, then eased off and began anew. At least a dozen times I nearly shot down his throat, but his expertise would ease me down again, until finally, near the end, he took my hands and placed them on the back of his head, then took my hips and drew me repeatedly toward him, surrend-ering control to me. When I finally came thunderously, I was holding his head and fucking mercilessly into him. As I shot my cum into his throat, he thrust his head tight against my crotch, taking me deep, and used his throat muscles to milk my cock, sucking semen all the way from my balls. When I was done, I sought to pull away from him, but he held me, his head lying in my lap and my cock deflating slowly in his mouth. Despite the somewhat violent finish, it was the most intimate thing I had ever experienced. I felt so close to him.

After a time, he rose. "I'll be back in a minute," He said. He disappeared below and returned with two fluffy white robes such as one might find in a luxury hotel. "I thought you might be getting chilly," he said. it is getting kind of late. It doesn't look like we will be getting back before very late. Do you need to call someone. Will someone be worried?"

"Well, I have my cell."

Lance chuckled. "Well, good buddy, You think there are any towers anywhere close by?"

"Well, er what, then how?"

"Ship to shore, buddy. Radio. So do you need to call? Okay, so the real reason I am asking is that I am hoping you will stay, spend the night, or maybe a few days and nights. If you say yes, I will take us to a private little island. We can reach it tonight, anchor there for a day or two, and we can sun and surf and play until you have to go back. If you are worried about sleeping arrangements, we can sleep on the beach, on deck under the stars, or there are lots of berths below. This rig sleeps ten."

"Well, I don't know."

Lance took me into his arms then, our robes were open and our bodies touched. He held me and kissed me as a lover would, touching, teasing, his tongue, his lips seeking, roaming. I could smell and taste the slight flavor of my own cock and cum on his lips and tongue. "Please, please stay," he pleaded.

"I will. Yes, I will. I want to." Oh god, what was coming; what was I letting myself in for?

Lance shrieked with pleasure, then ran below to set up the ship to shore call. I told home that I would not be home for a few days. There were questions that I did not answer. I was declaring my

freedom. Or was I enslaving myself to the powerful influences of this man. I reaffirmed to myself that I would ride with the storm, go with my decision, take whatever came. I sealed my fate.

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers