Sailing Into Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes I kept up the onslaught on her most private area until I was ready to ejaculate again and warned her.

"Hang on, John, she pleaded," - just a few more seconds."

And I did - with the greatest of willpower, until she let out an enormous sigh, pushed back into me and clutched my shaft with her iron-grip vaginal muscles to signal her own fulfilment. I came, releasing a pent up torrent of sperm in a series of ejaculations that filled her entire cavity to overflowing in a slippery and squelching finale.

When the panting and gasping and twitching was over we both collapsed to the ground and lay replete beside each other, recuperating.

A fresh breeze cooled our bodies as we silently dressed, both a little embarrassed by the way that we had been overcome with the moment. As she finally zipped the front of her jeans she looked up into my face through her long eyelashes and grinned fetchingly. I grinned back and she fell into my arms and we hugged.

***

We were to return several times to this beautiful and secluded place, often with a picnic lunch, and spend the whole day there, basking in the warmth of the summer sum and enjoying each other to the full.

12