Sailing Instructor & Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna cried out in lustful satisfaction as her warm juices spread all over Ranya's face and lips. Ranya held Donna's legs apart as her tongue worked quickly on Donna's luscious clit.

Marta quietly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her expansive breasts. She was born with a natural set of 36G breasts with wide dark nipples which desperately needed some serious sucking. She fingered her taut nipple slowly, making it hard with the blood of her over sexed body which desperately needed to be satiated.

A few minutes later Donna moved Ranya into a scissoring position and the two women began the intense act of trying to rub their clits together as Ranya held her leg up and Donna rammed her wet pussy into her young lover's. Donna grunted loudly as she furiously rubbed her hot muff into Ranya's soaking wet mound.

Marta had two fingers in her own pussy as she laid back on the rock where she could see the younger olive skinned woman receive a hard pussy massage from the older one. She massaged her clitoris vigorously as she held her ample breast, and watched the two women get it on. She secretly hoped that one of the two would discover her, but was still very quiet about her presence. Marta was positioned behind a large shrub but could see the two women easily, and she knew if one of them looked to their side they would notice her in the distance. She was about 50 feet away from the women and knew that she could keep her surreptitious position if she wanted. Her fingers were moving quickly in and out of her wet labia, her fluids oozed out of her saturated pussy, onto the solid rock beneath her. She arched her back and realized her first climax was about to wash over her. She tried to hold back a stifled moan, but failed. She instantly her presence could be heard by the two women.

"What was that?" Donna asked as she put a finger over Ranya's mouth to hush her from responding. Donna put on her bathing suit quickly and stood up and looked about and noticed Marta right away. The middle aged woman was furtively trying to put on her cargo pants as Donna and Ranya approached her. Ranya couldn't see the smile on Donna's face as she approached the hot older woman who was spying on them.

"Were you spying on us?" Donna asked with a hint of derision in her voice.

"I was, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, but you two looked just SO delicious to watch!" Marta admitted, smiling.

"I'm Marta," she said and stuck out her hand. It was still wet from her pussy, but Marta didn't think Donna would mind. Marta breasts were still totally exposed and when Ranya got a glimpse of them up close, she couldn't wait to touch and caress them.

"Hi Marta, I'm Donna and this is Ranya. Were you just hiking around the lake and just happened on us?" Donna offered, smiling.

Yes, I uh,"

"Oh my you're tits are just so big!" Ranya exclaimed.

"Can I?"

"Of course, dear, please do!" Marta offered her lovely tits for Ranya.

Marta instinctively took in the soft touch of the young Iranian woman, she returned Ranya's caresses with her own strokes of the young woman's smooth arms. Marta wanted her to manipulate her into any position for a few moments as the Donna looked on. Ranya enveloped those luscious mounds with her mouth, slowly tonguing her way to Marta's womanhood.

Ranya ran her fingers around Marta's svelte thighs and and kissed and caressed them while Marta smiled at Donna. The two older women kissed. The entire meet up with Marta was a set up for Ranya and she fell right into it. But Ranya was completely lost in her own lust, just a few minutes ago with Donna and now with her best friend and artist, Marta.

Donna and Marta exchanged kisses and Donna removed Ranya's cut offs, she had donned quickly. The three of them began intertwining their bodies to please one another.

"Why don't you join us back at my lakeside cabin?" Donna offered.

"I d love that, is that how you got here? Marta gestured to the boat.

"Yes you'll have to sail with us back, is that ok? Donna asked Marta.

Ranya came up for air, she had been finger fucking both Donna and Marta as they lay on their sides, kissing one another, legs apart just for her pleasure. She had finally surmised that Marta had somehow known that they would be there and this was a nice addition to her sailing adventure with Donna.

Ranya just went along with the two women and sailed back to the cabin. In the boat, the three of them were very comfortable together, touching and caressing while taking care of the lines and boat. Donna took more pics of Ranya's body and promised to still have her pose for more pictures back at the cabin.

It was a quick sail downwind back to Donna's quiet cabin. She put on a fire and poured some wine and made a late lunch for her two guests.

"So you two know each other really well don't you?" Ranya knew the answer, but felt she had to ask anyway.

"Sort of, we've been lovers for a few years now, but we always love having some new young hot one, like yourself show us something we don't know yet!" Marta offered.

"Why don't you go start the bath, freshen up and get ready to pose for me in there with those other things you brought with you," Donna asked Ranya.

"Ok, cool!," Ranya said grabbing her things and heading off down the short hallway.

We'll have to tie her up and really make her plead to be pleasured tonight, right hun?" Marta said to her lover.

"Absolutely... I want to position her pussy over your hungry mouth and take some shots of that then we can see how she really does with two women on her!"

"Ummn, sounds good Donna, let's get started!" Marta said as she pulled out her toys.

Ranya posed in the mirror with her various other swimsuits and thongs, she was still very aroused by Marta and thought about how nice it would look to see Marta over Donna as they made intense love to one another.

Once Ranya closed the door to the bath, ostensibly to give them some privacy, and Marta jumped on Donna and the two women began making torrid love to one another. Martha was extremely horned up from Ranya's touching and sucking at the lake cove. Donna, who instigated the entire operation was laughing as they kissed and caressed each other into another frenzy of lust.

"I'm gonna tie that girl up and feed her to you Marta!"

Donna slipped into her bathroom to find Ranya fingering her clitoris while she played with her nipple in the mirror. She hid the two pieces of rope in one hand as she caressed Ranya's shoulder and snuggled her neck in a deceptive move, then she quickly but gently pulled both of her arms behind her back and tied her up in one quick motion. Donna's sailing knot skills helped to feed her obvious need for domination.

"What the...fuck!" A second too late,Ranya realized that her arms were tied up, but was more annoyed than scared.

"Sweetie, we cant just let you have you're own fun here, we have to show you the ropes so to speak, and let you earn your rewards through dedication and obedience to us, ok?"

But why? I just want to please you anyway I can,"

"As beautiful and sensual as you are, you need to learn to do as we say tonight, You'll use only your tongue to please us. You've got such a good tongue too, its not going to be difficult. Look at this as a challenge," Donna said as she locked the door to the bathroom and left her alone standing there.

END PART ONE

12