Sailing Away Ch. 03

Story Info
The Captain interviews the cuck.
1.3k words
4.02
10k
9
0

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - the interview

Lacy started reading a book she'd wanted to explore for a while, and I wanted a little time topside, so she allowed me to get dressed (shorts, t-shirt, lace thong underwear - can't have everything 'normal').

I sat on the foredeck for a bit, just looking at the maritime traffic, the coast, and enjoying the sun. Having had time in the sun earlier, fully exposed, I figured I should go inside and consider some sunscreen. On the way in, I went into the wheelhouse. The captain welcomed me in.

"Come on in, I can use a little company" said Brian. He's definitely Lacy's type - medium build, muscular but not muscle bound, short sandy brown hair, tan...and exceedingly well hung. This was obvious through his lightweight cotton pants, his loose t-shirt hanging comfortably on his frame. "Much as I love the sea, there are times it's too quiet, and another person helps break the monotony."

"How much time do you typically spend under way?" I asked. I knew a little bit of seamanship from some time on special projects with a former employer.

"It varies a lot, and depends on the season and the charter. When your lady ordered this charter, she booked a week for us to get to Ensenada and back, but that's more than needed by about 3 days. Still, gives us some fudge factor if you guys want to stop anywhere, or there are any customs issues. Summers I can be out 20, 25 days a month. Winters, especially during el niño, more like a week, and that's spread out over the month."

We spoke for a while, idle chit-chat. I watched his seasoned eye measuring a hundred things on the boat, professional, calm. He'd talk to other ships in the area on the marine band radio now and then, usually negotiating right of way. I definitely saw what Lacy did. All the while, especially when quiet, things seemed...tense. I knew what this was, and just waited for him to bring it up.

"I have an odd question if you don't mind," Brian lead, "How did you decide to wear that thing on your dick? Lacy said you wanted it, that you introduced her to it."

I'd had this discussion a couple of times in the past, though not with a captive audience to this degree, nor with someone who just got finished face fucking my girlfriend a few hours ago.

I smiled letting him know it was not a sensitive subject. "It's okay, you're welcome to ask what you like. Honestly it started out as a sensation thing - wanting to try something different, to feel something new, unusual, socially taboo. So I got a few cheap ones, and eventually got rid of all of them. It's a good way to try out to see if you like it, but truly if you are going to spend any time in chastity then you need to invest in something good. Mine is called the Holy Trainer, and comes in black, pink, white and clear. Can buy them online.

"I'd had a couple of girlfriends that I'd played with the idea of chastity. Some took it better than others." I went on, "but Lacy really took to it. Once she warmed up to the idea of having her pussy eaten as much as she likes, as well as the aspects of controlling me, she took to it like vegans to tofu."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Brian asked, with an uncomfortable look.

"No, not really. And not often. Cheap ones have more trouble due to problems with fitment, manufacturing, etc. This one is well made, and quite comfy. My longest lockup time has been a few weeks. She lets me out periodically for cleaning, draining, and the like."

"What's draining?" he asked, growing more curious.

"Men need to ejaculate often enough to not risk prostate cancer. Fewer than seven times a month increases risk of prostate cancer, more than eleven times decreases risk, between seven and eleven is average risk. But, that doesn't mean you have to orgasm to do it."

"You're kidding" he said, unbelievingly.

"Nope. Not a bit. That's where draining comes in. I bend over, or lay on my back, and she plays with my prostate with a finger or dildo until I start to slowly leak cum out. It doesn't shoot, it's more like a thin liquid stream. Some guys don't like it, they feel like it's uncomfortable. I enjoy it, even though the intensity isn't quite like squirting. Which, if I may, you do quite well considering what Lacy's tits looked like when you were done with them." I was enjoying this conversation. Brian looked a little embarrassed, red even.

"Hey man, don't worry about it. I loved it. I seriously did, it made me super horny, especially when she made me lick your cum off her tits. I could even taste it when she kissed me, and that was a first. We've always been pretty sexually open, and this is one of the ways we express that - her in charge, me meeting her needs. At that point, she wanted to blow you, so who am I to say no?"

"But aren't you jealous? I sure would be." He stated.

"Not a bit. Used to have trouble with that, but learned how to change it, not have trouble. Now, instead of being jealous, I get super turned on when I hear about her on a date with someone, how they fucked her so well, what she enjoyed. While I've never watched her with someone until you, I'm fine with her having other lovers. And she's fine with me doing the same, I just don't have anyone else right now."

Brian genuinely seemed blown away. His facial expression was a giveaway.

"I'm serious, I'm not jealous of her. Nor is she jealous of me. Lacy is attracted to many, women and men - and they're attracted to her. You sure enjoyed watching us - and I'm guessing her red hair and big tits did it for you. They do for me!" I figured if I was going to have this discussion, I should be honest. "Once you get past the jealousy issue, and the programming most of us get as kids about how we're supposed to date, we can become more open - emotionally, sexually, whatever. It's better for everyone, certainly ourselves. Haven't you ever wanted to know what a girlfriend was like before she met you?"

"Well yeah, but I didn't really want to hear stories of her fucking anyone. Except the one girl I had who was bisexual, I loved hearing those stories." Brian seemed turned on.

"It is the same thing, just a little more expanded. We can all get there, just have to want to. If you devoured her pussy when hearing about it, the way I eat Lacy out, then you're already on your way to sexual freedom."

"Yeah maybe. But I don't want my dick locked up like yours. I'd rather be the one telling them what to do." Brian seemed pretty vehement on this.

"I used to as well. Was totally dominant when I got interested. But that faded over time, and now I'm a bit of both. You'll find out what you like and don't, and you'll figure yourself out in time. No rush. Never know, you may figure out things you didn't know about. Bottom line, we take care of each other, and she rarely pushes me too far - and if she does, it's probably not by much, and we do talk about it."

"It all seems so hard." Brian said.

"Like my cock right now? It's harder to not pursue what you enjoy, than to actually do it."

He seemed genuinely curious at that idea, like it seemed reasonable.

"Since ours is a private cruise, I figured on making dinner in a couple of hours. You like anything special, Captain? I planned on cooking for all three of us."

"I'm sure I'll be happy with someone just cooking, so I don't have to man the galley and bridge at the same time!"

"Don't worry. I'll take care of all of us." I gave him a subtle wink, and headed out of the wheelhouse for our stateroom.