Sailing Away Ch. 06

Story Info
Sunning on the deck.
1.7k words
4.5
7.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept. You the dreamless heavy sleep of a dozen orgasms, me the contented sleep of watching you with Brian, and getting to experience something new. I awoke briefly a few times, not unusual wearing the chastity cage, but a little rearranging and I returned to sleep. My makeup still on, but maid's outfit on the floor.

Waking the next morning, we were approaching the Mexican border. Until we made port somewhere, we didn't have to clear customs, so we continued sailing south. We could make out Coronado to the northeast as we sailed down the Silver Strand, a couple of miles offshore.

The morning was almost bland considering the previous day. After we cleaned up, me working to get the cosmetics off, you made omelettes and strong coffee for us, Brian up in the wheelhouse, you and I eating in the galley. You had on a robe and some sandals, I shorts and t-shirt, the only evidence I'm not your average guy being my painted toes.

We sat on deck, watching the marine traffic, the coastal view, feeling the wind and sun. A little cooler than previous day, but the sun shone, and everything seemed perfect.

With the wheelhouse being the hub of the ship, we went in to visit Brian. He seemed remarkably comfortable with the kiss you gave him as you strode in, and how you wrapped your arm around his waist, leaning your head to his shoulder. I looked over the chart table with some curiosity, getting a better feel for where we were, and looked at the weather instruments.

"We will be south of the border in about 20 minutes based on course and speed," Brian said, "and we are already south of most of the commercial traffic." He looked toward me "want to take the wheel for a bit?"

"I'm don't exactly have my ratings, as an AB or a mate of any class. You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure", he said. "I wouldn't offer if I didn't think you could do it. What do you say, Lacy?"

You had a gleam in your eye as you responded, "I think it's a wonderful idea."

Brian gave me a brief tutorial on the instruments for the boat, for weather, for hailing by radio and calling onto the deck, and told me to keep a heading of 175. Seemed simple enough - provided I was just heading south, anything else would surely require his help. I would be totally out of my league. This assured my focus to the compass heading.

The two of you headed out the wheelhouse hatch, Brian in front of you. As you stepped over the threshold, you knocked the sandals off your feet, then dropped your robe on the deck, taking his outstretched hand.

Heading forward, you took a place on the deck below the wheelhouse. You stretched out on a lounge chair for some sun, Brian doing the same, taking off his shirt leaving on just shorts. He donned a hat for a while, covering his eyes from the sun, the two of you holding hands next to each other.

Of course, I'm stuck in the wheelhouse. Brian flipped off the autopilot before walking out, so the only thing keeping us on course is me, the compass, and paying attention.

The sun drenched you both, tanning your gorgeous tits with Brian helping add ample suntan lotion, while he added to the tan on his chest, not like he needed it. You gave it a half hour or so, then turned over to sun your ass; Brian did the same, skipping the hat, massaging your cheeks behind as he did your breasts before with the suntan lotion.

Eventually you propped up on your elbows, talking to Brian. I couldn't hear you over the wind through the wheelhouse hatch, but your smile and laughter made it obvious you were enjoying yourself. The occasional syllable I caught made it seem like you were both happy in conversation.

The conversation went on a bit; I had no clue the subject. You two stopped speaking, and looked at each other for a moment.

Then you kissed.

It wasn't the same kiss as last night, not the same as on deck yesterday morning. Something was different. More emotion, less lust. Erotic nonetheless, but a little more there than just having sex.

Apparently the sex wasn't far behind the kiss - you tongued, reached for each other. Brian slid off his lounge, knelt next to you, and began kissing you, hands wandering. You rolled over onto your side, then back, never losing the lip lock.

Continuing the kiss, you scoot onto your back, reclining on the lounge. Brian cups your neck, pulling you in with one hand, the other reaching for a nipple, squeezing, moderately pinching. You arch your back as you've done so many times when I've bitten your nipple the same way.

He switches nipples, then back again. The kiss breaks, and he flicks his tongue over your available nipple, then bites on it while pinching the other. Not enough to hurt.

Just enough for you to cum.

THAT I can hear over the wind in the wheelhouse. Loud moans, almost shouts, as he latches onto both tits, massaging with fingers, tongue and teeth, a touch of pain here, a lot of pressure there, erotic, orgasmic, over and over.

I'm hard watching you, and tightly constrained.

Something beeps and I'm off course 3 degrees; correcting it I put us back on 175 degrees.

The two of you are lost in yourselves, and the wheelhouse becomes cage for my body as my chastity device is for my cock. Much as I wish I could be closer, I'm stuck.

You lounge, recline, and he moves south toward your shaved pussy as I sail us south. Before long the moans start again, you're massaging his scalp with both hands, holding his tongue to your clit, his mouth to your cunt. He reaches a hand underneath to finger you while he licks you. Another orgasm rolls through you, your back arching again. As you calm down, you continue rubbing his head, but not as earnestly as forcing your orgasm from him.

He kisses his way to your belly, your cleavage, your mouth. Another kiss, you tasting yourself - I know you love this, since we've done it so many times. He slides up a little further and reaches down to guide his cock into you.

As opposed to slamming your cunt with his cock like last night, he eases it into you oh so slowly. When he bottoms out in you, the next orgasm arrives. You reach for his face and bring him down to kiss you again.

I am pushing my cage out as hard as I can...quite unintentionally.

He strokes in and out. Easily, slowly, hips rocking. Pushing his cock into you all the way, but not slamming. This is more lovemaking than fucking. He takes you like this for several minutes, you both kissing, you rubbing his chest, he nuzzling yours and licking and sucking each breast alternately. He lifts your legs onto his shoulders, and buries his dick in your twat further, continuing the rocking. You reach up and pinch your nipples, sucking air while he strokes into you, cumming again.

He flips you over onto your hands and knees. Doggy style. One of your favorites.

You both take turns looking into the wheelhouse as he fucks you with abandon. Holding hips, slamming them forward, backward, occasionally spanking your ass. His dick as deep as it can get in your cunt. You look right into my eyes while he has his way with you.

The key to my cage swings free below your tits, jarring when he fucks you.

After you cum again, you say something I can't hear, and he pulls his cock out of you, slowly, moving back. You rise up, slide back, and motion for him to lie back in your place. You both get up and switch places, him reclining, and you stepping over him, straddling his vertically hard cock.

Staring into my eyes, you lower yourself onto him, you throw your head back, and orgasm again, shaking. He holds you up until you regain control, at which point you bring both legs onto the chaise with him, then start riding him up and down.

The key to my cage bounces between your tits as you bounce, sways when you put your hands on his chest and slide up and down on his thick dick. Brian catches the key, puts it to your lips; you kiss it and he lets it drop free.

You ride his cock to more orgasms, at one point pulling off of him and squirting on his dick, then dropping right back onto it to continue.

Your speed picks up, and his motions become more obvious, subtle writhing, movement on the chaise.

I see you scramble off him, moving down between his legs. With urgency you grab his penis, stroking it quickly with your mouth on his head, bobbing quickly in short strokes. He moans louder, repeatedly, and starts to cum in your mouth.

You take the first few shots in your mouth, then jerk off the rest of his cum onto your tits, shooting his seed onto your tanning breasts. There is plenty of it, with at least a dozen squirts covering your ample breasts.

This was clearly a potent orgasm for him, as he lies back down on the lounge, eyes closed, sated. You kiss him, and he seems to perk up at the taste of his cum on your lips. You pat his chest, and leave him in the sun, basking, cock softening.

You come toward the wheelhouse, and, stepping over your robe and sandals, approach me at the console. I turn toward you, and you kiss me deeply, hands gently taking my cheeks and guiding me toward you. You lean back, and swab a glob of his cum off your tits, putting it in your mouth, and kiss me again. I can taste you both.

I'm still diamond hard and sequestered away.

You kiss me on the cheek, and, smiling, head for the door, grabbing your clothes on the way out. Back to the fore deck you go, lying close to Brian on lounges, sunning.

I keep us on 175 and watch Tijuana coming up off the port bow, my shorts tented with my cage.